Butter Face - Cover

Butter Face

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"I don't see how we're gunna make this work," Jimmy said handing the joint back to me. We were waiting for Heather to get out of school and had a few minutes to kill. "I mean she's got school

'til almost three, her dad's like some control freak that wants her home right away, she can't hustle for her own tricks just yet and there ain't many of my old clients willing to meet her at midnight."

"Yea, I know it'll be tough to start, but that's why you're making the big bucks. I know you'll figure a way to make it work," I said passing the bud back for him to finish it.

"I do have something in mind, but she's gotta be willing to do whatever we tell her, no questions asked."

"No prob, I'll take care of her." He looked at me shaking his head.

"You sure 'bout that? I mean you almost keep losing her and have to just 'bout beg her to come back. One day she won't come back."

"I'll take care of that if it happens."

"I got a way to guarantee her cooperation," he said smiling.

"Yea? How's that?" I watched as he dug into his pocket, pulling out a small Ziploc bag with several small red, crystal-looking rocks inside. "What's that?"

"Meth," he said swinging the baggie between his fingers. "Get the whore hooked on this shit and she'll come begging you to do whatever the fuck you want to her to get more. This is some kick-ass shit."

"Why is it red? I thought meth was white or glassy."

"It's a special batch made of strawberry Quick. Makes it taste good while they're getting fucked up."

I stared at the small bag for the longest time. It's never been like this before. We've always just had our fun with the bitches and let them go on their merry way once we were done. Twice we had the whores make complaints against us trying to say we raped them, but when you have 15 or 16 guys saying she wanted it and some dumb slut claiming she didn't, guess who they'll believe.

Especially when half the guys accused are sports stars and could really wreck the department. Each time the charges quietly went away and we cooled it until the next mark was found.

"We'll take her out to the old farm, get her high, fuck her some and send her home with a pussy full of cum. That will make sure she's ready for tonight when she'll start turning tricks for us.

It won't be long before we're rolling in the money," he added grinning. Looking past him I noticed Heather coming down the steps, her timid body language still the same.

"Alright, let's do this," I said getting out approaching her.


Jimmy sat in back with her smoking a joint while I drove. I could see in the rear view mirror what he was up to, putting the joint in his mouth but not inhaling before handing it back to her. He wanted her good and high by the time we got there. I called

Jessie and let him know to meet us out there. "Let Chuck and Dale know, but no one else. This will be a small party 'cause we only have about a hour to fuck her," I said hanging up.

Heather didn't even notice we were heading the wrong way and it wasn't until I slowed down to turn that she poked her head over the seat. "Where are we going?" she asked giggling like some dumb sow. She's been out here before and should know what's about to happen, but she's just acting stupid. I didn't respond.

"Hey, Baby," Jimmy said pulling her back next to him. "Time to show me some lovin'" he added grabbing her nipple. She looked at me worried that I'd be mad as she was "my girl" and he was fondling her. I smiled at her through the mirror just before

Jimmy took her glasses off. By the time I pulled up to the barn, he had her panties tossed to the front seat and was sucking on her neck. This guy doesn't waste any time.

I was glad that she wasn't fighting him. It may have been the pot which loosened her up some or the fact that he's already fucked her before or maybe not being able to see him made her more comfortable with what he was doing, but whatever it was, his hand was pumping like a hammer between her legs and she simply laid there and allowed him.

"We're here," I said turning the car off. Getting out, I went around opening the door where Jimmy sat and he got out, grabbing her wrist and pulling up with him. Carrying her to the trunk, he dropped her on the back of the car and moved between her legs. It didn't really matter if he fucked her out in the open or not because there wasn't anyone around for miles.

"I have something special for you," he said digging into his pocket, pulling out a slender glass tube. Her eyes squinted as she tried to focus on what he was holding. Reaching down to his pocket, Jimmy pulled out the small bag he showed me earlier and a

Bic lighter. I watched as he dropped a couple of the small rocks through the open hole and sparked the lighter. I swallowed hard knowing what was coming next.

"You liked the pot we smoked earlier, right?" he asked her as she smiled with a silly laugh. "You're really going to love this stuff; it's a whole lot better," he said putting one end of the tube into her mouth. "When I tell you to, I want you to suck in deep and hold your breath until I tell you, okay?" She nodded. I watched as he waved the lighter a few inches under the pipe causing the crystals to melt before the bulb filled with smoke.

"Okay, Heather, suck in really hard and hold it until I tell you to let it out." She did what he said, her cheeks puffed out, her face reddened and her eyes widened, but she didn't breathe out until he told her to about five seconds later. "Let's do it again," he said pushing it back between her lips.

She was getting fucked up quick and almost fell off the back of the car. "Come on, Baby, let's get comfortable in the barn," he told her pulling her off. Her eyes were droopy, her body jerked a few times, she kept looking around every where even though she couldn't see shit and she was sweating even though it was cool outside.

I heard a car approaching and turned to see Dale's Mustang coming up the drive. Jimmy had Heather over his shoulder while he climbed the ladder to the loft and I quickly followed. He was fucking her by the time Jessie, Chuck and Dale made it up. I heard another car coming and opened the loft door to see Grant's pickup pulling up behind my car.

