The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 50

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 50 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 7 October 2000 - My Drive Back Home

When I reached the front door, I noticed that it was getting darker outside. I walked outside and the others came standing at the front door. I reached the hedge at the sidewalk without a problem of course. However, before I walked into the street, I first checked to my right and left and when I couldn't see a car coming or anyone else walking in the street. I took a deep breath, and I started to walk to my car ... stark naked and loving it.

When I was in the middle of the road, Sofie shouted at me, "Call me when you're home!"

"Will, do," I shouted back at her.

I got into my car without anyone else seeing me. Now, I could start on my drive back home, normally it would take about 15 to 20 minutes, but because I was going to use the back roads, it could take a little longer.

My drive back home was going well, I hadn't seen anyone around on these back road streets, and I was now driving in an area with almost no houses in the vicinity. And then my luck ended, I could hear how the car engine started to sputter, and I felt it was losing power.

"Oh no!" I said out loud. I looked at my dashboard and like I had expected, I could see how the indicator of the gasoline tank was pointing at the 'E'.

"SHIT!" I shouted to myself.

My sister had used the car last night and this morning, but she hadn't filled the tank of the car. And because I had been in such a hurry, I hadn't checked it. I knew I wouldn't get far, my engine could stop working any second now.

I could see a little dirt road, between two fields a little further in the street and to my right. Because I was going somewhat downhill, I just pushed my clutch in with my left foot and let the car go on, on his momentum, and I reached the dirt road without stalling my engine. I turned in and hit the accelerator pedal with my right foot, lifting my left foot of the clutch and drove about 10 meters into this dirt road and then the engine of the car stalled. I quickly pushed my clutch in again, and I had just enough momentum to park my car to the side. I tried to start my engine again, but I knew I was done driving, the tank was empty and the car wouldn't start.

Here I was now, sitting completely naked in my car without anything to cover up with. Worst part, I was in the middle of an agricultural area without any streetlights and as far as I could see, without any houses around me.

For a moment, I didn't know what to do. However, then I remember the jerrycan we kept in the trunk for situations like these. Well, my sister had bought it recently, because a good week ago, she had had the same thing happening to her. However, she hadn't been naked, and she had been in a more populated area when it had happened. So, she found a gas station where she had bought the jerrycan and some gas. She told me we would keep a full can in the trunk, and I was hoping that she had done this.

I opened the trunk from the inside of the car, got out of it, and then I felt how the cool air touched my body. It was getting cold already, and I noticed how my body was getting goose bumps all over and my nipples were happy to pop out fully by just a little cold breeze. Well, it had been getting colder the past few days, summer was over and autumn was rolling in.

I quickly went to the back of the car, opened the trunk and undid the strap that was holding the jerrycan in its place. When I lifted the can out of the trunk, I could feel it straight away ... IT WAS EMPTY! When something goes wrong, everything goes wrong!

I started swearing and I could just contain myself, or I would have kicked the car with my naked foot. That sure wouldn't have been a good idea!

That's just how it always goes in my family. We always have good ideas, but we never follow through on them. Well, I couldn't say anything bad about it, I was also at fault! By not checking these things before I drove away of course. I checked my trunk, to see if I could maybe find something to cover up with, but no luck. The only thing I found, was my spare tire and some tools.

I closed the trunk of the car again and got back into the car, to warm myself up for a while. It wasn't much warmer inside the car, but I was out of the cool breeze that was blowing.

I started thinking about my situation, and I knew that I couldn't stay in the car. It would be getting much colder during the night and even in my car the temperature would drop too much. And hoping on another driver to drive by, who maybe could help me, was also no option. I was sure that this road would stay empty until tomorrow, when the farmer would come out to check on his fields. And even when somebody would drive by, I wasn't sure that it would be a good idea to stop them when I was naked like this. Who knows what for a person I could find in that car?

