The Story of My Life
Chapter 2: Spring 1995 (8th Grade)

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2: Spring 1995 (8th Grade) - This story is a slow starter, but it continues into a regular romp as my teenage years were filled with plenty of sex and many partners. I do mention rape, though as an event in my past and it’s not detailed. This story is true. I have fictionalized some, but much of the story is fact from my point of view. The sex scenes are embellished, but all physical attributes are as real as I remember. If you’re looking for horse dicks and wonder jugs, this isn’t the story, these were real people.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

In the spring of our first year back in Idaho, my mother sat me down one day after school. My mother, always trying to find a way to make peace between her new husband and me had thought of something that might bridge the gap.

"Nathan, sit down for a minute. I have something to talk to you about."

"Sure mom, what is it?" I said, slumping down into a chair at the dining room table. Natalie passed by and she caught my eye, one eyebrow raised inquisitively. I knew the look. It was a "What the hell did you do now?" look. But my look back to Natalie was, "Fuck if I know?!"

"Well, sweetie," my mother said diplomatically, "I've been thinking about a way that maybe you and Ray could get to know each other a little better. I've already talked to Ray about this, and he really liked the idea."

Trying to hold the mistrust of this whole idea before I'd even heard it from my voice. I asked, "What's that?"

"We think it might be good for the two of you if you worked for him. It would be just a few hours every other day while school is still going on, maybe a few hours on the weekend, and then as much as you want during the summer."

I thought about it for a few moments, and then asked, "Would I get paid?"

My mother laughed, "You and Ray don't get along very well, but the two of you are so alike in many ways. The first thing he asked me when I told him the idea was 'How much should I pay him?' Of course you'll get paid. Ray and I discussed it, and we thought it was only fair that if you were doing the work of a farmhand, you'd get paid what a farmhand earns."

Intrigued, I asked, "Ok. So how much is that?"

"Well, since you really don't know anything about farming or the equipment and such, Ray said that he'd start you at minimum wage for now, which I think is fair, especially since we won't have to put you on the farm's payroll, or take money out for taxes or anything, so you'll get your full pay. Then, probably when the summer starts and you know quite a bit more, Ray says he'll pay you the rate that a full farmhand makes, as long as you do the work as well as any other farmhand would."

She stopped for a moment to take a sip of her coffee, "That would be $15 an hour."

I'm sure I looked like an idiot with my mouth hanging open, because my mother smiled and said, "I'll take that as a yes, but first ... we have some conditions."

"Ok?" I said apprehensively.

"First, you'll need to treat Ray with respect. I know you two don't get along so well, so for the most part Ray's brother, Joseph, will be training you and working with you, but there will be times where Ray is dealing with you more than Joseph, so you need to learn to take orders from him. He's going to be your boss. Understand?"

I nodded. I already could tell this was going to be a tough job. There wasn't any one thing about Ray that I didn't like; it was just the way we never seemed to understand each other. Every little thing I did seemed like it was wrong in his eyes, and everything he did seemed abnormal to me, but for fifteen dollars an hour, I'd learn to live with him.

"There's more, dear," my mother continued. "As much as I'm sure you'd love to just run out and spend all that money, I'm going to insist that you save most of it. For every dollar you earn working for us, I want you to save half of it. We'll put the money in a savings account in your name at the bank, but I'm going to stipulate that my name is on the account as well. You'll be able to deposit into the account, but you won't be able to withdraw any money without my permission."

"Mom! If it's my money I'm earning, why do you have to watch over it like a hawk?!" I complained.

Serious now, my mother said, "Nathan, don't whine like that, you're fourteen years old. I know you're the youngest in this house, but you're becoming a young man. Start to act like it. Think about why I might want you to save some of the money for a moment."

So I took a deep breath and thought about it. I'd always been pretty good at math, so my mind started thinking about summer time when I'd be earning $15 an hour. If the summers were anything like Ray and his daughters talked about, they were mostly hot, dry, and fairly boring for teenagers, so I envisioned working hard and maybe working as much as a full forty hours a week for those three months. Doing the math, I realized that three months working for my step-father could net me over Seven Thousand Dollars! I'd never held a thousand dollars in my life, let alone seven. Suddenly, it dawned on me ... even if I was forced to save half of that, it was still more money than I'd ever had in my life. Adding up all of my allowance payments up until this moment was still less than that amount. I realized that with over three thousand dollars in the bank, I'd have quite a savings fund that I could spend on a car in a few years, or save for college, or who knows what!

I took a deep breath and looked at my mother and said, "Because if I save most of it, I've got money for my future; money to buy my own car in a few years, or save for college. Right?"

She beamed at me, reached over, tussled my brown hair, and said, "Exactly. Ray and I make a good living, and we live in a nice house, and it looks like I'm going to have a job at the University starting next year, so you have a significant discount if you decide to go to school here, but if you keep your grades up or get a scholarship somewhere else, you'll have the money to pay your way if you need to."

So, with that discussion out of the way, I smiled and said, "Alright. I'll do it."

My mother got up and went to see if Ray was around outside to tell him the news as well. I, on the other hand, went to look for my best friend to tell her the good news. I found her watching TV with the lionesses. I called them that because they were beautiful, but vicious.

Alice and Georgia were lying on the floor against the front of the couch staring up at the TV when I walked into the family room. Natalie was curled up on one end of the couch reading a book and watching the show at the same time ... a talent she had that annoyed me, since I couldn't concentrate enough on one or the other to enjoy either when I'd tried.

They all looked up at me when I walked in, and seeing my grin, Alice said, "What's got you so happy, penis breath?" She always loved to throw homosexual insults my way. I'm not really sure why.

"Nat, can I talk to you ... alone?"

She smiled at me, "Sure bro. Let's go in the den."

She hopped up from the couch and left the lionesses to watch their program. I followed her into the den. I noticed she had bare feet and her legs looked really soft without any socks on them. I wasn't really thinking of her sexually, I just admired how soft the skin on her calves and thighs looked. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts that came down to the tops of her knees, but they were an old pair, and pretty tight on her. They made her butt look good I noticed.

She sat down on one of the large leather chairs and I sat down in the one next to it, "So what's the good news from mom? It sounded to me like you were going to get in trouble."

"That's what I thought too. But she and Ray are offering to let me work for Ray and Joe out on the farm."

Natalie smiled, "Really!? That sounds like it could be fun."

I smirked, "I don't know about fun. But they're going to pay me pretty well."

Natalie laughed, "Well, I think it would be fun to drive one of those big tractors. As it is, I'm going to have to wait for two years before I can drive anything. At least you'll get a chance to drive around in one of those big machines."

I nodded, and then I said, "It's not really the same thing as having a car."

"True. But it still would be fun. How much are they paying you?"

I smiled, "Enough that if I do well and save most of it, I can probably buy a car before I can even legally drive it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.