Butter Face
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"So what's this big plan of yours?" Jessie asked pulling his sheets from his bed as Dale and Chuck said their goodbyes.

Several errant wads of cum were splattered across most of his bed with one large wet spot in the middle where Heather had laid most of the evening. "Help me flip the mattress," he added noticing the cum had soaked through.

"You remember that guy from a few years back, Jimmy?" I asked him.

"You mean jail-bird Jimmy?" he said with a smile.

"Yea, that Jimmy."

"What about him?"

"I ran into him yesterday at Wal-Mart. He was looking for a job."

"I didn't even know he was out."

"Yea, got out a few weeks ago. Living with his mom. He's not able to find a job because of his record."

"I can see why, that guy was bad news."

"I want to ask him to rejoin our club."

"WHAT?! Are you crazy?"

"You remember that one whore he got for us, what was her name,

Vicky or something?"

"Yea, that's her, why?"

"She was fine."

"We really tore that pussy up too!"

"We weren't the only ones tearing it up. Jimmy was pimping her out."

"Yea, I heard that. That's when he got into drugs and shit. Right after he graduated."

"I bet he's got a lot of his old contacts. We could have a ready made business."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"I mean we could make a few bucks off of Heather, you know pimping her out to those lonely pervs out there."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? With Jimmy's help we could pull this off."

"It's a win-win situation for everyone. Jimmy will get back into business, we'll make some fast cash and Heather will make a whole lot of new friends."

"She ain't gunna fall for it."

"Leave that to me. I can make her do it. Hell, I can make her do whatever I want her to do."

"Have you talked to Jimmy about this?"

"Not yet. I wanted to run it by the guys first."

We both looked at each other for several long minutes before he spoke again. "I'm not sure how you're planning on pulling this off, but if you think it will work, count me in, I'll try anything once. Twice if I like it," he added with a wink.


The guys were equally as cautious as Jessie, but with the main four guys behind it, the rest seemed to fall right in. The only thing left to do was bring Jimmy in on it. Jessie and I picked him up and took him out to the old farm after school. He smiled remembering all the fun we had in the barn and began chatting up about all the pussy we busted open over the years. That's when I brought up Vicky and he suddenly got quiet.

"I saw her last week," he said pulling out a cigarette. "She's still a whore but she's got a black pimp now. I lost her when I got busted."

"How would you like a chance to revive your old profession?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessie and I grinned at each other.

"We have a new club whore and want to start pimping her out. We figured you'd be the right man for the job because you've done it before."

"Are you guys shitting me?"

"Naw, not at all. You interested?"

He looked at the 13 of us all staring back at him as if waiting for him to reveal the meaning of life. He took a long drag from his cigarette before flicking it outside. "What's this whore look like?"

Everyone's attention suddenly turned to me as I stumbled to give some sort of response. "Uh, well, she's, um, well, kinda, hum, let me put it this way. With enough make up and the right light, she'd be pretty."

"Yea, pretty ugly," one of the guys blurted out to the laughter of the others.

"Come on, guys, she's not THAT bad." I defended as the guys slowly quieted down.

"Where is she? I'd like to see her, maybe give her a test drive, if you know what I mean," he said winking. Glancing at my watch I noticed it was already 4:50 and there would be no way I could contact her right now.

"She's, uh, indisposed right now. Tomorrow after school we'll pick her up and you can test her out as much as you want."

It was great having Jimmy back with us. He's always been a little wild and brought excitement to the gang. If there was some foolish act to perform, you could bet Jimmy was there doing it or having someone else do it. We talked more about our plans and he was very interested in Heather but I kept the answers vague and changed the subject to something else.

I did make sure he knew she had been a virgin when we inducted her into our club and she still had a tight pussy and ass. I dropped him home with the understanding I'd pick him up at 2:30.

The middle school let out at 2:45 and we needed to be waiting for her in the front.


"That's her," I said pointing her out as she walked out of the school alone. Her books were pressed tightly to her chest; she looked downward and walked at a turtle's pace.

"You're kidding, right?" he replied asking again for me to point her out. "The scrawny little nerd-girl? She don't even look old enough to be going to middle school, let alone trying to make her a whore."

"She's already a whore, we just want to make some money off of her," I said getting out. He stayed in the car while I approached her, standing in her path. "Hi, Heather," I said grabbing her arms as she stopped in front of me. She didn't look up but knew it was me.

"Why didn't you call me yesterday?" She remained silent. "Are we going to play this little game again? Come on, Heather, talk to me."