I knew that I had to go out and try my luck by maybe finding a house where I could get some help. I knew that this also was risky, but I was hoping that I could maybe first look inside the house to see what kind of people would live there. It sure would be less risky than stopping a random car.

I did a last check of the inside of the car, and I could only find a piece of cloth, not bigger than and handkerchief and also my beach wallet. Well, that beach wallet was just a little pouch made from wool, that could contain my ID and my bankcard, and that I could hang around my neck.

So, whatever I was going to do, I would need to do it completely naked, and I'd better started on it before it would get too cold outside. I took my ID and bankcard out of my wallet, put it inside that little pouch and hung it around my neck. It was nicely hanging just under my breasts.

"Why do I always do those dares!" I thought by myself, but I also knew that even with my bad luck this time, I would do it again if they dared me to do it. Only, the next time, I would also check if I had enough gasoline in the tank of my car.

I got out of the car again, and I could feel how the coldness grabbed my body again. With the usual reactions of goose bumps and hard nipples and a little shiver of my body, to make sure that I knew consciously how cold it was outside. I turned around and locked my car door. Then I put the key of the car inside the same pouch hanging around my neck.

When I was standing there, and knowing what would follow next, I could feel that I was getting scared about it. I already had experienced once what could happen when I would get caught by others that wanted to have fun with me, but I also knew that some of those people could also help me or just rape me. Somebody helping me was of course the thing I was hoping for. However, even when I was scared like this, I also could feel that it aroused me.

Well, my mind told me that I needed to start on it, because I was sure that I could have a very long walk ahead of me, and the cold wasn't going away, it would only get colder.

I walked towards the street, picking up the jerrycan at the back of the car. When I reached the street, I looked around me again. I had no idea which way would be the best way to go. I checked if I could see any lights anywhere, but it was just pitch dark around me, and I couldn't see anything that would tell me where to go. However, when the wind blew a little harder against my body, making me shiver again. However, it also made me hear the flow of cars, coming from somewhere in the distance. I knew that this noise could probably travel a rather long distance, but still, it was better than nothing. The chance of finding some help in that direction, maybe even a gas station, was bigger than in any other direction.

I remembered that I had seen a road going into that direction about a kilometer back from where I had come from, so I started to walk into that direction.

However, walking barefoot on this street wasn't that easy. I even had to go walk in the middle of the street to avoid stepping on all those little pebbles next to the road. The moon wasn't full, but it gave just enough light to let me see the ground around me. So, with my eyes fixed on the ground by times, I walked on.

When I reached the street, that I had seen before, I turned to my left and walked into the direction from where the noise of those cars was coming from. My body sometimes shivered from the cold and my nipples started to feel sore. The only way to give them some relief was by rubbing them. However, rubbing my nipples had also the effect that I started to feel more aroused and after a while, I even could feel how my pussy started to tingle.

I just needed to warm myself a little, so I put the jerrycan on the ground and did some jumping jacks, bending through my knees and running on the spot to warm myself a little, thinking, "If somebody would drive up to me now, and catch me in his head lights, he or she would laugh his ass off seeing me doing this."

When I felt warmer again, I picked up the jerrycan and started to walk somewhat faster to keep myself warm. I think I must have walked two maybe three kilometers on this road already when I could see a light burning to my right, in the distance. I didn't know what the light source was, but whatever it was, it could mean help for me!

However, this gave me another problem, from where I was standing, I couldn't see any road leading up to it. I walked a few hundred meters further, but I just couldn't see any streets leading in the direction of that light. There were only meadows in front of me, and I would probably need to cross them to get to that light.

I thought about it for a moment and decided that this was the only option I had left. I couldn't see the end of the street I was on and even couldn't see any lights in that direction, so walking on towards the cars that I could hear was probably much further away then when I crossed those meadows towards that light that I could see.

So, I went of the road and walked up to the fence around the meadow. I had to climb between some barbwire, and I did it very carefully. I sure didn't want to nick myself on those pointy, and maybe rusty sharp barbs.

