The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 44

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 26 August 2000 - Our Last Weekend — Day 2

On that morning, I was awakened because my body was reacting to something very pleasant. I could feel that somebody was giving my body little kisses all over. It was of course Illiana, and she had pulled the bed sheets away from our bodies and was now kissing me all over my naked body, and I could feel how she was slowly moving down to my vertical lips. I let out a little sound of pleasure, to let her know that I was awake, and then she looked up and said, "Good morning, honey."

"Hmm," I let out, and teased her by saying, "Looking for something down there?"

"Oh, I just thought I would do a little spelunking this morning."

"Don't get lost in there," I said jokingly.

She let out a little giggle and then returned on her way down. And as you all already know by now, she knows her way around in there, so it didn't take too long to make me moan and squirm from pleasure while she kept her mouth and tongue nicely on my pussy and clit.

After she had made me cum, I of course returned the favor, and I enjoyed the taste of her pussy as much as she had enjoyed it herself. And in the way that she had made me moan and squirm, I made sure that she did the same for me. However, while I was doing this, I couldn't help myself and think about how I would be missing this in the near future. It just snuck up on me sometimes, that this could be our last weekend together. And even when I felt pleasure about what I was doing, I also felt a little sorrow about it.

Nevertheless, in the end, I made her cum, and then I slithered up her body like a snake and while lying on top of her, we kissed each other. A real warm and deep kiss that made us both feel good about the morning.

We kept on lying there, holding on to each other and enjoying the feeling of our warm bodies against each other. It was only when we heard some movement behind our bedroom door that we got up. Both of us grabbed our beauty bags and then walked out of our bedroom towards the bathroom. When we passed Koen and Ilse, who were sitting on the sofa, we of course said a good morning to them too. And by the smiles they gave us, I knew that they knew that we had been having sex this morning. Well, the signs on our bodies would be proof enough, both our pussies still were a little puffy from all the morning attentions that they had gotten.

The first thing that we did in the bathroom, was of course taking a nice hot shower together. Making sure that we washed every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. And then we made sure that we were nicely clean and shaven all over. And no, the shaving part we did on ourselves, but we sure inspected each other afterwards, as the naughty nymphs we were.

When we were done grooming, we put our things away but left our beauty bags behind in a cabinet in the bathroom. We then joined Koen and Ilse in the living room. Koen was only wearing his shorts and Ilse had put on her bikini. Illiana and I, we just went sitting in the sofa naked.

And of course, I couldn't help myself again and had to joke around by saying, "I thought we were going to the nude beach?"

"We are?" Ilse said with a voice like she was surprised, then laughed with her own joke and went on with, "You two can do whatever you want, but I sure won't go running around with my bits hanging out in the hotel and the promenade."

When I looked at Koen, I saw that he wanted to be running as free as us two girls, but I suspect that Ilse must have said to him that he had at least to cover up in the hotel and when we would go to the nude beach.

"We'd better go to the beach now," Koen said. "Else we won't find us a nice place along the dunes."

"Veerle, and you too Illiana, go get your ID's, so I can put them away with our ID's," Ilse said. "I don't want any problems with the cops this weekend!"

It seemed that she had guessed that I wouldn't take my ID with me, if nobody else would take it out of my hands. Well, it seemed that I wouldn't see the inside of the police precinct this weekend.

After we had gotten our ID's and had given them to my sister, she put them away in a little purse she had and put the purse away in a huge bag that Koen was carrying.

Now we set to go, Ilse gave us naked girls a look, that told me she would rather have us wearing something, but we ignored her and we all walked out of the apartment together, and we went straight for the elevators.

When we were walking through the hallway, I enjoyed the feeling of the carpet beneath my feet and was also a little thrilled about the fact that I was running around naked in a hotel. Any moment now, we could run into some other people staying here.

However, we reached the elevator without seeing anyone else around. We got in and Koen pushed the button for the ground floor. While the lift was going down, I could feel that I was getting little butterflies in my tummy again, and I think it was the same for Illiana. On the way down, she took me by the hand and squeezed in it. I think she needed a little support and was even more excited about it than I was.

And then the elevator stopped, the doors slid open, and then we got out. When stepped into the foyer and saw how some people looked at me, I could feel that I was now also getting very excited. Even after all my exposures in the past, I was still getting aroused when people looked at me.

The girl behind the counter was helping a couple to sign in. We walked up to the middle of the foyer and then Koen let us wait there so he could give our key to the girl behind the counter. When we were standing there, I noticed that some hotel guests were looking at us, and I also noticed that the bellboys seemed particular happy with our dress code.

