A Fistful of Sand Book 1
Chapter 5: A Time to Play

Copyright© 2009 by DoktorGostel

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Time to Play - An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The heat was starting to dissipate. Or maybe he was only just starting to notice it. The salty tang of the sea air mixed with the chlorine from the adjacent pool. There were other smells too: cooked meat, the slightest hint of lime, an herbal shampoo ... the musky scent of sex.

Gregg still lay poised above the gorgeous woman beneath him. The chill he began to feel on his exposed backside didn't seem to touch her as she remained entwined around him seeking warmth and closeness. His hands delicately caressed her face as he continued to kiss her. He feared pulling back — afraid that what surely must be a dream would end and that magnificent moment, that incredible release, would never have happened. But even the most desperate hopes couldn't change the weather, and the night air was beginning to nip at his skin, raising goosebumps along his flesh and sending shivers along his spine.

Heather could feel him shiver, and loathe as she was to disentangle, she pulled his face away from hers. When Gregg pushed himself up on extended arms, the night air brushed across her sweat-slick skin.

"We should go inside," She whispered, brushing the hair off his forehead, yet refusing to unlock her legs. After several long seconds she said it again, more to convince herself than him. "We really should go inside. It's getting cold."

"Yeah. I agree ... but I'm kind of trapped."

Heather smiled and looked down. With a force of will, she unlocked her legs at the small of his back. Her legs felt tense and knotted, like the feeling she'd have after sitting in a crouching position for too long. Straightening her legs out so they pointed to the sky in a wide 'V', she gradually widened that 'V' until her legs were almost parallel to the ground, feeling the tightness in her inner thighs work themselves out. If Gregg had been less trapped by her beautiful green orbs, he would have been blown away by her display of flexibility.

"Oh, that's better," she sighed, her eyelids closing, breaking her spell on her captive.

Gregg pulled his knees under him and slowly pulled his cock out. He didn't want a repeat of the shock he got when he inadvertently yanked it out of Emily down at the hot tub. His cock had softened somewhat and, like a wet sausage, his somewhat limp penis oozed out of her cunt, aided by the contraction of her clasping walls. His exit wasn't as dramatic as earlier in the day, but it still sent a shudder through both their bodies.

Heather placed a hand over her now vacated vagina and could feel the remnants of their lovemaking seeping out from her crevice, down her asscrack, and onto the towel. She darted one finger inside her, wetting it with their mixed secretions before bringing it up to her mouth for a taste.

Gregg looked down at this goddess splayed out beneath him, the night chill momentarily forgotten in the heat of this post-coital vision. Her hair was fanned out above her head like a fiery halo. Her eyes were pools of emerald radiance, half-hidden by eyelids fighting a battle between exhaustion and lust. Her pink tongue extended to delicately lick at her wet digit before her finger disappeared between her full puckered lips to be sucked on like a miniature cock. Her breasts stood out from her chest like two magnificent mountains, now pulled apart as gravity attempted to pull their firm flesh closer to mother earth. Her flat stomach was sucked in, showing the subtle definition of her muscles as she breathed in and out.

His cock was beginning to pulse again with a returning need. It rested on her pussy mound which was completely bald except for a thin strip of cropped hair at the top of her slit. Her breathing caused her pelvis to move up and down slightly, the short wispy hairs of her beautiful pussy tickling the underside of his prick.

Gregg was broken out from his reverie by a crisp wind blowing across his skin. Seeing Heather shudder in the cold was all the motivation he needed to get her inside. He stood up, his legs feeling as weak as they had last night. 'Has it really only been one night since all this began?' Once the moment of vertigo passed, he extended his arm down to Heather who clasped his hand and pulled herself up. Leaving their towels and wet clothes by poolside, they walked back to the house hand in hand. Gregg was slightly in front of Heather, and she smiled at the criss-cross of pink marks on her lover's back. Near the top at his neck there were gouges left by her short fingernails digging into his skin. Across his lower back, marks were left where her legs had practically tried to stuff his entire body into her needy canyon.

