Gifts of the Future
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Megan Richards and Jonnie North were destined to be together... as were all of the "chosen ones." They had been given "gifts" that they would need in order to fight the dark forces of the universe who were conspiring to destroy their world! And their children would be instrumental in helping to lead the world out of darkness...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The dark forces were getting even more desperate to stop the "chosen ones" from foiling their attempts to destroy the universe. They had set their own dark master plan in motion and it was progressing without them constantly having to manipulate the free will of some uncooperative humans. They had discovered enough dark human souls to carry on the plan for them ... they only had to pop in every once in a while to make an evil suggestion if the humans were unsure what to do...

So the dark forces turned the majority of their attention toward the one group of "chosen ones" who represented the biggest threat to their plan. But the only time the "chosen ones" were ever vulnerable to their influence was when they were close to death. And it took a lot of their power whenever they tried to cause harm to any of the "chosen ones" because they had to combat The Guardians in order to do so...

But The Guardians were spending the majority of their time watching over the last two generations of those "chosen ones" and were seemingly unconcerned with the first one. The dark forces saw a way to interfere that they hoped would send ripple effects down through the generations...


The year 1981 started off very badly for Lily Wilson...

As part of their medical internship at UCLA, she and Charlie Richards had been assigned a rotation in the Emergency Room on New Year's Eve. Just after midnight, they were contacted by a Rescue Squad and advised that they were coming in with victims from an auto accident. An older middle-aged couple had been struck; the woman was DOA and the man was in critical condition and not expected to survive.

Lily's nerves tingled when she remembered a phone call she'd received from Barbie Seldon earlier that day after she'd been unable to reach Lily's parents...

Lily and Charlie were waiting with a couple of the attending physicians when the first ambulance arrived. She nearly went into hysterics when she saw it was her father. Barbie's dream had become her nightmare. "Oh, my God! Daddy!! Where's Mama?!!" she cried as she grabbed his hand and hurried alongside as they wheeled him into an examination room.

He grasped desperately onto his daughter's hand as he spoke brokenly. "Ohhh, Lily ... my beautiful spring Lily ... it's not good, baby. I couldn't get your Mama to talk to me ... after the crash. I tried to avoid it ... but the other car still came at us and smashed right into us ... the impact threw your mother onto me. I held her in my arms ... and kept talking to her until police and the ambulances arrived ... but she never responded. I'm so afraid she's gone..." he grated hoarsely as he started to cry.

"Daddy ... please!!! Don't think like that!" she pleaded desperately as tears filled her eyes. She was trying to calm her father when Charlie laid his left hand on her father's chest and closed his eyes for a few moments. He frowned and then looked straight into her eyes and shook his head gravely. She wanted to go into hysterics ... her father wasn't going to make it.

The ambulance transporting her mother arrived a few minutes later. The crew had already pronounced her dead at the scene but her father had refused to let them take him until they promised to try to revive his wife.

It didn't work ... Maria Wilson was killed when her neck had been snapped at the moment of impact. Her last thought when she saw the headlights coming right at her had been that if she was going to die, she hoped it would be in the arms of the man she loved as she turned toward her husband at the last second...

Larry Wilson asked his daughter if her mother had survived, but he already knew the answer. "I'm so sorry, my Lily ... but I can't make it without your mother. I love you, but she was my life!" Then he looked at Charlie, "You take care of my Lily, young man ... Love her the way I love my Maria..." he whispered before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.


Charlie and Lily were given a week off to take care of personal matters. Lily was in shock, operating on automatic pilot as Charlie and his family and Rick and Dawn Estevez helped her with the funeral arrangements for her parents. Lily thought how ironic it was that she was just a little older than her mother had been when she'd lost her parents in an auto accident.

That had been the night Maria had fallen in love with Larry when he and Rick had been the officers assigned to inform her that her parents had been killed. Lily still recalled the strange expression on her mother's face when she'd told her the sad story of that night, three years before the night Lily had been conceived. Her mother had looked so lost ... and yet hopeful at the same time when she'd described how safe she'd felt in her future husband's arms even as she'd realized that she was all alone in the world...

It had taken Maria three years to work up the courage to try to make Larry see that they were meant for each other. She had known it the moment he'd taken her in his arms ... she'd always been able to tell by just a touch if a person was trustworthy or not ... and Lily had inherited her mother's "gift." Maria had been confused by Larry's womanizing ways when she'd followed him from time to time during those years ... he never "dated" women ... he and Rick had only wanted them for sex.

