The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 12 April 2000 - At the Fitness

Illiana had come up with a new dare for me. She wanted us, Illiana, Eva and I, to go to a little fitness center in the city. They have a small swimming pool there and a sauna and also a little gym.

I'm not going to tell you what we have planned at this point. Just enjoy the story and I'm sure you will like what we did on that day.

We decided to go there on a Wednesday afternoon. Because we hoped that there would be more people of our own age group around during that time of the day and not too many old people. Because the last group of people has sometimes problems with a naked young chick running around the place.

When we arrived at the fitness, we were a little disappointed. At the outside of the building, we could only see two bicycles standing against the building. So, it seemed that there weren't that many people around today. We could only hope that more would arrive during our time there, or while I was doing my naked thing inside.

Sure, it was only a little fitness, at the most they would allow 15 to 20 people inside. And in the weekends, they only allowed customers inside that had a reservation. However, the atmosphere inside was always very nice.

When we went inside, we found the owner sitting behind the counter next to the door to the gym. We only had to pay a fixed price, and then we could use the whole facility, and this for as long as we wished.

They also had a little store attached to it, I remember that I bought my Judo outfit there when I was younger. They had all kinds of equipments and outfits for several sports in there. I think this was why they could keep this place open, because they sure couldn't survive from the fitness center alone.

We decided to go for a swim first. The swimming pool was in the back of the place, and you could reach it through a long hallway. Just next to the counter was that door that went to the gym and when we walked past it, I quickly looked inside. I wanted to see if somebody was in there. For the moment, I could only see two girls in there, but they didn't seem to be in a hurry. They were just sitting on one of the gym devices, but they both weren't using it but were having a nice chat with each other.

When we opened the door to the swimming pool, you smelled the chlorine in the air. This was the typical smell you smelled at all the swimming pools in the area. I didn't like it too much, because it always irritated my eyes when I kept my eyes open when I swam underwater. However, it was a necessary evil to make sure it was safe to swim. Well, that is what they always told us of course, but I wondered if there wasn't anything else that they could use to make it hygienically safe.

The swimming pool area was one big open area with pillars in the middle to hold up the ceiling. Next to the door, at your left, you had some lockers where you could lock your belongings away. Along the front of the left wall, there were the changing booths and in the back against the same wall you had the showers. Or better said, you could see some pipes sticking out of the wall with shower heads attached to them. And that was all, the showers were completely in the open and everybody in the room could see you standing there while you showered. Needless to say that everybody always showered with their swimming suit on.

The swimming pool itself was at the right side of the room. It was about 10 by 5 meters I think. It was just big enough for a little group of people to have fun in. When I looked over to the pool, I saw two girls and a boy swimming in it. Looking at them closer, they seemed to be together.

There was also a door a few meters to the right and in the same wall as the door we just came through. That was the door that went to the sauna.

We all got into a changing booth and changed into our bikini's. When my naked feet touched the cold tiles, I enjoyed the feeling. If it would be possible, I wished I could always walk on barefoot. Well, if I could, I would even do it without my clothes. However, barefoot would be allowed, the other thing would get me in trouble with the law for sure.

When we all had changed into our bikini's and had locked our things away in a locker, we went to the swimming pool together. When we came closer, I looked at the other group a little better, and I saw that they had to be around our own age.

We dove into the water and first swam some laps in the pool together. Afterwards we just stayed in the water to see if some other people would arrive before we would start our plan.

After about 30 minutes, of splashing around in the water, we decided to stop waiting for others to arrive. The other three people were having a break now. I saw that the two girls were sitting on the edge of the pool while the boy stayed in the water. They were talking with each other and didn't pay much attention to us.

I gave them a last look, and then we climbed out of the pool and went to the sauna. Nevertheless, I was still hoping that more people would arrive by the time I was going to do my thing.

When we walked out of the pool area and through the door leading to the sauna, we walked into a little hallway, and at the end you had a T-junction. To the left, you had some shelves with clean towels lying on and to the right another door that went into the sauna.

We all took a towel, and went into the sauna. Once inside, we laid our towels on the benches, and we got out of our bikinis and threw them to the side in one pile.

I don't know how long we stayed in the sauna. Regardless, it was very relaxing for me. There is nothing as exhilarating than a good sweat session. While I lay there on my towel, I could feel how all those little sweat drops ran down my naked body. It's almost as if you really can feel how your pores are opening up from the heat. We stayed in it for as long as we could and then Eva said, "I'm done, let's start with the fun we have planned."

