The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 52

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 52 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Friday, 27 October 2000 - My First Time ... Again

I had a very nice day in school today. Next week would be a school holiday, so we had been having some fun today in school and there were no classes.

However, when I got back home, I was home alone again. My mother was still in Brussels, to sign her new contract and to check the place where she would be living until she found something of her own. And my sister, well she had decided to stay with our dad for a day. My mother and sister would return home tomorrow the earliest.

So, here I was again, naked and alone at my soon to be ex-residential. Because I had nothing else to do, I already started with putting the things of my mum in boxes. We had intended to use this week off for moving my mother's things to Brussels and to put the things, that we didn't need for a while, into storage.

Around 7pm, I decided that I had done enough already. So, I went downstairs and made me some sandwiches that I ate in the kitchen. It was already getting dark outside, so I had closed the curtains.

After I had cleared the table, I decided to go for a drive with my car again. I just needed this thrill, now and then, and for the moment, it was the only sexy thing I could do. It was getting too cold outside, but with the heater of the car on, it always was nicely warm in my car, and I still loved the idea of being seen while driving around naked.

I just grabbed my coat, wallet and keys and then got outside and walked to my car. I was walking barefoot, so I could feel the cold ground under my little toes. It sure was getting very cold after dark these days, but I didn't mind it, I always loved to walk on bare feet and was wondering how it would feel to walk like this in the snow. Maybe I could find it out in a few months, I sure was planning to try it once.

I got inside my car and then started to drive to the countryside. At first, I kept my coat on, because it was way too cold inside the car to be naked already. Even with my coat on, it felt cold in my car. Luckily, the heater of the car quickly warmed up the inside and when it was warm enough, I parked to the side of the road and slipped out of my coat. I just laid it on the passenger seat and then drove on.

I was mostly driving on the back roads and also through some small neighborhoods around the district. I sometimes saw some people around, driving their car or just walking on the sidewalk, but it was obvious that most people decided to stay indoors in these dark and cold evenings.

Even when I was excited about what I was doing, and getting some thrills when I noticed people around, it wasn't too exciting. I had a nice buzz going, but that was all.

For a moment, I was thinking about parking somewhere in a little town and maybe masturbate on the backseat of the car, but in the end, I decided to do something else.

Something that Chrissie had said to me two weeks ago, kept on going through my mind, and because I was feeling horny, I was thinking about it again. In my mind, I was going through some candidates, and then I came to the only conclusion that was logical to me. If there was one boy in my group of friends that would appreciate what I wanted to ask from him, it would be him. I couldn't be sure about it, but I always expected that he was feeling something more than just friendship for me. So, if I would go through with it, I would also make sure that he knew that this was maybe a one time deal.

I started to drive to his home and was thinking about how I would handle it. I could just ask him straight forward, or I could maybe try to seduce him. Thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I would try to seduce him. He had always acted as a gentleman around me and even when he often had had the chance to go further with me, he never had done it, and he had respected my boundaries. So, maybe today, I could get him to act on his desires, and if he didn't, well, then I would go for it myself. I was sure that if I would make the move, he would go along with it.

I reached his place without too much trouble. I drove up to the numbered pad at the entrance of the underground parking lot and tried the code that Illiana had given me a few months ago. And luckily for me, the roll-up gate went open. I drove inside and parked on a spot that said, 'visitor'.

I grabbed my coat, thought about it for a moment and decided it would be more fun to show up naked at his door. I only hoped that his parents would be gone, because if his father or mother would open the door instead, it sure could be an embarrassing moment for me. They knew me of course, but still, they never had seen me naked, and I'm not sure if they knew anything about the things we did by times. Well, the things I did, and he helped me with sometimes.

So, I put my coat in the trunk of my car and with only my car key with me, I walked towards the elevator and got in. While the elevator was moving up to his floor, I could feel how excited I was, those lovely butterflies were flying in my tummy again.

When the elevator reached his floor, I saw that the staircase was dark, and I decided to leave the lights off. I crossed the open area and when I reached his door, I took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.

For a moment, I couldn't hear a sound coming from the inside. But then, I could hear how a door was opened and the sound of the television. Somebody was walking towards the door, and I thought, "Oh, please! Let it be him!"

The door was unlocked by whoever was behind it and then the door opened slowly. I could feel how the adrenaline was rushing through my body in anticipation and how my nipples became more perky.

And then I saw him standing there. When he noticed me, his eyes opened wide, and he looked very surprised at me. Before he could say anything, I said, "Hey handsome, still want to spank this naughty girl!"

If you haven't guessed it by now, I was at Patrick's home again. For a moment, he just didn't say or do anything, except looking at me. However, then he got his commonsense back and quickly pulled me inside and closed the door.

"Are you nuts?!" he said a bit upset. "What if my neighbors had seen you like this?"

"Eh ... well ... that didn't happen, did it?" I said a little taken back with his response. "I just wanted to surprise you! And it's not that I haven't done this before!"

"Yeah, but now my parents know some of our neighbors, and they would probably have a talk with my parents about this, if they had caught you."

