The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 19

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 8 July 2000 - Walk in the Forest

Illiana was finally back home from her grandmother. She had returned home very late on the previous day, and she had called me around 10pm. We couldn't say too much, because my mother was also sitting in the room, and I didn't want her to know about what had happened to me three days ago. However, Illiana promised me that she would come to my home today, as soon as she could.

And just as she had promised, she came over, but it was way earlier than I had anticipated. I was still sleeping but my mother was already awake. She had to go to work early today, so she was up when Illiana knocked at the back door.

My mother let her in and according to Illiana, my mother had said that she could get upstairs and wake up her lazy daughter. It was all in good fun of course, but I suspect that my mother also knew about Illiana and I, but she never said anything about it.

I soon needed to have a talk with her about it, because more and more of my friends knew it by now. So, she would find out about it anyway, and it would be better if I told her all about Illiana. However, I would only tell her that Illiana is my girlfriend, the other things we did would be pushing it. Sure, she is open to the fact that I walk around in the nude at home, but knowing that I would do all those public nudity dares, it would maybe be pushing it a little too far. So I decided I would tell her this summer that I was with Illiana. Sorry that I'm drifting off a little, but I just wanted to tell you all how I was thinking about all these things at that moment. So on with the story now!

When my mother had let Illiana inside, she was just about leave for work. So, with my mother gone, Illiana came upstairs. I was still sleeping and Illiana decided to be a little naughty. She got undressed and slipped in between the sheets of my bed.

When she was lying against my body, I slowly awakened, and I could feel a warm naked body pressed up against mine. I turned around and saw how Illiana was smiling at me, and she then gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

I just couldn't help myself, I had missed her so much the past few weeks. So, I just pulled her closer to me, and we cuddled while I kept on kissing her. Her hands were going over my naked body like I did with her. And I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but we had a sweet and sweaty early morning that day. I sure wished I could wake up like this every morning.

When we were done making out, I told her how much I loved her, and it seemed it was mutual. And then I told her all about what I had been doing in the past few weeks. She just couldn't believe how stupid I had been. However, she was glad that nothing too bad had happened to me, I could see she was even a little jealous that she hadn't been that girl who had played with me that evening in the open with all those others watching me.

I also told her about Koen and how he had brought me home. I told her that he would come and get me today, so he could take me to a forest where I could walk in the nude without getting into trouble. Illiana said she would come with us, but that she would keep her clothes on. I think it was too soon for her to show herself in public in the way I wanted to do it. Sure she sometimes did it also, but I think this was still pushing her boundaries too much. And walking completely naked for a long time in the house, with some people around, that wasn't really a problem anymore for her. However, a nature walk, like I always call them, was still too much for her.

She had come over so early today, because she had planned to have breakfast with me, but the extra playtime was a surprise she hadn't counted on. However, it was time to get up now, so we went to the bathroom together and had us a nice shower. Afterwards we went down and set the table for us and my sister. Ilse was still sleeping, but I wanted to give her a little surprise by setting her end of the table also.

After breakfast, we cleaned up our places and then Illiana went back to my bedroom to get dressed. She had to go home for a moment to tell her parents, she would be spending the rest of the day with me. Not that her parents were expecting anything else I think, because Illiana was always with me when she had nothing else to do these days.

When Illiana came back from her home, we went sitting in the living room. We were talking about what we would do this summer. Illiana told me she would try to have some fun with me, some of our 'special' fun. She had already written down some dares she wanted to try to do with me. She even said that today would be a good practice for me of walking naked in the open. Because even if she hadn't known what I had been doing the past few weeks until today, she had already thought about a fun but really public dare. We both were on the same wavelength it seemed. Have I already told you how much I loved her?

Well, I told her she could ask anything from me, as long as she would make sure I was safe. I wasn't keen on repeating that night when I was caught by that girl, even when it had ended with me climaxing at her fingertips.

During our talk, my sister had come down, and I was a bit surprised to see her only wearing her panties and when she went into the kitchen, she didn't even close the drapes. It seemed she was getting more comfortable with her own nudity as well. When she finally came back into the living room, she came sitting with us.

"Thanks for setting the table for me," she said.

"Your welcome sis," I said and then went on with, "I'm surprised you didn't close the drapes just now!"

