The Locum Priest
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young curate is sent to replace the vicar at a Parish. Previously he had dated the vicars sencond wife before she had married. the vicar. They fall in love again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

I Succum to Temptation

Making that promise to Richard and the fact that our conversation being overheard by Megan had created a bit of a strained atmosphere, and it seemed that Megan was deliberately avoiding being alone with me, or even having a private conversation with me for a few days. I guessed she felt a little embarrassed at the bit she had overheard...

So one day I grabbed Megan and made her sit down and talk to me.

"Megan I know you overheard Richard talking to me and if the situation arises that Richard does not make it. I want you to understand this I will not marry you unless you are 100% sure that is what you want. I will however always be your best friend, although I would marry you tomorrow if you were free, but you have to make your own decision if and when the time comes."

Megan came and sat by me. "Tony you must understand I love Richard and I want him to recover, but I think that I love you as well which seems to me to be all wrong somehow. I would love you to be my husband if the circumstances are such that Richard does not survive. But until then I will be faithful to Richard and do everything I can to help him recover."

"Megan I knew when I was asked to come here to take over from Richard that it may never be a long term appointment. I decided from the beginning that this was Richards Parish, and I decided to consult with Richard whenever it was possible, or when his health allowed, after all I am just a locum here until either he dies, or his health permits him to return to his duties. But I am not going to let the Church dictate that I must be married before I can be a proper Parish Priest. I am now seriously considering leaving the church in any case, and I have applied for a couple of teaching posts. I need you to understand that."

Megan smiled "Yes Tony I fully understand and that makes no difference to me at all."

Richards illness had caused some funerals to be postponed for a day or so and some weddings to have their times re-arranged. Vicars from adjoining parishes found that they could not always help out, as they had their own commitments to deal with. Arriving on the Friday, I had been faced with two weddings and a funeral on the Saturday, but I had coped well with Megan's organisational ability and quite quickly the backlog disappeared.

Megan had as soon as she had known I was on the way slightly re-arranged times so that at least I had a bit of a breather on arrival, and she had a chance to brief me before I was thrown into the deep end as it were.

One of my first tasks was to contact our Choirmaster and organist and Megan told me it was a lady called Miss Doreen Martin who lived quite near the church, so Megan ensured that she was in, and asked her whether she was free for me to go and see her.

I must admit that I had expected to meet a middle aged lady, but to my surprise I was greeted by this young sexy slightly busty blonde, who was about 23 or 24 years of age. I later found that she was also the music teacher at the local grammar school, and quite a flirt on the side.

"So you're the Tony Nash, out temporary Priest" she said with a big smile as she held out her hand to greet me and invite me into her home.

"I've heard so much about you. Hi. I'm Doreen Martin. I'm the choirmaster and organist. Just let me have the hymns you want, and I will make sure that everything will be ready."

Flattered, and a little embarrassed, by Doreen's effusive complement, I felt myself flush red which made me feel like a schoolboy.

Doreen saw my discomfort and said "Wow! Young ... talented ... single ... sinfully handsome, masculine, and sexy looking ... and modest on top of all that." She pushed her chair

back and sat upright. At the same time, her smile broadened and her eyes twinkled as she looked at me. Her new posture thrust her large breasts forward. And with a cheeky grin on her young beautiful face she asked "Is there anything else I do for you Vicar?"

To me it seemed quite obvious what she was offering. Quite Involuntarily, my eyes moved downward where they focused on her ample bust. Realizing what I was doing, I jerked my eyes back to her face and saw the knowing, gleam in her eyes. Not only had I been tongue tied by her complement, but now I had been caught blatantly staring at her thrusting breasts. Most men in such a situation would probably simply retreat quickly to cut their losses. But I had to work with Doreen as she was an important cog in the programme for Sunday Services...

"I'm sorry, "I said looking directly into Doreen's eyes as I tried quickly to pull myself together.

"I'm usually not such a complete dolt. First, I should thank you for your very nice complement, and then I must apologise for making matter worse by staring at you like a love struck schoolboy. I hope you will accept my apologies, and my thanks for your co-operation in these difficult times."

Megan had a big smile on her face when I returned to the Manse she said. "I could have warned you but that would have spoiled the fun,

"Doreen is a big flirt and a tease but she is a fantastic musician and we could not manage without her."

A week after my first visit to the hospital to visit Richard I thought I thought I was alone in the house when I decided I needed to go to the bathroom. As I was sure I was alone, I did not bother to put any clothes on and I was stark naked. I had been told, by Katie she would be at the hospital with Megan most of the day, as Richards condition was gradually deteriorating. Megan was spending as much time as she could with him. I was however, taken utterly by surprise when I opened the door of the bathroom to find the lovely Katie wearing nothing but a tiny, sexy pair of white cotton panties drying herself after a shower.

