Gifts of the Future
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan Richards and Jonnie North were destined to be together... as were all of the "chosen ones." They had been given "gifts" that they would need in order to fight the dark forces of the universe who were conspiring to destroy their world! And their children would be instrumental in helping to lead the world out of darkness...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The Supreme Power of the universe was making sure the final phase of the last hope for humans to finally realize their full evolutionary potential was set in motion the night of December 24, 1977. Only those humans who were "pure of heart" and "strong of mind" had been given "gifts" that would strengthen as they were passed to each generation. And those "gifts" would be necessary in order to combat the dark forces of the universe that were threatening the future of their world...

The Guardians had been doing everything possible to keep the dark forces unaware of what the Supreme Power was up to. But somehow the dark forces had rooted out a particular group of "chosen ones" who were crucial to the plan and they'd been doing everything in their power to tear apart or eliminate those who were most important. But The Guardians had been keeping watch over them and they were confident the "chosen ones" would one day prevail over the dark forces...


Jonnie North carried his bride Megan over the threshold of their new condo in Santa Monica and straight back to their bedroom that had been prepared especially for that night. The curtains on the sliding glass door that led out to their private balcony overlooking the beach and the ocean were open and soft moonlight illuminated the room. Jonnie kissed his wife for a moment before he set her down and then moved around the room lighting candles until they were bathed in a golden glow.

He stood several feet away from her and watched her eyes fill with desire as he slowly undressed himself down to the sexy black underwear that he'd bought just for her. The tight briefs could barely contain his huge, stiff cock ... He felt a jolt of something akin to electricity sizzle through his body when Megan closed her eyes and moaned sexily, her head falling back a little after she'd stared at his crotch.

Jonnie moved to her and stared down at her face, watching her lush, parted lips move as she panted excitedly. Then her deep-set hazel eyes slit open and she watched him through her lashes when he put his hands around her back to lower the zipper of her gown. He lifted her long golden brown curls with his left hand as his right one worked it slowly down to her hips, then he gently pulled the sleeves and bodice of her gown down her arms and away from her body and helped her step out of it.

He stood back for a moment and admired the sexy white lingerie that Megan told him her mother had bought for her to wear under her wedding dress. A strapless white bustier with little bikini panties and a lacy white garter belt and stockings ... and she still had on her white satin high heeled shoes.

Jonnie had seen plenty of tall, skinny, leggy models dressed ... or rather "undressed" ... that way. But none of them had ever made his knees suddenly feel weak because of a fire raging in his gut and groin from the need to possess their body the way he did Megan's!!! In fact, no other girl had ever made Jonnie react with such desire and raw lust...

She was so beautiful and sexy ... not even the angry-looking red streak of the scar running across the right side of her chest could detract from his desire for her. It only served to remind him how much she loved him ... and how close he'd come to losing her.

His eyes suddenly filled with tears at that realization, but not even his tears could dampen the fire burning inside him. A fire that was driving him to finally take the girl he'd loved all his life and make her his woman by claiming her body with his as a man ... her man ... by making love to her as her husband ... what he'd been dreaming of his whole life.

Jonnie could scarcely breath from the strong emotions filling his chest and his gut and from the aching of his cock. He wanted Megan so badly but fear of losing control made him hesitate and he just stood staring at her as a couple of tears slid down his cheeks. He watched as she moved in front of him, wincing slightly as she lifted her hands to his cheeks to wipe the tears away and then kissed him gently, her soft lips gradually easing his fear.

Then she stepped back and turned around as she said softly, "You're going to have to help me with the bustier ... Mama had to help me put it on because my chest and shoulder are still too sore. So ... would you mind?" she asked as she twisted slightly to look over her shoulder at him with an innocently sexy expression.

Jonnie's gut tightened and his groin sizzled. With the baby's breath still adorning her hair and the look on her face as she stared at him, she looked like she was only about 15 years old ... the age they'd been when his dreams of her had turned from innocent, romantic visions of love to ragingly torrid scenes of lust and desire! He growled softly as he reached down and undid the hooks of the bustier.