"I'm only topless," she said like it was nothing. "So I don't think people would mind seeing me this way. But I'm still not ready to do it like you."

Well, I haven't told it outright, but I'm sure that you all know that I was still in the nude. You sure must have figured it out when I said that Illiana went to my bedroom to get dressed and didn't say anything about me.

"One of these days," I said with a smile. "I'm sure I will get you to join me."

My sister just smiled at me and then changed the topic by asking, "So, what are you girls up today?"

"I'm planning a nature walk in a forest," I said with a happy tone in my voice.

Illiana had to giggle with my answer, and I saw my sister looking at me with question marks in her eyes.

"How do you mean?" She asked finally.

To keep it short, I told her that I had met a guy who knew a place somewhere in a resort where you could walk naked in the woods, and that I had made plans with him to join him there today. My sister said she would join us, if it was no problem with me, but also said that she would keep her clothes on. She wasn't prepared to give her secrets away to onlookers ... yet.

We kept on talking and Illiana explained why she had stayed away a little longer at her grandmother's place. It seemed her grandmother had been a little ill, and she had stayed to help out until she was better. Isn't my girlfriend a lovely and caring girl?

When noon arrived, we made us something to eat, and we had our dinner in the kitchen. I even think that a neighbor, who had arrived home from work, had seen us sitting in the kitchen. The look on his face, was first one of surprise and then one of appreciation.

I'm sure that he couldn't see that I had no panties on, but my sisters breasts and mine were clearly on display for him. I'm not sure if my sister had noticed it, but he was in plain sight from where I was sitting. I just acted like I hadn't seen him and had kept glancing at him. He surely had slowed his pace to have a longer look at us half naked girls. Well, he didn't seem too shocked about it, maybe I needed to try to sunbath topless in our garden one of these days. Just to see what other neighbors would think about it. And if I don't get complaints, well maybe I could get rid of all my tan lines.

After we were done eating. Illiana cleared the table. My sister and I went to our bedrooms to get dressed. Well, my sister got dressed, I just brought me a dress and my flip flops downstairs.

My sister had chosen a nice revealing dress. She was wearing a dress that let her whole back naked, showing everybody that she wasn't wearing a bra. Nevertheless, the dress covered her sides, so she wasn't showing anything of her perky breasts. Even her buttocks were covered nicely and the dress went down to just above her knees. I couldn't see it, but I'm sure she would still be wearing her panties. Going without them is nothing for her. However, I was already nicely surprised by her choice of dress.

We went sitting in the living room while we waited for Koen. Ilse was reading the TV guide while Illiana and I were just enjoying each other's company.

A little past 1pm, the doorbell rang. I was still sitting naked in the living room and my sister decided to go to the front door. I could hear how she invited Koen inside.

I already had gotten up from the sofa, to get my things when Ilse had gone for the front door. However, because I had heard how Ilse invited Koen inside, I had decided to wait a little longer before getting dressed. Just so I could see how he would react when he found me standing naked in my living room.

When he walked in, I was standing next to Illiana. And when he looked at me, he smiled and said, "I hope this isn't your outfit to drive over to the resort!"

I smiled back, did a twirl and said, "Why, don't you like my outfit?"

"I do," he said. "But I don't think we will get over there when you are dressed like that."

After this little teasing, I introduced Koen to my girlfriend Illiana and asked if it would be okay that my sister would also join us today. He looked like he was a little troubled with it, but said it was fine for him. I think he had no problem with walking in the nude alone, but with three other girls with him ... maybe he thought he could get into trouble with his feelings.

I got dressed and made sure that the door was locked in the back. When we left, Ilse locked the front door. On our drive over, nothing special happened, we even didn't say much to each other.

When we finally arrived in the resort we were driving to, I was surprised by our destination. I had been here many times with my mother's parents when I had been a kid, and I didn't know that they allowed people walking naked in the forest around the resort. I sure had never seen a naked person around here. However, it was also a very nice surprise for me, because I could reach it on my bike within the hour, so I could always come here again whenever I wanted to be naked in the open.

Koen parked his car close to the entrance of the forest on the parking lot. At the main entrance, you had to pay a small parking fee, but cyclists could park their bikes for free at the entrance. The parking lot attendant would even give you a numbered lock so the bike would be safe for thieves, and only he could open it.