I managed it without hurting myself, and then I could go on in the direction of that light that I could see. The grass felt cold under my feet and somewhat moist, but I could easily walk on it, even somewhat faster than on the street just now. And by doing this, I started to feel warm again. When I had passed some other fences, I could finally see that the light was coming from the inside of a house. I was very relieved about it, if there was light burning inside, there should be somebody at home.

And this made me even walking a little faster. And when I was getting very close to the house, I could see that I had only one fence left to cross, and then I would be in the back garden of that property. It made my heart beating a little faster in anticipation of showing myself to whoever lived there.

I walked up to the back windows of the house, but I couldn't look inside. The curtains downstairs were closed and that light that I had seen was coming from a window upstairs. I knocked on the big window in the back, thinking that maybe someone would hear it and come checking it out. Nevertheless, nobody came. I tried it again, by knocking a little harder this time, but even then nobody came checking at the backside.

I was getting afraid again, maybe they weren't home, and they just had let that light upstairs burning to make it look as if somebody was home. Or, maybe they were already upstairs and couldn't hear me. I hoped that it was this last option.

Well, the only thing I could do, was walking around the house and see if I could find a doorbell at the front. That sure would be something that they couldn't ignore.

When I arrived at the front of the house, I could see that there was a big door in the middle of it. The street was about 5 meters away from the house. Looking around the area, I could see some dark shadows further in the street, so this wasn't the only house I could check.

I went to the front door, and I could see the doorbell just next to it. I pushed the button and I could hear the bell go off inside the house. I waited and after a few seconds, I could hear some feet running behind the door. "YES, THEY ARE HOME!" I shouted inside my own head. When I had heard those feet, I had felt an adrenaline rush going through my body.

I quickly used my left arm to cover my breasts and with my right hand and the jerrycan, I covered my vulva. I just didn't want to just show them all like this, who knows how they would react with an unknown naked girl in front of their door.

I waited for a little longer, but nobody opened the door. I was sure that I could hear something behind the door. So, I called out, "HELLO!"

"Who are you?" said somebody behind the door, and I could hear that it came from a young boy.

"Can you open the door please, I need some help!" I said as sweet as I could.

"But ... who are you?" he asked again.

"You don't know me," I said. "Are your parents home?"

"He kept quiet for a few seconds, and then he said, "No, and my mom and dad told me that I can't open the door for strangers."

I was starting to move from one foot to the other, because I was shivering from the cold by just standing there and talking with this boy. Judging on his voice, I thought that he had to be between 13 to 15 years old. He sure had a voice like a kid, but if he was alone at home, her couldn't be younger than 12, I thought. It gave me an idea how I could get inside, but I wasn't that happy that he would see me naked like this. Not that he wouldn't have seen it already, because I'm sure that kids of his age would already find a way to look at naked ladies on the Internet or in magazines.

So, with no other options available to me, I started begging, "Pleeease, I don't mean you any harm! Please let me in, you must know ... I'm standing here naked, and it's very cold outside!"

For a rather long time he kept silent, maybe thinking about what he would do. Maybe he thought that it was a trap, but I was hoping that having the chance to see a naked girl would be the thing that made him open the door for me. And then he suddenly said, "Prove it! Go stand in front of the window and show yourself to me!"

He sure was a very smart kid it seemed. He wouldn't open the door without proof, and who knows, maybe even with proof, he wouldn't open the door. However, it was the only chance I had to maybe get inside and to get warm again. I sure could feel how my body still was shivering from the cold, and I needed to warm up badly.

I looked at both sides of the door, and then I could see how the drapes were pulled away from the window to my right. I walked up to it, and I could see how his face was pushed against the window with his hands next to his eyes to make sure he could look outside.

"Here we go," I thought. And then I walked in front of him and stood in the light that was coming from the inside. However, I kept my breasts and vulva covered with my arms and the jerrycan.

