Dare You
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Arriving home after school I was still ticking like a bomb, images of Liz, bent over her desk with her skirt around her waist kept flashing through my mind. I'd had an erection all afternoon even though I'd had a wank after we'd finished. I'd had another one between lessons and it still hadn't helped.

I dumped my bag next to my desk and stripped off my clothes, I needed to get ready for this evening so I was going to have a shower. Naked I slumped down on my bed, my hard dick waving around like a conductor's baton.

I grasped my dick and set about easing the pressure, taking my time for once and reliving as much of the session I'd had with Elizabeth as I could. I found I was gasping in time with the imaginary strokes I was delivering to the plump, vibrating ass of the Vice-Principal. It was an intoxicating feeling, one I knew I wanted to relive at some time, the only question left unanswered was who would be the victim.

Even after masturbating so many times today it didn't take long to reach an orgasm again, I shot three good strings of come into my discarded shirt, the only thing that was to hand when I reached my peak.

Lying there sated for the moment I smiled, life really was looking up at the moment.

Dragging my body off the bed and into the shower was harder than it should have been given what was waiting for me in this evening. All this jacking off really must drain a person physically; at least it didn't make you blind like the old wives' tales suggested.

The shower was both relaxing and reviving; the urgency I'd been feeling rescinded, as did the drained sensation.

What to wear was the next problem and one I'd heard that girls could spend hours deliberating over. For me it took five minutes, tops, mainly because there wasn't a lot of choice in my wardrobe.

Black jeans and a lumberjack shirt were the eventual choices, I'd heard that the check shirt was back in, not that I'd ever known it was out. The only other decision to make was on footwear and that was limited to sneakers or boots.

In the end I went with the boots because, after a layer of polish they didn't look too tatty, which is more than can be said for my off-white sneakers.

Was I going to have to go shopping for some additions to my wardrobe?

Heaven forbid, what a thought!

Then again, maybe it would be fun to go shopping with Kirsty.

By the time I was ready both of my parents were home and Mum was at the bottom of the stairs when I descended.

"My, you're looking smart," she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "Are you going out somewhere?"

I rolled my eyes, "As it happens I was planning on taking Kirsty to the pictures," I announced.

"In my car?"

"No, her mum is going to give us a lift and pick us up afterwards," I bobbed my tongue out at Mum and she burst into giggles. Kirsty had confirmed our transport arrangements earlier in the day, adding the comment that her mother, "Thought it was a good idea to keep an eye on us."

"So she'll be coming here?"

I spun around at the question and discovered Dad leaning against the doorway into the lounge giving me a wicked grin.

"You wouldn't... ," I began but stopped when I realised that I didn't know what it was I didn't want him to do.

"I'd just like to meet this blind girl," said Dad still smiling at me.

"She's not blind," I snapped.

"Benjamin, stop that," called Mum from behind me, "Kevin's nervous enough as it is."

I flashed a glance from Dad to Mum and back again, Dad looked abashed and murmured, "Sorry."

"I'd like to meet the young lady as well," said Mum and that's when I realised that there was no way out of them meeting Kirsty short of sitting at the end of the drive and waiting for Rosa to come by.

I sighed, probably a bit too loudly.

"Don't be like that," said Mum, "It was going to happen eventually." She grinned, "Your girlfriend is going to be just as nervous as you are."

She may be, I thought but she doesn't know what's coming, I was starting to fret and I guess it showed.

"Come on," said Mum, taking my arm gently. "We'll sit in the living room until she arrives."

With feet of lead, I followed Mum past my grinning father, all of a sudden I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out anymore.


The doorbell sounded and I was up like a shot but I wasn't quick enough. Mum had been loitering by the doorway and waved me back, "I'll get it," she called already halfway down the hall.

I looked to the heavens but there was no help forthcoming. I stood in the doorway and hoped that things weren't about to go pear-shaped.

"Hello, my dear, I take it you're here to see Kevin?"

I couldn't hear a response from where I was standing and was tempted to go to the door, I glanced back to Dad and he shook his head negatively putting a stop to any plans I'd had.

"Let your mum deal with the introductions first," he said softly, "You'd only confuse things if you get in her way."

Defeated I accepted that my fate was in mum's hands and remained where I was, listening hard.

"Kirsty, I'm so pleased to meet you," said mum. "Why don't you get your mother and we can have a little chat before the two of you go out."

"Hello, I'm Marjorie, Kevin's mother, please come in," was the next thing I heard.

Rosa stepped into the hallway, followed very closely by Kirsty and they both waited whilst my loving mother shut the front door.

I retreated as Mum led the visitors along the hall. I was in a quandary. If this meeting had happened at Rosa's I'd have taken Kirsty in my arms and kissed her, hell I might even have tried to kiss Rosa as well. But here, in my own home, in front of my parents, ughhh.

I stood there looking, I'm sure, for all the world like a dork as Rosa and Kirsty entered the living room. Rosa nodded towards my Dad and Kirsty managed to give me a very fleeting smile before she dropped her eyes.

"This is my husband, Benjamin," said mum, "Benjamin, this is..."

"Rosa," supplied Rosa.

"She's Kirsty's mother," concluded mum.

"Pleased to meet you," said Dad who then turned towards Kirsty. "And you're the young lady my boy's taking out tonight?"

Kirsty went cherry red and nodded, my Dad chuckled and Rosa smiled.

"Don't worry," said Dad, "The worst of it's over now. You can see we're normal people, we just wanted to meet the girl who's captured Kevin's attention so admirably."

"The feeling's mutual," said Rosa into the silence, "I was lucky enough to meet Kevin earlier, without any warning, so he managed to make a good impression unlike my daughter. She's normally able to speak when people talk to her but she seems to have lost her tongue at the moment."

I went pink and Kirsty, who now looked purple with embarrassment stole a glance in my direction as the three adults in the room had a chuckle at our expense.

I slid across the room and stood next to Kirsty, casually reaching for her hand, "We need to be going or we'll miss the film," I said.

"That's fine," said Mum, beginning to lead the procession back down the hallway. "It's been nice meeting you both," she said as we reached for the door.

"Be good," called Dad just before the door was closed firmly.

"I'm sorry," I said. "That was so embarrassing."

Kirsty cuddled up close to me and Rosa smiled, "Not really," she said, "they seem nice enough and they just wanted to meet us," she indicated her daughter and herself. "I'd have done the same if things had been the other way around."

"You two get in the back," ordered Rosa as we approached her green Jaguar.

I held the door open for Kirsty whom slid in and pulled me in after her. Rosa nipped around the other side and was in and fastening her seatbelt before we'd made ourselves comfortable in the back.

"Where do you want me to drop you?" she asked.

"The burger place at the mall," I said, "we need to sort out what we are going to watch."

The journey to the mall took no time at all and Rosa deposited us right where I'd requested.

"Give me a call when you want picking up and I'll come and get you," she said. "And enjoy yourselves," she finished with a smile before roaring off.


I slid my arm around Kirsty's waist and pulled her in close, she didn't resist and moments later we were walking along joined at the hip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.