Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Then they reached the classroom and walked inside. They all went sitting at their own desks. Sandra didn't use her towel this time, because Melinda had told her she wasn't allowed to do it. Melinda wanted her to be without a safety net it seemed and to make sure that after class, everybody would see the proof of how turned on she had been.

So, when Sandra sat down on her chair, she could feel the coldness of the plastic against her skin again, but this time she didn't gasp. She had expected it to be cold, so she had mentally prepared herself for the feel of it.

Then Sofie started to distribute some papers to all the students, and it contained some titles with a synopsis about the story.

Sandra was surprised that when Sofie had walked by, while she was giving everyone the papers, that she had placed her hand on her shoulder for a moment. Was this to comfort her or for something else? Sandra wasn't sure about it, but she surely could see how Sofie kept on looking at her during the explanation about those papers. And Sofie's eyes did not only look her in the eyes, those eyes were also going all over her naked body. Again giving her that strange tingly feeling in the pit of her tummy.

The papers contained some titles of famous theater pieces. Sofie explained to them that when they would be on their trip to Italy, they would perform one of these plays in the Italian school over there. However, before they would perform it there, they would first do it in their own school in front of the other students and maybe also two nights in a row for the parents who wanted to see it.

Everybody was very excited about this. During the first hour, they all discussed about which play they wanted to do and in the end, they decided on 'Romeo and Juliet', but they also decided that it had to be a modern version of it.

Sofie asked them all, to come up with a little story about the play. They had to deliver it to her by next week. Sofie would look them over and then decide which version they would do.

During the second hour, Sofie started on her curriculum. They had to read a text and could ask Sofie some questions if there was something in the text they didn't understand.

When they were reading, Sandra suddenly softly yelped from surprise. Sofie looked at Sandra and asked, "Yes Sandra, do you want to ask me something?"

"I'm sorry, Miss, but I was just startled by something," Sandra said. Sandra could feel how Melinda had turned on the egg and how it was now softly buzzing inside her pussy. It tickled a little.

Sofie looked at Sandra and thought she heard something strange, but she couldn't say directly what it was, only that it sounded familiar to her. Nevertheless, then it stopped and she saw that Sandra relaxed again. Sofie wondered what was going on, but she didn't which to push Sandra in telling it to her.

Sofie saw that Sandra started to read her text again and while Sandra was doing this, Sofie looked at the naked body of Sandra. She couldn't believe that this girl, that she always had liked so much, was sitting there naked now. Even so, that Sandra was naked, wasn't the thing that had surprised her the most, but the fact that Sandra seemed so comfortable with it.

When she had seen her standing outside just now, she had looked her all over and had been very surprised by those piercings on that marvelous body of hers. She had heard about it in the teacher's room already, but seeing those things on this beautiful girl had turned her on a little. And the way how Sandra's pussy had looked, all swollen and red, it was so obvious to her that Sandra must be turned on by this all. She wondered how that pussy would feel at her fingertips. She knew that this sure wasn't a thought that a teacher should have about a student, but she always has had a thing for this girl, and seeing her like this now, made her heart beat faster.

Then her thoughts were disturbed when she saw Sandra flinch in her chair again, and then she saw how those nipples started to pop out even further. It looked as if this girl was getting turned on by something and then Sofie noticed that buzzing sound again, and it seemed like it was coming from Sandra.

"Sandra, are you sure that you are alright?" Sofie asked again, she was getting very concerned about Sandra's strange behavior, she sure didn't look at ease anymore.

"Yes, Sofie! I'm fine," Sandra answered, but with an unsteady voice this time.

Then she heard some of the others in the class laughing softly, it looked like they all knew what was going on.

Sofie was about to ask them what was going on, when Nadine asked her about a word she didn't understand. Sofie didn't ask her question but just stood up and went over to the girl. Forgetting the strange situation for a moment and trying to push the image of Sandra's naked body out of her mind.

Meanwhile, Sandra could feel how that egg was buzzing inside of her pussy, it was now more intense, and she could feel how she was getting aroused by it. Sandra wondered how much higher this egg's setting could go. At the current setting, Sandra was sure that she could get more aroused, but she also knew that it wouldn't bring her to a climax. However, if those settings could be set higher than this, maybe it would be stimulating enough, so that she could also have an orgasm. And thinking about climaxing in front of Sofie was a disturbing thought, because she had seen how Sofie had been looking at her. While Sandra had done like she had been reading, she had also glanced at Sofie from the corner of her eyes. And it had looked as if Sofie was more than interested in her body. And thinking about this, made her feel happy but also a little strange. What would she do if Sofie would really make a move towards her? She really had no idea about it, but the thought alone intrigued her.

