The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 12

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 12 February 2000 - Game Day

This day started as one of my usual Saturdays. My mother and sister were gone for the day. They had planned a nice shopping day in one of our bigger cities. And I, well I had decided to stay at home. I don't like shopping with my mum and sister. They always go in every clothing or shoe store they can find and look around for I don't know how long. They love to do this, but for me, it is like torture. No, when I need something, I just go to a shop here in the city, walk in, have a quick look around and the first thing that I see that I like and also fit in, I buy.

So on that Saturday, I was on my own again, and I had decided to have a nice naked day. And whoever would come by, he or she would have to deal with the fact that I was sitting or walking around my home naked.

After my dinner, I decided to do my homework in the living room. Just lying on my tummy and with a pillow under my head. We had very soft carpets, so it was nice lying there on the floor.

I had put on MTV on the television, so I had some music while doing my assignment for algebra. I was concentrating on my exercise when suddenly...

"Hi naughty girl."

From the voice, I knew that it was a boy, and by what he had said, I immediately knew who it was. I looked to the back of the house and saw that Patrick was standing there at the door opening from the kitchen to the living room.

"Hi handsome," I said, "come in, but give me a minute, I'm almost done with my homework."

While I went on with solving the last two exercises, Patrick came sitting in the sofa closest to me. I was sure that he must have been looking at my naked body while I was concentrating on my algebra.

When I was finally done, I closed my books and went lying on my left side facing him. I laid my head on my left hand with the pillow under my armpit.

"Done." I said with a smile. "So, how are you doing?"

"Fine." He said while checking me out.

"And how is Inge?" I asked.

"Fine ... I think. But ... well ... we have split up." He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said to him with my sympathetic voice.

"It's no big deal." He said. "We still are good friends, but we worked out that we weren't really compatible as a couple."

"Well, that happens sometimes." I said. "But I'm glad you are still good friends."

"Well, we were friends before, and it was a mutual decision. So you don't need to worry your pretty head about it. And how is your love life going?"

"Still going hot." I said with a smile.

He smiled back at me and said, "So, I still haven't a chance with you."

"You never know." I said teasingly.

He gave me a little naughty smile and said, "That's good to know."

At that moment, I heard somebody knocking at the back door. Patrick looked over to the door and said, "It's Ingo and Johan."

"You can say they can come inside." I said to Patrick.

Patrick waved at them, to show they could come inside and not much later they were standing at the sofa, both looking at me. Well, more precise, looking at my body, they both couldn't find my eyes it seemed.

"My eyes are up here." I said jokingly.

"Sorry," Ingo said. "But I'm still not used of seeing you lying around naked."

"You need to come over more often." I said. "I'm sure you well get used to it very quickly. Take a seat."

They both went sitting in the other sofa, and it was turning out to be a good Saturday for me. Still very early in the afternoon and already 3 boys from my age looking at my naked body. I can't help it, but I loved it. Being naked is fun, but being watched while naked it so much better.

"So guys, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, I came over to see if we could do something fun." Patrick said.

"We too." Ingo said.

Johan didn't say anything, he was just looking at me from head to toe. It was the first time that he saw me naked, so I wasn't too surprised by how he looked at me. He was a recent addition to our group, and I was sure he already must have heard that I wasn't a girl that was shy about her body, but hearing about it and seeing the real thing is still a big difference. And seeing him looking at me, made me also excited about it, and I couldn't help it but my nipples were slowly getting bigger, and I'm sure they all saw it happening.

"And what game did you wish to play?" I asked.

"Wrestling is out of the question?" Patrick said teasingly.

"For today it is." I said and winked at him.

For a moment, he didn't know if I was joking or not. And knowing him, I'm sure he must already have a mental picture in his head with us two rolling around over the floor. Well, I hope that he was thinking about that, because I saw he was smiling in a way that you do when you have a happy thought in your head.

You must know, for fun, the boys sometimes wrestled with each other in the park, and ... well, I have also wrestled with them sometimes. However, only when I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It would be hard to do when I'm wearing a skirt and no panties. Even so, some of the boys didn't like it too much, maybe because they couldn't win from me.

"Maybe we could play Risk or Monopoly." Ingo said.

"Let's play Risk." I said. "I haven't played it for a long time."

I stood up and went to get the box. When I returned, I went sitting on the floor again and said, "I hope you don't mind playing it here, I don't want to go sit at the table."

"That's fine for use." Patrick said for all of them.

Well, I'm sure it was fine for them, this way, there was nothing around that could cover anything of my body. And that's also why I liked it, because I was enjoying showing of my body to them. I already felt a nice buzz going through my body, and every time I caught one of them looking at my breasts or pussy, it turned me on some more.

"You know what." I said. "The person who wins this game can decide the next game we play."

