The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 23

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 16 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 2

I was awakened by a nagging sound that morning. The alarm clock from the resort had a disturbing sound, but it made sure that you were awake very quickly to shut that noise down.

I needed a little time to get fully awake and then went to the bathroom. Before taking my shower, I used the toilet first. When I was under the shower, I used my razor to make sure that I would be nicely shaven. It was also then that I thought about doing this every morning from this moment onwards, it would make sure that I was always hair free, and it would also make sure that I wouldn't end up with little red bumps on and around my pussy.

When I was done, I used the moisturizer on my mound and pussy to soothe the skin.

And then it was time to go to the family's bungalow. When I arrived there, I used the code they had given me and went inside.

The family was already awake, and I saw that Martha and Jeff were preparing to go out. When we walked over to the dining room, Sandy was walking between Martha and I. She made sure we wouldn't leave her alone by holding on our hands tightly.

After our breakfast, the family decided to go to the pool and have a little sunbathing session at the lounge chairs.

Danny, Sandy and I played in the pool for a while. And when some other kids joined us, I saw that Danny was making friends with a group of kids of his own age. In the pool, he had no problem with them being naked. However, when they went out off the pool, to have some fun somewhere else in the resort, I could see that Danny wasn't too comfortable with them being naked. Luckily, the other kids didn't mind that he was wearing swimming briefs. And who knows, maybe the other kids could convince him to lose it.

I stayed in the pool with Sandy and the other younger kids. While we were playing, I was joined by another girl with two little kids. The girl must have been around 20 years old, I think. She had long black hair and brown eyes. Breasts that were a bit bigger than mine and with also very prominent nipples. Her pussy was hidden behind a dark bush. The little kids were both girls, and it seemed they were twins. Both had blond hair and blue eyes. They joined the other little kids and the big girl joined me at the edge of the pool.

"Hi, I'm Loesje," she said to me.

"Hello," I replied. "I'm Veerle."

"I hope you don't mind me joining your kid's party," she said smiling.

"No problem with me," I said. "Are those your little sisters?"

"No, I'm their nanny, do you have a little sister among them?"

"Nope," I said. "I'm also a nanny." I pointed at Sandy while saying this.

"Nice," she said. "Maybe we can hangout together during our stay here. If I'm not mistaken, you are new to the resort?"

"Yes," I said. "We arrived yesterday."

"And when are you going home?"

"On the 28th."

"Sweet," she said. "That's also the day we are leaving."

Before we could say something else, we were attacked by the little kids. They were splashing water into our direction. And in return we joined them in their game.

For the rest of the day, we got to know each other better. It seemed that Sandy and the two girls had a good time together. So Loesje and I could have a nice talk with each other. And as often with other girls, she also asked me about my shaved pussy when we were lying on a lounge chair next to the pool. I had already seen that she had given me a strange look when we got out of the water. She seemed very surprised but intrigued with my naked vulva.

When we left each other in the evening, we had made plans for the next day. We would go to the pond and try to get a peddle boat there to have some fun on the water.

I was tired from all the swimming we had done today, so I went to bed early again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.