Eva got up, took her bikini and put it on again. Then she took my bikini and wrapped her towel around it.

"I hope those guys in the pool will enjoy this as much as I will," she said to me. I could see that she was already enjoying the view I was giving her lying here naked on my towel.

And then she was gone. She walked out of the sauna and to the pool area. We had agreed that Eva would hide my bikini in her locker. This way, I would be going naked around the place, because I couldn't find my bikini. It sure would be silly to wear my dress to swim in. And because I had also no underwear with me, the only option left was swimming in the nude. Well, that was the plan we had, it sure would sound believable, I hoped.

Illiana and I stayed in the sauna for about 10 more minutes, and then we got ready to go out. Illiana put her bikini back on, and I wrapped my towel around me. Illiana would go out first, and I would follow a few minutes later.

So, when Illiana was gone, I waited there for a little longer, and then I got out as well and walked back to the pool area. When I arrived there, I looked around me, but saw that there were still only those three people from before in the pool. And those three were swimming their laps again. They must be in training, I thought, because they were all three swimming very intensely.

Now, it was all up to me! I walked through the room and up to the showers in the back. I first needed to cool my body down, of course, before I could go back into the swimming pool. When I reached the showers, Illiana had just gotten out from under it. She smiled at me and then walked up to the pool to join Eva there. I took a last look around, but I saw that those people of the other group weren't taking any notice of me.

"Let's see if I can change this," I thought.

I unwrapped my towel and threw it on a bench close by. I went standing under the shower head and then pulled on the chain hanging down next to the wall. The cold water rushed down and over my naked body, and I let out a loud gasp from the sudden difference in temperature. Well, I did it even a little louder than you would expect, but I wanted to try and draw the attention to me.

So, here I was standing, fully naked at completely in the open showers, and those three guys in the pool just didn't see it. Only Illiana and Eva were watching me. After the hot sauna, this water was feeling very cold, and it made my nipples pop out. However, I loved the feeling of the water flowing down my body, and it made me also feel a little excited. Nevertheless, I was hoping those three would finally look at me, but it didn't happen, they just kept on swimming not seeing how naked I was standing here. Again proving to me how easily people can miss out on what is going around them.

When my body had cooled down enough, I pulled the chain again, to stop the flow of water, and then I walked up to the swimming pool and went standing at the edge of it. I waited for a moment longer, until I saw that one of the girls was at the other end of the pool. When she turned around, to start her next lap, I noticed her gasping and looking at me. That was the moment I had been waiting for, and I dove into the water and started swimming to the other side.

When I reached the other side, I held on onto the edge of the pool and looked quickly to my left. I saw that both girls and the boy had stopped swimming now. The girl, who had seen me, had surely told it to the others that I was swimming in the nude.

This was exactly what I wanted, and to give them a better view on my naked body, I swam to the side and slowly climbed out of it by using the ladder. I made sure they all got a great view on my ass and pussy. And I'm sure I gave it to them, because I could hear the two girls giggle behind me. Illiana and Eva had stayed at the other side of the pool and were looking how I was teasing the other group with my body. I walked up to the edge of the pool again, went with both hands through my hair, giving them a nice frontal view of my body. And thanks to the rather cold water, my nipples were still standing out proudly, but knowing that all eyes were on me now, it made them even getting bigger. However, my clitoris was still hidden from view at this point.

Afterwards, Illiana told me that when I had climbed out of the pool, the jaw of that boy had dropped for a moment when he got a good eyeful of my pussy.

It was now time to get back into the water, so I dove in and swam up to my friends at the other side. When I reached them, I went in between them, turned around and hooked my arms in the water overflow of the swimming pool. My breasts were just beneath the surface of the water. The only way to see me naked body now, was when they would be close to me or when they would be standing on the edge of the pool.

The other group was still at the other side, and looking at me. All the teasing that I had been doing to them had gotten me nicely aroused. Luckily, the water of the swimming pool would hide this fact from the others, because I was also sure that my pussy would have been getting wet of her own by now.

When I was hanging there at the edge of the pool, I could feel that Illiana and Eva both had put one of their hands on my buttocks. They both were gently squeezing my ass cheeks. It seemed that I also had been exciting them with what I had done. Well, I didn't mind them touching me, it was even relaxing me a little and making sure that I was kept nicely aroused.

