The Nymph That Stayed - Cover

The Nymph That Stayed

Copyright© 2009 by Zaffen

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another story in the 'Nymph Universe.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Everyone seemed fairly upbeat at breakfast. Harold's father, Robert, had already eaten at some point in the early morning, and returned to his work area. The family saw very little of him when he was involved in a project and this project seemed longer than any before.

With food out of the way, Barbera told everyone to shower and dress for the day, and when they were ready Ayl'fair would lead them to the Sacred Grove.

Sixty minutes later they all met in the kitchen once again, ready to depart. Barbera, taking a plat map, and a GPS unit to nail down the exact location of the Sacred Grove, checked the time as they entered the forest.

Ayl'fair stripped as soon as she entered the trees and began to sing as she led them forward. It seemed to take an hour or no time at all depending on your viewpoint.

Approaching the Sacred Grove, the air became more alive, the stream could be heard bubbling and splashing in it's bed, and the birds were in fine voice as if to proclaim to one and all that it was a glorious day.

Stepping into the Sacred Grove, Barbera checked the GPS unit, gave forth a surprised unladylike grunt, and said, "Now ... I know this GPS unit was working when we began but I'm not getting any service indication from the satellites, and it is as if they are not even there."

Looking at her watch, she continued, "My watch displayed just a few minutes after nine when we entered the forest and I know we must have walked for at least thirty minutes but my watch indicates that no time has passed."

Looking around at the rest of the group present in the Grove she said, "The only way that I can imagine that would be possible, is if the Sacred Grove exists in a fold outside of the normal flow of time and space."

Ayl'fair said, "Well ... we are Nymphs, Fairies, Fauns, Satyrs, and such so it would make a type of sense for us to come from a place that doesn't follow the rules of the mundane.

It was pure chance, or perhaps intervention by the Goddess, that Roy wandered through the portal into the Grove or we may never have emerged from our trees."

Harold, eyes wide and in a reverent voice, said, "Whatever the case, I for one, am glad that he did but if that is the case..."

Barbera looked up from still checking the GPS, and said, "I think that means that the Sacred Grove is safe from rapacious humans but accessible to those that will respect it, those originating from it, and the Entity inherent in it."

With this revelation, they all stood enjoying the peace of the Grove, and felt their souls recharge. Barbera said, "At least we can give a good report to Roy and Mike, set their minds at ease, and alleviate the stress on the rest of the group."

They all agreed that was the case but seeing no reason to rush back to the house, they reclined on the soft moss under the trees of the Gove relaxing, and soon fell into a restful sleep.

When they awoke, felt that they must have been in the Grove, napping alongside the stream, the entire day.

Gathering their scattered effects, they departed leaving nothing behind to mar the Grove. An act greatly appreciated by the various plants and creatures in the area.

The Fireflies (Fairies) emerged, escorting them home in their myriad multitudes dancing through the air in joyous abandon. Stepping from the forest, looking at her watch, and the GPS unit Barbara saw that it was once again functional by indicating that an hour had passed, and said, "It would appear that the Sacred Grove is in a parallel universe or a time bubble."

Ayl'fair pondered this for a moment, and said, "Nymphs don't seem concerned with the passage of time when in their trees. The only way we are reminded of the passage of time, is to exit the Grove, and interact with this world."

Harold said, "Then the Sacred Grove is protected from humans and can't be destroyed by them as we feared. However, we still have access, and are allowed to enjoy it. Now that is what I consider having the best of both worlds."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.