The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 28 July 1999 - My First Time

On this day, it was when it all started for me.

After puberty, the only people who had seen me naked, were my mother, sister and the people at school or gym when we took a shower together. However, none of my neighborhood friends had seen me naked, because I was in a private school and they all went to the school in our own district.

At this stage in my life, I didn't shave my pussy, and I had enough hair so my pussy was hidden from view when I walked around in the nude. I was a little smaller and my skin wasn't as tanned as now, and I sure had very white tan-lines around my groan area and breasts.

This story takes place in a summer that was very hot, but had a lot of rainy days. And that was exactly what it was doing on that day, it had been raining from the moment I got up in the morning, and it looked like it would be raining for the rest of the day.

My mum had gone to work and my sister was away with some friends from school. So, I decided to do some fitness in the attic, and afterwards I went down to take a nice hot shower. Because it was still raining outside, I was planning to watch a movie and didn't bother to get dressed. I was alone at home, and I wasn't expecting company. I knew that my sister was planning to stay out until very late and my mum wasn't getting home from work before 8pm in the evening, so I had the house for my own.

So, with only a towel with me, I went downstairs. The towel was just for lying on. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that lying on a leather sofa, with your bare skin, it can make you sweat. Especially, when it is hot and humid like that day.

I took one of my videos and when I had put it in the VHS-player and had turned on the television, I went lying on my towel on the sofa. Although, my favorite choice of movies back in the day, were teen horror movies, I can remember that I put on a comedy that day. I just wanted to have a good laugh for a change.

Before I go on with the story, I will first give you the lay-out of the house downstairs. We had a garden in the back that you could reach by an alley. From the garden, you could enter our house through the kitchen that went into a big room where we had our dinner table followed by the sofa where I was lying on. From the entrance of the room, coming from the kitchen, you could only see the back of the sofa. You had to walk up to the sofa, before you could see me lying on it.

I had already been watching the movie for about twenty minutes, when I suddenly heard some footsteps in the kitchen. I found this very strange, because I didn't expect my sister to be back so soon. My first thought, when I heard them walking up to me, was, "OH NO! My sister is home with her friends!"

At that moment, I felt a rush going through my body. I knew that I was about to get caught by some friends of my sister, while lying completely naked on the sofa. The only thing I had with me to cover up with, was the towel that I was lying on. I quickly started to pull out the towel from under me, and then I heard somebody calling out my name. At that moment, it felt like my mind exploded.

"Shit, it's not my sister and her friends, but some of my own friends!" I thought. Strangely enough, I found this more disturbing than getting caught by some friends of my sister. Maybe because they hanged out with me so much, and I would be reminded of it every time when we would be together.

I couldn't figure out how they had gotten inside. I was sure that I had closed and locked the back door before I had gone to the attic. (Later in the evening, when I had talked with my sister about my day. She told me that she had returned home earlier, to get something she needed, and she hadn't locked the door when walking out. Because when she went out, she had heard me coming down the stairs and expected I would open the door anyway.)

You have to know, back in the day, we had an agreement with our friends that they could come inside through the back door when it stood open. We only asked them to call out at us, when they did this, so we knew that there was somebody in the kitchen.

When I had wrapped the towel around my body, hiding the more private parts out of view, I called out to them, "I'm in the living room."

For just a moment, I was thinking about getting up from the sofa and to go upstairs, so I could get dressed. However, I also knew that it was already too late, they would probably notice it anyway that I was only wearing a towel. So, that's when I decided that I would just stay sitting on the sofa like this. I knew that they couldn't see anything inappropriate with that towel around my body.

When I looked at the door opening to the kitchen, I saw how Illiana, the girl that had called out to me, was already walking towards the sofa that I was sitting on, and she was followed by two other friends, Inge and Patrick. When they reached the sofa, they looked somewhat surprised at me.

"Sorry, I hope we didn't catch you at a bad time. The door was open, so we came in like we normally do," Illiana said. I noticed that she was a little uncomfortable when she was looking at me.

"No, it's no problem, I was just watching a movie."

Inge looked at me and asked, "Why are you wearing a towel?"

For a moment, I was thinking about lying, and to tell them that I had just gotten out of the shower. However, I had already told them that I had been watching a movie, and on the display of the VHS-player, they could easily see that I had been watching it for some time now. So, I just decided to tell them the truth and with a smile on my face, I said, "Well, to tell you the truth, you have caught me in a somewhat unusual situation."

While Illiana came sitting next to me, Inge and Patrick went sitting on the other sofa that was against the wall and to the right of the sofa I was sitting on. I decided to turn off the video and television then went on by explaining myself to them, "You have to know, I have been exercising today, and afterwards, I have taken a shower. And because I knew that I was going to be alone in the house for a couple of hours, and also because it is so hot outside, I had thought by myself, 'Why not just watch a movie ... in the buff.'"

I stopped talking, to see how they would react on this. I could see that only Inge looked a little shocked about it. Patrick and Illiana looked as if they had some fun about what I just had said. I think I even saw some pity on their faces, maybe because they would have liked it to catch me lying naked on the sofa.

"But I must say, I really thought that I had locked the back door, so I sure wasn't worried to be caught like this," I said with a smile on my face.

"Well, that turned out wrongly it seems," Patrick said, now also with a smile on his face. "Lucky you had that towel nearby, or we would have had a very nice surprise this afternoon."