"So?!"

"So! Well, I don't think they would like my friends running around naked in the staircase."

I giggled and said, "So, they wouldn't mind it in their home?"

He now gave me a smile and said, "Well, I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind, but I think my mum would have plenty to say about it."

"Are they home?"

"No."

"Let's go to the living room then," I said. "Well, if you want me to stay, that is."

He gave me a look over again and said, "Well, I sure can't send you naked in the streets again. Or, do we need to get your clothes first?"

"They are at home," I said with a smile.

"Well, OK then," he said. "Let's go to the living room then."

Patrick turned around and walked away. I followed him and he led me to a sofa in the living room and asked, "Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure, what do you have?" I asked.

"Hmm..." he said smiling. "Do you like Martini?"

"Oh yes," I said. That's one of those drinks I like, and wine of course.

"Well, sit down and I'll get us something to drink."

He walked up to a bar in the corner of the room, and I went sitting on the sofa. I was glad that the living room was cozy and warm. When he came back, he had two glasses in his hand, he gave me one and then came sitting next to me. We both took a sip from our glass, and then he asked, "So, what are you doing here ... naked?"

"Oh, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I would pop in."

"In the neighborhood? And you said your clothes are at your home?"

"You know me, I can't keep myself dressed."

He laughed and asked, "Did you come with your car?"

"Yes."

"Do you often drive around naked?"

"Oh, now and then," I said teasingly.

"Hmm, I think I need to call you if I need a ride sometimes," he said jokingly.

"No problem," I said. "Your naked driver will pick you up anytime."

"You sure are a crazy girl," he said jokingly.

"I know, but I'm sure you like it this way."

He smiled at me again and said, "Who wouldn't?!"

I took a sip on my glass again, and then I placed it on the nearby table. He did the same.

"So, what were you up to this evening?" I asked him.

"Oh, I wanted to watch a movie."

"A dirty movie?" I asked teasingly.

He chuckled and said, "No, but I have my dirty girl with me now, so I don't need a dirty movie anymore."

His response made me happy, but still he didn't seem to act on what he really wanted to do with me. He was still respecting the boundaries I had set in the past. That's when I decided to turn my body towards him and put my legs on the sofa, placing my feet in his lap.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm always up for a nice movie."

"Your welcome to stay," he said, and I noticed that his eyes went down my body for a moment, and they stopped at my pussy. I was about to open my legs a little when he looked away. "Maybe next time," I thought.

He then moved my feet away and stood up to get the remote control of the TV. When he came back, I pulled my feet away, to let him sit down, but I did it by opening my legs and with my knees outward. And I saw a little smile on his face when he noticed my exposed pussy. Again he didn't act on it, but I was sure that he liked it.

When he sat down, I placed my feet back in his lap, closing my legs again. However, one of my feet sure noticed something stirring in his pants. So, I was sure that he was also turned on by me sitting here like this and showing him my nice parts. I'm sure he must have felt me touching his thing with my foot, but he didn't say or did anything that would show it to me. He switched to the channel the movie would be on and then turned his attention to me again.

"So, how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Still in contact with Illiana?"

"Sure," I said. "But she is busy with school and has new friends of course. On the Friday, they go to a local disco, so that's why I was feeling a bit lonely today."

He took my feet in his hands and started rubbing them. It made me feel good when he did this. I thought it even had something romantic while he was rubbing my feet.

"And how are your special activities going?"

"Well, I recently had something special happening to me."

"Is it a long story?"

"Hmm, depends on how exciting the story has to be," I said jokingly.

"Well, then you better wait on telling it to me until after the movie," he said.

I don't blame him for making me wait to tell him my story. I know that he is as much of a movie buff as I am, and the movie was about to start. However, I knew that he was also a keen listener to my stories, especially when it was about my more naughty things that I did, and the more details I used, the better he like those stories.

"Remind me, to tell it to you!" I said with a smile.

"Oh, I sure will!"

We both took a sip on our glass again and then the movie started. I went lying on my side, to face the TV better and pulled up my legs. During the movie, we didn't say anything, and at the first commercial break, he got some chips and filled our glasses again. That was when I sat up and snuggled up against his body, and he just put his arm behind my neck and on my shoulders. I was glad that he did this, so it seemed he could be made to get intimate with me, and I hoped he would get very intimate with me before evening's end. We just kept sitting like this for the rest of the movie, sharing the chips and drinking our Martini's.

When the movie was done, I went back sitting on the other side of the sofa and faced him. Only this time I just pulled my legs towards me and kept my legs a little open to give him a nice view. I was hoping that it would get him turned on so much that he would finally make a move towards me. And I sure noticed that he got more excited when he looked at me sitting like this.

"So, naughty girl. You had a story to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah, my story," I said. "Well..." and then I told him all about Sofie, what she had done to me at her home, and how I had driven home naked, with all the things that had happened to me in between. And sure, he also got a good laugh when I told him about me peeing all over my legs in front of those boys. I always wonder why people love to hear about those kinds of things.