The others started swimming again. They did some more laps in the pool, and while swimming, they tried to look over at me. And then one of the girls decided she wanted to have a closer look at me, I think. In one of her laps, she swam straight up to us, and a few meters away from us, she dived underwater and only came back up when she was right in front of me. She looked me in the eyes but didn't say anything at first. My two friends had removed their hands from my body by now and were also waiting on what this girl would say.

"Hello!" she said.

"Hi," I replied.

"I hope you don't mind, but I have to ask you a question," she said.

"Well, I don't mind," I answered smiling.

"Do you need to ask permission from the owner for swimming in the nude?"

"I don't know. I haven't asked," I replied. "I have lost my bikini while I was in the sauna, and I didn't want to go home yet. So, I decided to just swim in the nude for a while. I think that when nobody complaints to the owner, he won't mind. It's not that anyone can see us here, there are no windows. So I don't think I can get into trouble."

"Sounds reasonable," she answered. "But aren't you uncomfortable doing it?"

"Not really," I replied with a smile. "When I'm in a sauna, I'm also completely naked. So sitting there in the nude or swimming her in the nude isn't much of a difference. And I must confess, I love it when the water goes around my naked body. It feels so much better than when I'm wearing my bikini."

The other two swimmers had now also joined us. And you could see that the boy had it very difficult. He tried to look at my eyes, but those brown eyes of him were always wandering off to my breasts that he could see through the water.

We talked a little more, and we also swam some laps together. After a while, it seemed that this group had no trouble with my naked body. And after Illiana and Eva decided to remove their bikini tops, the other two girls did the same. However, they all kept the bottom part of their bikini's on. Us girls even ganged up on the boy for a moment to get his swimming briefs off, but he was a very good swimmer, and it was hard to get a good grip on him.

When I finally got a good grip on him, he did something that I hadn't been expecting. He went with his hand quickly between my legs and shoved three of his fingers inside my pussy. I let out a loud gasp and pushed me away from him. He was looking at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Did he really do what I think he did?" one of the girls asked.

"If you think he shoved his fingers up my pussy!" I said. "He sure did!"

This was the moment that the girls decided to go after him for real. And it wasn't long before the boy was trapped in a corner of the pool. And with us five girls on top of him, he had no chance anymore, and we finally got his briefs off. While we were removing his briefs, I had also felt that he had something sticking out in front of his body. Even the cold water couldn't hold it back it seemed. All the touching from us half naked girls around him, had gotten him so excited that his manhood couldn't be contained anymore.

We all swam away from him and then we got out of the water. One of the girls was swirling with his briefs around her finger.

"Well, Erik. Don't you want these back?" the girl said.

He swam up to us and said, "Yes please!"

"I think you will need to come out of the water and ask me very nicely," she said.

He looked a bit angry at us, but then swam up to the ladder and slowly came out of the water. Once he was out of the pool, he tried to hide his big little guy from us girls.

The girl was still holding his briefs in her hands and said, "Now give us a nice view Erik. I'm sure you like watching our tits and her snatch. So now it's our turn to have a nice look at you!"

He gave us a shy little smile and then moved his hands away and showed us his proud member. Well, I had felt it under water before, but seeing it, he sure had nothing to be shy about. And I could see that his two friends were also impressed. They both looked at each other, smiled and then one of the girls said, "I think we will need a closer inspection. Erik, I think you need to follow us to the sauna."

"Girls, have fun," I said. "But I think I'm going to have a look at the gym now."

"See ya," the girls said smiling. And then they went of to the sauna. With Erik walking between them, and just before they went through the door, I even think that I saw one of the girls grabbing him with his penis and pulling him along.

Illiana and Eva went into the changing boot, and I went to the bench to get my towel. I dried of my body, but now the towel was way too wet to wear. So, I quickly went to the sauna to get me another dry towel from the shelves there. And when I was standing next to the door of the sauna, I could hear sex noises coming from behind the door. The two girls were having a lovely time with the boy it seemed.

When I went back to the changing booths, I saw that Illiana and Eva were waiting for me in their gym clothes. I wrapped the towel around my body, and then we walked out into the hallway and up to the gym.

While we were walking through the hallway, I said to Illiana and Eva, "I think those three are having a good time in the sauna. The noises I heard didn't leave much to the imagination."

"They sure looked aroused enough," Eva said. "Veerle, you have a bad influence on people."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.