Gifts of the Future - Cover

Gifts of the Future

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Megan Richards and Jonnie North were destined to be together... as were all of the "chosen ones." They had been given "gifts" that they would need in order to fight the dark forces of the universe who were conspiring to destroy their world! And their children would be instrumental in helping to lead the world out of darkness...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

At the beginning of August 2001, Tommy Seldon woke up one night in a sweat. He was panting from the images of another horrible nightmare ... then he jerked when he heard a woman screaming. It was coming from the other side of his bedroom wall in the apartment he was sharing with Jonathan, Nuri and J.J. It was coming from the apartment next door...

He jumped from his bed wearing nothing but his boxers and raced out of the apartment to their neighbors' door ... hoping nothing was happening to HER ... He didn't even know her name ... he'd wanted to meet her but he still felt so shy at times. His cousin Sophia Estevez had stayed close to him all through the years, constantly trying to boost his self-confidence where girls were concerned. But he hadn't really needed that confidence until he was able to find HER ... the one who'd been watching his nightmares with him as they unfolded...

When he had learned that his dreams were showing him tragic future events and he was never able to figure out how to prevent them, it had been a major blow to his confidence in his ability to keep those he loved safe. He could see the future and he could move objects with his mind, but he couldn't stop shuttles from blowing up or planes from crashing, nor control the laws or the forces of nature...

His nightmare was temporarily forgotten as he pounded on the neighbors' door and yelled, "HEY!!! IS EVERYTHING OK IN THERE?!! I COULD HEAR SCREAMING ... ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!!" He stopped pounding and listened for a moment ... the screaming had stopped. He called again, "Hey ... could you at least let me know if you're OK?"

A moment later, the door cracked open with the safety chain attached. A deep green almond-shaped eye stared widely at him from half of a pale face. It was her ... he'd know that eye anywhere ... it blinked at him nervously.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry if I frightened you ... but you scared me first. I could hear you screaming ... or someone screaming. Was that you?" he asked, suddenly feeling foolish that he'd automatically assumed it was her when she had two other roommates. He could see she was nodding her head, then she spoke softly with no trace of an accent.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up ... I had an awful nightmare! They're just so real sometimes..." The green eye squeezed shut for a moment as the accompanying black eyebrow furrowed over it.

Tommy took another heavy breath and murmured, "Yeah ... I know what you mean. You didn't wake me up, by the way ... I'd just had my own bad dream! And mine always turn out really bad..." His eyes grew distant for a moment as he recalled the horrid images that had awoken him.

Then his eyes refocused when the door suddenly shut. He was about to walk away when he heard the safety chain being fumbled with and then the door was flung open. He was staring at his beautiful new neighbor who looked to be of Asian descent ... he'd guessed her to be Japanese.

He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering down her slim body clad only in a white satin camisole and loose shorts. The dark nipples of her firm, full breasts were clearly visible poking through the thin material and her long, shapely legs seemed to go on forever...

His wide eyes snapped up to her face when she whispered, "It's you ... isn't it?!! You're the one who's been sharing my nightmares!"

"Excuse me?!!" he exclaimed quietly as she stared expectantly at him. "I ... I ... don't believe I heard you right. Did you ... just say that ... I've been sharing your nightmares?!!" He tried to act confused, not wanting to reveal something that might scare her away...

She gasped and looked very nervous, shaking her hands as she exclaimed quietly, "Oh shit! Just forget I said anything!!! As you can see, I'm fine! Sorry to disturb you! Good night!" She started to shut the door as she mumbled, "I'm always opening my big mouth..."

Tommy blocked the door from closing as he said quickly, "No ... wait!!! Am I to understand that you've seen me in dreams that came true, too?!!" She looked up at him wide-eyed again and then slowly nodded her head. "What was it you saw tonight?" he asked, wanting confirmation that it was she...

She took a deep breath. "I saw planes crashing ... into the..."

"World Trade Center ... the Pentagon ... and the Capitol..." Their eyes rounded further as they finished the statement together.