That was just the answer that I was expecting from Patrick. I have been in his bedroom once and his walls are all covered with posters of girls in bikinis and some of them even topless.

"Well, better luck next time!" I teased him.

Then Inge said, "Well ... umm ... maybe you could get something to wear, we will wait here for you!"

"Thanks!" I said. However, at the same moment I said this, I felt like I would rather be sitting naked among them then going upstairs to get dressed. While I thought this, I found this very strange, because I also noticed that this thought aroused me a little. However, to not offend any of my friends, I stood up and was planning to go upstairs and put on some clothes. But then Illiana suddenly said, "But ... if you love your towel so much, I don't think we would have any problem with you being dressed like that. It's your house after all!"

I looked at her and I noticed something in her eyes that made my nipples twitch. I could clearly feel how they were getting erect underneath my towel, and when I looked at her breasts, to my surprise, I could see that the same thing was happening to her. I sure could see little bumps appear in her t-shirt. And seeing this was maybe the reason why I decided to keep my towel on. However, to make sure, I first looked at Patrick and on his face, I could clearly see that he would like that as well.

And I think that Inge must have noticed this also, because she then said with a smile on her face, "Well, if you have no problem with that, why not? It's not that we can see anything. And to tell you the truth, you are now even more covered up than normally!"

She was right of course, because when I was with my friends during the summer, I was always wearing bikinis, and I only put on some shorts when I went to the park with them. So, I was showing less skin than usual. (Unless when I was also wearing a t-shirt, of course.)

"You can even drop your towel if you like!" Patrick said and this got him a slap on the shoulder from Inge.

We all laughed when Inge did this to him, but I sure didn't have to think about it. By just knowing that I was naked underneath my towel, I could feel chills going through my body from excitement. And while I went back sitting on the sofa, next to Illiana, I said, "OK then, then I will keep my towel on."

Now that this was behind me, I looked at them and asked, "Well, what are we going to do now? Do you guys want to watch the movie with me?"

"Umm ... no, maybe we can play a card game at the table. That way, we can also talk a little," Illiana said.

You have to know, we normally went to a park in our neighborhood during the summer, so we could hangout with others from our age. However, whenever the weather was bad, they normally came to my home, because we could talk about things more freely at my home. No parents around, you know, and even when my mother was at home, she had no problems with the things we talked about. She often joined in on the fun.

When they went sitting at the table, I first went into the kitchen to get us all something to drink. During our game, we talked about some of our friends and things that they had done. Of course, at a certain point, we were getting to the topic that I knew they would get to eventually. And I think that Illiana was even the most curious about it of them all.

"I hope you don't mind this?" she started to say. "But ... do you normally watch movies naked during the day?"

"Well, not all the time," I said with a smile. "But it happens! My mother, sister and I are very open about nudity in our home. So, sometimes, it happens that we go without clothes in our home. Especially, on a hot day as today. That's why the back door is sometimes locked and the curtains are closed. That's also why it takes us sometimes so long to get to the front door. And I must confess, it even happens that I don't open the door at all when I'm home alone. So, today, you guys have been very lucky that the back door wasn't locked like I had thought, because else, I probably wouldn't have opened the front door when you would have rung the doorbell."

"That explains it! I knew you were at home sometimes, when I came over to visit you, and I always wondered why you didn't open the door," Illiana replied.

"Sorry for that, but sometimes I just don't want to get dressed when I'm home alone," I responded with a smile.

At the same time, I noticed that Patrick and Inge listened with a lot of interest about what I was saying to Illiana. And I was more than sure that Patrick was already dreaming about me and how I ran naked inside my home. However, could you expect anything else from a sixteen year old boy?

"Have you also been naked outside your home?" Illiana asked.

"Not since I was a little kid. Nobody has seen me naked besides my sister and mum. And those people at school or the gym when we took a shower together, but surely not anywhere else."

"But aren't you scared that somebody would find you naked in your house?" Illiana asked.

I giggled and said, "Not really, until today, I always made sure the doors were locked and that the curtains were closed so nobody could see me. Normally, I always have some clothes downstairs, so I can get dressed when somebody would come at the front door. But today, I didn't do that because I wasn't planning to open the door, and I knew that I was going to be alone until at least 8pm."

At this time, I excused myself, because I really had to pee. I left the room and before I went back to the living room, I checked myself in the mirror, to make sure that all my parts were still covered up. I thought by myself that I was lucky with those friends of mine. I don't think that there would be a lot of people who would react like this when they caught a friend in this particular situation.

When I came back into the living room, I noticed that they had cleared the table. They were now sitting on the sofa's again and my spot next to Illiana was available again.

"We don't want to play cards anymore," Inge said. "But we were thinking of playing a game we haven't done for a very long time. Would you like to play 'Truth or Dare' with us?"

Well, you can maybe imagine what went through my mind when they asked this. Nevertheless, I still said, "Why not, we haven't played this for a long time, and it's always nice to find out things about each other."

I need to explain our version of this game to you first, because we did it somewhat differently from the normal 'Truth and Dare' games you see on television or maybe play yourself by times.

We start with throwing with 2 dices. We always use a red and a blue dice for this. The red dice determines what to do and the blue one who ask you a question or give you a dare.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.