The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Tuesday, 18 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 4

I had a nice surprise today. It seemed the parents had decided that they wanted to go to a nearby village and meet with some friends there. They told me that I could stay in the resort and have a day for my own.

When the family was gone, I looked up Loesje first. I wanted to have a look at the beach and wanted to see if she would join me there. However, they couldn't today, it seemed that the parents had a nice day planned for them in the spa today.

I wished them a fine day at the spa and then went on my own to the beach, I just wanted to explore the neighborhood a little outside the resort where I also could walk in the nude. And I was sure that I could find some girls and boys of my own age to hangout with at the beach.

When I reached the gate, the boy sitting there smiled at me, and said, "Going to the beach Miss."

"Yep," I said with a smile. "I'm alone today, so I want to check it out before I go there with the kids."

"Don't you take a towel with you?" He asked.

"No, I'm not that shy," I said with a crooked smile.

He just smiled back at me and said, "Well, have fun!"

I walked on and went into the forest. It was a strange feeling, I mean leaving the resort without clothes on.

In front of me, I could only see a trail going into the forest, and it turned slowly to the right. After only a short walk, I couldn't see anyone around me anymore. It was now just me, the trees and the animals living there.

It was nice walking in the forest, it was much cooler inside and the ground was a bit more sandy here than at home. I think I was half through the forest when I came on a crossing. I checked to the right and left, but I noticed that I was still alone in here.

So, I just walked on until I reached the edge of the forest. The path was now going on into an open field. It was a wide open grassy area, but you could see many people sitting on it. Probably, people that didn't like the sand too much, so they had here an area where they could be sunning and playing on a more comfortable underground.

When I walked on, I could see that some of them were looking at me, they didn't seem too surprised with me. However, I can tell you, I was more than surprised. I hadn't expected so a huge group of people around this area, and they were all wearing swimsuits. So, I was the only naked person around here. Not that I had a problem with it, but it sure felt very different than when I was walking in the nude around all those other naked people. Now I was feeling more like when I was at home and doing those crazy dares of me.

While I was walking on towards the nude beach, I was happy that all those people spent so much time with looking at me. For the first time on this vacation, I was getting excited again about being naked. It seemed that being around naked people didn't do anything for me, but being naked among clothed people, even in bathing suits was getting me turned on.

The next surprise I had, was that I saw that I needed to cross a road to get to the beach. And not only that, but I also saw that there was a lot of traffic on it. Now I got it, why that guy was so surprised that I didn't have a towel with me.

When I finally reached the edge of the street, I saw that the people driving by were looking at me. Some of the cars even slowed down a little, so they could have even a better look at me. Strangely enough nobody of them stopped completely to let me cross the street.

However, then a gentleman stopped for me, so I could cross the road, and while I started crossing it, I saw that the cars coming from the other side also stopped for me to let me through. When I walked in front of those cars, I thanked them for letting me cross the street. However, looking at their faces, I think it wasn't necessary to thank them. They were already glad they could have a better look at me this way.

When I reached the other side of the street, I saw that there was a path going between some bushes. I followed this path and walked straight up to the beach.

Now I saw a mixture of naked and clothed people around me. It seemed the beach was open for everyone, clothed and not clothed people. Even so, these people didn't look as intensely at me as the others. Notwithstanding, I still felt a little excited about all those clothed people around me.

Then I saw some of the guys that I had met on the pond yesterday. I walked up to them, and they welcomed me warmly in their group.

One of the girls looked at me and then said, "Where is your towel?"

"Towel?" I asked. I acted as if I was very surprised, but I sure knew why she asked me this.

"Yes, to cover up when you need to cross the road."

I smiled at her and said, "I didn't have a towel with me. I thought you could walk naked to the beach, so I did."

She looked a little shocked at me and said, "Do you mean, you just crossed the street in the nude?"

"Yes," I said, like it was the normal thing to do.

"Aren't you ashamed of doing that? I mean, sure we are nudists, but walking among so many clothed people around you, I would be embarrassed doing that."

"I'm not," I said. "They only looked at me, that's no problem for me."

In the way that the others looked at me, I could see that they thought I was a little crazy. However, I didn't care. I joined their group and we had a lovely time on the beach that day. We went for a swim and played some volleyball on the beach. We even got us some attention from the youth of the neighborhood. A group of six asked us to play against them. They all in swimsuits and we in our naked dress code. I was wondering why the others weren't embarrassed doing this, while they were embarrassed for crossing that road. So I said to the girl, that had asked me the question earlier, "You don't seem to be embarrassed now."

"Well, no," she said. "But it's different here, we are on the beach, and they are in swimsuits. It's not that they are completely clothed and watching us with leering eyes."

I smiled at her and said, "That boy there sure looks very interested in you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.