A Fistful of Sand Book 1 - Cover

A Fistful of Sand Book 1

Copyright© 2009 by DoktorGostel

Chapter 28: Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Epilogue - An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

One month later

" ... So you can see gentlemen, with this business model, we anticipate that construction will be delayed a few months on your resort, but the tourism potential and the revenues from your share of the software sales, plus being a launching point and home base for future college-based expeditions in your region will far outweigh the temporary losses."

The conference room table was surrounded by well-dressed business men, recently arrived from Tunisia. Not one dared to even blink, lest they miss a second of Heather's presentation. If presented by anyone else, the material would have been drier than dry. But with Heather leading the discussion...

For most of the last two hours, Gregg sat silently, watching the reactions of the university's guests. Even President Lindegren, watched raptly. He had recovered sufficiently from his stroke (despite a now pronounced lisp and occasional tremors in his left hand) and wanted to be present to show the university's support of this venture. To Gregg's relief, the man had no recollection of the events of the day of his stroke. He didn't remember David, nor the threats he was forced to carry out, nor David's punishment of his failure. The man had been through enough and Gregg had no desire to try to erase his memory.

But it was the ongoing reactions from the men around the table that really interested him. He avoided using his powers to see what they were thinking and instead practiced the lessons Heather had been teaching him on just reading their expressions. Throughout Charli's earlier presentation on the software she'd been developing for archeology students and a potential e-learning game, the men watched her with more interest than her subject matter warranted. Heather had suggested that since these men came from a male-dominated business culture, it would be best to keep them off balance by letting the women do the bulk of the presentations. Gregg was more than willing to give up his public speaking duties. Charli's beautiful face framed in waves of raven-black hair and her voluptuous figure was like a magnet for their eyes. Over the past month, Charli had been practicing her poise under Heather's tutelage (Heather could be a very rewarding teacher... ), and now those lessons were paying off. It took a lot of practice to make the presentation sexy and sultry without being over-the-top lewd. Charli was still new to her sexuality and it was hard work doing what Heather made look so effortless.

Heather presented next on the integration of Charli's work with the expansion of the resort to include this archeology-tourism aspect. Her skirt and business suit top could barely be called professional. While the hem was conservatively cut just above her knees, the material was so tight that one could make out the shape of her perfect ass beneath. Her heels gave her legs extra length and curve, and her blouse was tight and low-cut, showing a less-than-conservative amount of cleavage. Periodically during her presentation she'd rest her hands on the table so that the men opposite her could glimpse down her blouse. She also made a point of wearing non-prescription glasses for the sole purpose of taking them off from occasionally to chew and suck on the arm sexily when pretending to ponder something. Her green eyes shone brightly under dark eye shadow and her full lips glistened wetly. She even made a point to do some of the presentation standing behind Charli's chair so she could seemingly absently play with Charli's hair, or absently stroke Charli's shoulder. Whenever that would happen, Charli would affect the look of someone being discretely masturbated, with lidded eyes and shallow breaths. The effect was both immediate and profound. Gregg had to work hard to stifle his grin, knowing that if she started barking like a dog, the men around the table would still just nod as if she were saying something interesting.

"So gentlemen, any questions?" Heather asked, concluding her presentation. She suddenly shivered and her nipples tented her blouse out as an invisible hand slid up the back of her skirt and began massaging her between her thighs. The twin extensions on her already sumptuous chest were immediately noticed by all in the room ... since that's where most of them had been looking anyways. More than one of them needed to loosen his tie.

Heather took a shuddering breath and gave Gregg a dirty look. Now that the secret was out in the open between them, Gregg was not shy about pulling little pranks like that. She often gave him exasperated looks, but she secretly enjoyed it (well, maybe not so secretly... ). Sometimes they'd be at a restaurant or at the library and she'd point to someone and have Gregg make them horny, or think they were cold. One night at a bar, one of the patrons who'd had a little too much to drink started harassing the waitress ... so, Heather suggested that he pee himself and verbally assault a police officer. In some ways it was like he was suddenly free to be a kid again ... a kid with a particularly dirty mind.

