Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 20

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 20 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

November Twenty-fourth

John Duckworth exited the 7-Eleven carrying a large Slurpee and a quarter pound big bite. Not exactly healthy, but he should have plenty of time for a four or five mile run before he had to be back at the White House for tomorrow's shift. Besides, it was hard to work up the ambition to cook a healthy meal at home when he was working night shift.

There was a police cruiser parked next to his Honda Civic, a uniformed officer seated on the hood. A middle aged man in a suit was sitting in the passenger side of the cruiser. He gave John a broad wink and a crooked smile before the officer greeted John by name.

"Agent Duckworth of the Secret Service?" the officer asked.

"Yes," John answered, mystified by what the local police might want with him.

"I'm Sergeant Ryan of the Washington P.D. Would you be willing to come with us for a few minutes?"

"What's this about?"

"Really, sir, it would be easier to show you than it would be to explain it. You're not in any trouble or anything like that. Something has occurred that is in your area of expertise, and we would like to get your opinion if it's not too much trouble."

John's master's thesis in criminal psychology had been on the obsessive compulsive tendencies of serial killers. He was both intrigued by the officer's request and flattered that someone was actually aware that he had an area of expertise. While he was surprised that his Special Agent in Charge hadn't called to give him a heads up, it wasn't enough to raise his suspicions.

"Sure, why not?" he replied.

He got into the back of the cruiser after Sergeant Ryan opened the door for him.

As he was fastening his seat belt, the middle aged man twisted around and introduced himself through the thick wire screen, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Agent Duckworth. My name is Arthur."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.