The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 4 December 1999 - At the Cinema Complex

When we arrived at the cinema complex, I could see that there were some empty spots in front of the stairs at the cinema complex. And I was glad that Nathalie decided to park there. Don't forget, it's December and very cold outside, so a long barefoot walk wouldn't be advised.

When I got out of the car, I made sure that I didn't flash anyone around us. I knew that I had to be careful with this dress. Sure, it went down to just above my knees, but if I would open my legs or slide over the seat, it would hike up, and I would probably be exposing my pussy to the public. And that the last button stopped mid-thigh didn't help at all. So I needed to make sure that I kept my legs closed.

Illiana had also a problem with her dress. She always had to make sure that she didn't bend forwards too much, because else she would be exposing her breasts. The dress had no back strap, so it could fall open to the sides and show more than she would like others to see.

You really get a mixed feeling when you wear a dress like this. Sure, I like to be looked at and maybe even show something more than would be considered decent. However, I always have had more trouble with flashing people than just being naked. I think it is more naughty flashing them than showing them all. It's just a feeling I have that I can't explain. Even so, I can tell that I was getting excited by the idea that I had to walk around barefoot with a dress like this, and I was sure that in this complex, with so many people around, Illiana and I would get a lot of attention.

After Nathalie had locked the car, we started walking up the stairs and to the entrance of the complex. And with only our dresses on, it was very cold. I could see the goose bumps on my arms and my nipples were very hard from the cold. You could clearly see the imprints of my nipples in the fabric of the dress. And it was as bad for Illiana as for me. Luckily, her nipples were smaller than mine, so it wasn't as obvious.

We tried to tiptoe up the stairs as fast as we could. Looking back at Nathalie and my sister, I could see they were laughing with us. And some people around us were also looking very happy when they saw us going up the stairs.

When we were finally inside, it was a little better, the floor was still cold, but the air was much warmer. When we were all together again, we went to the cash register for our tickets.

Illiana and I were still tiptoeing, and in the way that we were walking, we were attracting a lot of attention from the people around us.

And then I saw a little girl looking at us, she was looking at our feet and then turned to the woman that was standing next to her. And I could hear her ask, "Mamie! Why have those girls no shoes on?"

I saw the mother look at as, she smiled and then said, "I don't now honey. Maybe they don't have shoes."

I started looking around me again, and I could see all kinds of reactions. Some just tried to ignore us, others were whispering and laughing. And then there were a few who looked at us, as if we were their prey. Especially those guys and girls that were taking me in from head to naked toes. "I love those horny devils in society." I thought with a little pleasure. I always love those people that look at me like they want to take me home and have their way with me. Not that I would let them, but it's always very exciting to know that you have that option.

But for our own safety, we of course tried to ignore those people as much as we could. If you don't pay any attention to them, the chance that they will come over to you will be slim. And of course, we also wanted to emanate that we weren't doing anything extraordinary.

We bought 4 tickets at the cash register for the movie 'Teaching Mrs. Tingle'. Looking back, maybe not the best choice, but since we had loved the movie 'Scream', and it was from the same writer, we tried our luck.

While Nathalie was paying, I saw that the girl behind the counter was smiling at Illiana and I. She seemed to like that we had arrived barefoot at the cinema. Maybe just because it was something out of the ordinary. I don't think they have much fun behind the counter on a normal day.

When we walked in, there was a boy that had to check our tickets, and I noticed that he also smiled when he saw what Illiana and I were wearing and what not, but he didn't say anything about it.

Well, the only thing he told us was that we had to go to room 4, it was to the left and in the back of the complex.

We walked in the direction that he had shown us, and then we finally could stop tiptoeing around the place. We had reached an area that had a carpet on the floor, and it felt so much better than those cold marble stones we had been walking on. I even tapped with my toes on the carpet for a second because it felt so good.

We decided to go straight to the room, because Nathalie wanted to make sure that we had good seats. Nathalie and my sister decided to go sit in the second row at the back, right in the middle. At those seats, we had a good view over the whole room and the screen wouldn't be too close. I personally always try to sit as far away from the screen as I can. I find it much easier and less straining for the eyes to follow a movie this way. You see the whole screen, and you don't have to move your eyes too much to read the subtitles, if I need them of course.

Illiana and I had to sit in the middle of them, Illiana to the left of me and Nathalie to my right. My sister sat to the left of Illiana of course.

To make sure I wouldn't flash anyone, I crossed my legs. Sure, I showed them a little leg this way, but it was always better than to show them something more private of me. Illiana her dress was long enough, so she hadn't to bother with all of this.