When Koen returned, we all walked to the front door of the hotel, and I could feel that Illiana was squeezing my hand even harder. It seemed that I was more comfortable with my nudity than she was. She sure looked a bit nervous, but I also noticed all the signs of arousal on her body. Her nipples were fully erect already and I noticed that she was breathing a little faster than normally. And I wondered how wet she must have been by now.

I heard how Illiana took a deep breath just before we walked outside and onto the promenade. I could feel the sun on my body and that cool breeze that was always coming from the sea. If my nipples hadn't been big already, they now reached their full length as well.

Here we were, two completely naked girls on the promenade for everyone to look at. Even when we were close to the nude beach already, it still was something you didn't see that often on the promenade. Well, I sure couldn't see any other fully naked people around us at this point.

There were already many people on the promenade. Just couples walking along and some of them even roller-skating or riding around in those go-carts you so often see at the coast.

And I noticed that those people around us sure were noticing us too. When we walked from the hotel towards the dunes, I saw all kinds of reactions towards us. Some of them looked at us and immediately looked away again, probably because they weren't too comfortable about it. And then you had those people who did the standard double take. However, the people I liked the best were those that saw you and kept on looking at you all the way over.

I even noticed how a group of youngsters had seen us, and I saw how they were nudging each other and the girls in their midst were giggling because they could see two naked girls walking on the promenade.

And yes, you had also a few people that looked at us and showed that they didn't like what we were doing. You always get a few people who hate to see naked people in public. However, as long as they don't confront us with it, we don't mind those unhappy faces.

When we finally reached the dunes, it was nice to feel how our feet sank away in the sand. Illiana and I kept on walking hand in hand, and I could see on her smile that she was enjoying this all as much as I did now.

When we were getting closer to the beach, we saw that there were already a few people around, but not too much for now. Strangely enough, how closer we came to those people, how less exciting it was for me. I knew that we would be naked around many other naked people now and just like in that nudist resort, it didn't thrill me to be around them.

When we reached the beach, we turned left and walked next to the dunes until Koen said, "I think this would be a nice spot for us, what do you think girls?"

Well, it seemed a good place as anywhere else, so we agreed with him. It's then that I saw that Ilse started to pull two big beach towels out of the bag that Koen had been carrying. She threw one towel at me and said, "I think you will be more comfortable lying on this than on the sand!"

I smiled at her and said, "Thanks sis, I knew you were good for something!"

She just stuck her tongue out at me and then gave me a little smile.

We laid the towels next to each other and went lying on it. I noticed that Ilse had thought about everything, because after she and Koen had gotten undressed, they started to rub sun tanning lotion all over their bodies. I couldn't help it, but I noticed that Koen had a really nice penis. Even when it was just limp, you could see it would be a nice size if he would get a hard-on. However, the thing I was most surprised about, was that he was completely shaven. I already had noticed that he had shaved his legs and his armpits, but I hadn't expected to see that he had also shaven his privates. Was this maybe an idea of my sister, I know she loved her shaved pussy as much as I did mine, but I would never have expected that she would also make Koen shave himself. Or, would she maybe have done it for him? Well, it doesn't matter, I only knew that it looked nice. Especially when I compared it to other boys around us with a full bush. Koen's penis looked so much nicer with no pubic hair around it.

After my sister and Koen were done, I took the sun lotion bottle and while Illiana was lying on her front, I started to rub in the lotion on the back of her body, not forgetting her arms, legs, feet and little toes. When I was rubbing her feet, I heard her giggle a little, she is just so ticklish. Well, me too, but I rather don't have people tickling me due to my condition.

And when I was done with Illiana, she rubbed also some lotion on my back, and other places, of course. And then we started to work on our tans. I was lying with my chin on my hands and was looking at the people playing on the beach or just lying around like we were doing. Not too far away from us was lying a woman, she was lying on her back with her feet towards us. She had her legs a little open, and I could look at her hairy snatch. However, it intrigued me a little, because I also noticed that she had both her labia pierced with little rings.

It made me wonder how it would feel to have them, but I also knew I would never do something like that. I loved the look of my own vulva and would like to have it stay like it was.

I also looked at some other people around, and I was glad to see that you had all kinds of people around. From the very young to the very old, and also in all shapes. Strangely enough, none of the bodies disgusted me. They all had a beauty of their own.

And the kids on the beach were just doing the same things as you would see them do on a normal beach. They were playing and having fun with each other, without feeling uncomfortable about the fact that they were naked. It only shows how open people can be towards each other, even when they are naked. There is nothing wrong about showing your naked body to others. It's a pity that there are so many people around that think that it is something dirty. Well, there is nothing you can do about this, as long as they let us do the thing we love and don't force us to wear clothes all the time, they can have their opinions about it, and we can have ours.