The sight that greeted them in the patio door caught them by surprise. They had both completely forgotten about Emily, so intent were they on each other. But there she was, lying in the doorway on her back, her legs tucked up so her feet were on the floor and her knees spread wide. She still wore her small bikini, but both of her hands were inside her bottoms, slowly massaging her mound. One tit hung out above a bra cup that had been pulled aside. She seemed totally unaware of their presence, her eyes shut tightly, her mouth moving in silent conversation.

Gregg cleared his throat, and then whispered her name into her ear, but Emily didn't respond. He looked to Heather who just shrugged, not knowing what was happening either. Rather than leave her there, Gregg bent down to pick her up, pulling one arm out from her crotch and draping it around his shoulder. He scooped her up and stood straight.

"Let's put her on the couch," Heather said, closing the patio doors behind them. The air in the house was much warmer than outside.

While Gregg laid her out on the couch, Heather disappeared into the kitchen. He heard ice clinking into a glass. Returning his attention to the girl, he saw that she was wearing a look of blissful contentment while she slept. Nothing seemed wrong — once settled on the couch, her hand returned to her crotch to join its partner.

Heather returned with an ice-filled glass of water from which she was taking small sips. She was eyeing him above the rim as he stood and walked toward her. She would take sips and lick the moisture off her upper lips with her tongue.

'Christ, she even makes drinking water look sexy!' Gregg stood before her and she offered the glass to him. When he brought the glass to his lips, she clasped his semi-erect cock in her hand. His body jerked from the sudden cold touch on his heated member and his lurch caused some water to spill out from his mouth and down his chest.

Heather's eyes shined brightly. "Looks like someone can't hold his ... water." I'm going to get a towel. Don't go anywhere!" She turned and walked up the stairs. She took measured and deliberate steps, like when she was on stage. Gregg was immobilized by the sexy sway of her dimpled ass as she walked up the stairs.

Looking down at his naked body he thought, 'Yeah, like I could go anywhere even if I wanted to like this!' He hadn't planned on going swimming so he didn't have a change of clothes. All that he had brought with him was in a soaked pile beside the pool. He took another gulp of water before placing it on the glass coffee table in front of the couch. Emily was still lying there unconscious, rubbing herself with both hands, a delirious smile still plastered on her face.

Heather returned carrying a couple of folded beach towels and a blanket. She put the towels on the coffee table before draping Emily with the thin blanket. Gregg watched as she bent over the sleeping girl's head and kissed her gently but lingeringly on the lips. Emily didn't wake up, but her smile seemed to broaden and her hands seemed to move just a little faster under the blanket.

Heather stood and grabbed one of the towels. Unfurling it, she draped it over one of the armchairs next to the couch. "Have a seat," she said, indicating the now-terrycloth-covered chair. Gregg wasn't one to argue with a naked woman, so he sat where she pointed. She spread his knees with her leg and stood right at the edge of the chair. Gregg sat up straight so he was just under eye-level with her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his cheek to her skin. He felt her hands play with the hair at the back of his head. With a gentle tug, she pulled his head back so she could lean forward slightly and offer her hanging teat to his mouth.

Gregg sucked on the magnificent mam with growing hunger. His lips clasped tightly on the nipple, his tongue rasping across its sensitive flesh. One hand moved up to hold her tit in place. His other hand massaged the free breast, hefting its weight and rubbing his thumb across the nipple. Heather moaned at his touch. What he lacked in technique, he more than made up for in enthusiasm. Gregg switched from breast to breast, not wanting to let either be left alone for more than a few seconds. If it were humanly possible, he would have tried to put both into his mouth at the same time.

Heather pulled back from his attack somewhat breathlessly so she could kiss him. While their tongues dueled, his hands continued their twin assault. Heather also found something to which she could direct her attention. Gregg's cock had regained its full hardness and stood out from his lap like a spear pointing directly at her. With one hand, she rubbed up and down it length.