She didn't learn until Larry tracked her down nearly nine months after their one night of passion when she'd shared herself with him and Rick that he was simply afraid of having his heart broken the way his mother had broken his father's heart. But when he'd witnessed the love between Rick and Dawn Estevez the night Rick shared Dawn with him just to fulfill a fantasy for her, he'd realized that true love was possible...

Maria Delgado had been all alone in trying to deal with the aftermath of her parents' deaths, but Lily Wilson was surrounded by her father's family and friends ... people she'd also considered family all of her life. But the only person who really mattered was Charlie ... he was her rock. He never strayed from her side during those first days, holding her as she cried herself to sleep each night and during the funeral service on Saturday morning, January 3, 1981.

That day, during the gathering after the funeral at the Wilson's home in Brentwood Heights, Lily took Charlie aside. "I don't want to wait any longer ... marry me now ... please?!!"

He put his hands on her face and stared into her ocean blue eyes swimming with tears. "Are you sure, Lily? I don't want you to feel you have to do this just because you're afraid of losing me. I'll always be here for you ... whether you marry me or not! I love you, Lily ... you know I've always wanted you to be my wife, but you're the one who wanted to wait until we were through med school because you were afraid we wouldn't be able to handle the pressures and that it would tear us apart! If you marry me, I'm not going to let you go ... ever!!! So you'd better be sure this is what you really want!" he stated earnestly.

When Lily nodded and threw herself against him, Charlie held her tightly for a moment, silently thanking the heavens for finally making Lily realize that she'd only been postponing the inevitable! She'd heard too many horror stories from doctors and other med students who'd talked about how their hectic lives had torn their marriages apart. Charlie had tried to make her see that those others had obviously not found and married their soul mates ... if they had, they'd still be married no matter how hectic their lives were!

He and Lily had been living together in a small apartment since they'd started med school ... they might as well have been married ... and they were still together and in love! Lily had realized that Charlie was right ... in their hearts and minds, they were already married and she was finally ready to make it legal!

A little while later, Brad Seldon was flying himself and Megan North with Charlie and Lily to Las Vegas. By seven o'clock, they were all on their way back to L.A., Brad and Megan having served as witnesses to her twin half-brother's marriage to his high school sweetheart. Charlie and Lily spent their wedding night in her parents' home ... which was now their home ... in the bed they'd first shared together.

But this time, there was no urgency to their lovemaking. They were not worried about anyone catching them together or rushing through it because there was studying that needed to be done. Charlie took his time exploring Lily's body ... kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulders as he worked his way down to her lovely breasts.

He lingered for long moments, caressing her full, firm breasts, laving his tongue on her large brown nipples before sucking them into his mouth as she writhed and moaned in pleasure, clutching his head with her hands. Charlie's cock throbbed as he felt and listened to how Lily was responding to his touch. Never before during their frenzied couplings had she responded to him so ardently.

His right hand moved down her body to slide between her legs and stroke her wet flesh. Her hips had been undulating and he knew she was dying to have him inside her. But he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could that night ... to make her forget her sadness for a while. She was his wife now ... and he wanted to give her whatever she needed ... he'd promised her father that long ago.

He lifted his head and watched her as he stroked his fingers inside her, loving the expression of pure pleasure on her face as she writhed and moaned beside him. Then he slid his fingers up to circle her engorged clit making her hips writhe even more. She bucked and cried out, clutching at his head again when he leaned down and drew her right nipple into his mouth and laved it with his tongue.

Charlie continued to stroke Lily through her orgasm, moaning softly at how sexy and erotic she was. He found it hard to believe that he'd been having sex with her for the past six years and every time still felt like it was the first time for him! He would never tire of caressing her curvy, womanly body and staring into her deep ocean blue eyes as he made love to her.

Her father had been wrong ... she was even more beautiful than a spring lily! There was nothing in the world more beautiful than she ... other than the magic they created when they were joined together. Charlie moved over top of his wife and stared into her eyes when she opened them as she reached down to place his cock at her entrance, lifting her legs to take him deeply as he slowly slid inside her...

They both moaned as they felt his long, hard shaft filling her hot, wet body. This was a luxury they'd rarely experienced; most of their harried sessions were nothing but quick tension-relieving sex. Charlie wrapped his arms up under Lily and held her tightly as he kept stroking slowly and deeply inside her.

Lily had her arms wrapped around his shoulders with her hands dug into his thick, brown hair and her thighs were spread wide. Her back arched in pleasure every time she felt his long, steely shaft inching inside her ... it seemed to take forever before she would feel their mounds rubbing together again as he slowly buried himself to the hilt. She moaned loudly when he rotated his hips, rubbing the head of his cock deep inside her.

