Dare You
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I had arrived home in a pretty confused state and it had nothing to do with the erection I had that hadn't gone down on the walk home.

Mum and Dad pounced on me as I walked through the door, asking how things had gone and I'd answered 'fine' before concentrating on telling them all about the food that was served. I specifically avoided any mention of Ana and how we'd behaved towards each other.

As soon as I could I'd escaped their clutches and headed for my bedroom and some serious thinking.

I know I've said this before but the way I was behaving around these women was something of a surprise to me. I'd never really had a serious relationship with anyone before and yet here I was stamping my authority on people I barely knew. What was even more shocking, at least to me, was the willing way most of them seemed to react to me when I did that.

I'd watched the way the good looking girls at school had treated the boys who flocked around them and, to be honest, I wasn't that interested in becoming another one of their puppets. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of things I would have accepted if it meant that one of the school goddesses was going to be my girlfriend but being a public lapdog wasn't one of them. Yet here I was behaving in exactly the same way.

Maybe that unwillingness to play the game had been half of the problem I'd had in getting a girlfriend in the first place. Fortunately Kirsty didn't seem to fit in with the way the majority of the girls in school behaved and was willing to take me as I am and I for one couldn't be happier.

But the fact that she was willing to do so didn't answer the question as to why Rosa and to a lesser extent Helen and Natasha were willing to go along with the way I was treating them. Throw in the way Ana had succumbed to my, lets face it, pretty arrogant behaviour and it left me feeling confused and aroused.

Was there any truth in the old adage that girls preferred the bad boys of this world or was I just very lucky with this small group of women I was with?

Whichever way you looked at it, it wasn't necessarily a good thing for me to believe in and that was a fact. Apart from anything else, Mum was likely to do me serious harm if she found out I was treating the women I knew as anything less than ladies.

I didn't have a lot of time for all these philosophical musings, as I needed to get ready for this evening's activities so in the end I was forced to shrug my shoulders and put the questions to one side for now.

After I'd gathered the bits and pieces I was taking with me together I encountered a problem that I hadn't had before. No, it wasn't borrowing Mum's car again, that was pretty straight forward. It was sneaking the ever-growing pile of accessories that I needed to take with me into the car without arousing the suspicion of my parents. Whenever I'd borrowed the car before they'd assumed that I was going to my war games club so the bits I loaded were part of what I was doing there and after the first couple of enquiries they'd pretty much let me do what I wanted.

This time they knew I was going to see Kirsty so if I'd let them see me taking all the cameras and what have you out to the car there would have been questions asked, questions I didn't want to contemplate, let alone answer.

I cut things down to a minimum by leaving all the Gucci bits behind, the light meter, the collapsible brollies and even the spare lenses that normally lived in the various cases Dad had acquired. I slipped the Canon into my small pack along with a single lens for it; the remote control and Dad's smallest tripod followed it. The video camera and a spare battery were placed alongside it and my cheap and cheerful Kodak was dropped on top of the bag. Half a dozen different memory cards were stuffed into the side pouch of the pack and as I zipped it shut I hoped that that would be sufficient for the number of pictures I was going to take.

Trying to be casual I headed for the door but as expected I was weigh-laid by Mum.

"What time will you be back?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I replied, "We'll probably end up back at her house."

"Just remember that you've got school tomorrow," she said.

"I won't forget," I promised.

"Be good," she prompted as I gave her a hug, I chuckled then as Dad added, "Or be careful," from behind me.

"Benjamin!" snapped Mum but she was grinning as she said it.

I continued to chuckle as I made my way towards the front door. Behind me Mum headed for the living room and Dad.

"Ben, you shouldn't encourage..."

I shut the door quietly behind me and made my way to Mum's car leaving them to sort out their differences in peace.


I pulled up in front of the offices of the Trident International Trading Park and stepped out of the car, leaving the engine running. Slowly I looked around and tried to picture what was going to be happening in a few minutes time. I wanted to make absolutely certain that we wouldn't be observed as we played our games. A little risk was acceptable but flaunting everything was likely to bring PC Plod down on us and that was something I wanted to avoid if at all possible.

The CCTV cameras on the retail park couldn't be seen from where I was so, apart from seeing us arriving and departing they weren't going to present a problem. The rose bushes still provided an effective screen and there was room to do everything I anticipated right there in front of the main entrance.

Satisfied, I got back in the car and moved it as far away as I could get it so that it wouldn't be in the way. I was half way back to the main entrance before I remembered my bag with the cameras. Shaking my head at my own forgetfulness I retraced my steps and collected the all-important recording toys.