Emily was in on the secret also, and so was Laura to an extent. Despite the fact that Laura was the first to figure it out, she also had the least interest in learning the details. Her Master, as she still called him, had powers ... that was all she needed to know. Knowing the hows and the whys didn't change the simple fact that she allowed to define her existence: Gregg=Master, Laura=Slave. Everything else was just noise.

Speaking of Laura, there was a knock at the door and Gregg rose to open it. It had to be him for no other reason than he was the only guy there without a hard-on conveniently hidden by the oblong table. If the men thought they were about to get a respite from the intense sexuality of the presentation, they were in for disappointment.

Gregg opened the door and Laura entered with Natalie by her side. Both were dressed in sexy-sophisticated outfits: one-piece gowns with heels. They both radiated elegance and confidence. "Dr. Walters, is now a good time?" The question was only for the men present. She'd entered when he sent her a silent signal that the presentation was over.

Gregg smiled. "Assuredly. Gentlemen, I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I think we can wrap up here for today. Please let me introduce you to Laura, President of ESU's Omega Xi sorority and Natalie, Omega Xi's new social chairwoman. They will be in charge of your ... uh, entertainment for the evening."

That little pause said everything, and needless to say, the men were interested.

"Thank you Dr. Walters. Gentlemen, I hope you've worked up an ... appetite ... from today's meetings. We have a limo waiting downstairs to take you all to dinner. We have good food and good ... company ... waiting for you. No doubt you've had an exhausting trip and a long day. The sisters of Omega Xi would like nothing better than to help you unwind and show you the hospitality of ESU."

This was the part of the plan Gregg had the least support for, but Laura insisted. On the one hand, she argued, the sorority could use the international contacts and clientele, on the other ... well, Laura had no problem "selling" her sorority's services to to raise some revenue. After all, they'd all stood by when she got raped, so in her mind, there was no moral quandary in having them repay that debt: pound of flesh for pound of flesh.

Natalie escorted the Tunisians and President Lindegren out the room and down the stairs. "So, how did it go?" Laura asked. "They certainly seemed interested in what you had to offer!"

Heather smiled at the joke. "Yeah, they certainly did. Maybe they were even a little interested in the business plan! I think we got this in the bag ... I wonder if they even heard anything we said!"

Laura laughed. "So, are we going to celebrate?"

Heather walked over to Gregg and put her arm around his waist. "I think my man and I are going to take a nice quiet night alone. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, my Queen." Heather smiled at that. Gregg was the one with the power, but he truly treated her like a queen, of equal if not greater importance than himself. He only had to say that word and she'd get a little wet.

"But I don't think Charli and Chad would mind your and Natalie's company tonight." Heather looked over at Charli and saw that the idea was most enticing.

"Okay, but don't wear my Master out," Laura giggled. Gregg grinned. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that even though he was going to spend the night alone with Heather, he was in more danger of being 'worn out' than Chad was with Charli, Laura, and Natalie. When Heather was in the mood, there was nothing to do but hang on and try to keep up. "He's got a big day tomorrow ... you both do, actually," Laura winked.

Heather could hardly forget. Tomorrow, she was being inducted into Omega Xi as an honorary member. Even at just 24 years of age (just shy of 25), she was deemed too old for full membership ... not that Heather would have chosen that. But an honorary membership was something that would allow Heather lifelong access to everything the sorority had to offer without any of the "service" obligations. But, being charitable, Heather had offered to teach a few master classes in sexy dancing, sexy walking, sexy makeup, sexy dress, and of course ... sex. The only condition was that Gregg, Chad, and E'dan got to be her props. Needless to say, Gregg was more than alright with that idea.

Rivkah turned down Laura's offer for honorary membership, but agreed to teach a few fitness and flexibility classes ... at least until her pregnancy got in the way. Charli also turned down the offer, not wanting to affiliate herself with OX in any formal way. She was more than willing, however, to don her mask from time to time and help teach a few of the more willful girls about obedience.