Gregg released one breast so he could snake his arm around her waist and grip her asscheek. His hand traveled between her cheeks with the intent of massaging her pussy from behind. When his fingers caressed her tight rosebud, he wondered briefly if she would enjoy his touch there like Emily had. He inserted his middle finger into her ass only the length of half a fingernail. Remembering his trick, he tried listening in with his mind, hoping she liked what he was doing. At first he could feel more than hear her. He felt a rush of panic, maybe fear. Her rectal muscles clamped down on the invader. As if he could influence her reaction, he thought to himself, 'Relax, please relax. This is enjoyable. Just feel the pleasure..." He still half expected her to slap him, given her initial reaction, but he was filled with relief when she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes!" she hissed into his mouth. "Ohh, that ... that feels ... good. That really feels good! Play with my ass! I ... I never let anyone ever ... ever touched me there before. I didn't know it could feel so good!" Gregg's finger pushed in and out, never beyond his first knuckle. Her grip on his erect phallus tightened and her hand jacked up and down its length quicker. He 'listened' some more and knew she was telling the truth. She had never let anyone play with her ass before. Oh sure, her various partners had tried, but it never felt right to her. Even her friend from the strip club and sometime lover Cathy had tried, being a bit of an ass-fiend herself, but to no avail. But there was something about Gregg's touch that was different. It was as if all the pain and discomfort she'd expect to feel being probed there was turned off, and she was left only with the pressure and the pleasure of his ministrations. Gregg eased is mind away, getting too distracted by the effect her grip was having on his cock to maintain the concentration it took to listen in. But a small corner of his brain filed this moment away for later consideration. Another puzzle to be solved...

Heather was getting very excited. Gregg's finger was massaging the opening to her anus, and his other hand had abandoned her breast to tease at her clitoris. The giant cock in her hand was also pulsing with its own need. She was quickly spiraling toward another orgasm, but she wanted this to last. Abruptly she pulled away from Gregg, his finger popping out from between her asscheeks, his mouth still puckered from his kissing her stomach. She stood just out of reach, panting, catching her breath, trying to rein in her excitement. Her skin was flush. Gregg stared at her with a mixture of lust, confusion, and worry.

"That was ... pretty amazing. I don't know what gave you the idea that I'd like you to ... well ... I've never liked anyone playing with my ass." She explained this, not knowing he had already heard this in her thoughts. "But you ... you were ... different. Your touch was ... I don't know ... relaxing? There may be some interesting possibilities..." She seemed lost in thought for a minute, staring at his cock. A finger was one thing, but that ... she shuddered as she imagined it boring into her. It was not something she ever would have contemplated until a moment ago.

Bringing her attention back to the here and now, she grabbed the other folded towel and placed it between his feet in front of the chair. She knelt between his legs and slowly fisted his giant boner. "Why don't you just sit back and relax? I want to take some time and get to know your not-so-little friend here." She smiled as he sat back, her arms resting on his thighs. She put his hands on the chair's arms to make sure he didn't interfere with her work. 'It's not a lap-dance, but I guess old habits die hard.'

Heather held his length near the top in a firm, yet gentle grip. She leaned in close and kissed the shaft near the base. Letting her tongue stick out from her mouth slightly, she dragged it up from base to tip in one long swipe. Gregg gasped, more from the show than from the sensation. Heather seemed unconcerned about his reaction, so intent was she on the cock in her hand. She returned her attention to the base of his stalk, licking just above his balls. The aroma of their mixed spending filled her nostrils and flamed her passion. She liked the feel of his big testes falling to either side of her tongue when she licked up the middle of his sac.

She turned her head sideways so her lips could envelope the width of his member. Gradually she munched her way north, licking along the underside of his cock as if she were licking the butter off an ear of corn. Soon the entire underside of his thick veiny shaft was glistening with her spit. Moving her hand down to the wet base, she turned her attention to the large mushroom-shaped crown. Her hand slowly moved up and down his shaft while she contemplated the tip. It was easily the largest cock she'd ever held. Her hand was barely able to close around his girth. She was sure that if she still had her long fingernails she could have closed her grip (but working in a dirt-pit day after day didn't show her nails much mercy).