"Leave me alone," she mumbled trying to step around me.

"Heather, don't be like that. We need to talk," I said putting my arm around her to guide her toward my car. Her feet didn't move and I nearly knocked her over. "Come on, I want you to meet someone."

Looking at my car she noticed the stranger sitting in the front seat smiling at her. "Come say 'hi' to him," I said giving her a nudge. She took one step to keep from falling, but stopped walking.

"You don't want to be my girlfriend no more?" She was quiet.

"Heather, I asked you a question. You don't want to be my girlfriend?"

"Not if you make me do those things."

"Oh, come on, Heather, don't be like that. It's no big deal. It's not like you haven't done it before. I just wanted to share you a little with my friends. Is that so bad? That I'm so proud of you that I want my friends to see how special you are? Let's go meet my friend, he's dying to meet you, and I'll give you a ride home," I said pulling her by the arm to my car. Opening the rear door, I ushered her in.

Moving to the driver's side, I slid in. Jimmy was turned around in his seat staring at her and she was scrunched up trying to make herself as less noticeable as possible. Her hands were laced together on her lap and her head was facing downward, causing her hair to cover her face. "Jimmy, this is my girlfriend Heather.

Heather, this is Jimmy," I said starting the car.

"Hi, Heather," he said extending his hand to her. She meekly accepted it and he pulled it over the seat and kissed it. "It's a pleasure meeting you," he said smiling at her. Pulling into traffic, I made my way toward her apartment while she sat quietly staring out the window. She only lives about six blocks away and she began to panic when I didn't slow down as we approached.

"Troy, you're passing my house!" she called out as I failed to turn in.

"I know, Babe. I need to drop Jimmy off first. It'll just take a second," I said turning around to her and winking. She swallowed hard and returned her gaze outside.

Pulling into his driveway, I turned the car off and went around to her side, swinging her door open. "Let's go," I said extending my hand.

"Why are we here?"

"I told you, to drop Jimmy off. It will just take a second."

"I'll wait in the car."

"Heather, don't be like that. You don't want to make me mad, do you? Now be a good little girl and come inside. He's got a kitten that I think you'll like, don't you, Jimmy?" I said winking at him. Smiling, he mumbled something that neither of us understood but she got out. We lead her toward the house and pushed her inside.

"Is there anyone home?" she asked hearing the door slam behind her.

"Nope, just the three of us."

She looked around at the modest furnishings and clutter as I lead her to the couch. "Have a seat," I said pushing her down.

"Where's the kitten?" she asked looking back and forth.

"Oh, around someplace," Jimmy told her heading to his bedroom. I sat next to her, putting my arm around her shoulders and felt her body tensing.

"Relax, Heather, its okay. We won't be here long, I promise and then I'll take you home." Jimmy returned with a smile and something in his hand.

"Here, try this," he said sitting on the other side of her. "Open your mouth." She looked at me and I nodded.

"What is it?"

"It's like candy, only better," he said holding a small piece of paper between his thumb and pointer finger. She wouldn't open her mouth. "Come on, Heather, it won't hurt you, I promise."

"Open your mouth, Babe," I said squeezing her knee. Slowly she did as he pushed the sheet onto her tongue. Nothing seemed to happen for a while and I began to wonder if he gave her too little a dosage. In the mean time, I began kissing her and rubbing her nipples while Jimmy sat there watching.

Fifteen minutes after he gave her the paper, she started acting weird. I had never seen anyone on LSD before, and soon she was swaying from side to side, her pupils became dilated and she began breathing harder. Goose bumps rippled along her skin and she started having these little twitches. Then she zoned out, her eyes fixed on nothing in particular but staring intensely at whatever it was.

"I gotta idea," he said jumping from his seat and disappearing down the hallway. Returning moments later, he was carrying something in his hand which looked like a mask, but I wasn't sure. "Put this on her," he said handing it to me.

I looked at it and then back at him. "What's this?"

"My mom collects Mardi Gras masks," he said sitting next to her.

It was a half mask, shaped like a butterfly which covered over half of her face. It was very colorful and left only her mouth exposed. I slipped it on her and smiled. You couldn't see her face, which made her mysterious and much prettier.

She didn't try to stop me as I unbuttoned her shirt and Jimmy helped with her skirt. We left her shoes and socks on but had her stripped naked of everything else. I allowed him to go first as he needed to test her out for a potential investment. Her eyes stayed open, her head turned to the side as he thrust back and forth on top of her. She grunted a few times but gave little indication that she was even getting fucked beyond that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.