Then he surprised both of them when he suddenly reached around with his hands, ripping the bustier away from her and hauling her body back against his when his hands grabbed her breasts as his growl turned feral. He continued to knead her breasts firmly as he pressed their bodies together, still growling like an animal as he nipped at her neck and she gasped and moaned while writhing against him.

Megan's initial gasp had been from slight pain as he pushed her breasts upward while gripping them, but her body's instantaneous reaction to his sudden display of lust made the pain all but disappear. Jonnie was squeezing her breasts and rubbing his palms on her nipples causing them to harden, begging for more attention. And she nearly collapsed when he gave them what they were begging for...

Jonnie's growl turned to a deep groan as he softened his grip to brush his fingertips over the stiff peaks of her nipples and then squeezed and gently pulled on them until he felt Megan sagging against him. He released her breasts, bent down and picked her up and carried her over to the bed ... their bed ... where he was about to claim her as his wife...

He paused to remove her shoes while she undid the straps of the garter belt and removed it, then he peeled the stockings down her legs and then finally her panties. He froze on his knees between her bent, spread legs as his eyes traveled from her face down to her wet curls. She was as anxious for him to take her as he was...

His eyes traveled back up to her face and he watched her desire deepen as he pushed his black briefs from his hips and ass and removed them. Then he crawled over top of his soul mate and watched in awe as her eyes told him that she was as awed as he at the amazing sensation of his cock filling her so completely. "Oh, my God, Jonnie!!!" she breathed raggedly when he started moving inside her.

Jonnie couldn't get over how tight and slick she was around his thick shaft. He felt a slight pang as he suddenly remembered that Megan was not a virgin. She'd given herself to Brad over two years earlier ... before any of them had known he was her half-brother. But she'd not been with anyone else since ... so she was close enough to a virgin bride for him. He was almost glad that Brad had done the honor ... since Jonnie would probably have caused Megan quite a bit of pain the first time, as huge as he was...

Megan couldn't stop from lifting her legs, wanting to feel him as deeply inside her as possible. When he encircled her with his arms and pressed their bodies tightly together as he kept thrusting slowly and deeply, her moans of pleasure grew hoarse as deep emotions clutched at her chest and tightened her throat as tears filled her eyes.

When her husband lifted his head to look down at her, she saw tears swimming in his deep aqua eyes as well. They both whimpered softly as he dove down to claim her mouth and kiss her passionately as his thrusts grew faster and deeper. Their mouths slid apart to kiss across each other's cheeks and they could both feel the wetness and taste the saltiness of their tears.

The right sides of their faces were plastered together as Jonnie began to take Megan hard ... wanting to drive his cock so deeply into her that he would feel as if he was leaving a part of himself inside her. Which, of course, he did as soon as he felt her flesh clench on his as she screamed, causing him to yell and freeze buried deep inside her until the throbbing of her flesh had him pumping a massive load of his seed inside her.

He hadn't had an orgasm in over a month ... since the night before Thanksgiving when he and Megan had last stroked each other off. And this orgasm was nothing like he'd ever experienced with her before ... it was so explosive both physically and emotionally that he couldn't do anything but gasp raggedly through his tight throat as tears streamed from his eyes.

When their bodies finally stopped jerking from the force of their climaxes, Jonnie lifted his head to stare down at his wife and saw that she was just as blown away by their lovemaking. Her eyeliner and mascara were leaving streaks under her eyes and down her temples where her tears were washing them away ... but she'd never looked more beautiful to him than at that moment.

He lay his forehead against hers as they struggled to control their lungs, their hot breaths mingling. Their panting slowed to the point where they could breath through their noses again so they could join their mouths in the most deeply passionate and tender kiss they'd ever shared. A kiss that instantly told them they finally knew everything they'd ever needed to know ... there were no more doubts and there never would be again...

They were meant for each other ... something greater than themselves had made sure that they would realize this and commit to each other for some reason. But both of them were still unsure of what that reason might be ... until right around midnight just as they were making love again and they both exploded with even more intense orgasms.

