Butter Face - Cover

Butter Face

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I sighed checking my watch for the tenth time is less than 15 minutes. Fucking little cunt was supposed to be out here by 10:30 and now it's almost a quarter 'til 11. Rolling down the window I flicked my cigarette butt into the parking lot, blowing the smoke out along with it. What if she changed her mind? It took me half an hour last night and at least that long this morning to convince her to go with me to meet my friends. She kept insisting that she couldn't go, but I made it clear that if she didn't, I didn't want to see her ever again.

Staring down the darkened walkway I saw a figure approaching and my spirits grew but it was only someone walking their dog. Maybe her old man caught her trying to sneak out and she's being punished. Or maybe her parents haven't gone to bed yet and she's waiting for the right time. A million reasons rushed through my head as to why she wasn't sitting next to me right now and I got angrier by the minute. She better not stand me and my friends up or she'll be sorry, that's for damn sure.

I lit another cigarette, took a deep drag and leaned my head back letting the smoke fill my lungs. That's when I saw the slim figure approaching. I'll be damned, the little whore finally showed up. Sitting up, I waited for her to get in before I laid into her about being so late. She was full of apologies and assured me it wouldn't happen again as she couldn't decide what to wear. I shook my head. All bitches are the same.

"What's with the school uniform?" I asked checking out what she was wearing. I specifically told her to wear a skirt tonight but I wasn't expecting this.

"You said you wanted me to wear a skirt."

"Yea, but we're going to a party, not to school. You look stupid wearing that."

"I'm sorry; do you want me to go change into something else?"

Starting the car I ignored her until we pulled out. "Don't bother; it won't be on long anyway."

"Huh? What did you say?" she asked turning to face me.

"Oh, nothing, just thinking out loud."

The old farm is a good 10 minute drive out of the city and is very hard to find in the dark. I'm sure the guys already have things set up and will be anxious for her to get there. I could tell she was nervous and kept fidgeting and twirling her hair but I kept reassuring her that she'll do fine.

"Just remember," I told her as we turned down the darkened dirt road. "These are my friends and they're older so don't embarrass me, understand? Don't start acting like some little kid or you'll really piss me off. Most of these guys are seniors so try and act mature around them," I added patting her leg. She gave a nervous smile and looked ahead as we approached.

Seven vehicles lined the entrance, two of which had their headlights shining into the opened barn door with a large gap between them for the guest of honor. I pulled into the center, flashing the lights to alert them of our arrival. The large bon fire roared to the back near the opposite doorway and all the guys were sitting in a semi-circle watching as two of our member beat the hell out of each other.

Our group also is a fight club and we use any method to fight, including martial arts, and someone always goes home with something broken. This helps to spike the adrenalin and gets us pumped up for the gang bangs. From the looks of it, most of the guys had already gone a few rounds and were shouting and yelling at the others to fight harder.

"Heather, take off your panties," I instructed putting my hand over her thigh.

"WHAT?" she yelped like a scolded puppy.

"Take off your panties. I don't want any interference when I want to touch you."

"Troy, your friends are here!"

"Don't worry 'bout them. You're wearing a skirt; they won't even know you're not wearing any." She looked at me and then back to the guys.

"Please, Troy, don't make me do this," she pled putting her hand over mine.

"Heather, I don't ever ask you to do anything for me so it's not that much to ask you for this one little thing. Just take them off. You can put them back on later, I just want to touch that sexy body whenever I want to," I added smiling. She gulped and slowly pulled them down her slender legs. My smile never faded.

This will be our trophy. Every whore we've banged we've kept their panties and wrote the date on it and had everyone who fucked her that night sign it. We'll have to get a fine-tip marker for these extra small girly panties. I draped them over my rearview mirror and leaned over to kiss her.

Reaching for a joint, I lit it before handing it out to her. "Here, this will help to relax you," I said pinching it between my thumb and middle finer.

"Is ... is that ... marijuana?" she mumbled staring at the small joint.

"Yea, take a hit, you'll feel better."

"I, um, I don't, huh, I'm not sure, um..."

"Heather, just take a hit, it won't kill you and will make this go a lot easier for you, trust me."

"I've never done that before."