I emptied the bag onto the wall I planned on using as a seat and separated the different bits out. The Canon with its small tripod was going into the flower urn on the far side of the steps and would be operated by the remote control so that's what I set up first.

I mounted the camera on the tripod and slipped it between the plants, it was a bit of a fiddle to clear the view without totally exposing the camera. Checking what it could see was even harder as I had to push my head through the flowers to get down behind the viewfinder. Happy that it was positioned correctly I stepped back out onto the asphalt and had a look to see if I could see the camera.

I could but it wasn't obvious and as I was planning on waving a camera around as well there was a good chance that the girls wouldn't see the second one in amongst the flowers.

Now for the video camera.

I placed that in the second urn and discovered a problem immediately. Without a second tripod the little hand held camera wasn't high enough to see over the rim of the pot. The edge of the pot was rounded so balancing it was out of the question.

I dashed back to the car to see what I could find that I could use as a base.

Mum's sunglasses case was the only thing that fell to hand so I carried it back to the flower urn and pushed it edge on into the soil. It was only a couple of inches high but it would be enough to clear the edge of the pot if I could get the camera to balance on top of it.

I couldn't!

I could feel my temper rising, as time seemed to fly by. There had to be a simple solution to this problem.

I left the bits in the urn and went and had a rummage through my bag, looking to see if there was anything that I could use to raise the camera above the edge of the urn. Nothing but a couple of old crisp packets and a handful of rubber bands I'd used to fire paper pellets around the classroom.

Bingo!

The rubber bands would hold the camera in place on top of the case. It was a bit fiddly but it worked. The camera was set up and the display angled so that I could see it without having to disturb the delicate positioning I'd achieved.

I looked out over the car park and then checked that the two cameras were pointing at the same spot.

All I had to do now was ensure that the girls parked their car where I wanted them to and everything would happen before the waiting lenses.

I pushed my bag back out of sight and took a couple of sighting shots with my own Kodak camera. This is the one the girls would see; the others were for my records.

I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm my racing heart and glanced at my watch once more.

They were late.

I stretched up and looked over the hedges that separated the Trident Park from the retail park next door and could see a few people congregating around a bunch of cars at the far end of the retail park. There was music blaring from the vehicles, it must have been loud because I could hear it from where I was over the background hum of the passing traffic. I watched what they were doing but none of them seemed interested in me, no problem there then.

All I have to do now is wait calmly for the girls to arrive, I glance at my watch, and they should have been here five minutes ago.


Rosa's green Jaguar pulled off the ring road and into the short approach road to the business park, as she did so I jumped up from the wall and paced across to the spot I wanted her to stop at.

I felt my heart begin to race as the dark green car moved slowly towards me, both of the women in the front had huge grins plastered across their faces and silly hats on their heads. I managed to keep a straight face as the car came to a halt before I crossed back to my place by the wall.

Natasha had her nose pressed up against the window in the back and looked even younger than she really was. I smiled as the doors were flung open and the excited sounds the girls were making reached my ears.

I raised the Kodak camera to my eye and triggered the Canon using the remote control at the same time. I clicked away with both cameras as the five of them slid and squirmed out of the car. I was that busy taking pictures that I didn't really comprehend how they were dressed, the occasional flash of stockinged leg had given me a hint but the overall image was missing.

As the five of them lined up against the side of the car I lowered the camera from my eye and took my first full look. My breath was taken away as my brain processed what was before me.

Sexy wasn't sufficient to describe the view I beheld.

I forced my eyes to move along the line from left to right, a difficult task as Kirsty was standing on the left and I was happy to simply admire her. Next to her were Ana and then Natasha who was still giggling and wiggling enticingly. Rosa had a smile on her lips as she looked at me from under hooded eyes and Helen anchored the line on the right.

I dragged in a deep breath and then let it out again with a whoosh.

"God, you're sexy!" I exclaimed and all five of them burst into giggles at my stunned expression.

Let's get the overall impression out of the way first. All of them looked like your dream of a schoolgirl. That's right, sexy as hell! St. Trinian's eat your heart out.

Dark navy blazers were stretched across heaving bosoms, a single button straining to contain a multitude of breasts. The white blouses that peeped out at the neckline were so translucent I was willing to bet that they covered nothing. Hanging beneath the blazers, just, were the dark pleats of a skirt that struggled to reach mid-thigh. Straw boaters with navy ribbons topped of a look that hadn't been seen for real in half a century.

Ana, Helen and Rosa completed their outfits with dark stockings and high heels. Natasha and Kirsty were wearing almost identical shoes but knee high black socks covered the bottom of their legs.

I gave my head a little shake to clear it before getting on with the business at hand.

"Right, line up there," I said indicating one of the white lines painted on the ground between us.

