The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 49

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 7 October 2000 - Helping My Friend

For today, I had made plans with Sofie. She and her sister, together with her sister's husband, were moving into a new home that the couple recently had bought.

The story that Sofie and her sister had told their parents, was that Sofie wanted to live with her sister to prepare herself for university next year. She would be living alone in a student home next year and by moving in with her sister, they would treat Sofie as a tenant, and she would learn all the things that she would need to do on her own next year. However, she could always fall back on her sister if she needed some help with things she didn't know.

Even so, this was only the story that they had told to their parents, but in reality, she moved in with her sister and her husband for complete other reasons, and I would see a first glance of it on this day.

By now, Sofie had become a good friend of me. So, when she had asked me to help her out with her move, I couldn't say anything else than 'yes'.

We had agreed that I would arrive at her home at 9am. I had set my alarm clock for 8am, and I took a quick shower in the morning. After my other daily grooming rituals, I went back to my bedroom and put on the clothes that I picked out on the evening before.

Because I wasn't sure about what we had to do, I had picked out some very old clothes. Just to make sure that I wouldn't mess up my more pretty clothes. As usual, I didn't bother with underwear. I just put on my old dirty jeans, that even had some holes in it, and a t-shirt with matching holes. If the clothes would get messy or whatever, it wouldn't be too bad. One fun thing to know about my pants, was that my right back pocket had been torn off a while back, and it had left a little hole in it. Through that little hole, you could see the bare skin of my right buttock. Most people would probably think that I was wearing a thong, but I'm sure that Sofie would know that I wasn't wearing anything underneath my pants. At my knees, I also had big holes in them, the fabric had been getting very thin from crawling on my knees and one day, when I had knelt down, my knees had just torn through my pants.

And my t-shirt wasn't much better, it also had a few holes in it, but luckily only at my tummy and on my left shoulder and a few areas of the t-shirt was getting thin and could also develop little holes soon. But for now, my pants and t-shirt were still wearable without that I would reveal anything too personal to the outside world.

When I got downstairs, I noticed that my sister had taken our car. It seemed that she had taken it to go get some groceries and like usual, she must have forgotten about the time, and that I needed the car today.

By the time that she got home, I was anxiously awaiting for her, because it was now almost 9am already, and I still needed to drive over to Sofie's new home. I already had put on my sneakers and a coat and was waiting outside for her.

I helped my sister to get all the bags out of the car and then jumped inside of the car and drove away. Even when I knew that I was already late, I still kept me on the speed limits on the roads that I had to take because I sure didn't want to end up with a speeding ticket.

When I arrived at Sofie's home, it was already around 9:20am. Luckily, I could park my car in front of their home, at the other side of the street. I got out of the car, and after I had locked it, I walked up to the front door. It seemed that Sofie had been standing on a lookout, because before I could reach the door, she had already opened it, and she was standing in the door opening.

"Hi," I said. "Sorry, that I'm late."

"Hi," she said back to me. "Don't worry about it. My sister and her husband hasn't arrived yet with the boxes."

I was relieved that I wasn't late. Sofie took me inside the house, and after I had put my coat away, we went sitting in the living room.

"As you can see, the furniture is already present," Sofie said. "The only thing we still need to do, is filling up the cabinets today."

"Nice to hear it," I said. "Because I was a little afraid that we had to do heavy lifting today."

"No, luckily not, the boys did that last week and us girls can now do the less heavy lifting." she said jokingly. "However, it still will be hard work, because my sister has a lot of stuff."

"I don't mind," I said. "I prefer to do this kind of work anyway."

"I thought so," Sofie said with a smile. "There are also two friends of my sister coming to help us, so we will be with six people in total."

Sofie had barely said this, or the doorbell rang. She went to open the front door and when she returned, she had two girls and a boy following her. One of those girls had brought her boyfriend with her to help as well, so we would be with seven now.

I was introduced to them, but I won't mention their names yet. They aren't going to be a big part of the story this time.

We talked for a while, and it was already past 10am when Sofie's sister arrived with her hubby. They parked their moving van on the driveway in front of the house.

The name of Sofie's sister was Bridget and Gunter was Bridget's husband. They told us that they would be staying in the house while we would get the boxes out of the van. They knew where every box had to go, so they would take that part for their account.

And that van sure was filled up with many boxes, it took us some time to get them all out of the van and inside the house. I noticed that most boxes had some writings on them, so Bridget and Gunter could quickly bring them to the room they had to go, some of them just putting to the side to bring them to the right room later in the day.

Bridget was one of those girls that planned everything out to the last detail, she even had made little maps for some of the rooms and had numbered every shelf in the cabinets.

