Bi-curious Exploration - Cover

Bi-curious Exploration

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

Chapter 2

He had ever so slowly began sliding his oily dick along my asscrack and would pause slightly to increase the pressure of the head with each pass over my virgin asshole. He took his time to "win me over" but would pause longer and press harder against me each time in an attempt to finally work his large cock inside me. He finally just held it there and reached down to take his cock in his fist so he could push even harder and I felt the very tip begin to slowly push my asshole open. I started having very mixed and confused feelings about what was going on but he was horny and not in to giving me time for debate at that point. By the time I had decided that maybe we had gone as far as I'd wanted or maybe even farther, my asshole had relaxed to the point that most of his cock head was inside me. Just a bit more of a push on his part and I felt the ridge of the mushroom shaped head slip past my tight hole and push on inside me. When I tried to raise up and pull away he grabbed my hips, begging me to wait because the pain would soon pass and it would get better. Once the fattest part had pushed it's way in the worst was over and before I'd managed to pull away from him he had worked a couple of more inches of his fat cock into my now burning asshole. After I'd pulled away and his hard cock slid out of my ass we just sat back gasping on the deck in an uncomfortable period until I said that we could use more beers after all that. That statement got us both laughing so hard that it actually brought us to tears and he went inside to get us more. When Jared came back with the beers he suggested a shower to get all the oil off of us and that his double-head shower was huge but he would go first but I could join him if I liked. I chose to relax on the deck while he showered and told him to come get me when he was done. I sat back reflecting on the fact that even though I was a happily married man that I had just got fucked in my asshole only a few short minutes ago! Did this take me beyond bi-curious, was I now full-fledged bi, all the way gay? I had even started to think of my self as some big macho fag amoung other confused thoughts when Jared stepped back out on the deck, still naked of course. Seeing him like that again made me smile to myself and all those crazy thoughts disappeared as he told me that the shower was open and ready for me. Jared went back in and got the shower heads set up for me and stepped back out as I dropped the towel I had wrapped around me and stepped inside. When Jared told me that his shower was huge he wasn't exaggerating because it was like a small tiled room with 2 over head sprayers that came down like rain. Each shower had a small ring of mist jets around the outside that kept the whole shower amist while the sprayers everywhere else were completely adjustable for whatever your needs. There was also a soft blue light that kept the whole shower glowing and I never could figure out where it was coming from. I started hearing Jamacian music playing as I was really getting into this total shower experience, it was like I could just spend the day in there! suddenly while I was bent over to pick up the loofah I felt Jared move up against me. As he reached around me and took hold of my soft cock and soapy balls in each hand I felt his long shaft lay flat along my asscrack. He slowly stroked my cock and gently fondled my balls as he gyrated himself against me from behind until he had me hard as a rock as well. Jared then guided me to the bench that was built into the tile and went around the whole inside of the shower. He had me sit down and lean back as he kneeled down between my legs. He slid his hands up the inside of my thighs, between my outstretched legs until he got to my now twitching cock. Jared gently lifted and cradled my balls in one hand while he took hold of my fat cock in the other hand. He looked up at me as he moved closer, rubbing my cockhead across his face and lips while he continued to caress and tickle my smooth sack. Jared's tongue then went to work as he swirled it around my flared crown and then to the very tip catching the pre-cum to began oozing from it. He pulled back a bit stretching the sticky fluid as far as it would go before it came loose and then he moved back to take my cock into his mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.