Blood Ties
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 19 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

November Twenty-fourth

Tom brought the car to a stop at the end of a dirt driveway.

"Is this the right place?" he asked.

Mia checked the list of nearby sex offenders that Dana had compiled for them from the Megan's law website. The address on the mailbox in front of their car was the third on their list. The first hadn't been home. The second's "crime" had turned out to be urinating behind a tree at a family reunion picnic. A police officer had happened to drive by at that inopportune moment and arrested him for indecent exposure. Because children had been present in the campground and could have potentially seen his genitals (although none actually had), his momentary minor lapse of judgment had landed him on the life shattering sex offender list. It had left Tom fuming, both because of the time they had wasted finding his secluded home, and the inappropriate and overly expansive use that was being made of the sex offender designation.

"This is it," she replied.

Tom had been uncomfortable about using the list from the get go. It was one thing to take the life of someone who had recently committed a violent crime and likely would again. It was quite another to invade the home of a person whose crimes had been committed years before and who had already paid their debt to society. They had little choice, however.

Mia's injury had proven to be far more crippling than its size would indicate. She was incapable of walking even a short distance without assistance, and her few attempts to hop along on one foot had each ended with her falling to the ground in agony. They had considered having Tom carry her on the hunt, but doing so would certainly draw attention from everyone in the vicinity, including those well outside the range of her mental powers. They would be seen, and they would be remembered.

Tom drove the car up the driveway to the front of the rust streaked trailer, and parked next to an old Firebird that sat on two flat tires and four cement blocks. Before he could exit the vehicle, the door of the trailer flew open. The man that emerged had more in common with a bear than a human. Well over three hundred pounds, his heavily furred chest, arms and back were clearly visible under the bib overalls that, as far as the pair could tell, was all that he was wearing. A broad billed hat sat askew on his incongruously bald head. He brandished a baseball bat threateningly.

His long, thick beard quivering with anger, he shouted, "I've told yunz before! Just leave me be! I done did my ten years in the pen. Ain't that enough?"

Mia stared at him for a moment before turning to give Tom a short nod. He immediately exited the car and approached the man while holding up his wallet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.