Nouveau Riche, and Nearly Ready to Rock - Cover

Nouveau Riche, and Nearly Ready to Rock

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My father was making money so fast it took Mom and us kids most of our time getting it spent. Mom helped out by buying a Caddly limo and hiring the latest Miss Texas and the first runner up to help teach me to drive. Of course it wasn't long before the excrement encountered the ceiling fan. What the hell, no conflict nothing to write about.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem  

Hell, I had it made and I knew it. My father was the head honcho of The Virus and Infectious Disease Research Company. They were a specialty research company with main offices in Dallas. I had been confused when first told about my father's new job since I didn't know shit about how things worked.

I'd since learned he was head of just what it sounded like from the name. They were a specialty research group. And they'd already made quite a name and reputation for themselves with work on vaccines. With a large grant from several of the big medical companies Dad and his partners had been able to assemble quite a team of brains to try and come up with vaccines and treatment regimens for all types of disease.

The thing was they worked mostly on up and coming disease instead of trying to eradicate the same old things. They weren't knocking their heads against the wall fighting cancer or any of the well recognized maladies. They kept their eyes peeled for emerging disease, like the new viruses coming from south east asia and China.

Dad had explained it to me once, saying those particular hot spots were crowded with hundreds of thousands of poor people who barely scraped by raising crops and animals for their food supply. In the course of trying to keep the wolf from the door they lived in unsanitary conditions and close to the land as if it was some noble character trait.

What they were really doing was providing human hosts for any new disease the jungle there could come up with. Dad explained that it was like a giant green house for bacteria, infections, and other nasty shit that was born in the nasty shit thousands of people were dropping anywhere they felt the urge.

"They go about their lives shitting and pissing anywhere they feel like it. Some fucking monkey, feral pig, or slimy snake gets it started and before you know it the bug is making its way over here to spread like wildfire." Dad told me once.

I knew that couldn't be all of it, but it was at least enough for me to understand what he and his group did. They had observers spread throughout the area and they kept their eyes peeled for folks turning up dead from unexplained causes. I figured it was some type of altruistic thing where he was trying to help the world in spite of itself. Man, I was a dunce there.

What Dad and his firm was desparetely trying to come up with was a vaccine before the epidemic got well and truly started.

It had been tough on them at first, until they came up with a slight victory. Some little enclave in bum fuck China had come up with one of the truly nasty bugs and it just so happened one of the observers had spotted it. Dad's company had sent a group of researchers over to check it out and the rest had been one lucky break after another.

Of course all this took time and before the vaccine had been figured out a million and a half Chineese had come down with it. Dad's company had outdone themselves and come up with not only a vaccine, but also an effective treatment drug and regimine. The Chineese weren't worried about any fucking FDA approval. They'd gladly accepted help from Dad's company and the vaccine and such they'd been provided brought the whole thing to a screeching halt.

The effect was startling. Dad's company went public nearly at once and even though there wasn't a lot of news coverage over here in the states, the ones in the know and with money had been chomping at the bit to pour it into the stock.

I don't know about all the otherss involved, but it put Dad into the ranks of the top 500 richest people in the USA right away. Suddenly he had more money than he knew what to do with.

It was quite a rush for my sister Kimberly and I too. Suddenly mother had us out shopping from daylight 'til dark it seemed. With a constant stream of begging on our part, Kimberly and I were able to talk Mom out of the idea of private school for the two of us, but it just left more money available that she felt she just had to spend on us.

Kimberly was a couple of years older than me, so she already had her drivers license. Mom took her shopping one Saturday and they came back with two new cars. Mom bought herself a big Cadilliac limo and hired two drivers for it before she made the first block in it. In fact, she'd hired the two drivers and let them help her pick out the ride.

I didn't give much of a shit about the car, but the drivers were both female and gorgeous. One of them had given up her duties as the recently announced Miss Texas and the other one had been the first runner up. Jesus, when Jacy, the winner, and Shelly, the runner up, pulled up into the drive and got out of the car they delivered the biggest hardon I'd ever had. Jacy, the former winner, had deep auburn hair, a wonderful butt, and titties for days. Carolyn, the runner up had blonde hair, baby blue eyes, an equally round and firm ass and I knew I'd have to replay the swimsuit competition to make a decision on which one had the greatest titties. I was looking forward to it.

Of course I wasn't tripping over my tongue looking at them or anything. After all, Kimberly was a knockout in her own right and Mom was merely a more mature version of Kimberly.

That return home of Mom, her foxy drivers, and Kimberly in her black vette was one of the last times I rememered at our oldhouse. Dad had been doing a little shopping of his own.

I didn't get to see what he'd purchased just then though. We'd come straight home when we snagged the new limo and Kimberly's vette. Mom pointed out we needed to go get a car for me.

"But Mom, I don't even have a license yet," I said, and I'll admit I might have sounded like I was pissing and moaning over the deal.

"Don't worry about it. We'll just go buy you a practice car. You know, one Jacy and Carolyn can use to give you driving lessons in. Hell, I liked the sound of that and we were off car shopping again. Kimberly even came along.

Mom directed Jacy to take us right back where we'd been. I'd been expecting to just pick out something nice, but it wasn't to be.

Much to my embarrassment Mom started giving out the major features list as soon as we were underway.

"Now girls, and I mean you too Kimberly, we have to save Jason from his natural inclinations. I'm sure he'll want a Vette like his sister bought and he won't even give a thought about it not having a backseat. We have to save him from that fate.

"I want us all to at least try out the backseat of whatever he's looking at to make sure it will be comfortable enough during extended parking sessions. He's bound to be mobbed by the girls when the word gets around that he's super rich now and we don't want the girls to be uncomfortable when they give their all in hopes of landing him," Mom said, and they all laughed.

"You can count on our check out Molly. After all, Jacy and I will probably do a lot of back seat training during his driving lessons. We haven't had any time for any kind of dating for almost all of last year. We probably need a little back seat practice of our own," Carolyn said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.