After a while, it was time to turn around and we all used the sun lotion again to make sure we wouldn't get sunburn. For a short time, I just closed myself off from everything around me and enjoyed the feeling of the sun and the breeze on my body.

"Veerle," I heard Illiana say after some time. "Are you up for some exploration of the beach?"

I opened my eyes, looked at her and said, "Sure, maybe we can even have a little swim in the sea."

"Sure," she said.

And so we got up from our towel. Koen and Ilse had turned around again and were planning to soak up some more rays. We walked away further along the dunes and watched the people around us do their thing. It was a little strange, just walking around here in the nude without people really noticing us.

When we had reached the end of the nude beach, we noticed that there were a couple of meters of beach that was a neutral zone between the normal and the nudist beach. People were expected to dress or undress in that area, and you could also see that nobody was lying in that zone. Maybe this would change when the beach got busier, but for now, it really was a neutral zone between both beaches.

When we walked next to this imaginary line towards the sea, we noticed how some of the guys from the clothed beach were looking and pointing in our direction. I'm sure they wished that they had the guts to strip down like use and maybe come over to have a chat with us, but it seemed they couldn't bear it to go bare.

When we reached the sea, we just walked on and into the sea. When the sea came to about mid-thigh, we turned and walked on to the right. We started to walk towards the other end of the nude beach. I enjoyed the cool water and those little waves splashing against my body. It sometimes reached up to our waists. Making our already moist pussies soaking wet, but this time from the sea water and not from our own juices. Well, it sure would hide the fact that I was still a little turned on by walking so close to the clothed beach, and I think it would have been the same for Illiana.

I don't know if it was the same for Illiana, but I had found it a little strange that I didn't feel any arousal while we had been walking on the beach, with all those other naked people around. However, from the moment that I saw those people from the clothed beach looking at us, I had started to feel aroused again. I wondered if this would be also the same for all those other naked people on the beach, or that it was just because I'm not really a nudist but more of an exhibitionist.

But for now, I was just enjoying this walk with Illiana. We stayed in the water until we reached the other end of the nude beach. We could see that at this side the division of both beaches had been done in the same manner, again you had a neutral zone where people needed to get dressed or undressed according to the beach they were walking towards.

Well, on the nudist beach, it was also allowed to stay clothed, but this behavior was a little frowned upon of course. However, most nudist could always understand that when a girl or boy went to this beach naked, and they had a boy- or girlfriend that wasn't used to this lifestyle, that he or she kept their bikini (full or topless) or swimming trunks on.

However, groups of youngsters that would roam around, they would be asked to leave if they didn't want to remove their clothes, because they would just be hanging around to gawk at the naked people. And people with a camera (video or picture), they are always asked to please stop filming our taking pictures. Sure, you had also some nudist with a camera around, but they always asked permission first before taking a picture on the nude beach. It sure wouldn't be the first time that somebody was picked up by the cops because they were lying in the dunes and taking pictures of the naked people on the beach.

Before we walked out of the water, we both dove quickly under water and then walked out of the sea, both dripping wet from head to toe. While we walked up to the dunes, along that imaginary line again, we saw how the dry sand started to stick to our feet and the lower parts of our legs.

The beach had become a little busier by now, and many of the younger girls and boys at the clothed beach were lying close to the neutral zone to look at us naked people. It was just something that happened, and you couldn't do anything about it, those young people just love to watch us, and I'm sure that a few of them also wished they could do more with us than only look at us. Especially if those naked people looked like Illiana and myself. One of those boys even had the guts to whistle at us, we just looked in his direction and waved at him. He waved back at us and motioned that we needed to come to him and his friends.

"What do you think?" Illiana asked.

"I don't think so," I said. "If they want to talk with us, let them get naked themselves and come over to us."

Illiana giggled and said, "I don't think those boys will have the guts for it."

"That's not my problem," I said.

So, we just kept on walking into the direction of the dunes, both of us still wet from the sea, and I'm sure our bodies were glistening in the sun. When we reached the dunes, we climbed up on it and walked along the top of the dunes towards Koen and my sister. This gave us a nice view over the beach but also exposed us to the people that were walking on the promenade. And in the distance, we even saw two cops looking in our direction, but they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

When we finally reached the spot where Koen and Ilse were lying on their towel, We saw that they were facing up again, and I could see that my sister and Koen looked great together. They sure looked like the perfect couple.