"It's just supposed to be us," I groaned looking at Jessie.

"Don't look at me, I only told Chuck and Dale," he said and we all looked at Dale. That dumb asshole opened his big mouth.

"What?" he asked noticing everyone staring. "I only told Chris and Steve."

"We don't have a lotta time, fool, that's why it was only the five of us. You're going last and if you can't fuck her, that's your loss!" I almost screamed.

A loud grunt coming from the fucking pair turned my attention. It was too high of a sound to be Jimmy and he always fucks for 10 or

15 minutes. She shrieked loudly just as Chris's head popped up. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she began thrashing around, jerking as if she was being shocked. Her back arched hard and then she laid still for several seconds while Jimmy jack hammered into her.

"Fuck yea!" Grant called out pulling himself into the loft.

Jimmy slowed to a stop, holding himself on top of her for about a minute before rolling over. "Who's next?" he said getting up. I quickly pulled my jeans down and got between her legs. "The bitch came," he said smiling as I sank into her soaked hole.

Before I came, most of the others had arrived and were waiting there turn. I scowled at Dale for being so stupid, but he really can't help it, he's just dense. Chuck climbed between her legs and resumed fucking her fast and hard as the rest of us watched.

I looked at my watch. "We're not going to have enough time for everyone to fuck her right now, she's gotta be home in less than an hour. The ones that just got here, if you want to cum, jerk off and shoot it in her mouth." There were a few grumbles, but

Eddie and Bobbie each took out their cocks and began masturbating. Calvin slowly did the same.

Chuck came and moved aside while Dale tried to take his place but

I stopped him. "You're last, remember?" I said pulling on Grant's arm. He had the look of murder on his face, but he knew better than to mess with me.

"This is bullshit," he grumbled backing away.

We left a few minutes past five after six of us fucked her and three others came inside of her mouth. I swear that she came three more times while getting fucked but it was hard to tell as she seemed to be in one long continuous orgasm. Dale was still fuming about not getting a chance to fuck her but maybe next time he'll think before opening his mouth. "Can I get a ride home with you?" he asked me handing his car keys to Jessie.

"What's wrong with your car?"

"Nothing, I want to fuck her on the way home. I'll get my car at

Jessie's." I smiled. That horn dog will do just about anything for pussy.

We left, Jimmy and me in the front while Dale pounded Heather in the back. Even after he came, he remained inside of her until we pulled into the parking lot of her apartment. He got out, leaving the door opened while Jimmy and I helped her dress.

"If you want more of your treat later, meet us outside your bedroom at 10:30, okay?" he asked handing her glasses to her. She was still dazed, her pupils very large, especially magnified through her glasses and her hands kept moving all over as if she was very nervous. We watched as she quickly made her way home.

I'd never seen her walk that fast before and I had to laugh.

That's just what she needed to put some fire under her ass.

"How long will that last?" I asked him getting back in the car.

"Hard to say, maybe a few more hours. Maybe longer." I grinned wondering if her parents would freak out seeing her super-charged like that, especially if they get close enough to get a whiff of her smelling like a cum dumpster. After dropping Jimmy off, I headed home to study for my history test tomorrow.


It was just the two of us. I picked him up at 10 and we headed toward Heather's apartment, getting there in only a few minutes.

I parked to wait in the parking lot and saw the skinny, dark figure heading our way. It was hardly 10 after and she was already looking for us. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Looks like another satisfied customer," Jimmy joked opening his door to meet her.

She was wired as we sat outside the Black Cat Bar on the

Southside of town. I was uneasy about heading this way as it's a very ethnic area with the highest crime rate in the county. Most of the businesses have bars on the windows and abandoned cars and junkers line the rundown streets. The neighborhood was blighted with trash, vagrants, drug dealers, whores, porn shops, liquor stores and pawn shops on just about every corner. Jimmy had gone inside the bar while I waited with Heather in the car.

Glancing over the back seat, I stared down at her fidgeting around. Jimmy fucked her before heading inside to look for her first paying customer. I squeezed my erection, wanting to fuck her too, but not sure how long it would be before Jimmy returned.

"Fuck it," I mumbled getting out.

I was sitting on the hood smoking a cigarette when Jimmy walked out followed by a huge black guy. He made Dale look small as the two of them made their way closer. We nodded to each other as he passed heading toward the back door. Blowing out smoke, I looked though the windshield as the dome light lit up the interior and the bulky john stood looking down at the skinny, naked white girl.

"She's really tight," Jimmy said closing the deal. I still didn't know why he wanted her to fuck in this part of town as I'm sure there's lots of white guys looking for young snatch, but he felt it was important. "Black guys love white pussy," he told me as we made our way out here. That's true, but so do white guys.

The hulking man unzipped his pants before squeezing his way into the back seat with her. Moments later the car began rocking and I almost lost my balance. Jimmy winked as he headed back toward the bar. "Text me when he's done," he called out over his shoulder.

The guy was so big he couldn't close the door and fit in the back seat so he fucked her with the light on and ramming into her as if trying to force her under the car. Getting off the hood, I walked around a little, trying to clear my head from the pot we smoked on the way. The car was squeaking a steady rhythm as he fucked her like a whore. After all, that's what she is now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.