She opened the door and held her hand toward him. "My name is Kira ... and I think we need to talk ... but not here," she said nervously as she glanced back into her apartment. "My roommates don't know anything about this and I don't want them to!"

Tommy took her hand and led her to his apartment.

Kira Tamaki glanced around nervously when her neighbor opened the door to his apartment and she saw three other very good-looking, half-naked men sitting around. She'd seen all four of them coming and going at different times of the day.

One of them smiled warmly and she instantly felt at ease from the way his deep aqua eyes pierced into her ... it was as if she could very clearly feel that their intentions were nothing but honorable. She had nothing to fear from them ... even though they eyed her body appreciatively! But she could hardly blame them ... they were young, healthy males and she was very scantily clad!

She laughed with them and blushed prettily when aqua eyes said, "Damn, Tommy! The next time I'm in the mood for female companionship in the middle of the night, I'll send you out to find someone for me ... you've got great taste!"

Tommy called over his shoulder as he led her from the living room to his bedroom. "Well ... thanks for the compliment ... but I didn't bring her here for 'female companionship!' I heard her scream and I was trying to rescue her!" He quickly slipped into a pair of shorts, hoping she hadn't noticed the tent forming in the front of his boxers!

Kira frowned slightly and was startled to realize she was disappointed when her "rescuer" stated that he wasn't interested in her for "companionship" ... she'd known what they meant! She'd caught him looking at her several times after she'd moved in, but he'd always turned away nervously before she'd had a chance to smile at him and let him know she recognized him from her dreams and found him attractive...

Hell ... he was more than just attractive! He was a smokin' hot babe magnet ... but he sure as hell didn't act like one!!! His body was buffed to the max with a sexy mat of hair on his chest. He had such a manly face ... so chiseled and rugged-looking ... with large, expressive brownish green eyes. The only thing she could've wished for was that he had a mustache ... she'd had a thing for rugged-looking men with mustaches ever since she'd seen an old picture of her great aunt's husband...

He handed her one of his dress shirts to put on and then led her back out to the living room. "Guys ... this is Kira..." He paused and looked at her. "You didn't tell me your last name." She told them and he continued with the introductions.

She knew they were all attending UCLA ... the two older guys, who were introduced as Jonathan North and Nuri Madani, were graduate students and Tommy said he and J.J. Hanson were rising seniors. Kira looked up at him and frowned as she chuckled and said teasingly, "You didn't tell me YOUR name!"

He shook his head in embarrassment and muttered, "Oh, man ... I'm such a moron sometimes! I'm Tommy Seldon."

Kira frowned slightly ... his name even sounded familiar. She let it go when Tommy told the other guys that they'd both been having the same dreams. Obviously his friends knew all about his "gift" and it didn't bother them. She, on the other hand, had been urged by her parents all of her life never to tell anyone about her dreams...

She learned that all of them had "gifts" that they didn't share with everyone, but Jonathan had seen into her soul and knew she was like them so they revealed their secrets. Tommy asked her if she was thirsty; Kira nodded and then watched in amazement when he stared at a glass of water on the kitchen counter ... it lifted and floated across the room and into her hands!

She was a little skeptical when Jonathan said he could influence people's minds and actions. Then she felt a gentle nudge to pour the glass of water on herself but it went away as he chuckled just before she did it! Kira looked at Jonathan and laughed with him as she shook her head.

J.J. startled her when he picked up a knife and sliced his palm ... then she stared in wonder as she watched the cut heal before her eyes! They were obviously men not to be messed with but she felt completely at ease with the guys. She'd been living next door to them for only a few weeks and already she knew she could trust them with her life ... especially Tommy.

She would trust him with her life, but his eyes told her that her heart and her body were not safe from him ... he wanted to possess her but he was too afraid to admit it. She'd have to make him admit it ... Kira moved in front of Tommy and raised her hands to his face. "Thank you for coming to my rescue, Tommy Seldon. I hope you'll let me reward you..." she said quietly before kissing him softly.

