The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 4 December 1999 - Snooker Dare

My sister Ilse had planned a fun Saturday for us. We would go to a local snooker hall in the afternoon and in the evening, we had planned to see a movie in the cinema. I had invited Illiana along and my sister a friend from her class, Nathalie.

Nathalie had a car, so she drove us to the snooker place and when we arrived there, we could see that the parking lot was almost full, so it was obvious that there would be many people in the place. We walked inside and noticed that all tables were in use, but it wasn't that unusual for this snooker hall, we always had to wait for a table to get free for about 1 to 2 hours.

However, this time my sister just said to wait for her. I saw her go up to the counter, and then she came back with two sets of snooker balls. It seemed that she had made reservations for us, and we could go to the private tables at the back. It was in a separate room, and we could play there for at least 3 hours.

The room itself was completely enclosed. And the only opening in the wall was the entrance. The doorway was just a three by three meters hole in the wall And when you stood inside the room, you could see most of the tables that stood in the big room of the snooker hall.

During the first hour, we just played single games, and we switched between players. Nathalie and I were the closely matched players. We won and lost some games against each other, but we both had won against Illiana and Ilse. Nevertheless, Illiana and Ilse were also closely matched to each other.

While I was playing against my sister, she had told me that Nathalie also had done some dares like me. So when I played against Nathalie, I asked her about it, and she told me that she once had done a completely naked run through the park at night. And also some other nude dares in and around the apartment she lived in. I also told her that I had done some dares recently.

That's when Illiana wanted to up the ante on us. She proposed a little bet, which would give us an extra incentive to win the games. We would play 2 vs 2, Me and Illiana against my sister and Nathalie. The winning team would give the losers a dare to do.

"What kind of dares?" Nathalie asked.

"Whatever you want!" Illiana replied.

"And what if you don't want to do the dare?"

"I don't know, what do you suggest?"

"Are you also planning some nude dares?"

"Mostly nude dares I think." Illiana said, and we all could see the pleasure in her eyes.

"Well, if you don't want to do a dare. What do you think about losing something you wear for the rest of our time here?" Nathalie asked us.

My sister was a little reluctant, but we all agreed that it could be fun. It sure would liven up the place a little.

When we started our first game, Nathalie and I noticed that my sister and Illiana seemed to be playing a lot better of a sudden. The incentive was working out it seemed. However, with only a few balls left, my sister missed a shot, and I could finish of the game with a win.

"Sorry girls. But you have to do a dare now." Illiana said with a little too much pleasure in her voice.

Illiana and I decided that my sister and Nathalie would need to play the next game without their skirt and blue jeans. This would leave my sister playing in her white panties with a long white blouse hanging over it and Nathalie in her red thong, but she had also the misfortune of wearing a red tank top. So she would be very exposed while playing.

When Nathalie was standing there, I gave her a closer look. She had very slender and sexy legs. She looked very sexy in her new skimpy outfit. Not that my sister didn't look good, she also had nice legs, but hey, she is my sister, and I can see those legs almost every day.

Then we started our second special game of the day. Illiana and I decided we would try to get them exposed as much as we could. We had agreed to try and put the white ball on the table so that Nathalie, or my sister, always had to stretch out over the table to do a decent shot. And I must say, we did a pretty good job, they even had to put a leg on the table sometimes so they could reach the ball.

While we were playing, I had noticed that some of the people playing on the outside tables were looking in when Nathalie or Ilse stood with their back to them. Especially when Nathalie had to put her leg on the table, while she was standing with her back to the audience, she showed a little more than she thought. The panties had moved, and you could clearly see one of her fleshy labia sticking out. Or, when she stood bent over the table, you could see the imprint of her pussy in the fabric. I could see that the people were appreciating our game, so I was sure that they would probably give us no problem when we would be shedding more of our clothes.

My sister had way more luck than Nathalie, with her long blouse and her white panties, she never flashed anything to the people, except the nice shape of her behind of course.

However, when Illiana and I started to play to win again, we noticed that we had waited too long. We had been so into exposing Nathalie to the public, that they already had a lead on us that was almost impossible to overcome, and sure as hell, we lost that game big time.

My sister and Nathalie got dressed again, and now it would be our turn to do a dare for them. Only Nathalie and my sister weren't as forgiving as us, or better said, they just upped the ante. Because they demanded that we would be playing the next round completely naked from the waist down.

