The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Tuesday, 8 August 2000 - Waiting for a Helping Hand — Day 2

Well, I'm back naked and tied between those two trees. It was a little colder today, and you could see it on my nipples, they had popped out and were waiting for some attention. Maybe it could help me a little, those nipples are easier fondled with when they are this profound.

This time, I had to wait much longer than yesterday, and at 8:21pm, I could see a guy walking up to me, he must have been around 25 years old, I think.

"If he doesn't try anything with me," I thought. "Then nobody will try to fuck me!"

He must have been 20 meters away from me, when he saw me standing there. And when he saw my pretty naked body, he started to smile. He changed his pace and came walking up to me very slowly. All the time looking me up and down. When I saw the look in her eyes, I felt a little rush going through my body. "He is hooked and sunk," I thought.

When he was almost upon me, I saw that he was looking around him, and then he stopped in front of the sign and started reading it: "Captured Beauty," he said out loud with a smile on his face. "Hmm, I wished, I had something like this at home."

Then he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I this some kind of art performance?"

I didn't answer him, and he just went on with, "Can't you say anything? ... Are you all alone here?"

He looked around him again, and I think because he couldn't see anyone around, that he decided to come a little closer to me, he then said, "Maybe I can make you talk!"

He was now standing very closely to me, and then I saw his hands move. He placed his warm hands on my hips. He moved them slowly over my body towards my breasts, all the time looking me straight in the eyes. I just kept quiet and just let him do whatever he wanted with me. Well, I hadn't won yet, he still had to open his pants and pull his cock out before I could do anything. It was the deal I had made with Illiana, it had to look like he was going to fuck me before I could do anything about it.

And then his hands reached my breasts. Maybe because I wasn't protesting, he thought it was fine, and then he started to squeeze and shake them.

"Not bad ... not bad at all," he said with a grin on his face. He now took my nipples between his thumb and index finger and started to play with them, so they became even bigger. He then started to pinch them and pull them towards him. Stretching my breasts out a little and then letting go of them to make them jump back to their normal position. He repeated this a few times, and I could feel that I was getting excited. I could feel that familiar tingle, and I knew my clit was jumping in action. It wouldn't be long now, or she would show up between my lips.

I saw him looking around him again, and then he said, "You are a quiet one, aren't you? Let's just check something out."

While his right hand kept on playing with my nipples, I could feel his other hand slowly going down my body towards my pussy. And then it happened, my clit showed up between my lips. So when he reached my pussy, he touched my clit, and he looked down and saw it sticking out.

"Hmm, what would happen if I played with that little button," he said to tease me. I just kept quiet and tried to show no emotion. However, in reality, I was getting very aroused, it took all my willpower to contain my moans and pleasure inside of me.

He kept on playing with my nipples and my clit for some time, until I couldn't hold it back anymore, and I started to moan from pleasure.

"So, you have a voice after all," he said. "Let's see if I can make it a little louder."

He kept on playing with my clit, and I could feel that I was getting very wet inside my pussy. Even when he was doing this without permission, he was very gentle with me, and I was enjoying it very much. I can only guess what the other must have been thinking at this point.

While I kept on moaning very softly, I noticed that my breathing was getting faster. He then started to move his finger down my slit, and then he pushed his middle finger inside my pussy and started to rub it. I'm sure that he could feel how wet I was, and then he said, "Jesus baby, you're hot!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.