His hands moved to her waist and she could feel them shaking slightly. She slid her hands from his face to his neck as she trailed her lips across his cheek to his ear. "I hope you want more than just a kiss for a reward ... because I'd love to fuck your brains out!" she whispered hotly as she nibbled on his ear lobe.

Kira gasped in surprise when Tommy suddenly set her away from him and then grabbed her arm to drag her from the room as he growled at his friends, "Excuse me, guys ... but I need to set some things straight with this woman!"

She could hear his friends chuckling as he pulled her to his bedroom and shoved her toward the bed, slamming the door shut. Then he faced her with his hands planted on his hips as he glared at her for a moment before he spoke.

"Now, look ... you're gorgeous and I know you've had plenty of boyfriends and probably lost your virginity by the time you were fifteen! But I don't want to think about that!"

He started pacing agitatedly. "As much as I'd love to let you fuck my brains out, I have to warn you ... I'm ... a virgin. I don't have any experience with women ... so I ... don't want to disappoint you if I ... don't seem to know what I'm doing or ... I lose control too soon... " he stated quietly as he turned away in embarrassment.

Kira was staring at his back, amazed again ... he had to be at least twenty-one years old ... and he was still a virgin?!! She'd never had sex with a virgin ... she'd been with only two other guys and both of them had sworn that they loved her before she gave in ... only to find out they'd lied just because they wanted to fuck her!

She'd sworn to herself the last time that she would have sex with a guy only if he turned HER on ... not just because he wanted her! She'd learned that guys would say anything to get into her pants and she couldn't believe anything they said! She knew Tommy wanted her but he'd never lie just to get her into bed ... He wouldn't say he loved her unless he meant it...

Kira suddenly found herself wishing he would say it ... She moved to him and touched his shoulder ... he jerked slightly as he tensed nervously. She spoke quietly. "You would never be a disappoint to me, Tommy. But I've changed my mind ... I don't want to fuck your brains out."

He turned his head to stare at her ... he was the one disappointed! She watched his frown disappear and his eyes deepen with desire as she told him what she really wanted while she shrugged his shirt off of her shoulders. "I want you to make love to me ... lay me on your bed and do whatever you want with me! Just make it last all night ... I don't want to share that nightmare again! And I don't think you do, either..."

Tommy held his breath as he watched her remove the silky camisole over her head and push the shorts until they slid down her long legs. She was so gorgeously sexy ... both slim and voluptuous. Her body fit perfectly against his when he pulled her to him after she'd pushed his shorts and boxers down until they fell at his ankles.

He stepped out of them as he kissed her deeply for a moment, tasting the sweetness of her mouth as he ran his hands through her long, silky black hair. He groaned when she ground her pelvis against his, rubbing her soft bush against the underside of his throbbing stiff cock. "Oh God, Kira..." he moaned as he crushed her body against his with his arms. "I want you so badly!!!" he whispered hoarsely.

"Then take me..." she whispered back, lifting one leg and then the other to wrap them around him as he supported her. He walked over and carefully crawled onto his bed as she clung to him, loving the feel of his strong body pressing her into the mattress as he settled over top of her. She reached down and grasped his cock to guide him...

She held the tip of his cock poised at her wet flesh and whispered in his ear next to her face. "Lift your head, Tommy ... I want to watch your face as you slide your cock inside a woman for the first time. I want to remember this moment..." she said softly when he was staring into her eyes.

Kira couldn't stop the tears that filled her eyes as she watched him while he smoothly slid all nine inches of his cock inside her. She had been afraid at first that she might not be able to take his full length until he was buried to the hilt. She moaned at the exquisite sensation of feeling him so deeply inside her.

Tommy paused and stared at her in awe before closing his eyes and exhaling raggedly as he relished the first experience of burying his dick inside a woman. Not that he'd had his dick inside anything else ... except his right hand! Damn ... Jonathan, Nuri and J.J. had been right ... there couldn't be anything better than feeling a hot, wet pussy wrapped around his cock!

But there was a lot more to this than just his first fuck ... He opened his eyes and saw tears leaking from the corners of Kira's. She was overcome with emotions the same way he was as he'd entered her body. He wasn't just taking her body ... he was taking her heart and soul as well. Tommy had known from the moment he saw her that Kira was his soul mate ... he just hadn't had the guts to tell her ... until now.