After I had removed my knee high boots, skirt and panties. I only had one piece of clothing left. Luckily, it was also a long blouse that covered me when I stood upright. So the only time when I would be exposing myself, was when I needed to shoot the ball while I was with my back to the crowd outside. And I was sure that they would be looking, because went bent down over the table, I would not only show them my buttocks, but probably also my pussy.

Illiana wasn't as lucky as me, after she had removed her shoes, pants and panties, she had only her bra and a plain t-shirt on. So she would be completely exposed during the whole game. And just like me, she was totally shaved, and you could see her inner lips sticking out a little between her outer lips. She would be the star attraction during this game I thought.

Then the third game started. However, my sister and Nathalie were a little smarter than us, because they started to play to win from the start. Illiana tried to stay behind the table as much as she could, but now and then, she had to come out of hiding and turn her back to the people that were looking in from the outside. And every time when she bent down to take her shot, the people outside stopped playing to have a good look at her exposed ass and pussy. And I'm they did the same with me of course. I even had the bad luck that for one of the shots, I had to put my leg on the table, opening up my pussy a little to the public. When I had shot the ball, I turned around and saw many of the guys with a big grin on their face. I couldn't help it, but I was getting excited again, I could feel how my nipples had popped out and were pushing against the fabric of my blouse. However, I could also feel that my pussy was getting wet already. Even so, I was glad that my clitoris wasn't showing up between my lips. Nevertheless, I'm sure they would have seen it when I had my leg on the table and with my labia spread a little.

At the end of that game, I had a lucky break, and we won it again. I was glad I could get dressed again. Because those people staring at me were making me horny. My pussy had started tingling at the end of the game, and I'm sure that if it had taken a few minutes longer to win, I would have shown them my nice little surprise all the time.

Well, it was now our time to up the ante, I thought. So I said that they had to get completely naked and then one of them would need to go out and go to the bar to get us all something to drink. However, they could get dressed after we had our drinks. It would be too cruel to let them play in the nude, I thought. And they could decide between themselves who would go for the drinks.

And as I had expected, my sister said that she wouldn't do this dare, so as agreed, she removed only her skirt and would play on dressed like this for the rest of our time. Nathalie said that she hadn't a problem with it, so she started to strip for us and all those people outside. And I must confess that I was a little surprised by this, I sure had thought that she would also have said 'no' to this dare.

Well, she had been showing a lot already, but I was surprised how nice she looked naked. She was maybe a little too skinny for me, but looking at her, I could understand why she loved to show her body to others. She had long brown hair that went to just over her shoulders, beautiful green eyes and her skin had a nice tan. Only a little area around her pussy wasn't tanned. She had little dark hairs on her mound, but her pussy was completely shaved. It seemed that more and more girls started to shave their pussies these days. I had noticed it in the last few months under the shower already. It was becoming the standard it seemed. Well, I didn't mind it, I love a good looking shaved pussy. And it was nice to see how Nathalie's inner lips were also visible the whole time. They had a nice reddish color. And she also had a nice set of breasts. They were bigger than mine, very firm and round, and she had nice areolas in almost the same color as her skin and with little hard nipples on top.

Because my sister had said that she didn't want to do this dare, Nathalie would be the person to go for the drinks at the bar. For a second, she seemed to hesitate when she had seen that all those people outside were looking at her. However, then she went for it, she walked out of our room and into the big open area with all the other tables. You could see that most people in the place were looking at her, only a few tables kept on playing without giving too much notice to the naked girl walking around the place. Nathalie walked very calmly up to the bar and when she arrived there, she ordered our drinks. She then faced the people that were looking at her without any shame. When the drinks were placed on a tray, she took it from the bar and started walking towards us again. When she was walking back, some of the guys even dared to whistle at her when she walked past them. You could see she was liking all the attention, she had a big smile on her face, and she even talked to some of the boys when they said something to her. When she was finally back with us, she went to our table, placed the tray on it and went sitting on a chair. You could clearly see she was blushing from excitement.

"Wow, this was exhilarating." Nathalie said, "I need to sit for a moment and cool down."

While she had been saying this, she had put one of her feet next to here naked bum on the chair. She had her hands on her knee and her head was resting on it. From where I was standing, I got an eyeful of her pussy, and you could see how aroused she was. Her pussy was glistening from her own juices and her vagina stood a little open. While she had been sitting there, with us looking at her, my sister had been so smart to get Nathalie's clothes. After Nathalie had calmed down, she stood up, accepted her clothes from my sister and got dressed again. She sure had shown us that she was up for our kind of games. However, I couldn't help but think that I wasn't so if we were up for her kind of games. I couldn't shake the feeling that she was more daring than us maybe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.