Butter Face
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Any news?" I asked Jessie as he slid into the passenger seat. I always picked the guys up for school and he's the last one. Chuck and Dale were in the back running their mouths about some shit and giving me a headache.

"News about what?"

"About what I asked you yesterday. Don't tell me you didn't ask your brother."

"Oh, you mean 'bout Butter Face," he said with a snicker. It was

Wednesday and I hadn't heard from her and as far as I knew, no one has seen her since our little party.

"What's the matter, Troy; you miss your little girlfriend?" Dale joked slapping my right shoulder.

"No, I'm just concerned about what's going on with her."

"Poor little Troy is lonely," Chuck added to the laughter of the others.

"Will you guys just shut the fuck up? I'm talking to Jessie."

Turning onto the street, I looked at him. "Well?"

"Yea, I asked him. She's in Special Ed you know and he's only got

PE and lunch with her but hasn't seen her lately. She hasn't been to school this week."

"SPECIAL ED?" Chuck yelled busting out laughing.

"Oooooo, Troy's little girlfriend is a retard," Dale sputtered not even trying to keep from laughing. Jessie too was enjoying this and joined in, giggling like a little school girl.

"Shut the hell up, assholes. Maybe she just needs a little help with her school work or something," I blurted out suddenly realizing that I was defending her for some stupid reason.

"Besides, you guys had no problem fucking her the other night."

"Yea that's before I knew she was a retard," Dale said laughing.

"You'd fuck her even if you knew she was a retard," Chuck replied punching his chest.

"Yea, you're right. I would have still fucked her. Pussy's pussy, man."

I shook my head, trying to tune out their childish antics while thinking of what to do. Three days is a long time to recover from a little sex so I was worried that she told someone about us or what we did to her. What if we fucked her up inside and she's in the hospital? If so, the cops may be asking a lot of questions and my name will surely come up.

I can't just go to her apartment or call her. There'll be no way to explain why a 17-year-old senior was looking for a twelve-year-old sixth grader. The others kept talking and joking about me and my retarded girlfriend but I paid them no mind. I had more important things to worry about right now.

I could hardly concentrate during school and felt like I was in a fog. The guys noticed something wrong and joked about it at first, but when I explained my fears to them, they suddenly became equally concerned. After all, they participate in our little gang bang and even if we tried to argue it was consensual, she's underage and every one of us would be hung out by our balls.

After school the four of us waited on the wall outside of their apartment complex. If she went to school, she'd have to walk past us to get home. Several groups of kids made their way down the street, but I didn't see Heather. It was Dale who first spotted her and slapped my leg.

"There she is, man," he called out looking down the street.

Turning to watch, I saw her sluggishly making her way toward us, her head down and her school books clutched tightly against her chest. I waited until she was a few feet away before I jumped off the wall.

"Hi, Heather," I said standing in her path. She stopped just before running into me, still looking at the ground. I waited a few seconds before lifting her chin. "Aren't you going to say

'hi'?"

Even with her face toward mine, her eyes still looked to the side. She couldn't or wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Let's go get a soda so we can talk, okay?"

"I got to go home. I got a lot of homework to do."

"That can wait. I need to talk to you. Just for a little bit and

I'll take you home, okay?" She stood fidgeting unsure of what to do. I had no idea she was a retard. Yea, she seemed a little slow, but I just thought she was shy and nervous and not mentally deficient. She must be border line or something because she doesn't act like a retard.

Taking her books from her, I slammed them into Jessie's stomach.

"Hold these for her. We'll be right back," I said putting my arm around her shoulders and guiding her back down the street toward

McDonald's.

"You look very pretty today," I said leaning over to kiss the top of her head. I needed to make sure she didn't tell anyone about what happened and make sure she doesn't in the future. Her body was stiff while we walked and I kept asking her questions about school and talking about the weather until we ordered our drink and found a quiet booth in the back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulder still looking down at the table. "Heather, don't be like this, I missed you and want to talk to you. Please talk to me, okay?" She kept wringing her hands and sat stiff in the seat. I moved around to sit with her, putting my arm around her and holding her hand.

"Let's start over. I'll ask you a question and you answer. How are you feeling?"

"Okay," she mumbled after a long pause.