Before the movie started, we were talking among each other. I saw that the other people who came in didn't give us any funny looks. I think that there had to be around 30 people in the room before the movie started. All of them, except for two, were sitting in front of us, and they were a few rows down. So even when they would look behind them in our direction, they could only see my head and shoulders. The two people sitting in the row behind us, was a couple. They were about 7 or 8 seats to the right from us. Both were in their mid twenties, and they seemed madly in love. Well, they couldn't keep their eyes away from each other and for the short time that I had been looking at them, I had seen them kiss a few times already. Like I said, madly in love.

Then the lights went out and after the necessary advertisements and trailers, the movie started. (I'm not planning to tell the story of the movie now, if you want to know the story, just rent the DVD.)

At first, we just followed the movie. It was nicely dark now, and I'm sure nobody could see me anymore, so I relaxed and just sat there with stretched out legs. I could place a foot at botch sides of the seat in front of me. It was maybe not ladylike, but I didn't care, I just wanted to sit as comfortable as I could and that's the way I always sit in the cinema. I was sure that nobody could look up my dress anyway.

We were only a few minutes into the movie, when I noticed that Nathalie was shifting to the left side of her seat and closer to me. She had placed her left hand on the support between our seats.

Then she leaned over to me and whispered, "Veerle, I'm going to test your limits during the movie. If you want it to stop, just push me away!"

"OK." I said to her, wondering how she would test me.

We kept on following the story of the movie, but I noticed that I was a little tense now. I didn't know what Nathalie was planning for me, but I thought that whatever she wanted to do with me, I would be safe in the dark from prying eyes. Sure there was some light being reflected back from the screen, but we were sitting right under the projector, so the light coming from there would normally hide me for everyone sitting in front of me. Maybe the couple behind us could see me, but I hoped they were otherwise engaged by now. I checked them two out for a second and saw that they had only eyes for each other. So whatever Nathalie would do to me, it probably wouldn't be noticed by anyone, but still, I made me excited about the possibility to be caught. If you think about it, it was a very public place we were in, and you never know what could happen.

Suddenly, I felt Nathalie's right hand on my shoulder, she had moved in her seat and was now facing me. Her hand went slowly over my naked skin above the dress. And then moved down to the middle of the top of my dress and slowly went further down. When she reached the first button, she undid it, and still going further down she also undid my second button. So, this made it obvious to me that she wanted to expose my body.

When those two buttons were undone, she started to pull the right side of my dress away and was slowly exposing my right breast. While she was doing this, I could feel the nails of her fingers going over my naked skin, and then she reached my right nipple. She started to play with it. I must say, she surely knew how to entice a girl. My nipples were getting very hard again, and I could feel that my whole body was reacting on her touches. Then she just pulled her hand away and went sitting back normally in her seat. The fabric of the dress sprung back over my nipple and most of my right breast. However, I was sure that this was only the first round and many more would follow.

I looked down for a moment, and I could see that I had a nice cleavage. The third button was just under my breasts, and I had an open V at the front of my dress. And secretly, I wished that somebody could see me now.

I was a little surprised that I could feel that I was already breathing a little faster than normally. She had only touched me very softly and played a little with my nipple, but I was already feeling very aroused. Maybe it was because I was so close to other people who could catch me, but I'm sure it was also because I had totally no idea about what Nathalie would do to me next.

For a while, she didn't do anything else. She only had her left arm on the support between our seats and she very occasionally touched me very softly with her pinkie against my right leg. Just those light touches kept me aroused. "What is this girl doing to me?" I thought.

We were almost mid film when I saw her left hand move towards me again. She touched my right leg and went further to the middle of my dress. She opened the split of my dress a little, so she could get her fingers under the fabric of the dress. And then I could feel her fingers directly on my skin. She started to move her fingers slowly upwards, all the time making contact with the skin of my leg until she reached the first button, she also undid it. Still with her fingers between the fabric, she moved further up and went for the second button. Always making sure she was making skin contact with my leg and arousing me in the process. When she reached that second button, she also opened this one. She then went down a little with her hand, but decided to go on with what she was doing and went up my leg again.

By this time, I was very excited. I didn't know if that couple behind us could see what was happening, or if they even were looking. Even so, it made me very horny only thinking about that they maybe could see me. When Nathalie reached my third button, she was almost at my pussy. She also opened this button and then started to move up further. I could feel a tingle between my legs, and I was sure my clitoris must be out of hiding by now. And not only this, I was also sure I was getting very wet. And then she reached my pussy with her fingers. She touched my lips, moved along my slit for a moment, and I could feel how my body trembled from those soft touches, and I'm sure she must have felt it as well. She then moved back down with her hand and when she reached my third button again, she closed it for me. Then she gave my leg a little pat, and she pulled her hand away and back to the support between our seats.

