Getting Closer to My Goal...
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Daughter's attraction to her dad gets too much for her to take so she ups the ante...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Daughter  

Wow, what a morning!

I had been flirting with, teasing and flashing my dad more and more over the past 4 years since my mom left us when I was 15.

It was usually confined to me wearing a big, thick oversize T-shirt and panties around the house or even the slip of a towel now and again after I'd come out of the shower.

Lately it had increased to me often wearing thin "wife beater" style tank tops that really shows my nipples and sometimes even so bold as thong panties as well.

I also get quite a charge out of dashing across the hall naked using the

"excuse" that I'd forgot to grab a towel before I got in the shower.

We have an in-ground pool and a hotub out back so he gets plenty of other opportunities to view my tight 19 year old body with my choice of very revealing swimsuits.

We are very close, hug and hold hands, I'm often sitting on his lap and when we kiss hello or goodbye it's almost always on the lips.

I had many fantasies about my handsome younger dad (he's 41) but when

I'd go to far with my actions he would get embarrassed and go off on me, telling me to knock it off.

Even though he resisted my repeated temptations the tent I'd cause in his pants could not be denied.

I had spied on him getting in or out of the shower so I had seen him partially nude a few times, unkown to him of course.

I had even peeked at him having sex with one of his girlfriends that aren't really that much older than me by the way.

I'd been plotting on how I could get him into a situation that he couldn't refuse me anymore.

He had been out drinking with his friends, came home very late and went straight to his room.

Although we are always pretty much clothed around the house we both feel more comfortable sleeping naked in the privacy of our own rooms.

I got up to get a drink of water and on my way down the hall, I noticed that his bedroom door wasn't closed all the way.

I quietly eased his door open to see if he was ok and I found my Dad passed out drunk in his bed snoring away, he had the covers over him but as usual I was sure that he was nude underneath.

Like I had told you before, I sleep naked too so here I was standing naked beside my father's bed, even though he was dead to the world I was as nervous as can be.

He was lying on his back but off to one side of the bed so it was easy for me to finally get up the courage and quietly slip under the covers beside him.

The realization of the fact that after years of flirting and teasing, here I was finally naked in bed beside my hot dad that was just as naked as me was almost too much for me to stand!

It took me several minutes to calm my breathing because I was a nervous wreck and could not believe that I had gone this far!

After I had calmed down, I slowly scooted myself over right next to him and brought my left hand over to lightly touch his hairy chest.

I was lying on my right side and to the left of him so I moved closer until my left knee was up against his as molded myself to him.

He shifted a little in his sleep which allowed me to move even closer, bringing my left leg over his left thigh as I moved my left hand a little lower onto his stomach.

I was getting very wet as I eased my hand even lower yet on his stomach until I had actually reached the very edge of his pubic hair.

My heart was beating soooo fast as I continued on and my fingertips were just barely touching the base of his penis!

I scooted even closer, pressing my self tight up against his left thigh as my hand made it's way even lower yet to feel the penis laying softly across his opposite leg.

Time seemed to stand still because I was still moving very slowly so as not to stir him from his sleep and possibly ruin everything I had done so far.

He shifted again and moved his right leg apart from his left as his penis began to slowly come to life from my touch.

This allowed me better access to dip my hand lower and gently cup his large balls which I was surprised to find shaved and very smooth!

This was without a doubt the hottest, wildest and most thrilling thing that I had ever done and my crotch was literally dripping with my juices!

I began to lose control a bit and started grinding myself against his leg as I caressed and fondled his big balls.

I then began to feel something growing and beginning to throb against my arm.

I brought my hand back up to feel the longest, thickest, throbbing cock that I'd ever touched!

It was then that I decided that I wanted that big thing spooning against me from behind.

I picked up his right hand that was laying over his chest and pulled it slightly toward me as I began to roll over to my left side slowly pulling him along with me.

Luckily it didn't wake him but it worked like a charm and he wrapped his arm around me and scooted right up against me as if he'd been doing it every night!

This was beyond my wildest dream because I finally had my dad right where I'd wanted him, pressing his gorgeous naked body against my naked body!

That big cock of his wasn't exactly where I wanted it though, as I felt it pressing into my lower back...

I scooted myself up higher in his bed until I felt it against my bare butt cheek.

It seemed as if it was instinct on his part at that point because as I wiggled my butt to get him where I wanted him, he simultaneously cupped my right breast in his right hand and I felt that cock lay right up against my buttcrack!

It was at that point that he began to move against me and fondle my breast as I began to grind my ass back at him.

I was absolutely dizzy with lust and desire and almost felt that I could literally pass out at any time!

It wasn't long with all that moving around before the inevitable happened...

The tip of his fat cockhead finally found it's way to press against my tight, wet lips from behind!

I then raised my right leg to reach down and finally take that monster in my hand in an attempt to fit it inside me.

When I began to move the head around and bathe it in my wetness, he moved his hand off my breast and onto my hip as I held my breath to prepare for what could be a powerful entry.

The massive blood flow it must have taken to bring him to full hardness, coupled with his sleepy arousal must have been enough to bring him out of his drunken state.

Because just as I was getting ready for what might have been the fuck of my life, he woke up and realizing it was me proceed to do what I had feared he would.

Freak the fuck out!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.