The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Friday, 31 December 1999 - New Year 2000

This New Year, we had planned to go to a local youth party. Well, we hadn't really another choice, because all the disco's around the city had an 18+ policy. However, in a smaller disco in the city, they made an exception for their New Year's Party. They always rented it out to a local youth movement and this way they could lower the age limit to 16.

We were glad they did this, because we didn't want to miss out on the big 1999 — 2000 New Years' event. We would be going with 10 people in total. I'm not going to mention all their names, because almost none of them would be playing a part in the turn of events for this evening. The only thing they did was having fun, a lot of dancing and watching, Illiana and I, doing our thing.

However, we all had planned to be noticed this year. So we dressed to be seen in our most elegant clothes that we had. My best, of course, was as skimpy as I could get away with.

I turned up in a red silk dress. The dress was held up with two separate laces, knotted together at the back of my neck. The fabric started just above my breasts and went all the way down to cover about 15 centimeters under my buttocks and vulva. The back of the dress was completely open and the fabric started just above my buttocks. And for this night, I wore a red G-string that covered only my pussy. I finished my outfit with 4 inch red stilettos with a small strap around my ankles. You could say that I wanted to end this year with a big bang. And yes, this time I also had chosen a completely red outfit. After that weekend with Nathalie, I had found that red was a color that suited me.

By the way, this was my first time I was wearing something that could be considered as underwear since the beginning of the month. And I must say, when I was putting it on, it felt very strange. However, I had decided I would try to keep it a little modest on this evening.

I was sure I had reached my objective with this outfit, and when Illiana saw me, I could see it in her eyes how much she liked it. And also our friends were looking at me, as if they thought that I was some kind of pinup that had jumped out of a magazine. Nevertheless, the looks they gave me told me what I wanted to know, the first part of the evening was already a success.

However, Illiana was also a sight for sore eyes. She had chosen a light blue lacy dress with an open back. Only, her dress went down to her knees and the dress had a back strap to make sure her breasts wouldn't pop out at the sides. I was sure that if I would dance to exuberantly, in this dress, or if I would bend over in this dress, my breasts would be exposed for everyone to see. And I was also sure that I would be flashing my little G-string when I would be dancing this evening.

The other girls weren't showing as much skin as us two, but they also looked very nice in their dresses. And the boys all had black pants on and a white or light blue shirt.

Of course, when we went out, we were all wearing a jacket or coat. It was just too cold outside to go out in only our dresses. I was wearing my long coat. First for the pockets that it had at the inside. So I could lock my ID card and money away in it and secondly, I thought it would look nice to be covered from my neck all the way down to my feet and then remove my coat at the disco, revealing the skimpy dress I was wearing.

We had decided to walk to the disco, it wasn't too far, and it would make it easier if somebody was drunk and had to go home by taxi.

As I already had said, the disco wasn't big, so only the people who had bought a ticket in the pre-sale could get in. When we arrived at the disco, we could see that there were already a lot of people present. The place had opened the doors at 7pm, but we had decided to go at 9pm. When we went inside, we saw that there was a long row of people waiting at the cloakroom, it seemed that we weren't the only one that had arrived a little later. When it was finally our turn to give them our coats. Illiana removed hers first, I saw that some of the guys around us were checking her out, I think I even heard somebody whistle at her. And when I removed my coat, I got exact the same treatment as Illiana. I was loving it.

I didn't show it to those boys, but at the inside, I was smiling. By their reactions just now, I knew that I would be getting a lot of attention this evening, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy at the inside.

After we had bought us some consumption tokens, we went inside the disco. Most girls gave their tokens to their boyfriends, but Illiana and I gave them to Patrick for safekeeping. In the dresses we were wearing, it would be hard to put them away somewhere. However, Patrick was always the guy we could turn to for those things.

We had us a cocktail for starters and then most of us went to the dance floor to have some fun. Illiana and I danced with each other, in our usual sexy style. Close together by times and then doing some dance routines we had practiced in her room. Well, we both loved to dance and to show off. And the best way to attract attention is to do a nice dance routine. That always got the attention of the boys, and yes, also from some girls.

While we were dancing, I looked around me to see if people were paying attention to us. I could see some of the boys looking at us, but they were also checking out some other girls on the dance floor. Illiana and I weren't the only girls that wanted to spice it up this evening with skimpy dresses, and I could see that it was appreciated by the male population around us. We even got us some free drinks from the boys and some of them talked with us. However, Illiana and I made sure they knew that we were a couple. We just didn't want to play a game with them, I'm sure that some of the boys were looking for a girl that would end up in their arms at midnight.

While we were dancing, I had noticed that Illiana was wearing black lace panties. Well, she twirled around sometimes and when the hem of her dress flew up, you saw her panties. And I'm sure that some of the people around me would also have seen my little G-string already and not forgetting my bare buttocks and my breasts. And all the flashing, that I knew that I was doing, was exciting me a lot, and this only encouraged me to do it more often of course.

