Exposed to a Stranger With Car Trouble
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

It was an early Monday morning, My husband James had just left for work a little early to allow extra travel time due to the wintery road conditions. James got up horny and teased me a bit by sucking on my nipples and fingering my pussy before he left me all worked up.

I had just gotten in the shower and was in the middle of getting myself off to finish what James had started when I heard the doorbell ringing.

Figuring James had forgotten something and come back, I hurriedly shut off the shower and not bothering to dry off, I slipped on my dressing robe to see what he needed. I rushed down the hallway, dripping all over the carpet as I did, not wanting him to stand there waiting in the cold. I gathered my almost useless silk robe and tightened the belt before opening the door anticipating the cold blast of air.

I stood behind the door as I unlocked it and opened it quickly saying what did you forget dummy?! Imagine my surprise when I popped my head out from behind the door and saw a guy but it was NOT James! He was a very attractive guy that looked to be in his early 20s, no coat on, his shoes and most of his pants were wet from walking in the snow. He explained that he had lost control of his car right in front of my house and his car was now stuck in the ditch and was wondering if he could use my phone to call a wrecker service. So here I was standing here with my door open freezing my wet butt off dressed in nothing more than a short, silk, white dressing robe that was almost transparent from my wet hair dripping down over it. I made the decision to just let him in to use the phone rather than make him stand out there shivering while I got him the cordless to use.

I stayed behind the door as I let him in and I pointed across the living room to the kitchen and told him to go ahead, the phone was in there. I followed him into the kitchen, got the phonebook out of the drawer for him and began to make some coffee. As he looked up the number I asked if he'd like some coffee since he looked as if he was nearly froze and of course he did so I continued on a fresh pot as he made his call. As he finished making his arrangements with the wrecker service I told him to go ahead and have a seat at the table.

I told him I usually take mine black but he said he needed some sugar and we both laughed at the play on words. I had to get into the upper cabinet to get the sugar and went on my tiptoes which caused my short robe to come up, exposing just a bit of my firm butt cheeks in the process. I heard his response to the scene, "oooo" was the sound I heard when I realized about my "accidental" exposure. I re-adjusted my robe, finished with the coffee and moved over to the table where he had been sitting and waiting on the hot relief for his cold situation. My robe fell loose a bit as I leaned forward to hand him his cup and sat down across from him at the same time.

I asked him how long it would take the wrecker service he called to get out here and he said about an hour and a half or so, because the weather and bad road conditions had them very busy. The look on his face and the widening of his eyes told me he was enjoying the view as we talked. I started making moves while raising my coffee cup each time that caused my tits to jiggle as we laughed. I finally stood up from my chair, gathering my robe as I did saying we should move to the living room, to the TV because my soaps were starting. He laughed as he got up as well saying, you didn't have to tighten that robe on my account, I don't need any TV as long as that keeps up!

I laughed again as I took up a seat on the couch and said, yeah but I'm freezing here, hand me that quilt on the back of that chair before you sit down. He handed me the quilt as he sat down on the other end of the couch I was sitting on. I pulled my legs up under me and shivered as I covered up in that nice warm quilt. I said, I know you're cold to, you can share this nice big thing with me if you like, it's huge, i had it made special. I kicked the end of the quilt out towards him as I was saying this and he readily accepted as he stretched it out over his lap. Oh shit, this IS nice he said as I shifted around ushing my feet against the outside of his thigh playfully. As I reached up and grabbed the remote to switch the TV on, the quilt slipped down exposing my right breast as my robe had come untied from me stretching out on the couch.

As I pulled my cover back up he said, mmmm I sure do like that robe :) I was like, really? Well it's all your then, it's too wet and cold for me, I said as I reached under the quilt, pulled the wet robe off, tossing it in his lap! His mouth fell wide open and he started clearing his throat, he was so shocked he couldn't even sit still! I asked if he'd wanted something to drink (he'd finished his coffee), he was like hell yes! He asked if I had cold beer and I told him we had ice cold

Coors Lights in the fridge. He said, oh so you're not gonna get me one huh? I kicked him in the leg and said, hell no bud, get it yourself! He grabbed my feet and said, hey now don't be mean, I'll get it in a minute. I was like, why wait? I'll take one too, c'mon let's go! I figured he wouldn't get up because he had a boner or something so I moved my feet to his crotch and felt that I was right! So I started teasing him saying, oooooh I know why you won't get the beer now mister! Embarrassed of a little "wood" there are we, hmmmmm?