We climbed down the dunes and went lying on our towel again. Ilse had seen us coming down and asked, "So, how was the sea?"

"Nicely cool and wet," I said jokingly.

"Can you watch out for our things," my sister asked. "We also want to take a little dip in the sea."

"Of course," I said. "Have fun you two."

They both got up, and walked away towards the sea. I watched how both their butt cheeks were shaking, while they walked away from me.

Seeing them like that, it made me think back on last summer. I couldn't believe that my sister and I, had come this far already. Last summer, we both had only been walking around naked in our home, and today, we were both walking naked in public. Sure, it was a nude beach, but still, many people had seen me and a few had seen my sister completely naked by now. If they would have told us this last year, we would have said that they were crazy, we sure had never been planning to expose us to strangers like this. And for the most part, I have Illiana to thank for this, because if she hadn't been around, I'm sure I would have never done those things.

I looked over at Illiana, and I saw that she was again lying on her back with her eyes closed, I could see how she had a little smile on her face. My eyes went down over her naked body. I could see that her nipples were nicely firm and her breasts and tummy were going up and down while she was breathing. And still going further down with my eyes, I saw her naked mound and the start of her slit. I also noticed that she had her legs apart and wondered if she would be lying like this when she would be facing the people in front of us. Well, that woman with her pierced labia was still lying there. She sure had no problem with showing her decorated slit to us.

I turned on my tummy again and with my chin on my hands, I kept on looking at the people on the beach in front of me. It had gotten busier by now. Most people were just lying on their back or tummy and soaking up the sun. The younger crowd was doing some beach games and the kids were running around all over the place.

There were a few girls on the beach, who were real beauties, but also some boys who could easily have just walked out of a fashion magazine. However, I was more surprised how beautiful those people looked who hadn't the ideal body shapes. I think that if you feel comfortable with your own body, it doesn't matter how you look, it just shows that you yourself feel beautiful and that is the thing that counts.

After some time, I saw my sister and her boyfriend walking towards us between all those people. They both were soaking wet, like Illiana and I had been not that long ago. When they reached us, Koen said, "We'd better go back to the hotel now, so we can take a quick shower and get dressed for dinner."

I nudged Illiana and she opened her eyes. I noticed she checked her body quickly and then looked at me and asked, "Was I long asleep?"

"Not that long," I said. "Koen just said that we are going back to the hotel, so we can take a shower and get ready for dinner."

Illiana nodded her head and stood up, and lazy me, well I was still lying on the towel. Illiana smiled at me, reached with her hand towards me and when I grabbed it, she pulled me up.

Then we folded up the towels and gave them to my sister who put them away in the bag that Koen had to carry again. We started to walk towards the hotel, but when we were not that far away from the beach, Ilse and Koen stopped for a moment and but on the few articles of clothing that they had with them.

"You sissies!" I said jokingly. But both of them just ignored my comment.

I don't get it, they have the opportunity to run naked without consequences, and still they won't do it. Well, I'm sure Koen would do it, but it seemed that my sister didn't like the idea of him showing all to the people in areas where they wouldn't expect to see naked people.

When we walked along, Illiana came walking next to me, and she locked her fingers with mine again. It seemed she still needed a little comfort from me for doing this. Well, I didn't mind it, I love to walk hand in hand with her.

Again, I could see how people were looking at us two naked girls, it had gotten even more crowded on the promenade, and we had to zig zag between them to go to the hotel. And I'm not sure, but I think we even got captured on film by some of the people walking around on the promenade.

When Illiana saw how many people were around us, I think she got a little anxious, and then I could feel how she wrapped her arms around my arm, and she whispered, "Look at all those people."

"So?" I asked. However, I knew exactly how she was feeling.

"So? But they are all clothed!" Illiana said and I could feel that her body trembled against my arm.

"I know," I answered her and went on by saying, "Don't you think it is thrilling?"

"I don't know," Illiana said. "To be honest, I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed."

It became at this moment very obvious to me that even when Illiana liked to do all those dares, and she even could be naked among people sometimes, she still had a problem with confronting a group of people in the nude when those people were clothed.

It's not that I didn't feel any embarrassing feelings about it, but the excitement that I always felt, when those clothed people looked at me, was so overwhelming that I didn't care about my embarrassing feelings. The excitement I felt out weighted the shame I felt.

I put my arm around Illiana's waist and pulled her closer to me. I could still feel how her body was trembling. However, I also could feel that she felt a little better by walking so close to me, and what I also noticed was that a few boys loved how we were holding on to each other. I'm sure they already had some more naughty thoughts in their minds when they looked at us.