Jonnie was praying for his most fervent wish and Megan felt compelled to tell him what she wanted but was afraid he'd want to put off for a while. "OH GOD, JONNIE!!! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY! GIVE ME YOUR SEED AND MAKE ME PREGNANT!!!"

Jonnie yelled loudly as he drove deep inside his wife and stayed still, feeling her body squeeze his cock, milking a little more of his seed from him as he groaned softly, "Take it, baby!!! Take as much as you can ... I want you pregnant, Meg ... I want to watch my baby grow inside you! I want a son, Megan ... please try to give me a son," he whispered softly as he collapsed on top of her.

Jonnie needn't have worried ... destiny had already determined that. He would be their only child ... Jonathan Christopher North, III ... and they'd call him ... Jonathan.


Also around midnight on Christmas Eve 1977 at the Seldon residence in Brentwood, Brad and Barbie were in the middle of a torrid lovemaking session. Brad had spent nearly an hour pleasuring Barbie with his hands and mouth until she'd begged him to make love to her.

Barbie had been wishing for months that something would go wrong with those damn birth control pills she was taking so she would "accidentally" get pregnant. She couldn't stand the thought that she had another year and a half to wait before Brad would graduate from the Air Force Academy ... she wanted to be his wife, even though they would still be separated a lot of the time until then. If she could wind up pregnant, it would be the excuse she'd need to get him to marry her sooner ... even if it had to be kept secret ... she didn't care!

But she couldn't do that to him ... a dream she'd shared with him recently had only reinforced his belief that he was doing what he was meant to do...

Brad was staring down at Barbie and marveling again over how beautiful she was, and even more so while he was making love to her. Her dark Bambi eyes glowed with love for him and her long, dark hair was fanned out over his pillow, feeling like strands of silk as he brushed his fingers over it. Then he put his hand to her cheek and ran his thumb over her lush lips, smiling when she pursed them, kissing his thumb softly.

Then he closed his light hazel eyes and moaned when she parted her lips and ran the tip of her tongue up the rough flesh, noting how surprisingly erotic it felt when a tingle traveled straight from his thumb to his groin. He could feel an orgasm building and it triggered a longing that he'd been feeling ever since they'd reconciled back in May. Every time he looked into her eyes, he'd seen a longing in hers as well and he wondered if she was longing for the same thing as he...

He wanted to marry her now ... but he COULDN'T ... legally ... until he graduated from The Academy, and he'd known that going in. He knew how hard it was for her to be separated from him for so long during the academic terms ... it was hard for him, too! But he knew in his soul that he was destined to be in the Air Force and part of the space program one day ... as sure as he knew Barbie was meant to be his wife ... and the mother of his son.

She'd told him about a dream she'd had recently ... one in which she'd seen their group of friends and siblings ... her and Brad, Megan and Jonnie, Charlie and Lily, and even Brad's sister Didi and Barbie's brother Rickie with a couple of Brad's friends from The Academy, Jay and Karen ... several years in the future ... and all of them with children.

But there was something strange about her dream ... Barbie said she'd gotten the feeling when she woke up, that the dream was showing her something very important but she had no idea what. She had no real idea what was going on ... it had been like watching an old home movie with no sound. She could see the adults talking and the children looked like they were laughing and playing, but it was silent. The only significant thing she had remembered from the dream was that Brad was in uniform...

Brad looked down at Barbie again as his mind drifted back to what they were sharing at the moment and he saw the slight sadness and longing still in her eyes. He bent down and kissed her briefly as he kept stroking slowly inside her body.

He caressed her cheek with his hand as he said tenderly, "Just because we have to wait another eighteen months before we can stand in front of a minister and get a piece of paper saying that the state declares us legally wed and we can actually live together does not mean anything. In my heart and mind, you are already my wife! I love you Barbara Maria Estevez-Seldon ... I meant those vows we mouthed with Jonnie and Megan earlier this evening ... except I disagree with one statement..."