I shook my head again; but this time it was in response to the way the five of them shuffled into position, not only had they dressed like schoolgirls but they were beginning to act like them as well.

I displayed the camera in my hand, "Photo time," I called. "One at a time I want you to come forward and strike a pose just here so that I can record this event for posterity."

Helen snorted, "Is that what you call it, posterity?"

I felt my face go red as the remaining girls sniggered.

"You first," I called out and then added, "make it sexy!"

Helen threw her head back and then strutted forward, her legs sweeping forward and crossing ever so slightly to exaggerate her hip action. She held her shoulders back and her head high and I could feel the button of her blazer complaining over the added stress. She reached the spot I'd indicated and stopped, her hip jutting out and her hand resting on it. She batted her eyelashes at me a couple of times and then blew me a kiss.

I clicked the camera button instinctively and was surprised at how good the picture looked in the viewfinder.

"Thank you," I said and smiled as Helen strutted back into line.

"Rosa," I called.

I knew from earlier experience that Rosa liked to strut and she didn't let me down. Where as Helen had exaggerated her walk Rosa drove her heels into the ground, the hard click they made served as a beat to her strut, the vibrations that shot through her body were visible from where I waited. Even under a couple of layers of clothing it was possible to see her tits quivering in an enticing manner.

She stopped in the same spot that Helen had and half turned away from me, before looking back and pouting. I think I groaned as I depressed the shutter button on the camera. Whether I did or not was irrelevant and it didn't detract from the picture I captured.

As Rosa returned to the line up I swapped hands on the camera and wiped the palm of my sweaty hand on my trousers.

I didn't have to call Natasha forward, she was moving as soon as Rosa stopped next to her. She almost bounced into position and crossed her arms under her breasts and proceeded to give me a haughty look. It would have looked more imposing if she hadn't squeezed her arms in and upwards, forcing her boobs higher than normal.

I chuckled and her demeanour cracked, her eyes dropped to see what she was showing and I took the picture at that instant.

"Oh, you," she snapped and closed her eyes and stuck her nose back in the air.

All of us were chuckling as she flounced back into line.

I crooked my finger and Ana moved forward slowly, her eyes wide, as though she didn't believe she was doing this. I smiled encouragingly as she reached the designated spot and waited patiently for her to adopt a pose.

"Come on, Ana, pose," called Rosa from behind her causing Ana to jump slightly and look about.

"Oh!" She muttered, just loud enough for me to hear. She blinked a couple of times and then lowered her shoulders towards me, revealing her cleavage.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Look up and smile," I replied from behind the camera.

She did and I took the shot. When I reviewed the picture the look on her face was amazing, big expressive eyes that showed surprise and maybe just a hint of excitement.

"Well done," I called as she turned and returned to the line.

"Kirsty," I said, raising my eyebrows at my girlfriend.

My girlfriend walked forward slowly and then stood there looking bashful, one knee bent and twisted in front of her standing leg. Her hands gripped in front of her lap and her head lowered to one side. Her shoulders were twisting from side to side and she was chewing her bottom lip.

Slowly a smile crossed her face and she started to raise her hands, taking the skirt of the dress upwards. I held my breath as the bottom of the skirt continued to rise until I could just see her knickers.

She raised her eyebrows at me and I pressed the shutter. Immediately she dropped her skirt and turned her back on me.

I swallowed hard, it had been just a hint but it promised so much.

I started to speak but had to stop as I was too dry. A couple of swallows and a lick of the lips later and I tried again.

"I'm sure you know what the plan is but I'll just run through it again," I managed. "You're to leave here and do a complete lap of the ring-road obeying all the normal rules of the road. When you get back here you will line up as you are now before we proceed to the next step."

The five women were no longer giggling. Most of them were looking at me seriously, maybe even a little apprehensively. Rosa was the only one who still looked totally excited.

"You all know what the forfeit is for dropping out so are there any questions before we carry on?"

I could hear the distant sounds of blaring pop music but the girls were all silent. I waited a moment longer, "Off you go then," I said, "and don't forget to tell me how it goes when you get back."

I settled down on the wall as the five of them slipped back into the Jaguar.

Next time I plan something like this I'm going to get to ride in the car with them, I thought as the girls began giggling again. The doors slammed shut and Rosa started the car and launched them on the first lap of the ring road.


I hadn't truly contemplated how long it would take to complete a lap of the ring road. I'd sort of imagined it would be five minutes and the girls would be back ready for the next step. As it was I was still waiting twenty minutes after they'd driven away and was starting to get worried.

Had the police stopped them?

