The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 22

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 15 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 1

Martha had called me on the Friday. She had told me that they would pick me up at 5am instead. It seemed that her husband wanted to make sure that we were on the road before the usual holiday traffic would start. He didn't want to get stuck in a traffic-jam.

So, I went early to bed the evening before and set my alarm clock for 4:30am. That would give me enough time to freshen up before they would arrive.

And when it went off, it was way too early for me. So, I did the only thing I could do, taking a very cold shower to wake up. And I can tell you, a cold shower, is the best thing to wake up.

My bag was already packed from the day before. I had decided to take a summer dress with me, a long t-shirt that came to about mid-thigh, two normal t-shirts and a short. Oh yes, and also a skirt that came to just above my knees. For my feet, I had packed my flip flops, and I would wear my sneakers in the morning with another short and t-shirt.

I also took my beauty bag with me, of course. It contained a brush, toothbrush and my shaving things. I was shaving every other day now, to keep it always very clean. However, this also helped to avoid any irritations of the skin. In the beginning, when I only shaved once a week, I had often little red bumps around my pussy. But now, my skin was very smooth and clean. And the moisturizer I used was also helping to avoid irritations of my skin.

When it was 5am, I was already waiting for them at the front window of our home. So when I saw the car stop in front of the house, I went out to meet them. The kids were both sitting in the back, and I joined them on the backseat. Sandy was glad to see me and gave me a hug while Danny just smiled at me. I said a good morning to both the parents. And then we started to drive to the resort. During our drive, me and the kids fell asleep on the backseat of the car. And lucky for us backseat drivers, we only woke up when we were almost there.

The father found a nice parking spot at almost the entrance of the resort. There was a high fence around the place, so nobody could look in on all us naked people in the resort. We grabbed all our things and then walked towards the reception building.

We walked through a gate and then had to follow a path to the left. The path had a big hedge along it, so you also couldn't look into the resort from here.

We walked into the building and walked up to the front desk to check in, the man standing there smiled at us and said, "Welcome. Can I help you?"

"Yes, we have a reservation under the name Martens," Jeff said.

The man looked us up in his computer and then said, "Ah yes, two bungalows I see."

"That's correct."

The man turned around and took two keys from the board behind him and then laid them on the counter with some pamphlets about the resort.

"Here you are sir," he said. "The bellboys will bring you to your bungalows. These pamphlets contain the rules for the resort and more information about the activities around the resort. I hope you will have a nice stay here!"

"Thank you," Jeff said. He took the pamphlets from the counter and gave me one.

The man behind the counter waved at two boys that were sitting nearby. They both were dressed in short pants, a t-shirt and sneakers. He took the keys from the counter and gave them one each.

The two boys turned towards use and one of them said, "Can I help you carry your things?"

"Thank you," the father said. Jeff gave him the bags of the kids, and I gave my own bag to the other guy, who also took the bag from Martha.

The two boys walked in front of us, and we just followed them. We walked out of the reception building at the other side of the entrance. In front of us was a big L-shaped building. I quickly looked at it, and saw that at the inside were standing a lot of tables and chairs. I thought that it would probably be the dining room for the resort.

We went to the right and followed them on a path that went between the other bungalows. The path we were walking on looked almost like sand that you find on the beaches, and it was also completely free of anything that could hurt our feet.

The bungalows itself looked very nice. They all had a little white fence around them and the bungalows itself stood in the middle. Around every bungalow, you had a grassy area and in front of them were some lounge chairs and a picnic table. It sure looked like the idea place for families, I thought.

We went to the back of the property, it seemed our bungalows were there. Left from my bungalow was a hedge. It was the hedge that went around the fishing pool and at the front of it was the building where you could hire or buy some fishing gear.

The bungalow in front of mine was those of the family and was bigger than mine. It seemed to have some extra bedrooms.

During our walk up to our bungalows, I hadn't seen any other person around. Well, it was still very early and most of them would still be sleeping, I thought.

After my bellboy had given Martha's bag back, her led me to the front door of my personal bungalow it seemed. He opened it for me and then we both got inside, and he showed me around.

When you walked inside, you came straight into the living room. You had a two person sofa facing the front of the building and the TV. In front of the sofa stood a little table and at both sides of the table also two one-person sofa's. To the right wall was a cabinet and a little fridge with beverages in it.

At the back of the room, you had two doors. The left door went into the bedroom and the right door went into the bathroom. The bedroom had a two person bed in it and a closet for your clothes with a dressing table next to it. The bathroom had a toilet, a sink and a bath with a shower head attached to it. Both rooms were also connected to each other, so you didn't need to go through the living room if you wanted to go to the bathroom.

It was a very comfortable bungalow and looked very nice. When the bellboy gave me the key to the bungalow, I thanked him and gave him same loose change that quickly had taken out of my bag. I sure was l that I had it with me, because I hadn't thought about it. Normally, when we are on holiday, my mother would take care of the tip for the bellboy and the other personnel.

When I was left alone, I sat down in a sofa and started to read the pamphlet.

Inside the property, they expected that everybody over the age of 16 had to undress in their bungalows before going out in the resort. You only could stay dressed if you planned to leave the resort and also kids under the age of 16 could wear swimming gear in the resort.

Breakfast, dinner and supper would be served in the dining room next to the entrance of the resort. Breakfast was served from 8am to 10am, dinner from 11:30am to 1:30pm and supper from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. On the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, they would organize a little disco from 9pm until 2am in the same building. In the disco, you could dress up or just go there naked. Both options were allowed.

They had two swimming pools in the resort. One for the kids and one for the adults, but kids that could swim could, of course, also use the adult swimming pool. And there was also a separate pool with several water slides. Around the pool area, you could also use the lounging chairs, people using those chairs could also use the bar service around there.

In the resort, they also had a spa. It was close to the swimming pools and in it, you had the usual facilities.

Then there was a big open pond where you could enjoy some water sports. Mostly, for rowboats and peddle boats that you could hire there. And at one side of the pond you could even do some windsurfing or water skiing on a special build construction for it.

They also had some tennis fields, basketball courts or even a mini soccer field in the resort. Clothing was optional on the fields, but wearing sneakers was mandatory. (To avoid foot injuries of course.)

And you also had a big park where you could do some summer games or just go if you wanted to sunbath in a more natural environment. From the pictures on the pamphlet, it seemed that they played with Frisbees there or even played some other games like volleyball or badminton.

And the last thing to mention, was that at the backside of the resort, you had a flower park and the gate out of the resort that led to the beach. It was allowed to walk in the nude to the beach through the forest. However, the last 500 meters would be in the complete open, and you had to follow the path up to the beach because you would be in an area not exclusively dedicated for nudist. So taking a towel with you, to cover up, was recommended but wasn't mandatory. The agreement with the local government was that nudist could us the path to the beach in the nude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.