The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 42

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Monday, 14 August 2000 - Very Disturbing News

This day started out very nicely, the sun was shining and when I opened my eyes in the morning, the naked body of Illiana was lying next to mine. While she kept on sleeping peacefully, I watched her body and saw how her breasts went up and down while she was breathing.

And the rascal inside of me, couldn't contain herself, and I slowly started to tease her nipples by touching them. Well, what I did was rubbing them so softly that even I almost couldn't feel it. I saw that doing this had the effect on her like I had hoped. Her nipples were slowly getting hard, and I even saw that she was starting to breath a little faster. This is something I always loved to do, to see how a body can be influenced while the person is sleeping. It's only proof to me that us girls don't have control over our bodies when stimulated, just like boys.

When Illiana started to make little noises of pleasure, she was also slowly awakening. It was the last day that she would wake up in my bed, so I wanted to make sure that she would have a very special morning. From tomorrow on, she would wake up in her own bed again. Her parents had arrived home, very late last night, but after they had called us, they had said that Illiana could stay one night longer with us and only had to come home around noon today.

When I saw that she opened her eyes, and that she was looking at me, I kept on playing with her nipples while saying, "Good morning sweetie."

"Hi," she said. And I could see that she wasn't completely awake yet.

I moved my body closer to hers and gave her a sensual kiss on the lips. She returned my kiss feverishly and opened her mouth a little so our tongues could wrestle with each other.

After we were done kissing, I started to move down on her. I kissed the top of her breasts downwards until I reached her nipples. Once I was there, I started to lick and kiss both her nipples, one at a time. I could feel how those tips were getting very hard by the things I was doing to them.

"Hmm," she let go and turned her body towards me. I could feel how one of her hands was feeling up my breasts. She was rubbing and pinching my nipples.

However, while she was playing with my nipples, I was already with my right hand way down south and playing with her little clit, and I could feel how she was already much wetter between her legs than I had anticipated. I wondered if she had been having an erotic dream while I had started to play with her body.

And between moans, Illiana said, "Let me lick you!"

She didn't have to say this twice, I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I moved on top of her body, but upside down. And then we started to kiss, lick and nibble at each other's pussies. Both of us were humming and moaning from pleasure, and I loved the taste of her wet pussy. She had a musky but nice smell coming out of her love orifice.

While I was licking her clit, nibbling on her inner labia and sometimes even pushing my tongue inside her vagina, I noticed that she was breathing and moaning louder and louder. Well, she wasn't the only one doing this, she also knew how she had to kiss the lips between my legs, and she was also bringing me to my high.

And it didn't take too long, or I could feel how her body started to tremble beneath mine. And when she had her orgasm, I kept on kissing her lips and mound until she had come down again. She then started to kiss and lick my pussy again and not much later she made me cum too, and it felt so good. We had done this so many times by now, but still we both enjoyed it very much.

We kept on lying like this for a moment, until I was also coming back down from my high. Then I finally turned my body around and while still lying on top of her, we started to kiss each other again. And while I was kissing her, I could taste myself on her lips. I wondered if she could also taste herself on my lips.

After we were done kissing, I kept on lying on her body and rested with my head on her shoulder, just above her breasts.

"This is sure the way to wake up," Illiana said. "It was even better than in my dream."

"Well, you know that you are my dream woman in real life," I said, and she took the compliment without a problem. I'm sure she knew that I was very much in love with her.

Then I slithered my body from hers and went lying next to her, and we kept on lying in bed for another hour at least. We just held each other in each other's arms and cuddled. It is just so a nice feeling, to feel your lovers naked body against your own and just enjoying this contact while you know that she loves you as much as you do her.

However, then we heard some noise outside of my bedroom, and we knew that my mother, or maybe my sister, was awake by now. It was time to let go of each other's bodies and to get ready to start our day. We didn't move immediately, but waited until we heard that whoever was awake went downstairs, and by the steps that I could hear on the wooden stairs, I knew it was my mother that was going down.

We both got out of bed and then went for the bathroom. And like we had already done during the week, we took our shower together and washed each other's body. This is so an intimate thing to do, and it always made me feel very loved when she was soaping my body, and I'm sure she must have felt the same when I did it to her.

Even so, this morning turned out a little different than on the other days. While I was soaping Illiana's body up, we heard somebody knocking on the bathroom door. And it was followed with Ilse's voice asking, "Veerle, can I come in?"

"I'm still under the shower," I answered her.

"I really need to go."

I looked at Illiana and she just shrugged with her shoulders, to tell me that she wouldn't have a problem with it. It's not that my sister wasn't used of seeing us naked, but still, now she would see us both taking a shower together, and I was still busy with washing Illiana's body. However, Illiana didn't seem to mind, so I said, "It's OK, you can come in."