When she frowned in confusion, he continued, his voice growing ever more tender and passionate as his body sought to prove his earnest belief in what he was about to tell her. He was pulling back slowly as he said, "Those wedding vows ended with the words 'until death us do part'..." Brad suddenly thrust back inside Barbie with passionate intensity, grunting softly as she moaned deeply, her body arching in pleasure as he ground his cock inside her for a moment.

As he started to slowly pull back from inside her again, he waited until her eyes slit open to say what he needed her to believe. "I won't have that statement in our vows, Barbie ... because I will love you even beyond death ... I believe in an existence beyond what we know and you and I will be together forever when we've left this world! Tell me you believe that as well..." he whispered hoarsely, tears welling in his eyes as he slowly filled her body with his cock again.

Barbie nodded solemnly as her breathing became ragged from strong emotions that were choking her; Brad had said exactly what she'd needed to hear to get her through the next year and a half. She had always believed in the existence of a "heaven" in some form ... and that people who truly loved each other would also be together after their lives here were ended.

Her parents were also convinced that heaven could exist right here on earth when two people loved each other as much as they did ... and Barbie was beginning to believe they were right. Even when she was growing up and she knew Brad didn't yet feel the same way she did, he still had the capability to make her feel like she'd died and gone to heaven just by smiling at her.

And she'd felt like she was floating in the heavens with him when they'd spent so many nights together in their teens staring at the stars with him excitedly talking about his dreams of becoming an astronaut. Brad was sure the key to proving to all the angry people and races of their planet that they needed wake up and see how petty their hatred for anyone who was different or didn't think the way they did was to prove how insignificant this world was in terms of the vastness of the universe.

He'd always said that if people really believed in a Supreme Power that had created this world, then why couldn't they also see that He was The Creator of the entire universe and was bound to have created other worlds besides this one! He believed there were thousands of other worlds and that The Creator was sitting back to see if mortals ... that had been made in His image ... had the capability to discover for themselves the secrets to the universe and eventually evolve into beings as intelligent, benevolent and powerful as The Creator himself...

And that it must pain Him greatly to be watching what was happening on this planet even after He'd tried to teach humans nearly two thousand years ago, the very basics of that which they needed to know in order to live and thrive in peace on this world until they reached His level of evolution. Brad refused to believe that The Creator would completely abandon this world ... he was sure He would eventually step in again and try to do SOMETHING else that would convince the angry majority it was time to see the light before they brought about the Armageddon that the ancient prophets had said was inevitable...

Barbie had cried the night Brad first explained his beliefs to her, and she'd told him it was the first time she'd ever felt like she understood what real "truth" was. Everything he'd told her made perfect sense to her ... every ill there was in the world could be fixed if everyone could see that "truth" ... She had hoped telling him that would finally make him see they belonged together ... until he'd told her that he and Megan talked about it all the time and they'd always believed the same.

When Brad had finally realized Barbie was meant to be his soul mate and had claimed her body as his, he'd been taking her to heaven every time he touched her ... kissed her ... loved her. And she wanted to be his heaven ... she prayed that he could lose himself to his feelings for her and that he was floating among the stars with her ... searching for their own piece of heaven on earth.

Barbie wrapped herself around Brad as he molded her body to his with his strong arms and started stroking inside her with passionate intensity as he whispered in her ear. "I love you, my wife! Come with me, Barbie ... soar into heaven with me, my love! I won't be able to take you with me to the stars, but I so want to take you to heaven with me! I'll always be with you, my love ... even when you can't see me, I'm always with you! Oh God, Barbie ... I love you ... Aaaahhhhh!!!" he moaned hoarsely.

Barbie burst into simultaneous moans and sobs as she climaxed both physically and emotionally. She felt as if Brad had been reading her heart and mind as well as he was reading her body because he also came at the same moment she did. Everything he'd whispered to her had just reflected every thought and memory that had drifted through her mind in the last few minutes while they were making love. She briefly wondered if his ability to read Megan's thoughts had suddenly transferred over to her...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.