I was put to work in the kitchen and my responsibility was putting the kitchenware away in the cabinets there. Bridget had given me some papers that contained the layout of the kitchen and where I had to put all those things that you would usually find in a kitchen. By noon, I had put away a little more than half of the things.

For our dinner, we all went to a nearby snack bar and got us all French fries and a hamburger. We stayed there for our dinner before returning home to get on with our work.

After I had finished in the kitchen, they sent me to the basement, so I could help Sofie there. The basement consisted out of four rooms, and I had to go to the biggest room. In that room, you had a few rows with racks standing there with a few shelves each. Every shelf had a number on it with a corresponding box. Sofie had already done a few shelves, and I decided to start on the other side of the room.

I was somewhat surprised by the sheer number of canned food they had bought along with bottled water. I thought that when the shops would stay closed for a whole month, they could easily survive on what was down in this cellar. They even had a very nice collection of wine bottles.

It took Sofie and myself a lot of time to put all those things on the shelves. But slowly and sure, we emptied all those boxes and the shelves were nicely filled. However, then my eye fell on a box that had nothing written on it and also no number.

I opened the box and when I looked inside of it, I was surprised by what I found. Inside the box were all kinds of ropes. Ranging from very thin to very thick, white and brown ropes, silky smooth and rough ropes. Every type of rope you could think of was inside this box, I thought. I had no clue about what job Gunter did, but I sure found this very strange. And then my eye fell on something underneath those ropes that looked like leather straps. When I was trying to grab one of those straps, Sofie joined me.

She looked at the inside of this box, and then she said, "Oh, that's not for this room!"

By now, I was holding that leather strap in my hand, and I noticed that it was one of those BDSM wristbands with an iron ring or two attached to it. I was holding it up and then looked at Sofie.

She just smiled at me and said, "Like I said, it's not for this room. It's for one of the more fun rooms in this house!"

I sure had a suspicion about it, but still, I was surprised by finding it in this house. Sure, I knew that Sofie was a little kinky and didn't mind doing some naughty things in her free time, but I sure hadn't suspected that her sister and Gunter, were into BDSM. They sure didn't look like they were the types to engage in something like this.

"Just put it away for now," Sofie said. "Maybe I'll show you that room later. Let's go back up for now and look if we need to help somewhere else."

I did like she had said, but I sure was curious about this special room of theirs. If it was what I thought it was, it sure could be an interesting room.

I went back with Sofie to the living room. However, they were already done there, and so I followed Sofie to her room and helped her with her own things. While putting her clothes away, I was surprised to find so much sexy underwear of her. I thought she was more like me and wouldn't have underwear of maybe only a few of them. However, she had a whole collection of them in many different colors. One more sexy than the other.

When we were done putting her clothes away, I helped her with hooking up her desktop PC. For now, they hadn't an Internet connection yet, but they would soon be connected to one of the main cable networks in the area.

We then moved around to help others and by 6pm, we were finally done with putting everything away. There were still a few things that they hadn't brought with them yet, but those things would be taken care of by Bridget and Gunter in the following week. They were planning to move into this house in about two-week times.

Gunter went to get some sandwiches for us all and when we were done eating, Sofie said, "I'm going to show Veerle our special room now, is that OK?"

"Sure, do you need some help?" Bridget asked.

"That's not necessary," Sofie said. "I'm sure I can manage it alone."

Sofie then took me back down to the basement, and after we had gotten that box that I had found in the storage room, we went into another room in the basement.

I must say, I was a little disappointed with this room. I had expected to see some typical bondage devices standing in there, but the only things I saw there, where some whips hanging on the wall. There wasn't anything special in this room.

Well, that's not completely true. I could also see that there were a lot of hooks attached to the walls and the ceiling. I also noticed that the floor had been tiled and those tiles were also on the wall to about 1 meter high. In the center of the room was also a drain that you often see in those public showers at the fitness or at the swimming pool.

"Have you an idea what we do in this room?" Sofie asked me with some fun in her voice.

"Well, looking at the walls and the things on it, I would say you use it for some bondage. But I was also expecting to find some other things in here."

"Those other things aren't here yet," Sofie said, and I noticed that she was smiling with a crooked smile. "But we still can have a lot of fun in here."

"I guess you can," I said also with a little joy in my voice. "But who is the master in this house?"

"Well, that's up to the master to tell you," she said. It was obvious that she wanted to keep this a secret for now.

"Do you use it too?"

"Well, this room hasn't been used yet. Except from testing out those hooks with some weights."

"How do you use them?"

"Do you want to see?"

"Sure!" I said eagerly.

"Well, I will set it up, and then you can pull me up in my favorite position," she said.