To tell you the truth, I had been afraid she would start to masturbate me there and then. And if she would have done that, I was also sure it wouldn't have taken me long to get off. I was so aroused that my nipples felt uncomfortable. And I just needed to rub them for a second to relieve them from the tension.

And thanks to a little luck, my fingers had just released my nipples when the screen went black and the lights in the room went back on. A few seconds earlier and I would have been holding my nipples between my fingers for everyone to see. Well, probably only for my friends and those two sitting behind us and to the side.

"Illiana, Veerle, can you get us something to drink from the foyer? Here is some money. I want a big coke." My sister said.

"And for me too." Nathalie said.

"And you can also get something for your selfs of course." Ilse said.

I stood up and wanted to close my buttons, but Nathalie stopped me, and she said, "They are fine the way they are Veerle!"

I looked down on myself, smiled and said, "Well, if you want it this way, lets hope that they don't kick us out."

"I'm sure it will be safe for you to go out like this, and if you flash something, they will probably enjoy the view but don't say anything about it!" Nathalie said. She could be right of course, but I wasn't planning on flashing anything to anyone, for the moment.

Illiana had gotten up from her seat and we both walked to the counter in the foyer. When we were walking, I could see myself in a mirror on a wall, and I could see I was still covered enough to not expose myself. My legs could be seen when I walked, but my precious pussy was still hidden from view. And on top I had just a nice cleavage, but that was all.

Illiana looked at me and smiled while saying, "You look like you are a little flustered! And why are those buttons undone?"

"Nathalie wanted to test me in there. She has been unbuttoning me during the movie." I answered with a smile.

"I thought I had seen her hand on your leg, but in the dark I hadn't been sure about it."

"I think she is trying to see how far I'm prepared to go. I think the second part of the movie will be even more exciting than the first part. And I'm not talking about the movie." I joked.

At the counter, we asked for four big soda's. The people around us were still looking at our naked feet and smiling about it. Seeing that we were getting all this attention again, just because we were on barefoot, made me laugh at the inside. The guy behind the counter tried to look down my dress, but I think that he didn't see too much. Maybe a little bit of my breasts, but that was all, I'm sure of it.

After we had paid for our drinks, we walked back to viewing room 4, and we joined Nathalie and Ilse again. I had noticed that when we had been walking up the stairs in the viewing room, that a few guys had given us a good look and the girl from that couple in the back had even smiled at me.

We went sitting between Nathalie and Ilse again, and Nathalie asked me, "Did you have a dress incident?"

"Nope," I replied with a smile, "everything has stayed in its place."

I saw Nathalie giving me a smile. However, I was sure that during the second part of the movie, she will try to get me over my limits and knowing myself, I would probably let her do it too!

When the movie started again, I anticipated a move from Nathalie. Every time I saw her left hand move, I felt my arousal swell and then simmer down again when nothing happened. After a while, I was thinking that I must have misread her body language, and I started to relax again. And not much later I was following the story of the movie again. I was now so into the story, that I had forgotten Nathalie completely.

And that was of course the moment that Nathalie made her move. I suddenly felt her hand on my stomach. She was slowly going up to the button on my navel with her hand and when she reached it, she opened the button and then pulled the dress open so her fingers could slip in between the two flaps and onto my skin. With her middle finger, she was circling around my navel, giving me a little tickle but not enough to make me laugh and to lose control over my body. Then she slowly moved upwards and over my tummy and when she reached the next button, she undid this one as well. Now there was only one button left that wasn't unbuttoned, at the top of the dress.

However, instead of going up, she moved her hand down again. All the time just barely touching my skin. All her gentle touches were giving me a very nice feeling, and I could feel that not only my nipples were responding, but my pussy was getting very juicy from my own secretions, a sign that it was getting very dangerous for me. Like a dangerous bomb, I could go off if she touched the wrong place on my body (or the right place, it's just how you look at it of course).

Then her fingers reached the next closed button under my navel. She undid this one also, and she started pulling on my dress again. She kept on stroking my skin and only very slowly went further down until she reached my mound and also the next button. At this point, I had only 3 buttons that weren't undone by her. The one just under my breasts and the two buttons just above and under my pussy.