Gregg's minor celebrity status from his heroism at Heather's apartment had grown ten-fold when the rumor/gossip mill made his particular physical gifts the stuff of legend. Even though Omega Xis weren't supposed to have friends outside the walls of the sorority, the fact was that many of them did ... if not roommates, then casual classroom acquaintances. From the dozen or so girls that partook in Laura's now famous oral sex techniques class, word had spread and there was no shortage of women signing up for Gregg's course offerings. No doubt most hoped to get a little extra instruction at his office hours. And if the rumor mill was burning now, by next week it would be on fire. Tomorrow, when Heather gets inducted, a larger audience will get to see her and Gregg give a performance that will leave them wanting more!

This honorary membership was the first of its kind at OX. With Natalie's help and some input from Heather, they'd scripted the ceremony to take full advantage of Heather's and Gregg's gifts. Laura was slowly changing the culture at the sorority while also getting her revenge. Culture changes slowly, but she was making strides. For starters, she'd banned all negative talk about girl-on-girl sex. She'd successfully argued that if hinting at it was sexy, actually doing it was that much better. There were some detractors, but all in all, most of the girls were secretly glad they had this new outlet. Since traditional male-female sex was somewhat of a business for the sorority, getting to enjoy the simple pleasures the sisterhood could provide each other was a welcome respite.

Another change was to institute a charitable giving program. It was hard to argue against a requirement that all sisters had to volunteer their time somewhere. The sorority's financial connections helped ensure that every year, big bucks would be funneled through them to needy organizations.

Shutting down the computer and the projector, Heather and Gregg exited the room with Charli and Laura following behind. He gave them each a soft sensual kiss, thanking them for all they'd done to contribute not only to this presentation, but also to his life in general.

And life was certainly good.


Knock, Knock

The girl in the hallway waited for someone to answer. She'd seen the light from the street and knew that someone was home. For several days, she'd walked past this address, look up longingly, and then with her courage failing her, she'd continue walking past, avoiding the gaze of passersby who might have recognized her.

She took a steadying breath and knocked again ... determined to see this through.

Knock, Knock

She waited again, listening intently. Finally, she was rewarded by the sound of an interior door closing and of approaching footsteps.

The woman inside who opened the door looked annoyed.

"Yes," Charli asked, tying the short silk robe closed while she peered through the gap the door-chain allowed. Perhaps it was a downstairs neighbor that they'd woken up ... but now that she thought about it, her screams never elicited complaint before...

"Uh..." The girl was suddenly speechless, her tongue not working ... the speech she'd rehearsed faded from memory at the site of the raven-haired beauty.

"Yes?" Charli asked again a little more annoyed, not yet ready to open the door fully.

"Ch ... Mistress Cheryl."

Charli was taken aback by that name. How could this petite little girl know... "Oh." The door shut and Charli removed the chain, opening the door fully to really take in the person standing in the hallway.

Gone was the look of defiance, only meek sad eyes remained. Gone were the curls, so dutifully highlighted she once almost looked blonde. Only straight brown hair remained. Gone was the confidence, only fear filled the girl. But still, her beauty remained. She was several years older than Charli, but now looked more child-like and scared than Charli did before her own transformation.

"Brittany ... it's been a long time. I didn't think we'd see each other again." Those were the words she spoke, but her meaning was clear: "I HOPED we'd never see each other again."

"Please, Mistress ... uh, Charli..." Brittany stopped speaking, fumbling over what to call the person standing in front of her. She wanted to chew her fingernails as she'd grown prone to doing in the past month ... but they were nibbled to the quick. Instead, she tapped her tongue stud against the back of her teeth. It gave her a pouty look, and one day (her dentist warned her), she was going to chip a tooth.

"You can call me Charli."

"Okay ... Charli. Please. Can we talk?"

Just a few months ago, Brittany Anderson would never have asked to talk ... she simply would have expected you to listen. But that was before.

Charli spent a long time staring at her now beaten tormentor. She really wanted to slam the door shut. She was done with Brittany, or so she thought. No one had seen her since that night when E'dan had his heart attack and that poor girl Christine got hit by a car just outside Omega Xi. In all the confusion of what happened, everyone simply forgot about Brittany. When she was left alone in the President's Room, it was all too clear that her life there was over. With no one to witness her shame, she quickly retreated down to her room, packed up two suitcases of clothing and valuables and left. No one had seen or heard from her since.

