Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Both of Sandra's parents were holding her in their arms, and they were glad that they could feel how Sandra's body was relaxing. Sandra had calmed down after her mother had said that they weren't angry at her.

However, Sandra sure was dumbstruck by how her parents were acting. She had been expecting to be shout at, and she even had already seen how she would be lying over her dad's knees while he was spanking her ass red in her mind. But this ... No, she sure hadn't expected this from them.

When Sandra stopped sobbing and had calmed down considerably, her parents let go of her and without saying anything, her mother put her arm around her shoulder and walked her over to the sofa that she had been sitting on. They both sat down on the sofa and her dad went sitting in another sofa that was partly facing them.

Her mother broke the silence by asking, "How are you feeling honey?"

Sandra looked up at her, with a tear-streaked face, and said, "Oh mummy, I was so scared about facing you two, I was sure I would be punished and sent upstairs, so you guys could think about my punishment. It was the hardest thing of the day for me, facing you two like this."

Her mother tried to smile at her a little and then said, "Well ... let's just say that thanks to your current situation, we aren't angry. Your dad and I talked about it, and we decided that your ADP punishment would be already bad enough for you!"

"But ... aren't you mad about ... um ... my piercings and tattoo?" Sandra said and blushed a little when she saw that her dad looked at her nipple piercings, and then she saw how he also started to blush and his gaze went away from her body.

"Shit," Charles thought. "I can't believe how grown up she has become, she really has turned into a stunning woman." And then he thought how other people must be thinking about her, and he became scared for his daughter. He couldn't get the thought out of his mind that boys would maybe try to touch his daughter, and this thought made him mad about his own government this time.

Sandra's mother saw how her husband was having troubled thoughts about something, and that he wasn't planning to answer Sandra's question.

"Let's just say that we aren't happy with the fact that you did it behind our back, but thinking about it now, I can tell you that if you had asked us for this, on that day, we would probably have said that it was fine with us. However, it would have been nice, if you had asked us our permission."

Sandra looked with wide open eyes at her mother and said, "Do you mean this?"

"Yes, honey. You can think that we are sometimes very strict with you, but we think you are also old enough to know if you want those things on your body or not. Even so, I surely hope that you will never do anything with your body that you can't hide behind some clothes, because I'm also sure that many people will think something else when they see it. I'm sure that you know that many people still think that people with piercings or tattoos are people that don't want to be part of our community. So, do what you want with your body, but make sure that you can always cover it up for others, so that you don't become an outcast."

"You don't have to be afraid, mum. These piercings that I have now are all the piercings I wanted."

"I'm glad to hear that, I'm sure me and your dad can live with these piercings and tattoo on your body." And then her mother gave her a nice and comforting smile.

Sandra was really surprised that they took this so well, they even didn't show any discomfort with her sitting here in the nude.

"Your mother is right," her dad said finally. "And I must say, when Veronique told me about your pie..."

"Did that woman tell you about my piercings and tattoo?" Sandra said, obviously shocked about it.

"Yes, she did sweetie. She had called me to her office this afternoon and told me all about them and how she had to make you strip down in front of her."

Sandra could feel how she started to blush again, and then she asked, "Did she tell you everything? Also how I..."

And then Sandra just couldn't go on with her question, but her dad knew exactly what she wanted to say, so he took over and said, "Yes, she also told me all about how you had to undress in front of her and how she helped you with your underwear."

For a moment, nobody said anything and then Sandra said with a face that couldn't get any redder, "When I had to undress in front of her, I felt so ashamed and humiliated about it, but when I couldn't remove my underwear, I was so glad that she didn't push me, and that she even helped me by taking them off for me. She sure is a very nice person." And then Sandra thought about it a little more and went on with, "I'm even glad that she was the person that had to put me on ADP, she sure did everything to make me feel comfortable about it."

"Yes, I know! She has told everything and you were lucky that it was Veronique that had to come to your school to put you on ADP, because she even made sure that she could be alone with you, and that she didn't have to do it in the company of others."

But then the curiosity of Sandra took over, and she asked her dad, "But why did she help me like that? I was sure that the cops would put me on display while undressing me! I had been so afraid for this, especially after what you had said on Friday, and what I had heard on TV."

She saw that her mother was about to tell her something but her dad cleared his throat and then said, "Well, Veronique is an old friend of our family, that's why she wanted to protect you as much as she could."

"She's an old friend of the family?" Sandra asked surprised, because she was sure that she had never seen her before in her life, so how could she be a friend of the family?

"She is my Godchild," her dad said. "I have known her parents very well during my college years. However, you can't remember them, because the last time that Veronique and her parents were at our home, you were still a little baby."

"Your Godchild?!?" Sandra said totally confused, but then went on with saying, "Wow ... well, I sure need to thank her the next time I see her, because she sure was very sweet with me."

"I am sure you will get the opportunity one of these days," her dad said.

And then it was the time for Sandra's mother to try to hear her daughter out, because she was wondering how it must feel to her daughter to be naked all the time, so she asked, "Sandra ... how was it ... I mean, being naked in school?"

When Sandra heard her mother ask this question, she got uncomfortable again. She looked at her mother and Shirley could see how Sandra tensioned up again.

"If you don't want to tell us anything about it, you don't have to," her mother said quickly, she sure didn't want to push her daughter about it.

"No, it's okay," Sandra said, she took a deep breath and then said, "It wasn't fun mum, first seeing how all my classmates were looking at me when I first walked into the classroom, it sure had felt very uncomfortable. And afterwards, seeing the rest of the school looking at me, it was almost too much for me, but when the hours went by, it became easier. But still, I kept feeling embarrassed by being naked." However, the fact that she also had been feeling somewhat aroused by it, that part, she kept a secret from her parents.

"And did those other students in school behave themselves?" her dad asked.

"Most of them did," Sandra said and lowered her head in shame again.

"What did happen?" her dad asked with concern. He could clearly see that something must have happened, and he became very uncomfortable again! He again got an image in his head about how she was touched by those boys in school, and he sure didn't wish it upon his daughter. However, he also knew how he would have reacted in a situation like this when he was younger. And because it was allowed, he was sure that he also would have taken advantage of the situation when he could touch a naked girl at that age.

"There is a girl in my class," Sandra said, and you could clearly hear a tone in her voice that told them how difficult it was for her to talk about this. "Well, that girl has it in for me, because I stood up to her on the previous Friday and..." And then Sandra had to stop talking because she could feel she was about to cry again.

"If it's too much for you, you don't have to tell us dear," her mother said. She could see that it was really getting too much for her daughter now.

"No, I need to tell you this," Sandra said with more determination in her voice and pushing her bad feelings to the back of her head. And so she went on with, "That girl wants to put me on display in school. She even did it during our break at noon, she called me over, humiliated me by the things she said and then let me bent over and made me..." Sandra let out a loud sigh and said, " ... show me my ass and pussy to the whole school."

Sandra heard how her dad grunted, and then he said, "Shit, this is exactly what I was expecting from the boys, but from a girl, I can't believe another girl can do something like that to you."

"Well, she did!" Sandra said. "And she is planning to do things to me for the rest of the week too."

"Charles, can't we do anything about this?" her mother asked.

"I sure will take a look into the rules about this, but I don't think we can," her father said, and Sandra could clearly see that he was getting mad.

"Dad, mum, please let me handle it on my own," Sandra said. "If you would try to do something, I'm sure it would only get me into more trouble with that girl! You can't protect me from her, the only thing you can do is to make sure that when the opportunity arises, that you make our government change the rules about ADP or maybe even drop it completely. Nevertheless, until then, us students will have to undergo it and take our punishments as good as we can."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.