"Well until yesterday, you never fucked before and now look at you." She stared at the glowing bud for the longest time and I was getting impatient. "Here, let me show you a trick. It's called a shotgun and it's great for someone who never smoked before."

She looked at me with a puzzling expression and I smiled. "You trust me, don't you?" She kept looking back and forth between me and the joint before slowly nodding. Stupid hole. "I'm going to put it inside my mouth and we're going to kiss and you'll get some smoke in your mouth and you just swallow it and blow it out later. Make sure you get it inside your lungs to get the best feeling, okay?" She nodded again.

Putting the lit part inside my mouth, I leaned forward, pulling her face closer. She wanted to resist, didn't want to do it, but she didn't have a choice. Pressing our lips together, I blew as hard as I could, filling her mouth with a thick wave of smoke. She tried to pull back, but I held her still and blew again, smiling as she began a coughing session as I released her, watching as she gasped and coughed until she was able to breath again.

"See, that wasn't so bad," I said finishing off the joint, watching as she fought to get her coughing under control. Reaching under the seat, I pulled out a pint of Everclear. "Here, drink this; it'll help wash it down." I'm not sure if she thought it was water or if she was that naïve that she didn't think I'd give her liquor, but she put it to her lips and took a big sip. The grain alcohol must have burned her throat as with puffy cheeks, she quickly looked for some place to spit it out. "Swallow it!" I commanded, putting my hand over her mouth until it was gone.

Once she caught her breath and stopped making those strange sounds, I held the pint back in front of her. "Take another drink." She stared at the bottle before looking back at me.

"Troy, do I have to?"

"Yes, you do. I want you to be relaxed around my friends and this will help. Now take another drink or I'll pour it down your freakin' throat myself!" She swallowed hard before taking the bottle from me and slowly brought it to her mouth. She drank hardly a thimble full before handing me the bottle. "Again," I said bringing it back to her mouth. She swallowed hard and parted her lips slightly as I upended the bottle, spilling most of it down the front of her shirt, but getting a lot in her mouth.

Looking back at the guys, they were standing near the entrance wondering what was taking us so long. It was already after 11 and we should have been here over 20 minutes ago. She was still coughing and holding her throat when I spoke. "You ready to go?"

Her eyes were tearing and even in the dim dome light, I could see her face was red. She looked to the barn and cleared her throat. "I ... thought this is a ... party," she said not taking her eyes off of the guys."

"It is, why?"

"Where are the other girls?"

"They're coming, don't worry."

"Who's coming?"

I smiled at her question. "We all are." The dumbfounded expression on her face was priceless. She's still oblivious about why I brought her here. "Come on, let's go meet the guys," I said opening my door. She was still sitting as I walked around to open her door.

The guys were loud and rambunctious as we approached and she grabbed my hand, squeezing all the blood out from my fingers. "Relax, Heather," I whispered. "These are my friends and everything will be okay, just go along with it, okay?" I smiled at her and she returned a slight grin.

"Guys, this is my main squeeze, Heather," I started as the guys began circling us. "Heather, these are my pals, Jessie, Dale, Chuck, Grant, Steve, Chris, Juan," I suddenly stopped as I didn't know who the next guy in line was. Or the guy standing beside him. "Uh, I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Or you," I said directing my attention to the two strangers.

"These are my cousins, Hector and Marco," Juan said with a huge smile. "They're here from Mexico visiting," he added like I'd want to know that information. That really pissed me off. Everyone knows we don't bring outsiders to our parties and it's only by a vote that someone is asked to join us. Juan was voted in last summer and is definitely treading on thin ice.

"Hector and Marco," I resumed my introductions after giving Juan a scowl. "Calvin, Eddie, Bobbie, Jason and Will," I ended watching as each of them took her hand and kissed the back of it as their name was called. I was sure she'd forget most of them, but it went right along with our plan. The guys sort of mobbed her, each wanting to get to know her better and I grabbed Juan's jacket. "We need to talk," I said pulling him toward the bon fire.

"What's up, homey?" he asked still showing that stupid grin.

"What's up? What's going on with your cousins? You know we don't bring outsiders to our parties."

"Yea, I know, but I couldn't leave them at home and Jessie said I could bring them along. It's no big deal, man. They're really cool. We won't have no problems with them."

"We better not. You're responsible for them. Anything goes wrong and it's your ass on the line, got it?" I said getting right into his face.