Sighing, Charli opened the door wider and motioned Brittany inside. 'What the hell am I doing?' she chided herself.

Charli pointed to a chair at the table. Gregg's apartment had become hers and Chad's almost defacto. Gregg pretty much lived at Heather's and he let his friends use it as they wished. In fact, everyone pretty much had open access to everyone's places ... and the people in them. During daylight hours, a modicum of restraint was used because others such as Professors Whyte and Johnson came by the "HQ" sometimes to help make final preparations to the proposal before the Tunisians visited.

She went into the kitchen and put some water on to boil. While the hot pot quickly turned water into steam, she filled a plate with cookies. Laura had made sure there was an inexhaustible supply of Milano cookies on hand at all their residences ... it seemed to have a special meaning for her. Charli remembered watching her eat one, and was sure that the lovely blonde had a small orgasm as she chewed slowly with her eyes closed, lost to some pleasant memory.

Brittany watched as Charli set the plate of cookies and opened two tea bags for their steaming mugs. Brittany refused to even pick up the mug until Charli indicated that it was okay. Staring into the brownish liquid, Brittany was stalling, trying so hard to build up courage that at one time was second nature.

"So, where have you been?" Charli finally asked, breaking the ice, asking the question that everyone on campus was dying to know.

"At Mistress Michelle's." Charli scalded her lip on the hot water when her wrist jerked in surprise at that.

"Wha ... Where?!?"

"After ... after that night ... I ... I dropped out of college. I stayed at a hotel for a while, but the money wasn't going to last. I ... I originally planned to ... take ... money out from my Omega Xi discretionary accounts, but the night I was impeached, my access to those funds was frozen. I really didn't have any friends. But Mistress Michelle had given me her business card that night, and I was desperate, so I called. I'm now part of her stage show, in exchange for her letting me stay at her place ... I also ... um ... help ... with her and her husband..." Despite the theatrics of Michelle's bondage and discipline musical review, Michelle's slaps and spanks were real. Each night, the humiliation she endured on stage while Michelle ground through her playlist, was both cathartic as well as disappointing. No matter what Michelle did, it always fell short of her experiences with Mistress Cheryl and Dr. Walters.

Charli hadn't seen Mistress Michelle perform since that night. They'd met a few times, but her friend never said anything about her new employee. No doubt Michelle thought it best not to mention Brittany's name in front of her, given all she'd been through.

Brittany Anderson, once president of the most elite sorority on campus ... reduced to being a chained submissive in a live concert/sex-show. Despite everything, Charli actually felt a little sad for the girl. She'd made her own bed out of shit and now was forced to sleep in it ... but still, Charli felt a little sorry for the mess she'd gotten herself into.

"So what now?"

"I ... I needed to see you." Brittany put down her mug ... she really didn't have an appetite. "You completely changed my life."

"You changed mine."

"Yeah ... well, either way, my life is completely different now ... and you're at the heart of that." Brittany took a deep breath. "Are ... are we even, now?"

Charli hadn't expected that. They were over, as far as she was concerned ... as to whether they were "even..."?

"Yeah ... I guess you could say that."

Relief seemed to flood Brittany's face. She worked up the courage to ask the most important question. "Then ... then maybe we can start over?"

Charli's confused look was the only response.

"I ... my life is empty right now. I need ... need to..." Brittany sank to her knees and pressed her forehead against Charli's bare foot. "Please, I need Mistress Cheryl back. I need her to tell me what to do ... to punish me when I displease ... to hurt me ... to ... to own me!"

Charli's curiosity was piqued, as was her libido. Here was the former most powerful woman on campus, completely defeated, literally throwing herself at her feet. And she wasn't seeking submission to some masked stranger with a paddle ... it was Brittany willingly submitting herself, to Charli ... the once shy computer geek turned dominatrix.

Little kisses rained down on her toes as did Brittany's warm tears. With each passing second that Charli withheld judgment, Brittany's grip on her calves tightened, the kisses became more desperate, and the tears more copious.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.