The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 15

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May - June 2000 - Prologue to My First Big Scare

During these months, I didn't do anything special anymore, but it was the offset for my next daring thing that I would do.

Because of school and other stuff, I hadn't had much time for leisure. So, walking around naked at home and having some great sex with Illiana in the weekends was all the 'special' activities I did.

However, in those months, I had felt how the urge to go naked outside of my house was getting stronger. I wanted to try and walk naked somewhere where it wasn't allowed and where I could get caught. And the only reason why I hadn't done it yet, was because I was afraid of the cops. Luckily, I had Illiana to give me my sexual relieve by making sweet and tender love with me.

We had now reached the month June and even my last sexual relieve was gone. Illiana had gone to her grandmother, because she could study there on her own and in silence. And because of this, the urge to go out in the nude had reached a point that I couldn't deny it any longer. Thinking about where I could do it, I thought about some woods that I knew in the vicinity. However, it had to be one where almost no people came. And then it hit me. As a young kid, I had sometimes played in a wooded area not too far away, and in all the time that I and my friends had been there, we never had seen anyone else around. Next to it, you had a soccer club, but when there was no game being played or training going on, it was always empty.

That wooded area had only one entrance, and it was next to a path that bikers used to cut through the area between two important roads. Seen from my home, you had the soccer field and then the woods at the right side and a big pasture at the left. The path went up to a river with a bridge over it. At the other side of the river, you only had some trees, bushes and very high grass and weeds. You had a big path cutting it in the middle and some little paths going into the two wild areas. As kids, we often played hide and seek in that area. The only thing you had to be careful about, were from those nettles growing there. If they stung you, it itched badly for the first few minutes, and then you had a little itch for about 10-15 minutes afterwards. As a kid, I once had fallen in it, and because I was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, I can tell you, it wasn't pleasantly. Lucky for me, it is only the first few minutes that the itching is very bad, and while I was rubbing my arms, the boys rubbed my legs. I think this must have been the first time that I had the hands of boys on my body like that, but at that point, the relieve from all the itching was the only thing on my mind.

This area seemed the most promising for my dare that I had set for myself and also the safest place. I had never done an extended walk in the nude in the open air. Until now, it had always been a quick dash and for the rest of the time always inside a building. Nevertheless, this time, I wanted to walk around with nothing to cover me and just enjoy the feeling of the open air going over my naked body. And I was sure that I would be safe doing it there. I have never seen cops in that area, and because almost nobody came there, it would be the safest place to try this nature walk out that I wanted to do badly. The chance to be caught there was almost non existing. Sure, it still was possible, but that was exactly why it seemed so thrilling to me. I would need to be on the lookout for strangers all the time, and knowing this, it excited me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.