The Nymph That Stayed - Cover

The Nymph That Stayed

Copyright© 2009 by Zaffen

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another story in the 'Nymph Universe.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Harold wasn't the fastest on the uptake in the early morning but even he could tell that there was something different when he awoke before dawn.

His normal morning wood was warm, wet, and felt like it was about to blast off. Just as his orgasm hit he looked down, saw a girl gobbling his knob, and in a rush the night before came back to mind. I could get used to this, He thought.

Hearing a sound and feeling a touch on his shoulder, he turned his head, and in the dim predawn light saw that he was nearly nose to nose, looking into the sleepy eyes of Dana.

"Morning Bro. are you enjoying the wake up call?" She asked while caressing his shoulder with her free hand. Her other hand was occupied between her legs and making sexy squishing noises.

Ayl'fair, swallowed Harold's spending, and the energy surge hit before he could answer. He decided it was a rhetorical question, smiled, and kissed her, saying, "Good morning, and it is one of the best mornings I've experienced in probably my entire life.

Ayl'fair crawled over to Dana, licked her hand, and gently moved it to begin giving a tongue bath to Dana's pussy, which got Dana's attention, and she closed her eyes as her knees raised, then flopped open to the sides in order to open herself fully to Ayl'fair's attention.

Harold watched fascinated as Ayl'fair's talented tongue danced in, around, up, and down Dana's quivering pussy but never touching her clit. It wasn't long before Dana was frantic with need, begging Ayl'fair to let her cum. Finally, it got to the point that Dana was all but incoherent.

Ayl'fair looked over at Harold and indicated with her eye's that Harold should kiss Dana. He did ... just as Ayl'fair latched on to Dana's swollen clit causing Dana's hips to skyrocket up until she was suspended on her head and heels.

Harold was glad he had Dana's mouth covered with his or he was positive he would have had company in the form of his parents, siblings, and possibly a few of the neighbors as well.

Ayl'fair continued until Dana collapsed into unconsciousness, lapped up any residual fluids, and turned to Harold to grasp his reinvigorated dick. "I don't know if I can cum again right now because I need to piss in the worst way.

Ayl'fair replied, "I know that feces carries diseases and must be composted before use on ornamentals but I have a question about the disposal of urine, which by its nature is sterile when it leaves the body.

Instead of wasting it by sending it down the toilet, why do you not bless the shrubs, and other vegetation that would benefit from the nitrogen and other nutrients?

Such wasteful beings are humans; everything should be used, and reused until it returns to the original state it began."

"Well, they do recycling of many things now or at least I think they do," Harold, now in actual pain, said somewhat defensively.

Ayl'fair with a sad expression said, "Not nearly enough because if they did, they wouldn't need to cut one more tree, and the metal, plastic, and chemicals with which they keep poisoning the earth would be gathered up, reused, or changed to make them beneficial or harmless."

Harold couldn't fault her logic and could only nod his head in agreement because the pressure from his bladder was becoming acute.

Ayl'fair brightened, and still grasping his tumescent member began to slowly move her hand up and gently twist on the way down causing it to become an unbending rod in a flash.

This action brought Harold to the brink between torture, because of his distended bladder, and ecstasy very quickly. With a quick flick of her tongue, Ayl'fair sent his dick into spasms. Dipping her head she engulfed his dick with her mouth and once again vacuumed his essence into her mouth, not missing a drop.

Harold felt the energy spike, and it felt great but he decided it was the best use of the energy to spring from the bed, unlock the door, and make a dash to the restroom.

Once there it took a few minutes of intense pain before he could convince his dick to soften enough to allow the urine to flow. While this process was in motion, Harold thought about the concepts espoused by Ayl'fair, and decided he would look into the things she had mentioned.

Returning to his room, he decided that a short nap couldn't hurt and cuddling Ayl'fair between he, and Dana drifted into a very restful sleep.


Harold awoke with the Sun in his eyes, which meant it was at least mid-morning, and the parents should be up and about. They usually allowed the youngsters to sleep as late as they wished during the summer vacation.

When they deigned to awaken, they could get their own breakfast of cereal and milk, which the parents made sure to keep well supplied.

They were required to keep their rooms picked up, cleaned, and dusted. They also had responsibility for the upstairs restroom and shower since they were the only ones using it. The only other chore they had been required to do was their own laundry, which was a no brainer because if they didn't, they would have no clean clothes to wear.

With their Mom, Barbera, working her very successful Real Estate business out a spare bedroom converted to an office on the far side of the house. She was usually gone to show properties, or meeting with clients in her office all day, and sometimes into the early evening. Stepping from the hall by her bedroom into her office was all that was required to be at work.

Their Father, Robert, a freelance computer programmer, actually made good money. Working in a separate building at the rear of the property, which was almost as short a commute as his wife's, and he sometimes worked far into the night when trying to finish up a project.

Thus no one would be around except their younger brother Andrew-he preferred Andy-but he was a pretty cool kid, and near enough in age to the twins at thirteen to have been the twin's partner in crime on many escapades.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.