This resort had a few bungalows that people could rent and there was even a little shopping area with two or three restaurants with their own specialties, and you had an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a lot of other attractions. Not the attractions you see on fun-fairs of course. It was more of an open museum where they acted out how people lived around here in the past. As a kid, I had always enjoyed walking around in that little village they had made here, with all those people in strange outfits doing things I not always understood. However, they had always been very nice to me, and they even let you participate. So I was really stunned they let people walk around in the nude around here, because it was a place where many families came for a fun time. Sure, we could only be naked in a certain part of the forest, but still, some families would walk there also. So the fact that we could maybe walk naked around families with little kids was very surprising to me.

Even so, the best part of this resort was that it was completely built inside a big forest without compromising it, even today it is still the same. Well, it changed a little over the years, but not too much. The forest is still the main attraction and also the lure for people to come here. The only difference today, is that they let you walk in the nude everywhere now, but I still only do it in the forest. And it sure wouldn't be appropriate to do it in that little village, maybe also because of the good feelings and memories I have about it and all the fun I had there with my family.

The part of the forest where we could walk naked back in the day, had a lot of trails going through it, all with different color codes so you wouldn't get lost in it. And if you did, you just needed to walk on until you came at a crossing again and follow one of the color codes there. And if you went off the trail, you just needed to walk in a straight line, and you would eventually find a new path or even the road around the forest. It would be almost impossible to get lost in there. I sure have never heard that they had to do a search in there because somebody was lost over the years I went there.

But for know, the rules were that you could only be naked in the forest dedicated for it. However, Koen told us they didn't mind if you got undressed in the parking lot, but you had to make sure you didn't linger around there too long. That's also why he parked his car always as close to the forest as possible. And also to make sure he didn't attract too much attention to himself.

Koen and I, we just undressed at his car, and we threw our things into the trunk of his car. I also removed my flip flops, so I would be completely naked like I like it the best. He kept his sandals on, because he didn't like to get his feet dirty. I saw that he also took a little bag with him. I was very surprised with my sister also removing her flip flops. "Well, it's a start in the good direction," I thought.

When he had locked his car, he put his keys away in the bag he was carrying. I was lucky that Illiana had my keys and ID in a little pouch that she had with her, so I was freed from all hassles.

And then we walked up to the edge of the parking lot and towards a path that went into the forest.

"We will follow the red trail," Koen said. "It's a long one, but there are almost no other people taking it, because it is a little hard. Or, do you want to take an easier path?"

"No, that one will be fine for me," I said and while smiling, I went on with, "I'm fit enough I think."

"Well, you look fit enough," Koen said. I noticed his eyes went over my body for a moment. Well, mine did the same, I noticed he had a nicely tanned body with a surprisingly limp penis hanging down between his legs. I sure would have expected to see a little more excitement from him by looking at my naked body.

"And your friends, are they also up for it?" he asked me, bringing me back on our walk and not on his body.

"I'm sure they are also fit enough," I said, and Ilse and Illiana both agreed with me. Well, I had gone on that path anyway if they had said they wanted to take another one, I wanted to stay naked inside that forest as long as I could.

Before we walked inside the forest, I saw that there was a big sign that mentioned that clothing was optional from this point on, and it explained that we could run into naked people. However, they also mentioned that the forest at the other side of the parking lot was a clothing only area, so people who would be offended by nudity could have their walk in that part of the forest.

"When have they placed this sign her?" I asked, because I was sure that I hadn't seen this sign here when I was a kid.

"I think they opened this forest for naturist 2 years ago. But I only discovered it last summer," Koen said. "They don't advertise it, because they don't want to attract too many nudists I think. And the nudist resort is not that far away from here, so most of them go there instead of here."

I looked around the parking lot for a moment, and I saw that there were still a lot of people around us, I even saw some kids and young adults. The kids didn't seem to notice us, but those young adults were checking us out and even pointing at us.

"I see that there are a lot of our age group around, don't they give you trouble sometimes?" I asked, because I knew how I and my friends were, and naked people always interest us very much.

"Not really," he said. "Sometimes they will follow you or walk with you for a talk and look. But that's all. I only had one time a girl with me who tried to touch me, but I just told her that it isn't allowed, and she backed off. Not that I would get into trouble if she had kept on touching me, but it is considered as non appropriate behavior, and you can get fined by a forester if they catch you."