He jumped right up then, with his wet pants sticking waaay out in the front saying, baby there's nothing little about MY wood, as he proudly went on into the kitchen. He came back in and sat down handing me my beer as he took a big drink from his, I stretched my legs back out touching his leg again. I was like, hey you, you're getting my couch all wet there! He said, sorry, do you want me to take mine off too? ha ha :P~ Well, you do have over an hour before that wrecker arrives and I could dry your clothes in that time if you like. He stood right up again and said, lead the way! I wrapped myself in my big quilt as I stood up and had him follow me to the bathroom where I gave him one of

James' robes to put on so I could put his clothes in the dryer. I stood there watching him as he started to take off his clothes, when he stopped and said, oh so you're gonna watch me huh? maybe, I said, then

I was like, ok "shy boy" just put your shit in the dryer there when you're done (pointing him to the dryer), I'm getting back to my soaps.

As I went back into the living room I heard him yell out something like, soaps are boring! I thought to myself, oh really, well we'll see about that! I then went to James' video colletion and picked out one of his newest porno movies, popped it in the DVD player, got it going and settled back on the couch before he came back in wearing James' black harley robe. His mouth dropped wide open when he saw the action on the screen. I said, well this is better than the "boring soaps" you bitched about huh? he was just like, yeah, as I scrunched my legs back so he could sit back on the couch. he pulled the quilt back over his lap after he'd sat down again to watch the movie. after awhile I'd noticed he had his hand under the quilt and was unconsciously rubbing himself.

I acted as if I hadn't noticed as I stretched my legs back out again touching his leg. asked him if he liked this better than those soaps and he just replied oh hell yeah, as my feet rubbed his bare outer thigh. we both were getting into the heat on the screen as I slowly worked my feet on top of his legs. he hardly even noticed as he was really working his shit by now, I stretched my feet out even farther until I eventually made contact with his dick.

I pulled my feet back quickly and said, hey what the fuck are you doing there bud?! he just kind of stared blankly back at me saying, oh shit

I'm sorry i didn't even realize I was doing it! well if you're gonna do that I think you should at least let me see. he laughed a little and said, well ok then, as he pulled the quilt back I could see the robe was all tented up in his lap. We kind of started losing interest in the flick as I sat up, holding the quilt against me saying, my my what have you got there friend? he looked over at me asking, you really want to see? Oh yeah, I really want to see, I said as I stared right at his crotch watching him slowly spread the robe open until his throbbing penis popped right up! Wow, hey bring that over here so I can have a closer look at that, I told him. I couldn't believe how good he looked sitting back with his huge hard cock sticking straight up! He was like hey no fair, you have to show me yours first! You've already saw what I have I told him. He was like ohhh nooo those were just little peeks, I need more...

Well fine, I said, getting up off the couch keeping the quilt wrapped around me. I moved around in front of him on the couch and put my back to him as I slowly lowered the heavy quilt off my shoulders. I continued to let it get lower and lower until I had about half of my ass crack exposed. I then turned to face him as I quickly brought it up to my chest to cover the front of my body only. I then noticed that he'd been openly jacking off while I was turned around and when I smiled and said, oh let ME feel it, he pushed my hand away and said, no no, you're not done there yet! He made it clear that he wanted to see all of me and I was determined to show him, but all in due time. He continued to stroke his throbbing cock as I stood back up with my back to him again, slowly dropping my blanket to the floor completely now giving him an unobstructed view of my ass. I danced to the tacky porno music coming from the TV, teasingly, swaying my ass back and forth until he asked me to turn around so he could see the front of me. I brought one hand up and put my arm across my chest, to cover my swollen nipples, and put one hand down to cover my crotch as I slowly turned around, still swaying to the music. I could tell after I'd turned around that he was ready to cum, from how the head of his cock was all flared out and purple and asked if I could touch it yet. He said, no not until I get to see the goods. I continued to dance and tease him further, keeping my nipples and crotch covered until I knew from the speed of his stroking that he had to be ready to blow.

I sat back down beside him and said, ok now it's your turn to dance for me! He was like, no problem babydoll, dropping the robe he jumped up completely naked and started gyrating right in front of me while still pulling on his meat. He had to most beautiful package, big thick cock with his shaved balls swinging as he moved. I kept trying to touch it but it seemed to be HIS turn to tease as he'd pull away suddenly, keeping it just out of my reach. My shyness was rapidly fading and I slowly began to spread my legs as I sat watching him and dipped my fingers into my extremely wet pussy. This was too much for him to handle as he dropped to his knees and slowly made his way between my legs. I felt his hot breath on my wet thighs as I moved my hand to make way for the tongue he had stuck out toward my dripping snatch. I came instantly when his warm tongue first made contact with my pussy but he held my legs tight to his face as he ate me through my first orgasm. He sat back on the floor smiling up at me saying that was the sweetest pussy he'd ever tasted, with his still rock hard cock sticking straight up. I got up off the couch and pushed him back so he was lying on the floor as I crawled up between HIS legs this time. I pushed his legs wide apart as I teased his big hanging balls with my tongue and grasped his stiff cock with my hand. He was begging to fuck me before I moved up his body getting in position to ride him... (more soon)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.