Blood Ties
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 39 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-fourth 5:00 p.m. EST

Arthur paced back and forth across the floor of the farmhouse as he made phone calls to his original fledglings to give last minute orders for them and their offspring. The nature of the instructions precluded him from maintaining the feeble pretense of building a better society. He would no longer have their voluntary cooperation. At this stage of the game, however, obedience should be more than enough.

All of the pieces were in place. Only the very smallest of cities had stopped at the one hundred and eighty seven vampires called for in the original outline he had given to the men at Fort Dix. In most of the large ones, his forces numbered in the thousands. He was almost quivering with anticipation as he set them into motion. He had always thought Sun Tzu's obsession with moral law to be an effete weakness, but the ancient general had gotten one thing right: when the time came to move, fall like a thunderbolt.

When he put his phone away, he addressed Woodard and Huffhamner, "You two will be coming with me to coordinate the attack. You have heard the orders I have given to the other cities, but here in the Capital, there are some special concerns.

"Until Congress has convened, we must maintain the illusion that everything is normal. Those fledglings we have in the telecommunications offices will slow the flow of information to a trickle rather than cutting it off completely. This will make it seem that the system is still working but is overloaded. Events overseas should justify the apparent heavy use.

"We will also be keeping the routes to Ronald Reagan International Airport and Bollins Airforce Base clear until the flies are within our web. Those we have in place in those areas will be making preparations to take them down quickly once we are ready.

"Once Congress has been assembled, we must move quickly to severe communications and block the remaining access routes. To ensure the routes stay blocked, go through triple A's list of towing companies, kill the drivers and disable the trucks.

"Because the local phone service will still be functioning at some level, we need to keep the 911 dispatch offices staffed. Any time a call is received from someone who has witnessed our activities, a car is to be sent to the caller's location to eliminate all present. Do so quietly.

"It is vital that no word gets out, or the cities farther west, where dusk comes later, will be forewarned. As it is, they will certainly be aware that something is happening, but, without knowing what that might be, they will have little hope of stopping us.

"Oh, and one final matter. Sometime after midnight, a number of buses from the North Branch Correctional Institution in Maryland should be arriving. As the streets will be impassible, escort them on foot to the National Archive building and the WABS radio station. Assign enough fledglings to this task to make certain that the inmates are not killed by ferals on the way. Do not fail in this as they will be guarding you while you sleep away the day in the vaults."

Turning to Dorothy and Susan, he instructed, "You two stay here and keep an eye on Zach and his sister. I would be a poor host indeed if I allowed the General's grandchildren to go unattended." Addressing Zach more than the fledglings, he added, "Do not allow them to leave this place alive."

Holding out a hand, he told Susan, "Come and kiss your Master goodbye like a good girl."

As she crawled across the floor to kiss his offered fingers, Arthur saw Zach's eyes intently follow her swaying hindquarters.

With a chuckle, he said, "Well, my dear, it looks like you have an admirer. How grand! I told you that those rings looked fetching on you. Such ardor should not go unrewarded. While we're gone, take him upstairs and make a man out of him."

He laughed as the boy's eyes went wide, either from lust or terror. Directing a wink and a lewd grin to the teenager and patting Susan on the head like a favorite pet, he spun on his heel and took his leave.

Once Arthur and the two former officers were gone, Susan released a long suffering sigh, and, after throwing Zach a beckoning glance, started to crawl up the stairs that led to the bedrooms. She could feel the sixteen year old's eyes on her bottom as he followed closely behind her. At least, she thought to herself, the experience was unlikely to be painful or overly humiliating.

After leading him into a bedroom, she kicked the door shut and turned to start undoing his belt and the buttons on his jeans. She noticed that his wrists were still swollen and abraded from having spent the day hogtied and gagged with his sister in the closet beneath the stairs.

"Wait a second," he protested as he made a futile attempt to stop her hands. "Can we just talk for a minute?"

She looked up at him silently and continued to undo his clothing.

"You have to do whatever that old guy tells you to, huh?" he asked.

She nodded in reply.

"I hate him. He should have left my sister alone, she's only six, and he had no reason to hurt Mr. Porter, Tony and the others," he said flatly.

Susan could only shrug helplessly.

"You hate him, too. Don't you?" he asked.

After a fearful pause, she gave a short nod.

He gasped with surprised pleasure as she managed to free his cock and take it into her mouth.

To her dismay, Susan found herself enjoying the experience as well. She loved the way his cock felt in her mouth: so soft and so hard at the same time. She smiled as his mouth dropped open and his eyes squeezed shut.

His earlier train of thought effectively derailed, he forced his eyes open to watch as his dick vanished and reappeared between her lips. He couldn't believe the waves of pleasure that such a simple action were sending through his body.

"You really are beautiful," he said softly as he brushed her hair from her eyes with trembling fingers.

She would have laughed if she had been able: at his age, he would no doubt think Dorothy was beautiful if the homely woman had his cock in her mouth. Instead, she withdrew until she could thrum her tongue against the underside of the spongy head. Without warning, his hot seed burst into her mouth and throat, and she had to grab his hips to support him as his knees gave way.

Lifting him without effort, she laid him on the bed, and then crawled up to join him. It only took a few minutes of sucking and licking to return his cock to a full erection. Raising her head, she gave his manhood a last few strokes before deciding that it was time to 'make him a man.' She turned her back to him and placed her chest on the bed, rolling her upraised hips back and forth in silent invitation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.