My Happiest Anniversary - Cover

My Happiest Anniversary

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My husband, Jim, has been my only lover, he guided me into our private world of intimacy. On our twelfth anniversary, he gave me a present I never expected, a present of experience, a new experience, one that I carry with me to this day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Jim and I met and fell in love in San Francisco. I'd always thought The City, as it's called locally, was the most romantic in American and romance swept me off my feet and into Jim's bed, my first time with a man.

Yes, I know, I really was pretty inexperienced, I had friends who were giving all the 'jobs', you know, hand- and blow-, when they were eleven or twelve. Fucking at twelve or thirteen.

Well, I didn't, I didn't even get my boobs felt until I was well into high school and, then, it was through my blouse and bra. Not too exciting, I guess.

So, Jim was my big love. Yes, it was like the movies with music and dancers and all. It was lovely. And, yes, he was the first guy I really wanted in my panties.

I was twenty, in college on the West Coast, we met and I was head over heels, as they say. This was the big one.

Oh, Jim was different from the guys I had dated. He seemed to be a lover, not a boyfriend. You may not get the difference. Well, if you don't, you're probably a guy. He just concentrated on me, made me the center of his world. This was all so new to me that after our first few dates, I went to bed filled with very naughty thoughts, dreaming of things I was brought up to consider base, dirty.

I went to bed thinking of holding him naked in my arms, his caresses roaming all over my body. I dreamed of his touch as I rubbed my hand between my legs those first nights. I had never had these kinds of feelings before. Oh, I had been turned-on some before, with sexual thoughts and feelings, but this was new, different. I felt aroused every waking moment. I knew this was different and I decided that I was going to make it different.

On our third date, we were at his apartment after dinner, necking on the couch, his hand gently squeezing my breast as we tongued each others mouth.

Enough of this, I want more, I thought, then started unbuttoning my blouse and pulling it off. I turned my back to him and felt the clasp loosen as my bra dropped into my lap.

You would think that this moment was steeped in aroused, erotic feelings, but I must confess that all I could think about was whether he would think my breasts are nice. They evidently were because he soon was down kissing them and licking my nipples which really got me aroused like never before. No one had ever touched my breasts and when he ran his tongue round and round my nipple, then sucked it into his mouth, I thought I would swoon. Oh, this had a direct effect on my panties, for sure.

I'll never forget that night. I had never had any of my clothes off in the presence of a man before and he took me back to my dorm that night, just wanting one thing, more.

That came the next night, our fourth date. We were back at his place again, and it was just a matter of a few minutes before I was naked to the waist and his lips were back on my nipples. Oh, they had ached until they were reunited with Jim's mouth. It just felt so good. I had made up my mind that Jim was the one. He was the one I wanted more than anyone I'd ever known.

And I was going right along where our feelings were taking us as he caressed my breasts and I rubbed the large lump in his pants. I lay awake the night before wondering what his penis would look like, how it would feel, even, how it would taste. He was all I could think about.

"Would you take your pants off, please?" I asked wondering just where all this new boldness of mine was coming from.

So, we soon became acquainted with each other's bodies and were kissing and licking and sucking each other to orgasm every night. It was wonderful. The first time he went down between my legs, I just gazed at him in amazement. Then, when I felt his tongue begin to lick me up and down along my labia, I almost fainted. It was, by far, the most erotic feeling I had ever had. He gave me three orgasms that night and I was forever in love with both Jim and his tongue caressing my most secret parts.

I did want to save myself for our wedding night and Jim never pushed me to do otherwise. But we made up for postponing intercourse by exploring each other every night until we got married.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.