Becoming a Slut Wife - Sarah - Cover

Becoming a Slut Wife - Sarah

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another cheating wife story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

For the next three weeks the pattern was the same. She would meet Brian in room 312 of the Hampton and Brian would answer the door already stripped down to his boxers. She would strip, put her high heels back on and then climb on the bed and suck him off. She would keep sucking until he was hard again and then he would fuck her to several orgasms and after he came she would suck him hard again and then he would take her ass. They never kissed and she never did more than nod her head when he told her something. He never asked, he just told her what he wanted and she always nodded a yes.

The fourth Tuesday she broke the pattern. After taking Brian in her ass she got up and washed his cock off and then deep throated him to get him up again and then she took him in her pussy for the second time that day. She also spoke to him for the first time:

"I don't have to go back to work today so don't be surprised if you aren't able to walk out of this room when I'm done with you."

"My God, she does have a voice. Does this mean I should take the room for another month?"

"Just shut up and fuck me."

"Well just so you know, I'm taking the room for next Tuesday, but the next two Tuesdays after that I'm going to fuck you on your own bed."

She looked up at him startled. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you trying to ruin my marriage?"

"I'm not trying to ruin your marriage, I'm just taking advantage of a situation."

"I don't understand; what situation?"

I'm sending Tim to Seattle next week to negotiate the Byrnes contract and the following week he will be in San Diego to work with Sullivan. He is the best man for the job and he would be going even if you weren't fucking me. He will be gone, your bed will be empty and I'm going to keep his side of it warm for him."

She stared at him not knowing what to say. He smiled at her, "You still haven't figured it out have you?"

"Figured out what?"

"Why you are letting me stuff my cock in your mouth, cunt and ass."

Again she had no idea what to say.

"Well I'll tell you. You are my slut because you wanted to be someone's slut and I was the first to recognize it and do something about it."

She started to tell him he was wrong, but he held up a hand and said:

"Hear me out first. Let me say up front that Tim has never talked to me about you so what I am going to say are things that I know. Things that I know from watching you. I just know. I can't even begin to tell you how I know, I just do. You were a virgin when you got married. You were sexually active to the extent that you gave a lot of hand jobs and probably a good two dozen blow jobs. You probably don't even realize that in the back of your mind you have always been curious about what being fucked by a cock other than Tim's would be like. It was obvious to me at the Christmas party, from the way you were dressed and the way you acted that you were offering yourself to anyone who had the balls to take you. I had the stones to do it and here we are."

"You are crazy if you think that."

"Deny it all you want Sarah, but you are here. Pretend I'm crazy all you want, but I have been fucking you for over a month now and you have made no attempt to stop me. The night of the party it was you who wanted the second and third time. I'll tell you something else that you don't know. I'm the first, but I won't be the last. There are at least four or five more cocks in your future before you settle down and go back to being a one man woman for Tim."

She was shaken by his certainty. He was wrong; he had to be wrong. Five more? No way!

"You don't know what you are talking about. Now, are you going to fuck me or should I get dressed and leave?"

"Not to worry Sarah, I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to keep on fucking you until you decide to stop.


That evening she almost experienced first hand how a cheating wife can plant suspicion in the mind of her husband. She and Tim were at the dinner table and were talking about their respective days at work and having general conversation and she had a sudden thought.

"Do you have any idea where our suitcases are?"

"No, but I expect that they are down in the basement someplace. Why?"

"Because you..." and she caught herself just in time. She had been about to say that he would need them for his trip, but he hadn't told her about the trip yet and she didn't even know if Brian had mentioned the trip to Tim.

"Because why Sarah?"

Thinking quickly she said, "I talked to my mom this morning and she said dad is having some health problems. I may need to go visit."

"Nothing serious I hope."

"I don't know, she wouldn't give me the details."

The lie wasn't even all the way out of her mouth before she realized she had screwed up again. What if her mother did call and Tim answered the phone and asked about how her father was coming along. Her mother would say, "Fine, why do you ask?" Tim would say, "Sarah said when she talked to you last Tuesday that he was having health problems" and her mother would say, "Last Tuesday? I haven't talked with Sarah in almost three weeks."

One tiny lie to cover a slip over the suitcases and then a bigger lie to cover the first one and then on and on and on. She was going to have to be careful, super careful, about what she did and what she said. It would kill her if Tim found out what she was doing. He would be gone in a heartbeat and she knew that she couldn't bear living without him. Right then and there she resolved that whatever it was she had going with Brian was over and done with. Whatever it was that they had going was not worth losing Tim over.

Every day for the rest of the week she smothered Tim with love and affection and she had put Brian completely out of her mind, but on Friday he was back. Over dinner Tim asked:

"Did you ever find those suitcases?"

"I never looked for them. Why?"

"The company is sending me out of town to negotiate some contracts."

"When?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.