"I want you to remember this moment, too, Kira ... my face is the only one you'll see from now on when you're taken ... or made love to ... screwed ... fucked ... whatever. My dick is the only one you'll ever have inside you again ... so, I hope you like it! Do you like my cock, Kira?" he asked sensuously as he tentatively stroked inside her a few times.

She nodded and moaned as she arched against him, her eyes closing as her head bent backward while he slowly slid inside her again. Tommy smiled sexily, instantly recognizing that the look on her face, the writhing of her body and her moans meant that he was pleasuring her ... a lot!

He'd heard the same moans when Jasmine and Sophia were with Nuri and J.J. and when Jonathan was with girls who'd left saying they hoped he'd call them whenever he needed a good lay! Tommy asked Sophia if J.J. had hurt her when he'd heard her scream once ... Sophia had giggled and said that she'd screamed from intense pleasure ... not pain!

Tommy just hoped he'd be able to make Kira come before he did ... he was getting there fast just from watching her! He groaned and closed his eyes as he laid his head on her shoulder and held her tightly as his thrusts got harder and deeper. He hissed and gritted his teeth when she wrapped her legs around his waist and cried out loudly as he pounded into her forcefully.

He was caught off guard and roared as his cock exploded inside her when her flesh clenched on his as her arms and legs clenched around him. He kept thrusting deeply in rhythm with the pulsing of their flesh, groaning softly and speaking what was in his heart and soul. "Oh God, Kira ... I love you ... I've been hoping to find you ... and I'm never letting you go!"

He lifted his head and stared down at the tears leaking from the corners of Kira Tamaki's eyes. She smiled tremulously as she studied his face through her watery green gaze and with her fingertips, brushing her thumb over his lips as he kissed it softly. "I love you, too, Tommy Seldon. And I don't want you to ever let me go!"

She smiled wider as she traced her thumb over his upper lip. "Has anyone ever told you how hot you'd look with a mustache?" she purred sexily.

Tommy grinned and shook his head, forgetting that his Gramps had worn a mustache when he was younger and that he'd heard Grams tell him how she'd missed his sexy mustache after he'd shaved it off when it had gone gray. Grams had been commenting to him recently how much he looked like his Gramps since he'd matured into a man.

Kira and Tommy spent the rest of the night getting to know each other better ... talking and making love. They did fall asleep from sheer exhaustion for a few hours after the sun came up, but neither one of them had that dream again...

That day, Tommy took Kira to his parents' house for Sunday afternoon dinner with his family, which they tried to do at least once a month just so everyone could keep up with what was going on in their busy lives! Everyone had been surprised when Tommy walked in with a girl ... but his Gramps' surprise turned to shock when he thought he was staring at a ghost...

Lynda Seldon watched the color drain from her 83-year-old husband's face and she was suddenly afraid he was having a heart attack or stroke. He dropped back down onto the couch he'd just stood up from to greet the newcomer, placing his hand on his chest as he mumbled hoarsely, "My God ... Yakira..."

Lynda sat down next to her husband and murmured softly, "What did you say, Tom?" as she looked up at the young Oriental woman, who looked perplexed, standing beside her grandson.

Kira looked back and forth between her newfound soul mate and his grandparents as she asked in confusion, "Hey ... how did your grandfather know my real name?" When Tommy frowned in confusion, she added, "He called me Yakira ... that's my full name. I shortened it to Kira when some kid tried to nickname me Yaki!" she explained with a slight chuckle.

Tom Seldon stood up carefully and faced the apparition of his long-dead first wife. He reached out and touched her face carefully, wondering if she was actually real. "What is your full name, young lady, and where are you from?" he asked gently.

She stared at the older man and could see that Tommy bore a slight resemblance to how he must've looked when he was younger. "My name is Yakira Tamaki..." she hesitated when the old man's eyes widened. Then she finished, "I grew up in San Francisco, but I've just moved here to attend UCLA."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.