I saw Patrick's smile while he said, "That's fine with me!" And I knew that if he would win, our next game would be a game that would put me in a lot of compromising positions.

And so we started playing. Johan was the first guy who was out of the game, but he didn't mind, he was more interested in my body anyway. Ingo and I tried to play together, because Patrick had a nice lead at this point already. Nevertheless, the luck of the game was for Patrick today, well most of the time it was, he is a guy that is just born to have luck in his life it seems. And after a good hour of playtime, he was the winner of the game.

"OK, Patrick. You can decide our next game." I said.

And before he said it, I already knew what game he wanted to play. If there is a girl around, they always love to play this game and with a naked girl among them, they couldn't help themselves.

"Let's play Twister." He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him and said, "Hmm, why am I not surprised?"

"Oh, and you can't get dressed for it." Patrick said. "Else it wouldn't be any fun for us."

"Do you really think I would get dressed." I said sarcastically.

"No, but I just wanted to say it." He said smiling.

"But I have only one rule." I said. "You guys do it first, and the winner of you three can play against me."

"OK," Ingo said, "That's only fair."

"Hmm." Said Patrick. "I had preferred you playing us all three first."

"Well, tough luck." I said. "I will only play against the winner of your game!"

And so they started to play against each other. It was fun seeing them do their best to win. And while I was looking at them and telling them what to do, I gave them an extra incentive by sitting with one leg on the sofa. They had a nice view on my pussy. And yes, I did it also for myself, because the glances they gave me made me feel aroused even more.

Patrick was the first guy who slipped and had to leave the game. And in the end it was Johan, the quiet one, who had won. I saw that he was smiling at me.

"OK Johan, let's see if you can beat me." I said.

"I'm sure I will." He answered.

We both went standing on the twister mat on opposite sides. I had my right foot on blue and my left foot on yellow and Johan vice versa at the other side of the mat. Patrick would be our referee.

Looking at Johan, I saw he was loving the view I gave him already, I could only hope he wouldn't lose his mind when we are almost or maybe even touching each other in a few moments. However, I was sure that he was feeling as aroused as I was at this point. My nipples were already nicely showing and I think I noticed a little bulge in his pants.

I have numbered the circles on the mat from my point of view. So my feet were standing on the circles 1 and Johan his feet on the circles 6.

"Right hand red." Patrick said.

I bent over at the waist and placed my right hand on the third circle. Johan put his hand on the fifth circle. My ass was now in the air, and I could feel my breasts moving freely under me. It was only the first move in the game, but I could already feel how excited I was getting. I always loved to play this game in the past, but since I was playing it in the nude, it is just so much more fun to me.


I can't help it, but this brings back a memory when I did this game for the first time with Illiana. We were alone at my house, and we decided to see how fun this game could be when we did it naked.

So we both stood there, facing each other. We would decide ourselves what we had to do. And of course, as naughty girls as we were, we made us place our hands and feet at the beginning of the game directly on the mat. We both squatted down and places our hands on the outer colors and our feet in the middle. Showing off our nice bodies and pussies to each other.

And to tell you the truth, it didn't take long, or we were facing each other almost in a 69 position. I could feel the heat from her body against mine and our breasts were touching each other's tummies. I was underneath her body, and she leaned in on mine. Her pussy was right in front of my face, and I'm sure she did it on purpose. Because at that moment, she did, as if she lost her balance, and she fell on top of me, pushing her pussy on my face.

Well, I'm sure it's needles to tell you guys, but we ended the game by licking each other to a climax that day. And I'm sure that my pussy must have been as wet as hers when we had dropped to the floor. I sure enjoyed the sweet taste of her pussy that day, well ... not only that day.

And since then I can't help it, but my mind always goes back to that game when I'm playing Twister.


But for now, let's go on with the game of that day.

I was in the better position, because I didn't have to turn my body to place my right hand.

"Left hand red." Patrick said.

I placed my left hand on the fourth red circle. This only left Johan the sixth circle. Well, this wasn't too difficult for him, but I had decided to go in the attack from the start.

"Right foot yellow."

This was more difficult for me. Johan already had set his right feet on the third circle. So now I had only the second circle left, or I need to cross his leg. However, with both hands on red, it would be difficult to spread my legs that far. So I decided to squat down and then moved my right feet to the second circle. My body was now twisted and Johan stood more comfortable than me.

"Left hand blue."

Well, this could make it a little easier for me, only it would expose my body more to them. Oh, what the heck, I'm sure they have seen everything of me already, it was only Johan that was new to this. Johan had already set his left hand on the fifth circle. So I moved my body so my front was now facing up and placed my hand on the first blue circle. I was still squatting down, but had my legs a little open. And looking at Patrick and Ingo sitting in front of me, I saw they were enjoying the view. I smiled at Patrick when he saw that I was looking at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.