Orchard Flower (Version Bravo) - Cover

Orchard Flower (Version Bravo)

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bob moved to South Dakota to get away from a painful situation. Then he fell in love with a slip of a girl who he knew he couldn't have, and found himself in pain again. You know that saying: No pain, no gain? It is a phrase that can be very true.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

At my house, we were unaware of the tension building in Lynne's kitchen. There was enough tension to claim all our attention right there in my living room.

Lying beside the warm stove, Jill urged me onward as I sank to my knees between her open thighs. My erection strained towards her. I hadn't felt this horny in years, and decided it was because I finally felt justified in feeling horny for this woman at all. I looked at her bare pussy and licked my lips. I wanted to taste her. She must have read my mind.

"You can do that later," she panted. "I need you in me now."

I didn't argue. I simply leaned forward and sagged as she reached for my rigid prod and brought it to the gates of her sex. I slid in immediately, going deep and letting most of my weight keep me there as her hips wiggled and she groaned.

"Oh yessss, that's what I need, Baby. I need you to fuck me and make me cum."

I didn't say a word. I just started giving her what she wanted.


Lynne felt trapped, somehow. Zack was just sitting there, though, clear across the table. He was so different from any other man she'd ever met. Or maybe he was just so much younger than men she was used to dealing with. She couldn't decide. He was so willing to say things that most men tried to keep secret. It jangled her nerves, because she was used to having to assume things, or figure things out. With him she didn't have to do that. It was quite simple. He wanted her. He found her sexy and desirable, and he could care less about the age difference.

She reminded herself again about that age difference. It was all she had to keep him at bay. That was because HE was interesting too, and smart, and knowledgeable about farm things. He was handsome too, and fit, with the muscles of a young man, rather than the pot belly that men her age all seemed to be developing.

For some reason Bob's comment about just saying no popped into her mind. Her tongue even went to press against the back of her teeth, to make the N sound.

But she didn't say the word. She stared at Zack, who stared back.

"This is insane," she finally said.

"Maybe," he said immediately. "But it's kind of fun too. Doesn't this make you feel alive? It makes me feel alive." He frowned. "You want to know something?"

"I'm not at all sure," she admitted.

He ignored her equivocation and told her anyway. "I could never talk to a girl my age like I just talked to you. Jill ... MAYBE ... but nobody else. And I have no idea if I could say those things to some other woman your age. But saying them to you was so easy. It was amazing. I just felt like I could tell you exactly how I felt. Isn't that strange? But I feel GREAT!"

"I don't know HOW I feel," she moaned. "It may have been easy for you to say, but nobody's ever said those things to me. Paul never even said them. Not like that. I knew he wanted me, but not because of what he said."

"I didn't mean for you to get scared or anything," he said. "It just kind of came out."

"I'm not scared!" she almost shouted. She slumped. "Not of you, anyway."

He looked confused. "Well who else could you be scared of?"

"Not who," she said, her voice strained. "I'm scared of what I'm FEELING!"

"You can't be scared of that," he said negligently. "How you feel is just how you feel. There's nothing scary about that." He looked stunned suddenly. "Unless you feel like killing me or something."

She laughed, just like she'd laughed when she first heard that he had come there to seduce her. It wasn't uncontrollable this time, though, and she only laughed enough that it seemed to clear her mind. She thought about what he'd said. Could it be that easy? What you felt was just what you felt ... nothing more, nothing less?

"I don't want to kill you," she said, her voice normal again. "I don't know exactly what I DO want to do with you ... but I certainly don't feel any urge to hurt you."

"That's a relief," he said, with an exaggerated sigh. "Maybe I should have gone back to town and gotten a motel room after all."

Lynne took a sip of cocoa that needed to be warmed up in the microwave. She licked her lips and looked right at him.

"No ... I don't think so," she said softly.


"Ohhhh I knew I wasn't going to last very long," I groaned. I had only been in her long enough to build up a rhythm and already the demand to complete this act of love was there.

"It's OK," she whined. "I want it. Oooo I wish we were married now. I want to have your baby."

"Oh damn," I panted. That was all it took and I was over the edge. "Here it is, Honey. Ohhhh Jill!"

Her hands stroked my sides and her hips pushed up at me. I could feel those internal muscles squeezing and she yipped. Then her fingernails dug into my sides painfully.

"Yesssss," she groaned as she somehow found an orgasm. "Give it to me Daddy. Make me a mommeeeeeeeee."


"So," said Lynne. She had warmed up her cocoa in the microwave while she poured Zack another cup. Seated again, she was staring at him. For some reason her nervousness had abated. She felt more in control. She felt in control enough to tease him a little.

"I believe, earlier, you were telling me about how you would have followed your nefarious plan ... if you still had one."

He blinked and his face took on an almost wary look.

"You still want to hear about that?"

"It might be fun," she said. "Weren't you just saying I should be having fun?"

"Well..." He swallowed. "I was alluding to you having fun ... um ... doing something."

"And surely your plan called for me ... us ... to be ... um ... doing things ... right?" She sipped her drink. "What kinds of things?"

He blinked. "Um ... you know."

"I do?" Her face was calm. "Why don't you tell me anyway."

"Oh wow," he sighed. His eyes got a little wild. "Oh man. I don't know if I can do this."

He gulped and immediately gasped and choked. The cocoa was much too hot for a big gulp. She jumped to get him a glass of cold water and he gulped that too, his face a mask of pain.

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "I don't' know why, but I couldn't help teasing you, and now this happened."

"It's OK," he said, his voice a little raspy.


"It's one thing to get married," I said as we cuddled in front of the stove. "It's another to get pregnant too soon."

"What's too soon?" she asked, running her fingertips along my side. It tickled and made me squirm. "I'd love to be pregnant when I go back for second semester."

"Yes, but we're not married yet. And besides, if you got pregnant now, then next year you'd have an infant to deal with," I said reasonably.

"OK, so I miss school next year, being a mommy, and go back the year after that," she said. "I like that idea. I get to live with you for a whole year, and get this every night."

"Every night?" I asked weakly.

"Unless you want to make love to me twice a night," she said smoothly. "Or once in the daytime and again at night would be OK too." She smiled widely. "Unless you want to go for three times a day. I'm sure I could get used to that."

"Maybe you should get pregnant now," I muttered. "Cause if you get your way, I may not live another year."


"Are you sure you're OK?" asked Lynne.

Zack waved a hand. "I don't know which gave me more trouble ... taking that sip, or trying to figure out how to answer you."

"I shouldn't have teased you like that," she said.

"Oh, I don't know." He grinned weakly. "I mean you've actually been pretty nice about things, all in all."

"I'm not used to this kind of thing," said Lynne.

"That's what really blows my mind," said Zack. "You really are an exciting, good looking woman. I don't get it that you're alone."

"I suppose I just got used to being that way," sighed Lynne. "Alone, I mean. I just don't think of myself as being exciting or all that other stuff."

"Well you are," he insisted.

"And you keep saying that," said Lynne. "So how do we get out of this rut we've gotten ourselves into?"

"It's not so bad. For a rut, I mean," said Zack. "I'm really glad Jill invited me here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.