"Why haven't you called me?" That response took a lot longer.

"Why were you so mean to me?" she asked still not making eye contact.

"What do you mean?"

"The other night. You were mean to me. I asked you not to do it no more but you kept doing it. I asked you to stop because you were hurting me but you didn't."

I sighed. I can't believe she still thinks it was only me.

Fifteen guys fucked her nonstop for over six hours and she has no clue what happened. She can't possibly be that naive to really believe one guy could fuck that much. I looked at her and saw the tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Babe, it's just you were so sexy that night. You made me so hot for you that I couldn't help myself. If you think about it, that's a good thing because that means you've got something your man wants and no one else can satisfy me like you can," I said waiting for a response.

"I really care about you and love you more than anything and I don't want you to be mad at me any more, okay? I'm sorry I hurt you but it's kinda your fault too because you were so freakin' sexy that night that I couldn't stop even after you suggested it."

"It still burns when I pee and there was blood in my poo all day

Sunday. My dad was mad at me 'cause I was too sick to go to church and I couldn't go to school for two days because of what you did to me."

"Heather, Baby, I'm really, really sorry and it won't ever happen again, I promise. I didn't know I was hurting you and if I did, I would have stopped."

"I told you lots of times but you wouldn't stop!" she finally got bold and raised her voice.

"I know and I'm sorry for that. I don't know what to say except that you're too sexy for me I guess. I just can't control myself when I'm around you and I can't even look at another girl after being with you. You're very special, Heather, very, very special."

She stopped crying, dried her eyes and wiped her nose on her sleeve, smearing a little mucus on her cheek. "You really think so?" she asked smiling for the first time.

"No, I don't think so, I KNOW so. You're my special little girl and I don't ever want to hurt you again. Will you forgive me?"

After a couple of sniffles, she smiled enough to show her braces and nodded. "Great, Babe, you're the best," I said leaning over to kiss her cheek. I'm still steering away from those fuckin' death blades inside of her mouth and will have to see about getting those damn things taken out. Hugging her tightly against me, I rubbed her arm, letting the tips of my fingers brush against her nipple.

"You haven't told anyone about us, have you, Babe?"

She pulled slightly away and looked up at me. "NO! My dad would kill me if he knew about you!" I smiled.

"Not even your best friend?"

"Not exactly. I told her there was a boy I liked but I didn't tell her a lot about you."

"Good, keep it that way. You need to keep what we do a secret. If anyone finds out about us, they'll make us stay away from each other and I don't want that. You don't want that either, do you?"

She shook her head. "I didn't think so."

Looking around I noticed it was a slow time for the restaurant as only a few people were inside. I'd been as horny as hell these past few days and really wanted to get a nut off. Kissing her forehead, I took her by the hand, pulling her from the seat.

"Come with me, I want to show you something," I said guiding her toward the restrooms.

"Where are we going?" she asked just before reaching our destination.

"You'll see," I said swinging the men's room door open. She stopped suddenly, pulling free from my grasp. "What are you doing?"

"Th ... that's the boys bathroom," she said looking at the sign next to my head.

"Yea, so?"

"I'm a girl, I can't go in there!"

"You can if it's only the two of us. No one will know. Come on, we don't have a lotta time," I said grasping her wrist. Her feet wouldn't move as I tugged her closer and she almost fell over, putting her free hand out to grab the door frame.

"Troy, please, don't make me go in there, I'm not allowed to."

"Who says? You can go in if it's only the two of us. Come on so I can get you home before your momma starts worrying about you."

Her feet were still firmly planted and her right hand still clutched the frame as if holding on for dear life. "HEATHER!" I sternly growled giving her wrist another jerk. Swallowing hard, she released the frame, allowing me to pull her inside.

Normally I would have wanted her to give me a blowjob but I wasn't about to stick my most prized organ into the deathtrap of steel and risk injury. Bolting the door locked, I pushed her toward the sink, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans before lifting her onto the counter. It all happened so quickly she didn't have time to react and only after her ass was on the cold counter top, did she object.

"I'll be fast," I panted unzipping my own pants.

"Troy, we can't do it in here! What if someone catches us?" she asked trying to scoot off. I stayed between her legs, keeping her in place while pulling my pants down and pushing her backwards against the mirror. She futilely resisted but didn't struggle much against me.