Before she undid the button on my mound, she was stroking me there for a while. Those gentle touches were so arousing that she was driving me mad. And then she undid the button and started going down very slowly. I was starting to breath a little faster now, the anticipation of her fingers touching my lips or maybe even my clit was getting me very excited and horny. She went very slowly over the last part of my mound and came closer and closer to my clitoris and then ... she touched it very softly. I let out a little gasp. Now she was even moving slower and over my clit this time. Her soft rubbing made me starting to moan, but I tried to smother it as best as I could. Luckily, she didn't stay with my clit but went further down and over my lips again. She was moving over my slit and opened up my pussy with her fingers. However, before she reached for my last button, at the bottom of my dress, she moved back up with her fingers.

She again had reached my clit, and I could feel her stroking it with her thumb, and then she took my naughty clit between her thumb and index finger and gave it a little pinch. I let out a sigh of pleasure, and I could feel something like an electric surge going through my body and my body even started to tremble from the pleasure she was giving me. She was moving back down while tickling the lips of my pussy, and then she undid my last button under my pussy and with one pull, she opened up my dress. She left my body alone and laid her left hand back on the support between our two seats.

My breathing was a little out of control, and I could feel a glow coming from the pit of my stomach. She almost had made me cum, but she had pulled her playful fingers away just in time.

I just sat there motionless for a few minutes, so I could come down from my high. Then I looked down on my body, and I could see it rather clearly in the light coming from the view screen. I saw that my legs, pussy and tummy were completely exposed.

I couldn't help myself but I just had to know if those two people behind me were still looking at the screen, or that they were checking me out. So for a second, I looked over my right shoulder, but I saw that they were still watching the movie while sitting shoulder to shoulder next to each other. Strangely enough, it seemed that they hadn't noticed what was going on with me. I must confess, I had mixed feelings about this. For a part I didn't want them to catch me like this, but I also thought about how hot it would be if they saw what Nathalie was doing to me. Maybe even getting excited by looking at me.

I turned my attention back to the screen and tried to follow the movie again. However, after a few minutes I could feel Nathalie's hand again, this time just under my breasts. I could feel her hand was going for the last button. It wouldn't be long now, or I would be totally exposed. And sure, she slowly undid the last button and then my dress just fell open. My breasts were now also exposed to the air, and it felt great. "Wow!" I thought. "I'm sitting naked in the cinema with all those people around me." Only the thought made me tremble again from excitement.

She again pulled her hand away from my body and let it rest on the support between our seats. And I couldn't help it, but I had to look down again. I saw my breasts, with my fully erected nipples, moving up and down while I was breathing. It took all my resistance to not start rubbing my itching pussy. Nathalie had made me so horny with all her gentle touches, I knew I would climax if she touched me now on my love button.

From this point on, it was impossible for me to follow the movie. I had become so aroused, that my mind could only concentrate on the pleasure I was feeling. And then, Nathalie was facing me again. She placed her right hand on my shoulder and made my body slide down slowly over my seat. And I just let her do it. She pushed me further down until my knees touched the seat in front of me.

I was now lying with my back on the seat. My shoulders and the back of my head pushed into the back of the seat. My legs were spread apart, and I could feel that my buttocks were hanging over my seat and were totally exposed. Nathalie decided my right breast needed a little more gentle care from her hand. She started with squeezing my breast in her right hand, and she slowly moved closer to my nipple, and before she pulled on it, she gave it a pinch first. I couldn't help it, but I moaned again, but only very softly. I was afraid I would attract attention from the people sitting in front of me. Not that they could see anything I think, but I could better play it safe than that I had to be sorry afterwards. It only takes one person to take offense to get us kicked out of the place.

While Nathalie was doing this, I could suddenly feel a second hand on my body. I looked to my left and saw Illiana smiling at me. She had placed her hand on my tummy and was moving it up to my left breast. She also gave this breast a squeeze and then started to play with my nipple. I was feeling so horny by now, that I couldn't help it, but I was wondering again if those people behind us were watching the movie or my body that was being played with by two other girls. And because I couldn't check if they were watching me, it made it only more exciting for me.

When I felt that my right nipple wasn't stimulated anymore, I noticed that the hand that had been playing with it, was now moving down and over my body again. And I knew where it was going, it was going to my pussy that was open for business. At this point, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling they were given me. I loved the stimulation that was going on, but I was a little afraid that I would start to moan too loud or even when they would make me cum, that I couldn't suppress the urge to scream it out in pleasure. I'm not known as a quiet girl when I have my orgasms.