"No sweat, man. It's all cool. Besides, I think you're gunna like Hector. That mutha fucka is hung like a fucking bull!" he added with a smirk. That didn't really impress me as Will was already our resident hung stud and the fact he thinks just because the guy's got a big cock that we'll welcome into our gang is full of shit.

"She's practically a virgin still so big cocks aren't in big demand," I mumbled turning away. Most of us are about the same size in the cock department, six and a half to about eight inches, with Will being the biggest at about 11 inches, Grant tipping the ruler at just under 10 inches and Bobbie measuring right at 9 inches.

I reached Heather just as Dale was trying to feel her nipples and she was slapping at his hands. "Hey, none of that with my woman!" I yelled grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the guys. "You get your own girl, this one belongs to me," I added reaching down to kiss her. Her face seemed to beam with pride that I would say that in front of my friends.

We danced to a song and I was ready to get this party started. I gave her a plastic up of spiked punch and with her being nervous, was gone after a few minutes. I poured her another and watched as she slowly sipped it without much of it disappearing. A slow song started and I pulled her close to me as we swayed to the music. As it ended, I whispered into her ear, "Let's go to the loft. I want to be alone with you."

Looking up wide-eyed, she swallowed hard. "Troy, can we, uh, not do it tonight? I'm still a little sore from yesterday."

"Come on, Babe, don't be like that. Don't keep your man waiting for it. You know what they say ... if you don't keep your man happy at home, he'll go looking for it someplace else. You wouldn't want that would you?" She looked straight ahead to my chest without responding. Lifting her chin, I looked into her watery eyes. "You don't want that, right?" Slowly she shook her head.

"You know I love you, don't you?" She nodded. "Do you love me?" Again she nodded. "Well, if you love me then you'll do this for me, won't you? We'll go up to the loft, just the two of us and make love and when we're done, I'll take you home just like yesterday, okay?" I had to hold her up as the alcohol was beginning to make her a little unsteady, but she agreed.

Lifting her into my arms like a bride, I carried her to the ladder and helped her climb, turning to wink at the guys. They already knew the routine as we've done this hundreds of times before but with Heather, I had a better Idea. The light was just bright enough that I could see her little bald clam smiling down at me as she ascended, twisting from side to side.

She was still bashful, but not as uptight as she was the day before as I began undressing her, starting with her glasses. She paused as I removed them, citing her inability to see but I assured her she was much more beautiful without them and I wanted to see her pretty eyes while we made love. Laying her back, I stripped off my clothes and lay next to her, lightly kissing her braced lips.

There was no time to waste as we needed to get the action going due to the time restraint and the eagerness of the guys waiting. Reaching for the baby oil, I lubed myself before gently fingering her. She grunted as the cold liquid penetrated her tender tissue but didn't attempt to stop me as she knew it wouldn't do any good.

Positioning myself between her legs, I slowly pushed my cock into her tight, soft hole, hearing her grunt as the crown was forced in, expanding her hole once again. Her body tensed as more entered, stretching the delicate walls as far apart as they could go. Her nails dug into my forearm as she braced for what she knew was coming. An inch further to go it reached bottom. She's still too shallow for me, but some of the other guys will fully enjoy her.

The pressure and tightness was incredible and it felt as if her pussy was sucking my cock back in with every backward stroke. Even though she couldn't see, her eyes were tightly closed as my pace quickened, pulling her small ass off of the blanket with each thrust. She held her breath for several long minutes at a time until I was fucking her full force, slamming into her as if she were a seasoned whore.

Many times she cried out as the tip of my cock smashed into the bottom of her shallow channel. I was grunting and crying out with pleasure, the two of us making sounds like wounded beasts. Movement behind was me was a little distracting as the boys were getting impatient for their turns. I didn't hold back and felt myself getting closer to cumming. She was still motionless, her body stiff as I plowed into her harder, pushing my pending orgasm beyond the point of no return.

Welding my groin to her, my cock jerked uncontrollably as I filled her narrow cavern with my cum. She was grunting just as much as I was but it was for a different reason. I waited until my cock lost it's firmness before rolling over. I'll need to stay close by for my plan to work. She tried to sit up but I pushed her back down. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I, uh, thought you were, um, done."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.