It never ceased to amaze her how quickly he could make her come just by pounding his cock into her! He was able to stimulate a place inside her that quickly gave her the most amazing orgasms! She had tried to keep count one time during one of their fifteen-minute quickies to see how many times she came ... she lost count after the fourth one! But Charlie had laughingly told her when she regained her senses that she'd come at least three more times ... with his encouragement!

She'd joked with him early on, saying she felt guilty at times that she was able to come more than he could! But Charlie had just laughed and hugged her as he told her that he loved doing that for her and watching her as she came! He said he got more pleasure from watching and listening to her than he did from his own orgasms!

And she began to believe him when he started talking to her as she climaxed... "Ahhhh fuck, Lily! Your pussy feels so good squeezin' my dick, baby!!! Yeah ... keep comin', baby!!! Oh baby ... you're so goddamn gorgeous and that feels so fuckin' good!!!"

Her childhood sweetheart that she'd seduced when they were just seventeen ... her "gifted doctor" with the heart of gold ... had turned into a fucking hot sexy man by the time he was twenty!!! And ever since he'd noticed how explosive her orgasms were whenever he talked dirty to her, he'd done it every chance he got ... when they knew no one was around ... she tended to scream from the pleasure!

But this was not a night for that ... Charlie knew Lily needed to feel the connection of their souls. She'd lost the only two people in the world that were most directly connected to her by flesh and he had to show her that the connection of their souls was just as tangible...

He fully encircled her in his arms and kept his cock buried deep inside her. "Feel how connected we are, Lily..." he whispered next to her ear. "Wrap your legs around me, my love, and imprint this sensation in your heart and mind. We are one, Lily ... I'm holding you so tightly that your body feels like it's a part of mine! Can you feel it, my love?"

"Yes, Charlie ... I do!" she whispered hoarsely as tears filled her eyes.

He lifted his head to stare into the shimmering blue depths of her eyes with his lips brushing hers as he began to move inside her again. In less than a minute, Lily was moaning as her body writhed against his even as she clung tightly to him while her pussy throbbed on his cock. Charlie dragged his lips from hers to lift his head and watch as he continued to stab into her hard. If he could keep her coming, it would trigger an amazing orgasm for him as well ... and he could feel one building quickly.

"Now feel the connection of our souls..." He groaned as he parted her lips and stroked her tongue with his, thrusting hard and deep as his cock throbbed, shooting pulse after pulse of his seed inside her.

She moaned with him as she felt his hot semen filling her. Lily felt a sudden longing to have Charlie's baby. The time she'd spent recently watching little Jonathan and holding the babies Tommy and J.J. had made her yearn for motherhood! She'd figure out later how to juggle motherhood and med school...

When Charlie finally released her lips as his orgasm ended, he leaned his forehead against hers, his ragged breaths mingling with hers. "I want to have your baby!" she gasped as she suddenly remembered that she was in the fertile cycle of her period.

Charlie wasn't sure he'd heard her correctly as he lifted his head and stared into her eyes. He panted at her, "What did you say, Lily?"

She took a deep breath and repeated slowly, "I ... want ... to have ... your baby!"

Charlie couldn't stop the grin that lit his face, but then he frowned in confusion. "You mean now?!!" He grinned again when she nodded. "Really?!! You're absolutely sure?!!" he asked excitedly as she continued to nod. His grin turned sexy as he asked, "When will you be fertile?"

She grinned just as sexily as she brought her hand down to trace her finger on the dimple in his right cheek that she'd always loved to see. "Right now!" she purred as she slid her hand to the back of his head again and pulled him down to kiss him.

They spent the rest of the night making love, feeling their souls connect every time they came together as they both fervently wished for Lily to conceive. When they'd finally exhausted themselves, they lay on their sides with Lily's back nestled against the front of Charlie's body, his left arm encircling her protectively.

As Lily was drifting off to sleep she murmured, "I hope you gave me a baby tonight..."

Charlie's hand drifted down and pressed against her soft, flat abdomen just below her navel for a moment as he closed his eyes. A gentle smile slowly curved his lips...


Rick and Rickie Estevez were disturbed by the information they found out when they checked into the investigation of the accident that had killed Larry and Maria Wilson. According to the evidence at the scene, it was no accident.

Rick did not want to have to tell Lily that her parents had been murdered, but he had to question her and find out if she knew of any reason why anyone would want them dead. He showed up at the Wilson home around lunchtime on the Wednesday after the funeral and knocked on the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.