Planting her lips at his piss-slit, she gave it a loud smacking kiss. Her tongue stretched out to tickle the slit, flicking back and forth across the opening. Gregg writhed on the chair and his hands kept reaching out instinctively to grab her head. But to his frustration and to her amusement, Heather kept intercepting them and returning them to the arms of the chair which he held onto with a white-knuckled grip. Proud of the effect she was having on him, Heather continued her slow torture. She licked around the base of the crown, just under the helmet. She kissed and licked all round the top, never letting it fully enter her mouth. She kept her motions slow and deliberate, making sure she kept him on edge without sending him over the top. When she'd feel his cock begin its spasms, she'd back off until he could regain control. Gregg's cock rewarded her patience with little pearls drops of pre-cum that she would eagerly lick.

Feeling extremely wicked, she pulled off completely from his cock, leaving Gregg panting, desperately disappointed. Her hand still gripped the shaft tightly, continuing her slow, steady jacking, keeping Gregg on edge. With seeming indifference, she grabbed her glass of water and took a sip. "Cocksucking always makes me thirsty," she toyed with him.

"Please..." he groaned.

"Please what?" she smiled, taking another sip of water, enjoying her moment of power. She sometimes wondered if she'd make a good dominatrix.

"Ssss ... oh ... please suck ... my ... my..." he couldn't bring himself to say the words.

Heather watched him, his eyes filled with pleading lust. She looked him up and down. He was a commanding figure, well muscled, huge cock. But this shyness just wouldn't do. "I'll do anything you want Gregg. But you need to tell me." Her hand still slid up and down the shaft. "I am yours. I'll suck your cock, I'll let you fuck me day and night in every position possible. I'll even do things you never even thought of ... But you have to say it. Once you've had your finger in a girl's ass, you're no longer allowed to be shy." She stared at him rather matter-of-factly despite the excitement coursing through her body. She couldn't believe she was saying what she was saying, but she meant every word. She'd fulfill his every fantasy, but he needed to tell her what they were.

Long seconds ticked by, while Gregg fought for control over his ability to speak. It was like trying to get his mouth to speak in a foreign tongue. Here was this beautiful woman, offering herself to him, body and soul. They were his, if he could just ask for it. There were no books to retreat to. Somewhere deep inside, some remnant of the prehistoric animal that evolved into man shoved all reason rationality aside. "Suck ... my cock. Suck my cock! Suck my cock and swallow my cum!" The words came pouring out of him. They weren't words he would have thought of, but he had no intention of pulling them back if he could. Having said it, he meant it. He wanted this woman more than he wanted air to breathe. His face took on an intense expression as he growled, "Put my cock in your mouth and swallow me!"

Heather smiled and chewed the ice cube that was in her mouth. She was surprised that heat she felt coursing through her veins wasn't causing the water in her glass to boil. "That's better." She chomped the ice cube in her teeth, crushing it between her molars. Swallowing the now-melted ice, she put the glass back on the table and returned her attention to the task at hand. Her apparent calmness and grace masked a torrent of lust.

She opened her mouth and swallowed the head, quickly enclosing the crown in her mouth. Gregg jerked in surprise - her tongue was freezing cold. The ice she had chewed while he worked up the nerve to ask — no demand! — that she suck him off left her mouth colder than the outside air. Her wicked trick had literally AND figuratively cooled him off. Gradually her frozen mouth became a scorching oven as she started moving her head up and down, sucking in more and more of his length.

Saliva bubbled out from between her stretched lips and his shaft, dripping onto her hand which continued its fisting. Heather wasn't shy about making noise. Her sucks and slurps were clearly audible. Keeping tight control of the situation, in spite of her own excitement, Heather worked hard at keeping Gregg on edge but not sending him over. She wanted this to last. She wanted Gregg to remember this as the absolute best blowjob he'd ever had. She almost laughed around his cock when she remembered that since he only lost his virginity the night before, he couldn't have had that many to compare to!

Heather pulled up so just the top was trapped in her wet mouth. Her tongue danced around the tip. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she pushed her face forward. Gregg wanted her to swallow him, and she was determined to give it a try. His girth stretched her lips, but she pushed on. Soon his cock pressed against the entrance of her throat and she fought to keep from gagging. Gregg groaned loudly in pleasure. She held him there for a few seconds before pulling up to gasp for air. She swallowed in an attempt to relax her throat and to let her saliva re-slicken the passageway. Pumping her head up and down his shaft a few more times, she let her spit thoroughly coat the top half of his cock before she pushed in again, managing to get another inch or so deeper. She held him as deeply as she could, unable to breath, but enjoying the feel of his ass squirming beneath her. His hand curled in her hair, not holding her in place, but letting her know that he was really enjoying her deep-throat skills. She jacked her fist up from the base of his cock to her lips and was dismayed that she still had more than a hand-length to go.