Don't be stupid I admonished myself. They haven't done anything wrong yet. They're just dressed up like they're going to a fancy dress party or something.

I sighed in relief as the green Jaguar pulled onto the approach road and jumped across to the video camera and started it running again. Smiling I stood on the centre of the steps and waited, camera in hand.

Natasha nearly fell as she got out of the back seat and behind her Ana was holding her stomach she was laughing that much. Rosa rolled her eyes as she sat in the driver's seat with her legs out of the door.

Rather than standing she slid forward, holding my gaze as she did so. Even as she dared me to look I triggered the remote on the Canon camera and held her look, my eyes never dropping to her undoubtedly exposed thighs. She giggled madly as she rose up and I smiled in reply.

"How was that?" I asked once they were all lined up.

"A gas!" responded Natasha.

"Wild," agreed Ana giving her a hug.

"Did anything happen?" I asked looking directly at Helen.

"No," she replied, "but there are a lot of people about. A lot more than I thought there'd be on a Sunday."

"Anywhere in particular?"

"Mostly by the park," she said.

The Victoria Park was an open area that ran alongside the ring road for about a mile. It was bordered on one side by the river and on the other by the railway track. It was a favourite place for families and given the good weather we were having, it wasn't really surprising it was busy.

"It looks like there's a fishing competition or something down by the river," Rosa added. "So there's a lot of cars parked around by the bridge."

"An audience for your charms?" I asked.

"That's one way of putting it," responded Helen.

"Dirty old men, if you ask me," piped in Ana.

"Bad?" I asked seriously.

"No," said Helen shaking her head. "There were a few who were leaving and they looked a little tatty but I think that was just because of the clothes they were wearing."

I pondered for a moment, "You don't think we need to change the route then?"

Both Rosa and Helen shook their heads negatively and Ana responded, "No, it's not that bad."

I nodded in agreement, "All right ladies, time for the next lap," I called. My announcement was greeted with a sudden silence and a couple of furtive glances around. It was my turn to grin, "Come on, that's what we're here for, isn't it?"

I received a couple of tentative nods in response and chuckled before calling over to Rosa, "Open the boot."

Ana looked at Rosa in confusion, "What boot?" she asked before looking down at her feet.

"He means that," said Kirsty pointing to the rear of the car.

"The trunk?" replied Ana still sounding confused.

"That's right, the boot, or trunk if you like. You've got to put your clothes somewhere, unless you want me to stack them up here on the wall," I said patting the stone besides me.

"Of course," I continued, my grin turning into an evil leer, "I'll look after them for you if you want me to but you never know when you might suddenly find that you want them back. I mean, there might be an accident and you will all have to get out of the car or you could be pulled over by the police for being naughty." I licked my lips, "Maybe the car will break down and you will all be stuck there by the side of the road until the AA arrive."

Ana's eyes were like saucers as she listened to me, Kirsty was looking thoughtful and Rosa swallowed any comments she was about to make. Without another word she reached inside her car and after the sound of a click the boot lid rose skyward.

"I thought you'd see it my way," I said still grinning. "So, one at a time, remove your jacket and put them in the boot then get back in the car."

Helen was the first to move, popping the single button and shrugging out of the jacket. As it dropped down her arms she caught it deftly before doing her model walk to the back of the car. She placed the jacket in the boot by bending from the waist whilst keeping her legs locked, then reaching far inside the boot, before flashing me a grin and moving to the far side of the car.

That walk proved one thing, those blouses were simply for decoration, you could see everything Helen had right through the material. I'd have clutched my dick if I'd had a chance but Rosa started moving as soon as Helen cleared the back of the car. She must have noted that teasing was back in fashion because she squatted down facing me as she put her jacket away, the blouse pulling tight over her straining tits, her knees parting to flash her navy blue knickers at me.

I shook my head at their antics but made sure that either the Kodak or Canon cameras recorded their actions. The last three jackets were put away without the show that Helen and Rosa had put on but I didn't mind, this was just the first step in what was going to be a long dance.

I waved as they drove away and as soon as they were out of sight I changed the memory cards in both cameras. I also stopped the video camera to save the battery but I didn't know how to delete the twenty minutes of empty car park I'd recorded whilst I'd been waiting for their return. I replaced the memory card anyway; I could always fiddle with things at home after I'd loaded the video onto my computer.


I twiddled my thumbs and had a mooch around as I waited for the girls to return. If I do this sort of thing again I'm going to bring a book to read or something; waiting around like this was ridiculous.

I'd almost reached the stage of talking to myself before Rosa's Jaguar reappeared.

I started the video camera and almost skipped as I made my way back to the middle of the steps, arriving just as Rosa came to a halt in the position she'd departed from.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.