I suddenly saw him jumping away from the window, and I could hear how he ran towards the door again. I walked back in the direction of the door, and before I could reach it, I could hear how the door was being unlocked and then pulled open by the boy.

"Finally," I thought. I just needed to get inside and out of the cold as fast as possible.

I walked inside and he closed the door behind me. Here I was standing now, me a 18 year old naked girl with a 14 maybe 15 year old boy gawking at me. His head was at the same height as my breasts, and I noticed a huge smile on his face, probably because he just had had a good view on my bare bottom.

Because he didn't move, I just asked, "Can I go sit in the living room?"

"Sure!" he said and walked in front of me towards the living room. The layout of the house was rather open and the front door was part of the living room. There was only a two meter wall to the right that divided the front door from the living room.

Before I followed him, I put my jerrycan next to the wall and with my left arm covering my breasts and with my right hand my vulva.

I noticed that there was a fireplace on the far side of the living room, and I just walked up to it and went sitting on a chair next to it. The warmth of the fire felt very good on my body. I crossed my legs, so I could use both arms to cover my breasts now.

He was just standing there, a few meters away from me, with big open eyes that were going all over my naked body. He even had his mouth a little open, and he just couldn't believe his luck, I thought. I'm sure that for a boy of that age, it would be a dream come true when a naked girl like me comes into his home, but I also knew that I had to watch out what I did, because he sure was to young for anything else than looking at me.

Seeing him standing there, gazing at me like that, I started to feel embarrassed about it. I started to look around the room, to find something to hide my body with, but I couldn't find anything. The only thing that was big enough, was maybe the drapes. However, I sure couldn't tear them down to cover up with.

I looked at the boy again and said in a sweet voice, "Hi, I'm Veerle. What's your name?"

"Eh, ... Jim ... Jimmy," he said, still gawking at me.

"How old are you?" I asked. I just needed to know this.

"15," he said. His eyes went over my body again, and then he asked, "And you?"

"I'm 18."

"Sweet," he said with a happy voice.

"Jimmy, could you get me something to cover up with?"

"Hmm... ," he let out, and his eyes were on my lap now.

"Jimmy!"

"Yes, of course, yes," he said and ran upstairs after giving me a last look over.

After a while, he came back down, and he had a towel in his hands. He gave it to me and when I looked at it, I noticed that it would be just big enough to cover my breasts with and my vulva. He sure had picked a towel that was just big enough to make me happy, but also to keep him happy.

"Don't you have a bigger towel?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I looked all over my room, but this was the biggest towel I could find."

"And in the bathroom?"

"I can't get into the bathroom, my parents lock all the doors when they are away. I can only go in the kitchen, the toilet and in my own room, and here of course!"

Thinking about it now, I should have asked him about his bed sheets. However, at that moment, I had other worries on my mind. And the naughty parts of my body were covered with this little towel. Well, I used both arms to keep it in front of my breasts, and it covered me up to about mid-thigh.

"OK, this will be fine then," I said. "When are your parents coming back?"

"Not until tomorrow. They went to a party."

"And they just left you alone?" I asked. Well, maybe 15 was old enough to be alone, but still, I would never leave my own kid alone at that age, some supervision would be nice.

"No, no, I'm expecting some friends and their older sister any minute now. She couldn't get here before my parents had to leave."

That part about some friends I didn't like, but that there would be an older sister with them could be my rescue this evening. I only hoped that she would have a car.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked, so I could maybe call home to warn them that I would be later.

"Yes, but it doesn't work, they have a code on it, so I can only call the cops with it. Would you like me to call the cops for help?" he asked and he was already running to the phone.

I suddenly felt a shill going down my spine. "NO, No," I almost shouted at him. "That won't be necessary, I can wait on your babysitter to arrive."