When I was done with my story, I was surprised that I felt so aroused about it. I couldn't be sure, but I think that Patrick could see it on me. Maybe my pussy was glistening, I don't know, but I knew I was all hot and bothered by now.

"You get in the most crazy situations sometimes," Patrick said when he had heard my story. "But that's why I like you so much."

"You do like me, don't you?" I said with a teasing voice.

"You know I do, naughty girl," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"And still planning to spank me?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes.

He just smiled at me and said, "If you let me ... I'm sure planning to."

I surprised him again by pulling my legs under me, and then I went sitting on my knees on the sofa. It made some room for him of course. I motioned that he had to move closer to me and when he was in the middle of the sofa, I just dropped myself on his lap. I could feel something pushing against my mound, and I just knew he had a hard on, I lifted my ass a little and presented it for his spanking.

"So, spank me then!" I said, hoping that this would open some other opportunities for us.

He was rubbing with his hand over my butt cheeks, and I could feel how his fingers traced the crack between my cheeks, all the way down towards my pussy and when he touched it, he went back up. It seemed he wasn't prepared yet to touch me there. His hand went back to my buttocks, and he started rubbing them again and then ... he gave them one slap each.

"Is that all?" I asked.

He kept on rubbing my buttocks and then said, "Your booty is just too nice to spank."

He then let go of my buttocks, and he made me get up. I was now standing in front of him, with my legs spread over his legs. And then I decided to just go for it, I sat down on his lap, facing him with my knees at both sides of his legs. I locked my finger behind his neck and moved closer to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked a bit surprised.

"The thing I came for," I said, almost whispering.

I moved a little closer to him, and he said, "But ... I thought you were into girls?"

I moved even closer, kissed him on the lips, and then whispered, "I want to know if I can do it with boys too."

"What?!" he said very surprised. "Do you mean?"

"Yes," I said in his ear, kissed his earlobe and then went on with, "I want to have sex with you."

He put his hands just under my breasts and then pushed me away. I was somewhat surprised by this and when I looked him in the eyes, he asked, "Are you really sure about this?"

"Yes," I said and gave him my loveliest smile.

He now started smiling at me and asked, "But it's not a girlfriend - boyfriend thing?"

This made me smile as well, and I said, "No, just two friends having some fun."

He thought about it for a while, still with his hands just under my breasts, and then he said, "I always have dreamed about this!"

"Did you now?!" I said teasingly, and it even gave me some butterflies.

He then moved his hands to my back and pulled me closer again. I just let him do it, and then I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we kissed passionately. And wow, was he a great kisser. We kept on kissing like this while his hands were going over the back of my body, I loved how he was stroking me.

And then he took me in his arms and in a smooth move, he laid me on my back on the sofa, and he came lying on top of me. I just wrapped my legs around him, and we kissed some more. He had one of his hands on my breast, and he was squeezing it and twirling his finger around my nipple.

When our mouths unlocked, he kissed my cheeks and then slowly moved down. I could feel how his clothes were rubbing over my naked skin. He kissed my neck very softly and slowly moved down over one of my breasts. When he reached my nipple, he softly sucked on it and licked all around it with his tongue. I couldn't believe how good this felt, his tongue was teasing my nipple heavenly, and it made me moan. He moved over to my other breasts and did the same there. Both my nipples were in their full prime now, and when he saw them, he said, "I always loved those nipples of yours, they are so pretty and big."

"Thanks!" I said between moans.

He then kissed down over my tummy and when he reached my pussy, he sat up between my legs and just looked at it.

"Like what you see?" I asked him to break the tension I was feeling in my tummy.

"Hmm, yeah," he said with dreamy eyes. "Your pussy always looks so wet and inviting."

"Well, don't just sit there, you can do whatever you want with it this evening."

This made him smile again, and then he placed his hand on my pussy, rubbing with his middle finger over my clit. When he had touched it for the first time, I had felt a tremble going through my body.

"I never said this to you, but this clit of yours is just out of this world. I have never seen one like yours before."

This made me giggle and I said, "Well, me neither."

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting you love kitties too," he said jokingly.

He then moved his hand around and pushed his middle finger inside my pussy.

"Oh god, you are so wet!" he said and I noticed that he was starting to blush from excitement.

"Why don't you release your snake!" I said, I just wanted him to fuck me so badly by now.

"Let's move to my bedroom," he said.

"OK!" I said. "OH YES!" I thought, "He is really going to fuck me."

I wanted to get up, but he just stood up and then took me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom. OK, I don't weigh much, but I loved that he did this. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and looked into his wanting eyes.

He opened his bedroom door, walked in and laid me on his bed. His eyes were going all over my body, and I noticed a bulge in his pants. While I was lying there, he started to undress himself in front of me. He first removed his t-shirt, and I noticed how muscular he was. I could see those muscles move under his skin, and I was glad that he took good care of his body. He sure had a nicely trained body, somewhat tanned but not too much.

And when he started to unbutton his pants, I noticed that I was starting to breath more rapidly. I had seen his dick before, but this time, I would also feel it and get it inside of me, and it just turned me on so much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.