"And who would get the fine?" I asked.

"Mostly the clothed people," he said smiling. "But it will depend on if you push their hands away or not, when they see you being touched. If you would let them play with you, I'm sure they would also fine you."

And that last part was explicitly directed to me, I think he knew what I was thinking when I had asked that last question. Because I had been thinking exactly how I wouldn't protest if people would like to touch me. However, with a fine above my head, I could better protest when somebody would try.

When we had walked a few meters into the forest already, Koen said, "Aren't you afraid for your feet. There are sometimes branches lying on the floor or other things that can hurt you."

"No, it will be fine," I said. "I always try to walk barefoot and my feet are getting used to it."

"It's your choice," he said.

While we were walking, I was looking around and also looked at Illiana and Ilse. I almost burst out in laughter when I saw that Ilse her eyes were fixated on the penis of Koen. Sure he had a nice one, you could see it even when it was limp. Only a shame that he didn't shave his pubic hair, it would make it even more impressive.

However, this was also my incentive to tease my sister a little, I walked a little closer to her and then whispered in her ear, "Seeing something you like."

She flinched and I saw she started to blush, and then she said smiling, "Nothing wrong with it."

Well, I couldn't blame her, she was into boys. My interest lay somewhere else, but even I could enjoy the view this time. Koen was well built and showed no shame for his body. I like that in people.

Our walk in the forest went great, and it was very nice. Feeling the cool air going around your body and just enjoying your freedom of walking in the nude in the open was so a great feeling, I wished it would never end. Sure, it wasn't as exciting as when I had been walking in those other places, but I think it is because it was allowed here and in those other places I had to do it in secret. However, I was still loving it, and I must confess, I was also a little aroused, not too much, but it gave me a nice feeling, knowing that I was naked and could be caught by people in clothes without getting into trouble.

Illiana and I were walking hand in hand after a while. I asked if she wanted to join us, but she didn't want to. We had been walking for a long time already when we saw a couple walking towards us. The path was in a straight line here, so they could see us coming from far away. And when we came closer to each other, I could see they were whispering and looking at Koen and also at me. When we past each other, Koen said hello to them, and they greeted us back. I had seen that the woman was especially interested in Koen, but she also had given my shaved pussy a look. The men his eyes were almost glued onto my pussy.

When they had barely past us, I could hear the man say, "I loved her pussy."

"I'll think about it," was the woman's answer.

We walked on, but I also saw that my sister was talking to Koen now. And it seemed that all the attention he was getting, was making him going hard. Well, his penis was a little bigger than when we started on our walk.

We walked on and then we reached a crossing. This other path seemed to have more people on it, because when we walked over to the other side, so we could stay on the red path. We saw some people to the right and left from us. I even saw a little boy pointing at us. However, nobody seemed to be too bothered with our nudity. Well, that's not completely true. Some of them smiled, but there were also some people who just ignored us.

When we walked on, I checked behind us but saw that nobody was following us. And after another good walk, we reached an area with some picnic tables. At one of the tables was sitting a family with two kids. They had a little girl and a boy that was a few years older with them.

We went sitting at a table that was away from the family. To give us and them a little more privacy. Even so, I could clearly see that the girl was looking at me and asking her mother some questions. The girl even pointed in our direction for a moment. The boy didn't seem to have questions about us, but he was also looking, and it seemed like he was mostly interested in me. However, it seemed that their parents hadn't a problem with us naked people around.

My attention was pulled away from them when Koen started talking.

"This is the first resting place on this trail," he then. He then looked at me and asked, "And do you like it here?"

"Yes," I said maybe a little to eagerly. "It's nice to be so free, without that you have to worry about the cops."

"And how are your feet holding up?" he asked me but also my sister.

"No problem with them," I said smiling. "They love it too!"

I was also sitting a little naughty on the bench. I had the bench between my legs and was facing Illiana. She was sitting close to me, so nobody, but she could see my pussy. And the view of the family was also blocked by the table.

Illiana looked at my pussy and said, "I can see you are loving your walk."

I looked down and saw that I was a little wet at the inside. I didn't feel that aroused, but the signs my body was giving said something else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.