And while I kept on lathering up Illiana's body, we saw that Ilse walked inside, and she was only wearing her panties. When she saw that Illiana and I were standing together under the shower, she smiled, but then she noticed that I was washing her and that's when my sister started to blush a little. She didn't say anything about it and just went for the toilet. She pulled down her panties and sat down. We both could hear how she started to pee. And I must confess, I found this whole situation a little funny. Here we were, I was still lathering up Illiana's body while my one year older sister was peeing on the toilet and looking at us. And when I looked at her, I could see that her nipples were getting a little bigger, it seemed that Illiana and I, were turning her on like this.

Then Ilse just couldn't contain herself anymore, and she said, "That looks very fun and sensual to do!"

And this was just a too good of an opening for me, and I replied, "Well, maybe you can ask Koen to wash your body like this one of these days."

I saw that my sister blushed even redder, and then she said, "Maybe."

She was now done peeing, and she used some toilet paper to clean herself and then stood up and pulled up her panties again. She walked over to the sink and washed her hands. And both of us girls under the shower let out a little squeal. The water had suddenly turned much warmer because she had used the cold water faucet.

"Oops, sorry." My sister said while she closed the cold water faucet again. I just stuck out my tongue at her, and she let out a little giggle. And before she walked out of the bathroom, she said, "Don't take too long you two, mum is setting the breakfast table already."

"We are almost done," I said.

My sister walked out of the bathroom, and I could hear how she went downstairs. It seemed she wasn't planning to wear anything else than her panties this morning.

I quickly finished our shower, by washing Illiana's legs, pussy and her buttocks. Not forgetting the crack between her butt cheeks of course and then rinsed her body off before getting out of the shower.

Like on the previous times, we dried each other's bodies and when we were done, I think Illiana must have been thinking the same as me, because we both went out of the bathroom and instead of going to my bedroom, we just walked down the stairs and up to the kitchen in the buff.

When we walked into the kitchen, my sister and my mother were already sitting at the kitchen table. And it was like I had thought, my sister was sitting there with only her panties on. My mother had gotten dressed already, but she had a free day today, so she was only wearing her bikini. It seemed that she wanted to work on her tan today.

When my mother saw us both walking in, she just smiled but then said teasingly, "Well, here are those two naughty girls I heard this morning!"

We both giggled at her, and I said, "Can you blame me? Waking up next something like this!"

My mother laughed and said, "I think I would do the same honey."

I must confess, I was a little startled with my mother. I knew that she didn't have a problem with us being an item, but I didn't know she was so comfortable with the things we did in my bedroom. She sure seemed very relaxed about the fact that she had heard us making out this morning.

We both went sitting at the kitchen table and started on our breakfast. When we were done, we all helped to clean up the table and then my mother went outside and lain herself down on a towel in the garden. My sister went upstairs and not much later came back down fully dressed. She told us that she had plans with some friends today, but when she walked out, and I looked at her, I suspected that her friends would probably be only one friend, and that she was going to Koen's home again. Those two were seeing each other very often these days.

However, Illiana and I, we just went sitting on the sofa in the living room, and we cuddled some more and enjoyed our naked bodies and our time together as long as we could.

The time went by more quickly than we both wished and when it was almost noon, we both were feeling a little tense. Illiana her parents had said that she had to be home by noon, because they had to talk with her about something. And because they also had said that they preferred that I stay at my home, I wondered what it could be. Normally, they didn't mind me being around when they had something to talk about with Illiana. Even so, today, it seemed they wanted to have a talk with Illiana alone.

And then it was time, Illiana had to get dressed and go home. We both walked up to my bedroom and while Illiana started to put on her clothes, I grabbed my bikini bottom and went sitting on a chair and watched how Illiana got dressed. She decided to put on her shorts and t-shirt, so it didn't take long to get dressed.

Before we walked out of my room, I finally put on my bikini bottoms. And then off we went, I accompanied her to the back door, where she put on her flip flops, and before we walked out, we kissed each other. I followed her outside and walked with her to the back of the garden and then let her go, giving her a last quick kiss on the mouth.

However, before she went away, she also said, "I'll try to get back as soon as possible."

"OK, I'll work on my tan in the meantime," I said jokingly, but I kept on feeling a little nervous. I couldn't explain why, but I felt like something was about the happen that would change our lives drastically.

When Illiana was out of sight, I turned around and walked up to the kitchen of the house again. I had seen that my mother had gone inside when we had walked past her. And when I got inside, I saw that my mother had started on our dinner, so I decided to help her.