When the egg stopped buzzing, Sandra let out a sigh of relief. She didn't dare to check her pussy, but she was sure that she must be leaking again. It sure felt like she was. And then there were also her nipples, they were almost begging for somebody to touch them, they sure felt very uncomfortable.

But thanks to the fact that the egg had stopped vibrating, Sandra could relax again. And now that her attention wasn't on her groin area anymore, she noticed that she was breathing more rapidly. And then Sandra saw that Sofie came back sitting at her desk. And again, Sofie was looking at her.

And that was of course the moment that Melinda decided to turn the egg to the next setting, and then she pressed the on-button. The buzzing started again and it was even louder now.

Sandra let a moan escape and looked petrified at Sofie. Sofie looked back at Sandra and wondered what was going on with her. Why was Sandra starting to look flushed like that? And when she heard that buzzing sound again, she suddenly realized where she had heard that sound before. And recognizing that sound, she understood what was going on. She looked around the classroom and saw that all the students looked very amused at Sandra. Well, most of them anyway. The row behind Sandra and also Martha looked less happy it seemed and Frederik even looked as if he was in agony.

Well, Sofie had also seen how Sandra and Frederik had behaved towards each other today, so she had already guessed that they had become a couple. This had surprised her a little, because Sandra had pushed all boys away last year. She even came on her own to the school ball last year and Sofie knew that Sandra had been asked by a few boys from school. So, she always had thought that Sandra was maybe into girls like she was, but now she had found a boyfriend in Frederik it seemed. It made her a little sad but also happy for Sandra.

However, then her thoughts went back to what was happening right now with Sandra, and secretly she wondered how far her students would go with her. She took a last look around the classroom and noticed that Melinda seemed to have the most fun with this all.

Sofie looked at Sandra again and saw that her face and the top of her breasts were a little redder than before, she was getting really turned on it seemed.

Sandra almost had to bite on her lip to make sure she wouldn't start moaning, this egg was vibrating inside her pussy again, and she could feel how it was stimulating her very special place.

Dina, who was sitting at the desk behind Sandra, could see how Sandra was breathing much faster than before, and that buzzing sound she could hear was enough to know that Sandra was being stimulated by that purple egg inside of her pussy. She could see how the back of Sandra glistened with her perspiration, and she even saw a little drop of sweat slowly running down her back.

"What will Sandra do when she has to come?" Dina thought. And she also thought about how humiliating and embarrassing this must be for Sandra. Even when she didn't show any distress, it was impossible that Sandra would also like this happening to her. Because Dina also knew how Sandra liked Sofie and the close bond they had during the last school year. How embarrassing must this be, to be brought towards your climax in front of your favorite teacher? However, the thing that Dina didn't get was why Sofie looked so intensely at Sandra. By now, Sofie must also understand what was going on, so why didn't she stop this?

Frederik, on the other hand, had totally mixed feelings about this all. Even when he loved Sandra so much, he couldn't believe that secretly he was hoping that Sandra would have an orgasm in the classroom. Only the thought that this could happen, had turned him on so much, that he didn't dare to move. In the way that he was sitting now, he could hide the bulge in his pants, but if he had to stand up, he would probably be on the receiving end of some girls or boys who would ridicule him when they noticed he had an erection. How was he to know that at this same moment, all the boys had the same problem, because they were all thinking about what was going on between Melinda and Sandra and how Melinda was bringing Sandra towards her climax.

Even some of the girls were moving strangely in their chairs by times, because even some of them were getting aroused by the thought about what would probably happen to Sandra before the end of class.

When Melinda pushed the off-button on the remote control, Sandra could finally unclench her jaw. She had been biting down on her teeth to make sure she wouldn't let out moans or other sounds of pleasure. Even so, she sure was breathing lively now.

Sandra looked up at her teacher Sofie, and she saw that she smiled at her and Sandra was surprised that she saw a blush on Sofie's cheeks. "Crap, Sofie is also getting turned on by this!" Sandra thought, she smiled back at her teacher with a face that said. "I'm sorry for this." Why Sandra had this feeling towards Sofie, she didn't know, but she sure felt a little disturbed by the fact that when the egg would be turned on again, and probably in a higher setting again, that she surely would have her orgasm. And Sandra knew that if this would happen, the whole class would know it. She would probably let out a happy moan like she usually does at the height of her excitement. And when she would climax, it would probably be accompanied with a shriek of pleasure. She sure was glad that the walls in her home were so thick, because else her parents would often have heard how she would have climaxed when she was masturbating in bed or using her hidden dildo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.