"Sweet!" was my response. I sure would like to know what her favorite position was, but I thought that this also implied that she would be a submissive.

I noticed how Sofie started to hook up two tackle blocks on some ceiling hooks, and then she started to attach some rope to it with two other tackle blocks connected to the rope. Using those tackle blocks sure would help to lift something from the floor with less power. It seemed a very logical choice to me, in this way a less powerful person would still lift somebody else from the floor without a problem.

When all the ropes were attached, I noticed that she was putting on some wrist and ankle restraints on herself. She removed her shoes and on barefoot, she went standing in between all those ropes. She then attached the hooks, hanging on a rope that was attached to those second tackle blocks, to her wrist restraints, and then she looked at me.

"Yes," I said. I was sure that she wanted to ask me something, but it seemed like she was rethinking on what she was about to do. Maybe she didn't trust me completely.

However, then I saw her smiling at me, and she said, "Pull on that rope until my arm is above my head without pulling me away from this spot."

She sure didn't have to ask me twice, I quickly went to the rope she had pointed at and started to pull on it. I could see how her right arm was slowly pulled above her head and when her arm was stretched out above it, I asked, "What now?"

"You can tie the rope on that hook there," she said and nodded with her head in the direction of a hook on the side of the wall.

I tied the rope to the hook and when I was sure that it was tied down nicely, I went to the other rope at the other side of the room. I started pulling on it and her left arm was now slowly raised above her head. When this arm was also stretched out above her head, she said to me, "A little more!"

I did like she had asked, and I could see how she was now standing on the tip of her toes. I also attached this rope to a hook on the wall and then went standing in front of her.

She was smiling at me, and I could see that she liked it. I must say, I also loved to watch her standing there with her arms above her head, all stretched out and standing on the tip of her toes.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Attach those two hooks lying on the floor to my ankle restraints," she said.

I did like she asked me and could see that it was a single rope that was attached to both feet. The rope itself went away from her feet to some hooks at the lower part of the walls and then back behind her. There it was connected to a single tackle block that had another rope attached to it.

"Now, go pull on that rope behind me and pull my legs apart," she said.

I went to that rope and started to pull on it. I could see how her feet were pulled away from each other and when I noticed that her feet would almost leave the floor, I got worried about her. If I would pull further on this rope, it would mean that she would be hanging on her wrists and this sure couldn't be a comfortable position for her.

"Is this OK?" I asked with some concern in my voice. "Or do I need to go on?"

"You can go on," she said. "It's not as bad as you would think."

"OK," I said. Still a little uncomfortable with the idea that I would do this to her.

I pulled on the rope again, and I could see how her feet were now pulled off the floor and that she was hanging on her arms. When I had done this, she had let out a groan.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do I need to stop?"

"No, no, it's fine," she said, but I could hear some strain in her voice. "Go on, pull my legs open."

It seemed like she was fine with it, so I pulled on the rope again and made her legs go open even further and when her feet were pointing to the two sides of the room, she said, "That's fine, you can now tie that rope on that hook behind you."

I turned around and saw that hook she mentioned behind me. I tied the rope on it and when I was done, I walked around her and went standing in front her again.

She was hanging there spread-eagle in mid-air. If she had been naked, she sure would have been a beautiful sight to look at. She would have been completely exposed in that position. However, the thing that surprised me the most was that she still was smiling at me.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked.

"Not too much," she said. However, I could hear the tension in her voice. "It's mostly the shoulders that don't feel that comfortable, but the leather restraints we use are very soft to the skin."

I smiled at her and said, "I can sure see that you like it."

She smiled even with a bigger grin at me, and then I asked, "And what would happen now?"

She almost let out a giggle and then said, "Whatever my master would want to do with me."

"So, you are a submissive?" I asked while getting closer to her.

"That's undetermined yet," she said. "I'm in training and a good master learns this by undergoing it first."

"So, you are thinking about being a master?" I asked while I placed my hands on her tummy.

"Maybe," she said and then let out a soft groan from the pain she felt when I pushed against her tummy.

I let go of her body and asked, "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"It's nothing," she said. "But being tied like this, it isn't that comfortable. Normally, we would use a few more ropes to support my body in mid-air."

"Do you want me to untie you now?"

"Yes, thanks," she said.

I went back to the rope behind her, undid the knot that I had made and then slowly lowered her legs until she could put some weight on her little toes again.

"That's better," she said with some relief in her voice.

When she was resting on her toes again, I decided to walk around her and when I was standing in front of her again, I said, "You know, if I want, I could have my way with you now. You still have something coming from me for what you did to me, last school year!"

"I know," she said with a smile. "But I still trust you!"

"Do you now!" I said with some fun in my voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.