I think it must have been around 10:30pm when Illiana asked me to join her to the restrooms. After we had relieved ourselves, and we were washing our hands, she moved closer to me and asked, "Veerle, are you up for some extra fun tonight?"

Well, I knew what her normal extra fun was, but I wasn't sure if she really wanted it to do in here with all those other girls and boys around us, so I asked, "How do you mean?"

"Well, I want to strip you completely naked this evening!"

"You really mean that? Stripping me here in the Disco?"

"Yes, and even in the middle of the dance floor! I want to undress you just before midnight.

If you are game, prove it to me by removing your G-string now. And when we go out there, give it to Patrick."

I really didn't have to think about it. That G-string was so small, I'm sure that some of the people out there would maybe already be thinking that I was only wearing a dress and shoes. And with me dancing and jumping around, I had shown them already the most interesting parts of my body. So losing my dress on the end of the year could be fun, I thought. Especially when they all would start to kiss, to wish each other a good new year. I'm sure I would be having way more people coming up to me than normally. The only thing I was a little scared about was that I would be naked in the midst of maybe 150 to 200 people. This would be the biggest crowd I have ever faced in the nude.

All this thinking took maybe a fraction of a second, but I could feel it was also exciting me some more, and so I said, "Why not! I wanted to end this year with a bang, so why not also naked!"

So, I just hooked my thumbs into the little waistband of my G-string and pulled them down my legs. I stepped out of them and when I stood up right again, I noticed that Illiana was smiling. However, then she did something I wasn't expecting, I saw that she also stepped out of her panties. We quickly gave each other a kiss, and then we walked out of the restroom and walked towards the dance floor. When we passed Patrick, we gave him our underwear, and I could hear Illiana say, "Can you hold onto them for us!"

Patrick looked at his hands, to see what we had given him, and when he saw that it was our panties, he quickly put them in his pockets and looked around him. I was sure that he wanted to see if somebody else had seen this. I could see he was even blushing a little. This was the first time that I saw a blush on Patrick's cheeks. However, I also saw that he was looking at us two girls, and he had a playful smile on his face.

When we were back on the dance floor, Illiana and I started to dance again, and we both made sure that the people saw that we weren't wearing our panties anymore. After a few songs, you could see that the eyes of the guys were glued to the nether regions of our bodies. However, I also saw that some of the other girls, in kinky dresses, weren't as pleased as the boys, they were losing the attention of them in a fast pace.

When one of those girls walked past me, she slapped me on my right butt cheek and said into my ear, "OK girl, let's see how far you will go." And then she walked to the toilets.

"What was that all about?" Illiana asked, she surely must have seen how that girl had slapped my hiney.

I smiled at Illiana and said, "I think she's going to remove her panties too. She must be thinking that we are daring her out."

"Well, let's see if she will follow you after midnight as well!" Illiana said while laughing.

When I saw that girl coming out of the toilets, she looked at me and when she looked down on herself, she pulled her skirt up and showed me her little kitty. She had a very thin strip of hair above her pussy, and that was all. With her top, only covering her breasts and that little skirt, she looked more undressed than I was. And when she started to dance in a very sexual way, she made sure that all the boys could see that she was now also not wearing her panties, I saw that some of the boys didn't know where to look anymore.

"Well done, girl!" I thought, but I was also wondering if she would strip down like me at midnight. She sure looked like a girl that could do it. However, flashing people, even in that skimpy outfit, or being completely naked is still a huge difference.

This was all turning into a strange evening for me, because I knew that I was getting aroused from all the attention that I was getting. However, when I was looking at that girl and seeing how she was also flashing the joint, it made me even getting more excited than I already was. I had felt how my nipples had grown a little under my dress, but that was not the only thing that had grown. Because I could feel that my clit was almost coming out to join the outside world. I was sure it wouldn't take much before I would be showing my little dangerous button to the boys around me.

We kept on dancing and in the meantime drinking some cocktails. It made me a little tipsy, but also made me feel freer and more relaxed. It sure was cooling my nerves that had been roaring every time I thought about what I would be doing at midnight.

Around 11:40pm, Illiana and I went for a last quick toilet break. I made sure I was nicely clean and dry before I left my stall and joined Illiana at the sink to wash my hands.

"Veerle, are you still up for it?" Illiana asked.

"Yes," I said, "I'm even more determent to do it now, because that girl dared me out."

"OK, when they start counting down to midnight, I will untie your strap and at the count of 2 drop your dress to the ground, and then you step out of it. At midnight, you can expect a big wet kiss from me. And after that, we will see how many people will come over to wish you all the best wishes for next year."

"OK, and I'll ask Patrick to pick up my dress. I don't want to lose that dress, it's just too pretty to lose." I said smiling to Illiana.

And then we went back to the dance floor. When I walked past Patrick, I quickly said, "Pick up my dress at midnight!" He had a totally surprised look on his face, maybe he even was doubting if he had heard it correctly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.