2012 - Cover

2012

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Maybe those Mayans weren't so far off afterall. You know what I mean don'tcha? The part about them ending their famous calendar around noon, December 21 in the year 2012. Here's how I think it might go down.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem  

My next radio call from General Frankston let me know either my efforts were appreciated or they didn't have any idea what I was doing or how I was acting. He bragged on me for my efficent handling of he things I'd been up against and he told me that both the Texarkana Arkansas and Texas police departments had requested help for removing impromptu roadblocks like the ones I'd already dealt with. He asked the magic question then, as in, what could he do to help me make short work of the roadblocks.

I told him an Apache or two and a couple of Chinooks with any snipers he could scrape up would do me a wordl of good. He promised to have them on my way within the hour. I told him I'd head for the different police departments to let them know I was on the job.

I went to the Texas side first and happened to catch the Sheriff. I was led into his office and I saw right away he was more than happy to let me take care of the details. I told him I'd have another attack helicopter to block off escapes by this afternoon along with additional snipers to keep from having to just slaughter everyone caught up in the road blocks. He approved of my actions and I told him we'd try to take all the surrenders we could get. He pointed out that the two bridges across the river, the ones carrying I-30, were the most troublesome just now. He even called the Miller County Arkansas Sheriff and arranged a meeting with him for me.

The Arkansas Sheriff seemed even happier for the help. He mentioned the same two bridges as the most troublesome. I explained to him I'd get to work on them as soon as my air support got here.

"Air support?" You won't be bombing the bridges will you?" he asked.

"No, not at all. The helicopter gunships will just make sure there is no backway out for the assholes. They're sending me several snipers to put at one end of the bridge and shoot our way through. It has worked well that way so far," I told him, and he seemed relieved.

Three hours later we'd eaten lunch and made it to the south end of the bridges. We'd been watched by the ones causing the trouble, but since all we did was set up the firing tables and seats they didn't do anything except try to contact us. We ignored them until the Apache took station on the opposite end.

Once I had the girls we'd trained and a few imported snipers seated at the firing table I took the bullhorn and gave the assholes their marching orders. As in, throw down your weapons and walk our way unarmed.

They ignored the order and so I told the shooters to fire at will. I watched through the spotting scope and soon there were twelve of them lying dead or severly wounded. Eight were running away toward the other end so I called the helo and told him to fire at them with machine guns only. No rockets or cannons in case they might damage the bridge.

He went me one better and waited until all eight of them cleared the bridge and then he turned his miniguns on them. They didn't last twenty seconds.

I sent the snipers in on foot then and once again they spit up into two groups and leapfrogged each other down the bridge. It was pretty pointless this time since everyone but a few women captives were either dead or wounded.

The rest of us followed. We made sure the wounded joined the dead and then threw them all into the water after stripping anything useable off the bodies. Both sheriffs drove up about then and I explained what we'd done. They both smiled over it and said they'd send undertakers to pick up the bodies. When I told them how we'd already taken care of that detail they smiled again. I did ask if they could get the stranded vehicles off the bridge and they promised to.

After making sure we had all our people loaded up we headed back to Atlanta. As luck would have it there was another bunch of assholes getting set up to block the Sulphur River bridge again. The Apache had been slowtrailing us down the road and after it made a low pass over the assholes they threw down their weapons and after a little direction from the bullhorn they lay on the bridge and waited for us to come after them.

We bound their arms with plastic ties and called for the Chinook to come and pick them up and called the Cass County sheriff to let him know we'd be dropping off the captives at the jailhouse if he wanted us to. He asked if we couldn't just deal with them and I said we could. I walked over to the Chinook and asked the officer in charge if he could just take them up to about three thousand feet and drop them into the lake. He said of course he could. He even let us strip the ones we hadn't already first.

I felt like I'd done a good days work by the time we got back to my house. The women went directly to the kitchen and started cooking while I took a shower. We had a grest meal and then went to bed. I didn't need any TV to get me ready for sleeping since most of the girls wanted a little workout.