"OK, but she isn't a babysitter, just somebody who stays with me when my parents are gone!" he said a little annoyed with me using the word babysitter. However, I noticed that he was also smiling, because he knew that I would be staying some extra time with him like this.

He went sitting on the sofa and started looking at me again. Then I suddenly saw the expression change on his face.

"HEY, WHY ARE YOU NAKED?" he asked me suddenly with a raised voice. Until now, he hadn't thought about it, probably because he was too happy of having a naked girl inside his home.

I couldn't tell him the truth, so I said, "Like I told you, I had some car trouble, and when I took a look at the engine, I spilled something on me, and I felt it burning. So, I had to remove all my clothes because I didn't want to burn myself."

He stood up and came walking towards me, "Are you wounded? Let me take a look!"

"No, no, I'm fine! I already checked myself."

And still coming towards me, he said, "Are you sure? Let me check quickly to make sure you aren't wounded."

And he was about to grab my towel, when we heard a car stop in front of the house. He turned around and said, "That would be my friends." And then he started running to the door.

I let out a sigh of relief, and I could feel how my heart was beating inside my chest. He almost had pulled my towel away to check me for wounds. And I would bet that he knew that I wasn't hurt, but my silly story had given him an opportunity to check me out a little closer, and he was smart enough to take advantage of this situation. Luckily for me, his friends had arrived, and I hoped with that girl that could help me out.

Even so, I noticed that I also had some butterflies in my tummy. Any minute now, this girl would find me sitting here naked with this little towel to cover myself. What would she think about this? And worst, what would she do?

When the doorbell rang, Jimmy shouted, "YES?"

"Jimmy, it's Chrissie!" I heard a girl say.

Jimmy recognized her voice and he opened the door for her.

"Chrissie, there's somebody here that needs help, can you help her?" he asked, before she could get inside.

I heard some footsteps running, and then I saw two other boys from the same age as Jimmy looking at me. When they saw me, their eyes opened wide and then one of the boys pointed at me and shouted, "CHRISSIE, SHE IS NAKED!"

"WHAT?" I heard Chrissie scream with shock in her voice.

"Chrissie, don't be mad," Jimmy said quickly. "She explained it to me. She had some car trouble and some fluid fell on her clothes, and it burned, so she had to take of all her clothes. I was just about the check is she was burned when you arrived."

And then I saw Jimmie and Chrissie both coming from around the corner of the wall. Chrissie stopped in her track, and I could see how she was staring at me, while Jimmie was still walking towards me, probably to do like he had said and check my body for burns.

"JIMMIE, JAN, LUC," Chrissie shouted. "Upstairs! Now!" and she pointed with her finger to the stairs.

The three boys looked at Chrissie, then at me and with some grunts, they turned around and walked towards the stairs. They sure weren't happy that they couldn't stay with the naked girl sitting at the fireplace. However, I also noticed that those boys were whispering and laughing when they went along.

"And stay upstairs until I say that you can come down again," Chrissie said with a stern voice.

She now looked at me, then turned around to go close the front door that was still standing open, and I could hear how she locked it. Then she came up to me, while checking me out from head to toe, shaking her head the whole time and with disapproval on her face.

When she stood in front of me, I looked in some really dark green eyes that looked at me. However, I couldn't help but notice that she was a beautiful girl with long brown hair, around 1m60 tall and with a very slim figure. With not too much makeup on her face and she had nice full lips with soft red lipstick on it. Even when she was looking mad at me, I felt some attraction to this girl. And that she was 19 maybe 20 years old made her only more interesting for me.

I noticed that her eyes were going down my body, and before I knew what happened, she grabbed my little towel with her right hand and pulled it away from me, throwing it behind her on the floor.

I was still sitting there with my legs crossed, and I had my arms over my breasts. So she didn't see that much more of me. She could now only see my tummy and maybe that I had no hair on my mound. However, her action sure had thrilled me, because I could feel how my nipples started to poke against my arms.