I know I should have turned and run but I was struck by the utter beauty of her young naked body. Her skin was absolutely flawless; every sweet, perfect, delectable inch of it. She was drying her hair after emerging from the shower and she stood facing me. At first I don't think she realised I was there, there was no doubt about it she was a stunning nearly naked beauty. Her little panties were so small that they were little more than a narrow strip stretched prettily across the flare of her hips and, at the centre, the tight material was pushed out in a prominent curve by her adolescent vulva. Above this, her stomach, smooth and perfectly flat, narrowed as it rose to the brief swell of her lovely, naked breasts. I felt my erection growing in the few seconds I stood there.

I really don't know how long I stood there but I was mesmerised by her naked beauty. It was several seconds before I was able to tear my eyes from them, and emit a strangle squawk of apology.

"Oh ... Oh my God, Katie," I finally managed to splutter. "I'm so sorry and I ran back to my room and shut the door.

I lay on my bed completely mortified until a few moments later a still semi naked Katie opened the door and strolled into my room. She seemed entirely unconcerned. She was still rubbing her hair and at the same time she gave a wry grin as she saw the size of my cock and as I made a feeble attempt to cover myself. I simply stared at her utterly speechless. I could feel my embarrassment as Katie's eyes fastened on to my hardness and then she smiled and said in a sing song voice as she moving up to the bed. In a sing song teasing voice she said.

"Wow the Reverends got a hard on for Katie."

Then she deliberately leaned over and stroked my cock once or twice and then as she turned and casually left the room, leaving me totally embarrassed. As she left she called over her shoulder

"Bye bye for now Tony, but I will be back. I promise"

That night I lay awake in bed as my mind tried to grapple with the temptation of seeing Katie naked, and remembering the soft feel of her hands and, I knew I was not that strong to resist the temptation that she had put in front of me, it was at that point that something disturbed me and I saw Katie, standing in the doorway wearing a short, transparent nightie.

"I couldn't sleep," she announced softly. I levered myself up from the mattress.

"Do you think you ought to be in here at this time of night?" I whispered as quietly as I could. Katie shrugged.

"Megan's fast asleep," she answered, sidling over to my bedside.

"It's awful cold in here," she observed, looking at me expectantly.

"I'm going to freeze to death standing here," she continued.

Before I could respond she decided to take matters into her own hands. She grasped the edge of the covers and slipped under them beside me.

"Katie," I croaked. "What ... what are you doing?"

"Just what you wanted me to do. "Don't you?."

"But ... Tony I know you want to make love to me and I want you to - so what is the problem."

"Try and tell me you haven't thought about me a lot and I know you want to fuck me," or don't clergymen have wicked thoughts and sex needs?

Katie whispered, as she cuddled up close to my body, her body was strongly scented and I guess that she was freshly showered. I groaned expansively, wondering what on earth to do, and then my breath caught in my throat as she began to wriggle beneath the covers. Before I could say anything, her hand emerged holding her nightie and she dropped it to the floor with a giggle.

"Katie..." I began. I intended to remonstrate with her but the thought of the lovely creature lying naked beneath my sheets with one hand now gently exploring my groin quickly got the better of me. I sighed, surrendering to the inevitable, and turned on my side to face her.

"I must be crazy!" I whispered, sliding my hand over toward her. I experienced a sudden tremor of pleasure as my palm slipped softly on to her young breasts just barely cupping the soft little conical mound, hearing her respond with a light moan and then I ran my palm over the top, feeling the stiff point of her nipple pressing up against it.

Katie exhaled sharply as her hand tightened on my cock and I gently teased the hard little nipple, squeezing it teasingly between the web of my fingers and pulling ever so lightly. As I caressed her, I had a brief vision of the perfect little adolescent tits as I had seen them earlier in the day and I had an overwhelming desire to feast my eyes on them once again. Raising my hand, I lifted the covers and pulled them down to expose her beautiful tiny breasts.

"Oh ... Katie!" I breathed.

There was just enough light coming through the window to allow me to see the deliciously conical forms pointing stiffly toward the ceiling. With the chilliness of the night air, the two lovely nipples were like hard little bullets and I slid my hand over each in turn, alternately cupping and gently squeezing the tender mounds beneath. I bent my head to the lovely creature and began to nuzzle her gently with my lips.

I muttered a quick prayer as I prayed within myself for forgiveness for what I was about to do. To think that I an ordained priest was about to take advantage of a cute seventeen year old girl as I deliberately ran my fingertips down to her groin, descending slightly toward the first rise of her pussy With a soft, barely perceptible sigh, Katie parted her thighs for me, raising them slightly and allowing me to reach down into the wet warmth heaven between.

My hand was now stroking the swelling of her adolescent mound, my fingers curving down in between her legs to feel the dampness of her pussy. Beneath the heel of my hand I could feel the slight yielding of her soft pubic bush and I cupped my hand a little tighter, massaging gently and making her squirm in pleasure as I pressed against the plumpness of her nether lips. let my index and middle finger slide down on either side of the lovely tight crevice and I wiggled them, gently teasing her open. She was slickly wet inside and I bent to her in the darkness bringing my mouth to hers for our first, beautiful kiss. Our lips met and immediately she thrust her tongue almost hungrily into my mouth, twisting it with my own. I continued caressing her teasingly and then her tongue became suddenly rigid and erect as I parted her

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.