After dinner, I helped to clean up and did the dishes. My mother had gone to her room upstairs, and when she came back down again, she was fully dressed.

"I'm going to the city, do you need something?" She asked me.

"Not that I know," I said.

And then she went away, I decided on doing what I had told to Illiana and work on my tan. (That's very hard work, if you must know.) So, I grabbed the sunbathing lotion and a towel and went outside in the garden.

And I must confess, this was the first time I would do it topless in my own garden. I had already walked outside topless sometimes, but that was just a short dash out and back in, but today I wanted to just lie there and enjoy the feeling of the sun on my bare breasts. And also to get rid of those tan lines I still had. My skin was a little tanned already, but my breasts were still very white in comparison to the rest of my body, and it was time to get an even tan. For a moment, I wondered if I would also remove my bikini bottoms, but decided that it was still too soon. First, let's see if my neighbors would complain when I'm topless, and if they don't, who knows what would follow.

I laid my towel down on the grass, and went sitting on it. I took some tanning lotion and started to rub it over my skin. While I was doing this, I noticed that the curtains on the second floor of a neighboring home, just two houses away from ours, moved. And I just knew that the boy, that was living there, must be in his room and was watching me. I thought that he was a year younger than me, and I hadn't had too much contact with him. I had seen him sometimes, but he had another group of friends that he hanged out with, so from the exceptional 'hello', that was all that we had said to each other over the years.

Well, this was an opportunity for me that I didn't want to go to waist, and when it was time to rub the lotion all over my breasts, I spent way more time on rubbing in the lotion, making sure that he could see how I rubbed it in on my nipples, and making them very hard by doing this.

And when I had made sure the lotion was all over my front, I lay down on my back and thought about how he would have his eyes all over my body. And it made me feel aroused again.

I had been lying there for a few minutes, when I suddenly heard a boy's voice say, "Hello!"

For a moment, it had startled me, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that the boy that lived in that house that I mentioned before, was standing in our garden now and looking down on me.

"Hi," I said smiling.

He smiled back and said, "I hope you aren't mad with me, but I just wanted to meet you, My name is Geert."

"Hi, I'm Veerle," I said and sat upright on my towel, with my hands behind me while I rested on my elbows.

I looked him over and saw that he was about my height, already nicely tanned with black short hair and dark eyes. He was only wearing his swimming trunks, and I'm not sure, but I think he must already have a little blood rushing down and to that thing hanging between his legs, because the size of his penis in his trunks surprised me. It wasn't hard, but I sure hoped that it would be a little bigger than when he wasn't excited about seeing me. Because else his thing would be enormous if it got fully erect.

"Do you mind if I join you, I think it is more fun when you can sun with somebody else."

"Sure, no problem," I said. Nevertheless, I was sure that he just wanted to have a closer look at my body and nothing else. Well, I had no problem with that, and it would only make it easier for me when I needed to turn around. He could rub the lotion on my back, I thought.

He lay down on the grass next to me.

"Don't you need a towel?" I asked.

"Well, I forget to take one with me," he said.

Maybe he had thought that I would never say yes to his question. I can't be sure of course, but now that I had said yes, he sure wouldn't want to take the risk, by going away and to get a towel, that I would change my mind.

"Well, if you want, you can use a part of my towel," I said.

He looked at me with surprise in his eyes, but before he could say anything, I already had gotten up and had laid my towel across, so we both could lie the upper part of our bodies on the towel.

"I think you will find this more comfortable," I said. "I'm sure that the grass must have been itchy to your skin."

"Thanks," he said with a smile. However, I'm also sure that he loved that he could lie so close to me.

"Can I use a little of your sun lotion?" He asked when we sat down on the towel.

"Sure," I said and took the bottle and gave it to him.

I already had lain myself on the towel while he rubbed the lotion all over his body. When he was done with this, I could feel how he came lying down next to me. His hand wasn't far away from mine, and I could almost feel his body heat against mine body. Or, was I just imagining this?

While we were lying there, we started to talk with each other. I found out that he wasn't younger than me, he was the same age. I also found out that he also went to a private school like me, and that it was an all-boys school he went to. This was also the reason he hung out with another crowd of people. He had seen me a few times, but never when I was alone. That was the reason he never had talked to me, it seemed he was a little shy with others around, but not that shy that he couldn't talk with an almost naked girl when she was alone. He said that he spent most of his free time behind his PC. That was something that I also liked to do, whenever I wasn't running around doing all those naked dares. However, that last part, I didn't tell him. Maybe he had already heard some of my crazy things I had done, but I sure wasn't planning to just tell him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.