She pulled up again, and prepared for another try. She realized that getting his whole length in wasn't going to happen tonight, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy trying. Taking several deep breaths, she prepared herself. Once again, she let a big wad of spit fall from her mouth onto his cock tip where her hand smeared it all around. She took several deep breaths and then, inhaling deeply, closed her eyes and plunged her face down. Down and down she went, pushing further and further. Her face turned red with the effort and her eyes watered. Her tongue rubbed against the base of his shaft and when she extended it out of her mouth, she found she could touch the top of the fist holding his cock steady.

Heather pulled up and gulped in air. She almost leapt out of her skin when she heard a voice right next to her whisper, "That was amazing!"

Gregg also bolted up in surprise. He had been so focused on Heather's sword-swallowing trick that, lost in the sensations, he didn't see or hear Emily wake up or crawl over to the side of the chair to get a front row seat to the action. Apparently she had gotten there while Heather was working on this latest plunge. He didn't know what to do. Heather's attentions had made his brain forget that she was even in the room. Heather also seemed a bit unsure, but that didn't stop her hand from jacking on his now slightly shrinking cock.

The only one who didn't seem fazed was Emily. She put her hand on Gregg's cock just above Heather's and helped her jack up and down the length. "You were able to get about two-thirds of the way down ... more than twice what I was able to do. You're going to have to show me how you did that!" Heather regarded the now naked girl intently. Apparently before crawling over, she had removed her bathing suit. "There seems to be enough for the two of us ... Do you mind if I share?" she asked with the same nonchalance as someone asking for a stick of gum. "Please?" she asked, batting her eyes like a little girl asking for candy. She punctuated her plea this time by leaning into Heather for a kiss.

Their lips brushed softly and their eyes closed. Emily's tongue snaked out and the two entered a passionate liplock. The sound of their kissing was only matched by the wet sounds of their hands fisting up and down his cock.

They pulled apart and Heather nodded in Gregg's direction. "Go ahead." Emily stood and bent herself over the arm of the chair so she could attack his cock from the side. Heather remained between his legs and focused her attention at the base of his cock, even letting her tongue play with his balls. If Gregg thought one mouth on his cock was pleasurable, he was blown away by two.

Emily licked down the shaft while Heather licked up, their tongues touching around the underside of his cock. Moving up toward the tip, both licked around the top, occasionally abandoning his cock so they could thrust their tongues into each other's mouths. The double blow-job was even more exciting to watch than it was to feel. The sight and sound of the two girls tongue-wrestling over the tip of his cock was sending his brain into ecstasy overload.

Emily relinquished his cock back to Heather and she moved up to kiss Gregg on the lips. With one hand he held on to her shapely ass while the other held onto Heather's bobbing head. Stepping free of Gregg grasp, she knelt behind Heather on the floor. There was something she'd been wanting to do for hours, and now she had her chance.

Emily pressed her face between Heather's shoulder blades kissing her on the spine. Reaching around her, she grabbed the woman by her pendulous hanging breasts. She squeezed and fondled Heather's tits as the woman continued her oral pleasure on Gregg. Heather moaned around Gregg's glistening shaft, enjoying the added pleasure of having her nipples pinched and squeezed. Her moans were echoed by Gregg when she made occasional attempts to match her record down the length of his pole. But fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whether you were Gregg or Heather, Emily's attention to the luscious redhead kept her from concentrating enough to go any deeper than before.

Emily kissed her way down Heather's back. Heather sensed where the girl's path would take her and arched her spine so her ass stuck out behind her. She also spread her knees further apart to give Emily better access. Emily accepted the invitation and released Heather's breasts. Kissing the woman right at the base of the spine, she stuck out her tongue and licked straight down along her ass furrow until her tongue was buried inside the woman's dripping snatch.