When Nathalie reached my pussy, she started to play with my lips first. And I could feel that my pussy was already standing open a little. However, I also noticed that she kept away from my clit. She just played with my lips and with her thumb and index finger between my lips, she started to open it wider and then let it go to let it close again. She repeated this for a while, and I couldn't help it, but I started to breath faster again and only thanks to the movie noise, other people couldn't hear me. I could feel a little of my juices running down and between my butt cheeks. Every time she opened my pussy it leaked a little more of my juices. However, because she wasn't touching my clit or my pussy too hard, I was kept away from my orgasm.

And then I let out a gasp from pleasure. I could feel Nathalie was pushing two of her fingers between my lips, and then she penetrated my pussy. Those two fingers went straight up my vagina. Her fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy very easily, because I was very wet. And with every move out, she pulled a little of my juices out too. I was lucky that my buttocks were hanging over the seat, because else I would be dripping all over my dress. Nevertheless, I also knew that it wouldn't take much more of this, to make me cum, I could feel the muscles of my tummy already contracting and my vagina was trying to trap the fingers of Nathalie inside of me. She kept on fucking me with her fingers and with every stroke, she pushed them a little deeper. At this point, I just started moaning louder and louder. If the noise of the movie would suddenly stop, everybody would hear me.

And then she suddenly pulled her two fingers out of my pussy, went up my slit, and then she touched my clit for a fraction of a second. When she touched it, my body started to shake, but because there was suddenly no extra stimulation anymore, I didn't have my climax. I could feel that I was almost there, but it was just out of my grasp.

Both of the girls had stopped playing with me. I was just lying there, wide open and totally exposed, but nobody would give me the pleasure of reaching my orgasm. I felt a little frustrated, but I didn't dare to make myself cum. I was sure that if I did that, Nathalie would have punished me in a very cruel way.

I wanted to have a quick look, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Nathalie's fingers coming towards my mouth. When they touched my lips, I opened my mouth and started to lick them. I could taste my own juices on her fingers. And I thought I tasted very sweet tonight.

She pulled them out of my mouth and came a little closer with her face and said, "You can sit up now, but keep your dress open and don't sit on it. And when the movie credits start scrolling on the screen, you can close your dress and button up the button just above your navel and then a button down and up!"

And then she was gone. I could see she was sitting upright in her seat, and she was watching the movie again.

I couldn't help it, but for just a moment, I was mad with her. "What a bitch!" I thought. "Almost giving me a climax but not finishing it." I was feeling so aroused, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction by masturbating myself to a climax in front of her. I decided I would wait until this evening. Illiana and I could finish the job ourselves in bed. And thinking about this gave me some pleasure again. I was sure that we would have a very nice and fun night together this evening.

I slowly pulled my body up in my seat and making sure that my dress stayed behind me. If somebody would see me now, I was sure that it would look like if I was sitting completely naked in the room. I could also feel that the lips of my pussy were also wet at the outside by now. I couldn't resist it, but I looked over my right shoulder again, to see if that couple was still looking at the movie, or that they were finally looking at me now. However, when I checked, I saw they were still following the movie. Is it really possible that nobody had seen what we had been doing here? And I must confess, I was a little disappointed about it.

For the rest of the time, Nathalie didn't touch me anymore. And when I looked at Illiana, I could see that her dress was pulled up around her waist. From where I was sitting, I could only see her naked legs, but I was sure that her pussy would also be in the open air, and I wished I could play with her. Just the idea her naked pussy was so close to my touch, it made me feel warm at the inside.

When the movie was over and the credits started to roll, the lights started to go slowly on. I quickly stood up, closed my dress, and buttoned up the buttons that Nathalie had told me. First the button on top of my navel and then the button above and beneath it. And before sitting down again, I fixed my dress, so I was sure that my breasts and pussy were covered. We were still sitting when people in front of us started to get up and walk out of the room. Some of them looked at us, but nobody showed any sign that they had seen what had been going on in the back of the room. However, I'm sure I was giving them now a nice view with only 3 of the 10 buttons closed on my dress.

"Hi!" I heard the voice of a girl say from behind me.

I tilted my head up, so I could see above me, and I looked into the eyes of the girl that had been sitting behind us with her boyfriend.

"Hello?" I replied, a little surprised by the look she was giving me. Well, they probably could look straight into my dress from the point they were standing.

"We just wanted to thank you. If it wasn't for you, it would have been a very boring movie!" She said and then smiled at me that let me know they had seen everything that had been going on with me.

I was stunned and I think that I even started to blush a little, when I understood that they must have been watching me the whole time. They probably had seen everything, even the part when Nathalie had been playing with my pussy while I was lying on my back on the seat. I barely managed to say, "Eh ... your welcome."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.