"Well..." she said with a smile on her face before going on in a very sarcastic voice, "Do I need to check you for burn wounds?"

"No!" I said and lowered my eyes in shame. I didn't feel that well about the situation, I sure wasn't happy that this girl had caught me naked in a home with a 15 year old boy. Not that anything had happened, but still, people could think the wrong thing about it. I thought I needed to explain myself to this girl and said, "Jimmie just suddenly asked me why I was naked, so I had to tell him something because the truth would have taken too long, and he wouldn't have understood it."

The girl chuckled and said, "Well, tell me then! Why are you naked and sitting in a young boy's home?"

"Like I said, it's a long story."

"Start telling then," she said backing away from me and sitting down on the sofa facing me. I noticed she had now a more sneaky smile on her face, and it seemed like she enjoyed herself with me sitting here like this.

I swallowed the little pride I had left, and started to tell her that I was on a dare and the things that had happened to my car and how I had found this house on my search for help, and I ended it with, "And that's how I ended up, completely naked again, with you looking at me like that."

That last part was more a shot towards her, because I had noticed that she was smiling and loved what had happened to me, maybe even a little too much for my taste.

I saw that she was thinking about what had happened, and then she said, "What a story! And strangely enough, seeing you sitting there, with your dirty feet and legs, I just have to believe you."

She then stood up, walked towards that little towel and threw it in my direction. It made me flash my breasts at her when I caught the towel in mid-air. I quickly moved the towel in front of my body again and hid my breasts out of sight again.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself," she said with a smile.

"Uh?" I said in surprise.

"Nice nipples, girl," she said with a huge smile. I couldn't do anything else but smile back at her. Well, I could feel them through the fabric of the towel, and I knew that they were fully erect. With me telling her that story and seeing how she looked at me while I had been doing this, it had turned me on again.

"Thanks," I said and gave her a mischievous smile. Maybe I was even blushing a little when I did this.

"I'm sorry that I don't have anything else for you to cover up with, but I also think you wouldn't fit into Jimmie's clothes," she said. However, I could clearly see that she wouldn't want it any other way.

She then went on with, "Well, I'd better get you some gasoline, so you can fill up your tank and drive on to your home. Do you have some money in that pouch that I saw hanging between your tits just now?"

In the way this girl talked to me, I thought that she was maybe into what I was doing, she sure seemed to enjoy herself by pointing out the things she saw when looking at me.

"No, but I have my bankcard with me, I'll give you my pin-code so you can use it at the filling station." I said, answering her question.

I tried to pull the pouch up from under the towel, but the towel slipped and fell on my lap. "Oh, what the heck!" I thought and just let the towel lay on my lap while I got my bankcard out of my pouch. Chrissie walked up to me, and I gave her my bankcard, but I sure noticed that she was looking at my breasts.

"Real nice," she whispered between her teeth.

"Thanks," I said back to her and couldn't help but smile, and then I asked, "Are you always that direct?"

"I don't like hiding what I think or feel," she said with a naughty smile.

Chrissie then walked away in the direction of the kitchen, and I pulled up my towel again to cover my breasts. When Chrissie came back, she had a piece of paper and a pencil with her. "Write down your code," she said.

I took the paper and pencil and wrote my code down on the piece of paper and then gave it back to Chrissie.

"I'll take a quick peek upstairs, and then I'm off to get you some gasoline."

She walked away from me and went upstairs to check on the boys. By now, I was more than warmed up again, so I moved away from the fireplace and went sitting in the sofa. I had removed my pouch and laid it on the table next to the sofa. When I sat down, I fixed my towel and kept it up by tucking the corners of the towel under my armpits.

When Chrissie came back down, she turned to face me and said, "I've told them, that everything is alright, and that I will be back in about 15 to 20 minutes. But I also told them, to stay upstairs until I'm back. I'll take the house key with me, but I'll let the door unlocked. But don't worry, nobody can get in without the key."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.