Heather gasped at the wet slick feeling. To get a better angle of attack, Emily lay on the floor on her stomach between Heather's legs and pushed up with her arms so her face was buried between Heather's asscheeks. This helped her stick her tongue even farther into her vaginal crevice. It also had the added benefit of allowing her to grind her own pussy against the floor. Emily was enjoying the taste. The musky mixture of her feminine oils and the last remnants of Gregg's cum overwhelmed her senses, driving her to press harder into the cocksucking woman.

Heather was lost in her own pleasure. The girl's tongue sent shivers through her body. Gregg's cock was oozing precum which she happily licked off. Her own excitement was building, but she was craving something more. She knew what it was the moment Emily dove between her legs. Gregg had started something earlier and she wanted more.

"My ass! Emily! Stick a finger into my ass!" Heather screamed before quickly returning her mouth to Gregg's throbbing cock. Emily didn't even flinch. She continued sucking on Heather's extended clit. Suddenly Heather felt a thin finger plunge in and out of her vagina, getting slickened by her copious juices. A moment later, Emily's digit wormed its way between her asscheeks against her clenched anus. Emily put pressure on her finger and it passed through her anal barrier. Her rectal muscles clamped down tight, not letting the girl's finger move an inch.

Heather moaned loudly around the cock that filled her mouth. Both of Gregg's hands now firmly grasped her head and he was beginning to thrust his hips up off the chair. Heather kept a firm grip on his cock about halfway up its length so he wouldn't lose control and try to shove the whole thing down her throat.

Emily's tongue flicked across her clit which caused her own muscles to spasm. With each relaxation following each spasm, Emily's finger would sink just a little deeper into her anus. Soon either Heather's ass relaxed enough or perhaps Emily's finger just was slick enough with vaginal juice and sweat that Emily was able to start a steady rhythm fucking in and out of her ass.

It was all everyone could take. Heather's pussy and ass clenched down on their moist invaders as an orgasm rocked her body. All her muscles tightened and she screamed around Gregg's plunging cock. The sudden tightness of her mouth combined with the vibrations of her scream sent him over the edge and his cock began erupting in her mouth. Even the back and forth motions against the carpeting combined with the realization that she had just eaten her first woman out finally took its toll and Emily shuddered in a small orgasm.

Heather was distracted by her own orgasm so that when Gregg shot off in her mouth she wasn't prepared. She wasn't able to swallow fast enough and cum dribbled out over her chin and down his length. Needing to breathe, she was forced to release his cock from her mouth when a final big spurt shot out and hit her on the forehead leaving a streak across her face like a white scar. The last of Gregg's cum oozed out from the tip and dripped down around her hand. Heather swallowed what was in her mouth and took that needed gulp of air.

Emily pulled her finger from Heather's ass causing the woman to groan in pleasure. As if missing the finger's presence, Heather's rectal muscles clenched and squeezed, searching for something to tighten against. Gregg lay slumped in the chair. He looked down at Heather and the mess his ejaculation made and gave silent thanks that Heather had the foresight to put down the towels. He didn't want to imagine Emily trying to explain the stains on the furniture to her dad. As if his thoughts were a summons, Emily appeared at his side and bent to give him a kiss. He especially enjoyed the taste of Heather on the younger woman's tongue. Pulling away, Emily knelt back down next to Heather. She stifled a giggle seeing the woman with a line of cum running from the middle of her forehead, down the bridge of her nose and across her cheek.

Heather brought her hand up to her face and wiped some of the cum off. Emily grabbed her wrist so she could lick it off the woman's fingers. Heather couldn't believe how lusty this young girl was. Caught in the heat of the moment, the two women closed the gap between their faces and kissed passionately, sharing the remnants of Gregg's cum that were still in her mouth and on her face. Heather brought her hand up from his cock and the two women licked some of his spendings off it.

Catching their breath, both women looked at the other with burning lust. Each woman's hair was in disarray, and a wet glossy mixture of cum and saliva coated much of each woman's face. It was a moment of intense passion that neither had ever felt before. As the cumlust wore off, both were suddenly overtaken by a giggle fit. In any other context the each woman's visage would have been ridiculous, and that fact finally creeped in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.