Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Interlude

Erotica Sex Story: Interlude - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

When Kevin arrived home from his evening with his girlfriend I greeted him with a hug as I usually did. He'd seemed subdued and I probably should have been concerned but I'd received a shock when I'd hugged him and I wasn't thinking too clearly.

The first thing I'd noticed as I held him was his erection, a hard, hot bar that I could feel even through our clothes.

Now don't get me wrong, I know young men are horny creatures and Kevin was seeing a beautiful girl. It's just that I hadn't, until that moment, realised just how grown up he'd become.

My little boy wasn't so little any more and was definitely not a boy, he was a man!

The second shock had taken a little longer to permeate its way into my consciousness. It was an odour, a muskiness that was familiar but somehow different and totally out of place. Kevin had reached the bottom of the stairs on the way to his bedroom before my brain highlighted what that nagging little detail was.

I stood there open-mouthed as he slowly climbed the stairs, my mind screaming 'sex' loudly. The odour I could smell was that of a woman, a hot aroused woman!

Kevin had been playing with a pussy!

By the time I could move again Kevin had disappeared from view and I didn't know what to do. Should I call him back and find out what he'd been up to or should I ignore it and hope that things would work out in the end?

Still dazed I made my way back into the living room. Ben took one look at my expression and was out of his seat and wrapping his arms around me.

"What's the matter, Marj?" he asked squeezing me tightly.

"Kevin's been playing around," I said.

"What do you mean by playing around?" he asked and I blushed.

"He stinks of..." and I paused and looked at Ben with wide eyes. "There's a smell of, uhmm, excited woman about him."

I saw Ben's eyes light up and he grinned at me, "Your little boy's growing up is he?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

I nodded, unable to put into words the sense of loss I was feeling.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later," said Ben before he chuckled. "And Kirsty is a pretty enough girl to turn any head."

I nodded again. Yes she was pretty and the two of them were older than I'd been when I'd done what they'd been doing for the first time so what was the problem?

Ben hugged me tightly and I caught sight of us in the mirror over the fireplace. I looked flushed, excited even and then it dawned on me what the problem was.

How do you tell your husband that you're aroused by the scent of another woman on your son?

"Let's go to bed," I said and was happy when Ben kissed my neck in response.

"Gladly," he said before reaching for the television remote control. "You go up and I'll be up as soon as I've locked up."

I headed for the bedroom and tripped up the stairs like a teenager, happy that the man I loved would soon be making love to me. The sense of loss I'd been feeling only moments before washed away on a rising tide of primordial lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.