Once my jeans were around my knees, I looked down between her legs and got a huge surprise. The entire area was green and purple, swollen much larger than I remembered and was slightly chapped. Damn, those guys really did a number on her pussy. I guess if you want to fuck someone up, turn loose 14 horny teenagers on her and see what happens.

She was dry as I rubbed the tip of my cock along her crack.

Fortunately there was a sink within reach and I ran some water into my palm, dumping it onto both of us. This helped some, but not really enough as she was still too tight for my size. It took a few stabs to enter her, but once I did, she took me as far as she could.

Several times I had to add more water as it dried up and became painful for me. She grunted and moaned while I fucked her and occasionally she tensed up, squeezing me even tighter. Twice someone tried the door only to discover it was locked and I knew we were running out of time. Doubling my strokes, I began shooting my cum into her after about five or six minutes.

As quickly as it started, it ended and I withdrew as soon as the spasms subsided. One last pea-sized droplet of cum bubbled out as it flopped from her swollen hole and I scooped it off with my finger, bringing it to her mouth. "Lick it off," I instructed rubbing it against her lips. Her tongue slowly emerged, taking it off before disappearing back inside of her mouth. I smiled as I pulled my pants up.

"Get dressed, you need to get home," I said walking toward the door. Hopping down, she struggled to get her jeans back on just as I turned the bolt, unlocking the door. Instantly it swung open and an older, gray-haired man rushed in, nearly hitting me with the door.

"Sorry," he apologized to me before stepping in to see Heather still pulling her jeans up. He stopped, his mouth dropped open and his eyes bulges slightly.

"Come on, Heather," I urged swinging the door wider. She was still zipping her pants as she brushed by him, his eyes following her out with me close behind smiling. That gave the old fart a cheap thrill, I thought catching up to her. She was red-faced as we hurried out into the parking lot.

"That was wild, wasn't it?" I said putting my arm around her shoulder as we quickly walked away. She was quiet as we turned the corner toward her apartment complex. "Babe that was the greatest thing ever! You were awesome!" Bending down, I kissed her cheek and told her again how glad I was she was my 'woman'.

We didn't talk during the two block walk and I could tell she was upset by what happened, but didn't know what to do or say about it. I was her boyfriend and wanted to do it and she didn't have a choice in the matter.

Jessie had placed her books next to him on the wall and I grabbed them as we passed. "Babe, I want you to keep my cum in you until you take a bath tonight," I said loud enough for them to hear and she blushed again.

"Some is already leaking out," she whispered as if telling a dirty secret.

"Yea, some will, but don't clean it out until later. I want to be part of you as long as I can. With my cum inside of you, it's like we're still together even if I'm not there. Do you know what

I mean?" She slowly nodded. "Good, 'cause I want to be with you forever and ever," I added smiling. Handing the books to her I said, "Call me tonight after your parents go to bed, okay?" She nodded and I watched as she disappeared between the buildings on her way home.

I was smiling when I returned to the guys. "We're back on," I said giving them the high-five. "She fell for it hook, line and sinker." They were grinning and slapping at each other with delight. "She hasn't told anyone and I've convinced her to keep us a secret."

"Great! Let's gang-fuck her again this Friday," Dale suggested hopping from the wall.

"And Saturday too," Chuck added with a smile.

"And Sunday," Jessie said punching Chuck in the chest nearly knocking him off the wall.

"We'll have time for that, but for now, I want something a little more intimate. Just between the four of us," I said moving closer to explain my plan.


It was 10:16 when my cell phone rang. Heather was right on time.

"Hey, Babe, I said answering.

"Hi, Troy."

"How ya feelin'?"

"Okay, I guess."

"Great, I'm glad. You know, I'm right outside your window."

"You are?"

"Yea, open your blinds and you'll see me." Slowly the verticals parted and I saw her standing there holding the phone to her ear.

"Hang up and open your window."

She quickly turned and looked away. "I can't. My dad might know."

"He won't know, Babe, and I really want to see you again. I can't stop thinking about you and that sexy body of yours."

"I'm not sexy," she mumbled looking back at me.

"Oh, hell, yes you are, Babe. Come outside and I'll show you exactly how sexy you really are!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.