The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 4 December 1999 - At Nathalie's Home

When we arrived at Nathalie's home, she parked the car in the underground parking lot of the apartment building, and we went to the top floor by using the elevator. She was living in the penthouse of a ten floor apartment complex that her parents owned. Her parents had decided to move to the coastal area of our Country, and they let their daughter stay in the penthouse of this building. It's a very luxurious and well equipped apartment she occupied. It had a big living room, a nice kitchen, a bathroom with a bath, douche and all the other utilities, a hobby room and three bedrooms.

We all went sitting in the living room. We were still very excited about what we had done in the snooker hall, so it didn't take long before we were all talking about it and laughing with those guys we had stripped. Sure, my sister and Illiana had loved how we had to run around the place in the nude when we had lost the last game. However, it seemed that Nathalie had enjoyed it as much as I had, but she would have loved it even better when the boys would have done the run, because she said, "Pity that we lost that last game, I would have loved to see them run around the snooker hall."

"I don't think they would have liked it too much." Illiana said. "It was already embarrassing enough for them to stand there with those huge boners I think."

"Yeah, can you picture it, them running around the room." I said and we all had a good laugh about the mental picture that we got in our heads.

"Well, girls! It's still a few hours until we go to the cinema. Are you up for some more naughty games?" Nathalie asked us.

"Depends on what you mean with naughty games!" Illiana said.

"Well, I know something fun, but all have to agree with it. It can go pretty far and not everyone is up for it." Nathalie said.

"I'm up for anything." I said. "But tell us what you have in mind, and then we will see if everyone is up for it."

"Like I said, it's a little kinky. I have played it before with some friends of me." Nathalie said and then she started to explain what she had in mind.

For starters, we would play a 7 card war game. The two with the most wins would divide the two losers among them. From that point on, those groupings would be in a kind of slave/master relationship. The slaves would have to do all the things her master says. If they don't want to do something, they can say 'no', but then they would need to do something else, which they can't refuse without giving a very good reason. If you don't have a very good reason, the slave has to do both dares, starting with the last one. The game would end when Illiana, Ilse and I went home.

"Do you think you're up for it?" Nathalie asked us all.

"I'm in!" I said eagerly. I didn't mind being a slave or master, I just was thinking about all the fun things we could be doing during the game.

"I'll try it." My sister said. "But when I want to quit during the game, I hope you will understand it."

"Sure, that's also why I said you can refuse to do something. It's not meant to push you over your own limits. Everyone needs to enjoy herself while doing this, but it's also fun for the master to find out how far somebody will go in the game." Nathalie replied.

"OK, count me in!" My sister said, reassured that she would have the opportunity to not cross her own limitations.

"I'll try it as well." Illiana said. However, I was sure that she was hoping to be a master, she doesn't like it when she loses control over her actions.

After we all had agreed to play this game, Nathalie stood up and went to get a deck of cards. We all shuffled the cards and then Nathalie made 4 rows of 7 cards. We all had to pull a card out of the remaining deck of cards. And then the person with the highest card could choose a row of 7 cards first and so on.

Now the card war could start. It was early in the game when we knew that Nathalie would be a master. And only on the turn of the last card it was decided that my sister would also be a master.

So it was up to Illiana and I to be the slaves of the other two girls. I could see that Illiana wasn't happy with it, but I was sure that she would try her best to keep the game going.

Nathalie and Ilse decided that I would be Nathalie's slave and Illiana the slave of my sister. Well, it seemed the best solution for me, I sure didn't want my sister doing things to me. Watching me, I had no problem with anymore, but her touching me or whatever, no thank you.

Illiana and I were sent to the kitchen. The two masters had to make plans for us, and they wanted to make sure we weren't in on it.

"I hope they don't go too far." Illiana confided to me. "I'm up for some fun, but don't want them to hurt me or anything."

"Don't be afraid." I said. "Knowing my sister, she will let you do some fun things. I think that I will be in more trouble with Nathalie. I'm not sure, but I think she will get me to my limits before the end of the evening."

We both kept quiet for the time that we had to wait for them. I had no idea what Nathalie would do to me, because it was only the first time that I met her. However, she looked like a girl that loves to have fun.

When my sister walked into the kitchen, she said, "Illiana, come with me."

Illiana stood up and followed my sister. I was left alone in the kitchen. It took some time but then Nathalie came into the kitchen.

"Get four glasses out that cupboard." She said, while pointing to a cupboard above the sink.

I did like she asked, and she took some bottles of soft drinks out of the fridge.

"Come with me, we have a surprise for you." Nathalie said.

I followed her back to the living room. Suspecting to find Illiana in a compromising or strange position. However, when we walked in, I saw that she was just sitting on the sofa and next to my sister. I put the glasses on the low table next to the sofa and Nathalie placed the bottles next to them.

"Veerle, we have good news for you!" Nathalie said smiling. "You remember we said that the game would be over when you all go home this evening?"

"Eh ... yes?!?" I answered a little confused.

"Well, the good news is that your sister and Illiana have called home and you all can stay here until Sunday evening, isn't that great?" Nathalie asked, and before I could say anything she went on with, "I'm sure you will love the extra slave time with me." And when I looked at her, she had a wicked smile on her face.

And I couldn't help it, but her look made me shiver. This slave thing will be harder than I had anticipated. It was now not only for the next few hours, but it would be extended for a whole extra day.

"Do you agree with these new conditions?" Nathalie asked.

For a fraction of a second I hesitated, but then I said, "I have agreed to it before, and I'm not going back on my decision now."

"Good girl." She said. "But before we start, we also need to tell you about an extra rule. Illiana already knows about it. Whenever you say 'Code Red', we will immediately stop what we are doing, and we will only proceed after we have talked about the problem you have. So you will keep control over your situation at all times. Because I don't know how far you will go in the game, I needed a safe word to make sure you never do something against your will."

"That's fine with me." I replied. "But I'm sure I won't need it."

"OK, that will be all then. Now, Veerle ... Illiana ... go make us some sandwiches so Ilse and I can decide what we will plan for you two."

We went back to the kitchen to do what Nathalie asked from us.

"Illiana, did you know that my sister had something planned for today or is this all just happening on a whim?" I asked. Because it all seemed too perfectly thought out to me.

"No, I think it's all happening as we go along. Ilse hasn't talked to me about anything and with the game we played, to decide who had to be slave and who had to be the master, it could have been them on the receiving end. And I don't think that Ilse would have done it when it wasn't in the spur of the moment."

"Let's just see what they have in store for us." I said. And then I thought of something else. "I just remembered something, there are only 3 bedrooms in this penthouse. And I don't think Nathalie and my sister will share a bed."

"Yeah, I didn't think about that." Illiana said enthusiastic. "Hmm, this can be a sleep deprived night for us two."

Thinking about a whole night with Illiana made me all tingly allover. Sure we have been having sex, but this would be the first night that we could spend it together, in a real bed without friends lying next to us. (Remember my fast food night.)

We were both smiling now, while we kept on making the sandwiches for us all, but our thoughts were already somewhere else. Well, I know my mind was.

When we were done making sandwiches, we both brought the food into the living room. When we entered the room, we could see that my sister and Nathalie were laughing about something. However, as we entered, they went quiet.

"Veerle." Nathalie said. "I have a task for you. But first, strip down from the waist down."

The game was starting it seemed, and I would be the first target. I placed the food on the dining table, and then removed my clothes. First my footwear, then my skirt and finally my panties. I threw my clothes next to the sofa where Nathalie was sitting on. For a strange reason, I was pleased that I had chosen to wear this blouse today, because it was just long enough to hide my pussy and buttocks when I stood upright.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.