The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Introduction

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Introduction - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

PROLOGUE

This book is about a girl, that at an early age, found out that she loved to walk around naked. For starters, in her own home, but slowly extending it to the homes of her friends and finally also in more public places.

For those people who don't know the meaning of the part 'NIP' in the title. Well, it stands for 'Nude In Public'.

The story will be told from her point of view, and she will tell us how she experienced it. It will mostly go, about the things that she did and how she was feeling when she was doing it at that moment of time. She just wants to explain us, why she has become that naked girl among all those clothed people in this world.

I hope you will love her story and who knows, if you are ever faced with a real naked girl in your own street or neighborhood. Just think back on this story and respect the feelings of that naked girl that you are watching. I personally would rather see a naked girl walking in my street than seeing somebody with a weapon in his or her hands.

I will now let her introduce herself to you all, and I hope you will enjoy her stories as much as I did. She sure is something special and somebody to cherish by us all.


INTRODUCTION

Before I start my stories, I want to give you some information about myself. At this moment, I live with my girlfriend and a good friend in a nice secluded house in the countryside. This gives us a lot of freedom and when the weather allows it, you can find us most of the time in the garden behind our house, without our clothes of course. Our garden can't be seen from the street and the houses of the neighbors are far away and our fences are too high to give them a view on what is going on in our garden. Not that they would complain, but for some activities, we sure need our privacy. For the moment, there is only one neighbor who knows what we do in our garden, but she never complained about it. And during those times that I left our comfortable garden and walked naked around the neighborhood, my neighbors have never complained about it.

By the way, my name is Veerle and to give you a mental picture of myself, I'm 1m72, 53kg (87B-59-85). For the USA fans, that's about 5'8" - 116 pounds / 34B-23-33. I have long brown hair that goes to about the middle of my back, and I have blue-grayish eyes. My skin has a nice tan, without tan lines of course. My breasts are still firm, with a light colored areola of about 4 cm (1.5 inch) with nipples that can stand out to about 1.3 cm (0.51 inch). My nipples are always somewhat perky, but when it gets cold outside, or when I'm very turned on, they really show up and nobody can look past them. I sure don't need to tell you all that people love to play with them when they start growing. However, that's not the only nice feature on my body, I shave my pussy and my outer lips are a little darker than my skin color, the inside of my pussy has a nice pink color. However, the most fun fact of my pussy, is that I have a clitoris that shows up between my lips when I get horny. It's eye candy for most people and the button to touch when they are having fun with me. Needless to say, they make me very wet when they touch me there. I must say, I'm very happy with my body and that's maybe also why, I love to show it off so much.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.