Apparently word got around about the service we were doing since General Frankston got a call from Shreveport Louisiana requesting some help clearing the roads. We spent the next week patroling all over the four states area cleaning up. We didn't make any arrest but we did get rid of plenty of assholes. It just goes to show you how lax the United States had gotten over corraling assholes. In a time of National Emergency we had every asshole for himself while the French had becomme resistance fighters during WWII.

Oh well, it wasn't exactly the same now, but it was close.

We took a couple of days off at home but soon we got a little bored and restocked our vehicles for another roam around. We also did a little more training at our impromptu rifle range. Most of the girls were excellent shots after we were done and all of them were good shots.

The next mornig, a Friday, we headed back down toward Nacogdoches. We came across a few roadblocks but they weren't on bridges and the Apaches scared the shit out of them. They all threw down their weapons as soon as it made threstening moves toward them. We sent the first dozen off on a Chinook in handcuffs. Apparently our gift was well received by General Frankston because he sent two Chinooks back and they had a lot more personal restraints loaded on for us to use. We sent our final six captives back on one of them and two returned. These were both stocked with food and I noticed a lot of it came in large ice chests. Checking the insides I noticed plenty of steaks. They also sent us a hundred pound sack of Irish potatoes and twenty cases of Ranch Style Beans.

With the helicopters scouting the road ahead of us we had no troubles and we made a short stop at a big Wal-Mart in Nacogdoches for a shopping break. One thing I made sure to get was plenty of eggs. We'd had breakfast without any for the last two days. We went ahead and used the Wal-Mart parking lot to set up for the night and we went to bed early and got up early the next morning.

We headed out again and took highway 7 heading east and switched to highway 84 in Logansport Louisiana. We stayed on 84 until it ran across Interstate 49 where we turned north and headed for Shreveport. Just south of Shreveport we came across another bunch of wannabe roadblockers. They had quite a group and they had taken over a small bridge across a wide bayou.

We set up the firing tables about three hundred yards from them while the Apache moved in behing them. I used the bullhorn to tell them to throw down their arms and clear the road. Of course this bunch of coon asses wasn't impressed, but they rethought their position when the Barretts started cashing in all armed men. Five minutes after the firing started someone was waving a white flag and the rest started laying their firearms on the ground and laying their asses down beside them.

We walked up to them with the snipers leading the way and we shared some of the cuffs we'd been sent with the men. Most of the women seemed glad not to be included in the jewelery but a couple seemed indignant over being excluded. I had them cuffed too and then we gave them all a serious patting down. Once we had them completely disarmed we loaded them onto the Chinooks and sent them to General Frankston for whatever he had in mind for them. I gave a little talk to all the leftover women and told them to go home and not try blocking a road again.

All of them took off except one. She was a delicious little blonde who claimed she was eighteen. Her sad story was both her mother and father had been taken away in the helicopter and she didn't have a home to go to.

"What's your name miss?" I asked her.

"Cheryl," she said.

"Would you like to go with us and help out. The pay is three hundred a week and you'd mostly be cooking, cleaning, and helping serve meals." I said.

"Of course I want to. When do I start?" she asked.

"Right now." I said, and she piled into the Hummer I was driving.

We continued into Shreveport and then headed out to see the Sherrif of Caddo Parish. Fortunately General Frankston had already contacted him and better yet he approved of our work. After getting acquainted he suggested a few areas for us to check out and then we left. He sent a state patrolman withus and that worthy gentleman directed us to where a bunch of assholes were blocking the bridge from Shreveport to Bossier City. They already had maybe a hundred men keeping watch on things, but the patrolman with us talked to the head man in charge here and he was only too happy to turn the details over to us.

This one was a little more complicated since there were two bridges basically side by side and the assholes had taken over both of them. I decided to do one at a time and we set up the sniper's firing tables and rests on one while the Apache that had been staying with us took up a position on the far end.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.