Butter Face - Cover

Butter Face

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Man, that's like totally unfair!" Dale blurted out over the murmurings of the others. I hadn't seen them in two days as Jimmy and I have been really busy getting Heather's career started. She's been pumping cock for almost two solid days, and Jimmy kept her going with her pipe every once in a while. She didn't seem to mind the steady stream of strangers using her body to get off in just as long as she got her reward.

"What do you mean it's not fair?" I yelled back having to be louder as the guys were getting noisier. "It's perfectly fair!"

"We all agreed to share everything. The pussy, the good times and the money. Now you want to hold out on us?" Jessie chimed in jumping to sit on the hood of Dale's car. I called a meeting in the parking lot outside of school and all showed up except for Chris who missed today.

"The pussy's still there, she's just been too busy to accommodate any of us. Hell, I have to get what I can when I can. She started working yesterday morning at 9 am and we didn't drop her skanky ass off at home 'til after 3 in the fucking morning! She was ridden hard and put up wet, let me tell you."

"Where's or share of the money then?" Chuck asked.

"I just told you fools, you don't get any unless you produce."

"That's bullshit, man," Jessie replied still angry about losing out on his share of the money.

"The deal for you is the same for Jimmy. You find a trick; bring him to where ever she is and you get half of what he pays for her."

"Who gets the other half?" Will blurted out.

"I do." That angered the group once again. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. "She's my girlfriend, I set this whole thing up and I'm the one babysitting her while she's getting banged. Who better should get it?"

"I think we should keep all the money for ourselves," Dale urged to the cheers of the others.

"Fuck you, that ain't gunna happen. I'm tired of debating this shit. Either you want in or not. You know the deal. If you're in, let me see your hand. If you're not, you can start walking now 'cause your outta the gang."

"You ain't right, Troy," I heard someone mumble but wasn't sure who it was.

I ignored him. "Alright, let's see those hands. Who wants to ride the Heather train?" I watched as every hand rose except for Juan's. I looked at him and soon everyone was staring at him. "What's up, man?" I asked.

"I still don't like it."

"Well, if you don't like it, take a walk. No body's stopping you."

"Come on, dude, raise your hand," Jason said slapping his shoulder.

"It ain't gunna work. I can see that now," he said pushing Jason's hand away.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's one girl. There are 14 of us. How she gunna keep up with just us fucking her let alone if we pimp her out?"

"You let me worry about that. You just find the tricks and she'll take care of the dicks."

"Man you stay down in the ghetto projects where all those horny illegals live. You shouldn't have any problems finding a ton of guys wanting to fuck a young white girl," Bobby spoke for the first time since we met. A couple of guys voiced their agreement and he slowly raised his hand.

"If it aint' working, I'm outta here," he added. I shook my head. One fewer guy isn't going to matter much in the scheme of things.

It was Friday and I loaned Jimmy my car today to pick Heather up from school. I looked at my watch. It was almost 3 and her first date was schedule for 3. "Dale, let's go," I said walking around to the passenger side. Jessie and Chuck got in the back and the others began to scatter, each going a different way for a different reason.

Texting Jimmy for the room number, we headed toward the Candlelight Inn just south of town.


I had no idea what I was getting myself into. All weekend long my phone was buzzing like an electric shaver with the guys' texting me with johns. I had my scheduler out but couldn't enter the names quick enough before I got another text. Jimmy decided to get a second room as a "holding" area since it's only $29 a night for the rooms.

She was getting fucked left and right with no end in sight but never complained. I thought it was funny that most guys avoided oral sex with her as it didn't take long before she'd nick them with the braces. Every few hours Jimmy would stop by to give her another hit of her drugs and she'd be re-energized. When you have 14 pimps all out looking for tricks, you're bound to have over bookings but I was able to keep that problem low.

I couldn't believe some of the guys my crew was bringing over. They were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with a few of these men, but hell, if they had the cash, they'd get the ass. Being drugged out of her mind and not wearing her glasses, she probably had no idea the number of men who actually fucked her. As soon as she heard the door open, she spread her legs for whoever came in.

It was late Saturday night when Jimmy broached the subject of using her little sister as well. "With two pussies we'll make twice as much and the johns won't have to wait so long to fuck one of them," he argued. I dismissed the idea again and said I wanted to see how hard we could push Heather before adding anyone else. He wasn't happy, but left to hit up a few bars.

Most of the guys quit looking by about 10 o'clock, leaving Jimmy, Jessie, Dale, Chuck and Eddie still searching for tricks. Some were still sore about having to "make" the money and others were mad because they weren't able to fuck the club whore. I went into the next room to get the next customer and noticed seven men sitting in there waiting. My phone buzzed and I knew someone found another trick.

"Who's next?" I asked not even sure how to keep track. One of the men got up and followed me next door. She was naked, semi-conscious, her back slightly arched with her arms stretched above her head waiting. He smiled and began undressing. I grabbed a cold beer and sat back to watch the show.


We didn't even take her home that night and kept her in the room so that we could fuck her once all her customers were done. With six of us, we were able to keep her pumping until the sun started shining through the window. I was exhausted and the others began backing away to leave. Jimmy and I stayed in the room with her listening as she softly snored. He was laying perpendicular to her, his cock slowly sawing in and out of her sore pussy while she slept. She didn't even wake up as his thrusts increased in speed.

I decided to crash on the floor as he was rocking the bed too much. It seems like I had just closed my eyes when my phone rang. It was Grant wanting to know what time we were getting started today as he was talking to someone right now about her. I looked at the two of them sleeping and debated on allowing her to rest or not.

The debate wasn't long. "Bring him over now, she's ready." I said hanging up. I rose to wake them so that she would have time to clean up. It was only 7:46 in the morning and I knew she'd have another busy day.


I wasn't sure what Larry told his wife about Heather but whatever it was, she didn't try to interfere with out business. Even when she was absent from home for days at a time. Some times we'd allow her to go to school but often we didn't. We made Larry put us on the contact list as people authorized to sign her out, as her older brothers. The first time we signed her out I though Jimmy was going to fuck everything up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.