And when we had almost reached the hotel doors, I saw a few older women walking by and looking at us, and I'm not sure, but I think I could hear one of them say something about us 'sluts'. If it hadn't been for Illiana, I would have said something back, but this time, I decided to just stay quiet and ignore them.

When we finally walked into the foyer of the hotel, I was very turned on by our little walk over the promenade, and I'm sure it had to be the same for Illiana. I could feel that we both were breathing a little faster than we normally did.

The lobby of the hotel wasn't too busy, and only a few people who were around just looked at us but didn't say or do anything that would suggest they had a problem with our naked bodies. And again, I could see that the bellboys looked, with huge smiles on their faces, at us two naked girls. Well, they were about our age of course, and probably just doing a summer job at this place. So, seeing two naked girls walking around was a nice surprise for them.

However, then Illiana did something that I wasn't expecting. She moved in front of me and hugged me very tightly while saying, "Oh shit! I never knew how scary and exhilarating it is to be running around naked among so many people in the street."

"But you have been naked in front of other people before, what was so different this time?" I asked, even when I knew exactly what she meant. Being naked inside with a group of people is nothing in comparison to being naked outside with people of all ages around you. Even at the coast, it still was very thrilling.

"I don't know," Illiana said. "But they were with so many, and I could see how all those people were looking at my body. Only a few made eye contact with me, but all those others were just staring at my body, and I think I even saw a man licking his lips when he was looking at me."

When Koen and Ilse walked past us, I moved Illiana away from me, and I made her follow me. While walking, I said to her, "I think that man just liked what he saw, so don't worry about it."

"How can you stay so calm like this?" Illiana asked. "That guy had lust in his eyes and nothing else!"

"I prefer that they have lust in their eyes instead of disgust," I said to Illiana. "And it's not that he acted on it, he just got a little aroused by looking at us, that's not a bad thing you know!"

"Maybe," Illiana said, "but it sure made me feel like prey."

"Aren't we all," I said jokingly when we reached the elevator.

When we got into the elevator, we went standing in a corner of it and Illiana snuggled her body up against mine. I'm not sure, but I think she was just looking for some comfort from me, or maybe she was a little to hot and wanted some more physical contact.

And because Ilse and Koen stood with their back toward us two, I just wanted to show Illiana what always happened to me when I was running around naked among all those clothed people. So I took her hand in my hand and brought it towards my pussy while whispering, "Just feel what it always does to me!"

I could feel how Illiana touched my pussy and slowly pushed one of her fingers between my lips, she let out a little gasp and whispered back, "Wow, you are almost dripping wet!"

She gave me a look like she seemed to like it, so I closed the gap and kissed Illiana on the lips and then whispered, "That's what happens to me all the time when I see people looking at me, and the more of them around, the more excited I get."

"Did this also happen when we walked on the nude beach?"

"No. It only happens when I'm naked in places where people wouldn't expect to see a naked girl. And knowing that those people look at me, it just immediately turns me on."

When the elevator reached the floor where we stayed, Illiana said, "You are much braver than I am! Because I can tell you for sure, knowing that all those people were looking at me, it didn't turn me on at all, it only made me feel scared about them."

And then she proved her point by guiding my hand to her pussy, and I could feel that she was right, she was only a little moist inside her vagina, and I felt that her clit wasn't even engorged, but it was getting there by what we were doing now. So it seemed she really had been scared of those people and less excited about it then I thought.

When I pulled my hand away, we walked out of the elevator and towards our apartment, and I said, "I think you just need to get accustomed of being naked around so many people, because I'm sure you can also be aroused by this if you feel more comfortable about it."

"I don't know," Illiana said and shook her head in disbelief that she could get used to it.

When Koen opened the apartment door for us, we all went inside and my sister said, "You two can go take a shower first."

Well, she didn't need to say this twice to us, I just pulled Illiana along to the bathroom. We stood together under the shower, but I wanted to make sure that Illiana was feeling better again, so instead of washing ourselves, I kneeled down in front of her and starting to kiss her mound and slowly going down towards her pussy. Illiana leaned against the wall in the corner, and I started to suck on her inner labia and licking her clit.

"Hmm," she let out in pleasure and then said, "This is so much more fun than running around naked."

When I heard her say this, I could only smile about it, if only she knew that running around naked in front of so many people was almost as thrilling to me than making love with her.

While I kept on licking her clit, I pushed two of my fingers in her pussy and started to fuck her. I kept this up until she came with a shriek, and then she pulled me up and kissed me very intensely. When we broke off our kiss, she whispered, "Thanks, I really needed this, you always know how to make me happy again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.