Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 64

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 64 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-fifth 5:00 p.m. EST

Her eyes squeezed shut, Susan grunted in pain. "Stop! No more! Please!"

Alicia chuckled maliciously. "Silly bitch. Did you think you could betray your Master without paying a price? Besides, this is nothing. I'm barely past the wrist yet. Before we're done, I intend to have my arm buried to the elbow in your tight little ass."

She emphasized the threat by forcing her arm forward another fraction of an inch. Despite her words, she doubted she would be able to get much farther. Susan's sphincter was already stretched to the limit. The constriction was so tight around Alicia's forearm that she had little doubt that her hand would be numb if she still depended on circulation. Apparently, becoming a vampire made every muscle a lot stronger, even ones that no longer had much use. Briefly, she considered extending a claw, but when Arthur had checked in on her a few minutes earlier he had told her that there were no nerve endings in the bowels. Why waste the effort when there were other, more effective, things she could do?

Bending her head down, she hooked the ring that pierced the girl's clit with one of her fangs. With a playful growl, she shook her head slightly back and forth until Susan whimpered. She then whipped her head hard to the side, tearing the ring free. Spitting it to the floor, she leaned forward to daintily lick at the bifurcated button, hastening the healing process. When the pain began to ease and the girl's body sagged with relief, Alicia forced another half inch of her arm into Susan's rear.

Next, she did the same with one of rings that lined the lips of Susan's sex. This time, however, she was unable to force her arm any deeper when her victim relaxed after healing. The attempts that accompanied each of the five remaining labial rings were equally unavailing. After a moment's consideration, she decided to abandon the effort to gain fresh ground and simply work with what she had.

Clenching her embedded hand into a fist, she pumped it back and forth rapidly, punching viciously into Susan's innards. The result was gratifying. Susan's body trembled violently, her nails dug deep furrows in the hardwood floor, and a continuous, gurgling wail emerged from between her clenched teeth.

Her arm pistoning tirelessly, Alicia merely watched the other woman's reactions for a time, a small amused smile playing across her lips. When she began to grow bored, she leaned forward to sink her fangs into the soft flesh of a nicely rounded buttock. Susan cried out again, this time with the pleasure of the bite induced orgasm.

For the next few minutes, Alicia entertained herself by varying the intervals between bites, listening to the differences in the girl's screams as pleasure and pain vied for dominance in her overloaded system. With a little practice, Alicia thought she might be able to play a tune on the bitch.

Again growing bored, Alicia popped her arm free. After leaning forward to hold the blood-filmed limb in front of the girl's face for inspection, she used Susan's thighs to wipe it clean.

"Roll over and spread your legs. Knees up," Alicia commanded.

Susan obeyed promptly: soon after her betrayal had been discovered the previous night, Arthur had ordered her to obey Alicia's commands as if they were his own.

Alicia crawled between the sprawled out thighs until she could reach the navel ring with her mouth. As she hooked it on a fang, she looked up into Susan's eyes. Although the girl's face was shrouded in dancing shadow cast by the single fat candle that lit the room, that was no impediment to Alicia's enhanced vision. She felt herself grow moist at the sight of the naked fear she found there.

As she worried the ring back and forth, Alicia recalled Arthur's words from the night before, 'Try stretching the skin to the limit and holding it there before tearing a ring loose. Sometimes anticipation of pain to come can cause as much distress as the actual injury.'

She lifted slowly upwards until the skin around the ring was pulled into a cone. Holding it there, she again glanced at the girl's face. Arthur had been right. Susan's upper lip was quivering, and her eyes were wide and glimmered with the reflected light of the candle.

"Please don't!" Susan whimpered.

Arthur's voice came from the doorway, "Every time I give you permission to speak, all you do is whine. It's quite unbecoming." He leaned against the doorframe while scrolling through the contact list of his satellite phone, merely watching as he called the cities where darkness already held reign.

When the final ring had joined the impressive pile that had slowly built up on the floor, Susan breathed out a sigh of relief, invoking a chuckle from her tormentor.

Alicia, now face to face with her victim, kissed her lightly. "Don't get too comfortable, sweetie. Now we have to put them all back in." The whimpers and gasps of pain resumed anew as Alicia carried out her promise.

When the mound of cheap jewelry again adorned Susan's flesh, Alicia stood and shimmied out of her jeans. "Our little playtime got me all hot and bothered. Fortunately, I know you're anxious to please your new mistress. Right?"

Susan nodded her head eagerly. While the thought of performing cunnilingus on Arthur's slut didn't hold any appeal, it should at least give her a brief respite from torture. Or so she hoped.

Alicia straddled Susan's head, facing her feet. She then sighed in approval as Susan's tongue licked rapidly at her clit and labia. "Mmm, that's a good traitor," she crooned while pinching and pulling at Susan's swollen, recently re-pierced nipples.

Susan felt Alicia's hands slide off her breasts and move lower before leaving her body completely. She continued to lap dutifully as Alicia stretched far to the side, barely noticing when the shadows shifted with the movement of the candle. Next she felt fingers stroking along the sides of her clitoral hood, coaxing the little button from cover. She squirmed in a feeble attempt to escape the stimulation, disgusted at the thought of being pleasured by the sadist.

Soon the fingers slid lower to spread her labia wide apart. The shadows shifted again, and Susan screamed in agony as hot wax poured down over her most sensitive parts. The instant the molten flow stopped, it was followed by a palm slapping down hard upon her scorched sex. Cackling gleefully, Alicia brought her hand down again and again, pausing only when enough wax had melted to add a fresh coating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.